Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:32 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:07 pm
Posts: 5407
Location: Someplace other than where I am.
Tuesday torches teeth totaling thirty two. Take that terrifying tartar!


-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to vote everyday!

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:02 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:34 am
Posts: 683
ICQ: 1
Yahoo Messenger: 11
"You thought you were in a Sluggy story, but it was I, season XX Jojo!"

Brings new meaning to emotional battery.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:34 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 1832
Location: Sweden
Ohh, ouch. So they are not zombies raised from the dead to serve her. They are living blokes forced to serve tea or take a beating. The monster slayers should be hunting this cow-looking lady who cows others.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:58 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1251
So much for zombies. Looks like they found something much worse. :gwynn:

Good surprise, Pete!

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 3:34 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:59 pm
Posts: 1766
Location: In "Still" waters...
Torg: */Ahhh!/ The sorceress who enslaves the /minds/ of /men!/*

'Men', huh? That suggests that her anima can't (or won't) kick the anima of the women?

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:13 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 am
Posts: 1584
Time once again for Daebo to save the day.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:24 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1251
garyfritz wrote:
Time once again for Daebo to save the day.


After his tea.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:50 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:11 pm
Posts: 15
swmartian wrote:
Torg: */Ahhh!/ The sorceress who enslaves the /minds/ of /men!/*

'Men', huh? That suggests that her anima can't (or won't) kick the anima of the women?


Maybe, but back on 17 April, the sorceress' slave on the left looks female to me. (Extra hair, crease across chest suggesting bust-line.)

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:34 pm 
Offline
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:03 pm
Posts: 361
Fair Winds wrote:
swmartian wrote:
Torg: */Ahhh!/ The sorceress who enslaves the /minds/ of /men!/*

'Men', huh? That suggests that her anima can't (or won't) kick the anima of the women?


Maybe, but back on 17 April, the sorceress' slave on the left looks female to me. (Extra hair, crease across chest suggesting bust-line.)


http://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?chapter=72#2019-04-17

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:51 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:59 pm
Posts: 1766
Location: In "Still" waters...
yaysalt wrote:
Fair Winds wrote:
swmartian wrote:
Torg: */Ahhh!/ The sorceress who enslaves the /minds/ of /men!/*

'Men', huh? That suggests that her anima can't (or won't) kick the anima of the women?


Maybe, but back on 17 April, the sorceress' slave on the left looks female to me. (Extra hair, crease across chest suggesting bust-line.)


http://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?chapter=72#2019-04-17

1. Not convinced that's a female...
2. But not important, because you're missing the point of my snark....

Top 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: