Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:27 pm 
Now I wonder how many moons Zoe sees.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:24 pm 
Boy the old crone...and her anima...are awfully happy to find the head of the Ohiya bird.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:12 pm 
Chickenhead wrote:
Boy the old crone...and her anima...are awfully happy to find the head of the Ohiya bird.

Quite. Next week should be informative (I hope).

Post Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:27 am 
Silverwalker wrote:
Lord Golbez wrote:
I assume we were/are meant to wonder if Zoe's anima issues come from her "death" and being rebuilt by nanites.

It is safe to say nobody assumed that. Zoë's spirit has always been different. The ghosts noticed it way back.

Why don't you keep your comments to speaking for yourself? Zoe has very recently questioned her sense of self in speaking to Schlock regarding the incident I was talking about whereas what you are referring to goes way further back. It's not unreasonable to think Pete is intentionally playing off of that by following up that story with this one. I also recognize your name as a notorious troll from way back, so don't expect me to take poop from you.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:40 am 
Lord Golbez wrote:
Silverwalker wrote:
Lord Golbez wrote:
I assume we were/are meant to wonder if Zoe's anima issues come from her "death" and being rebuilt by nanites.

It is safe to say nobody assumed that. Zoë's spirit has always been different. The ghosts noticed it way back.

Why don't you keep your comments to speaking for yourself? Zoe has very recently questioned her sense of self in speaking to Schlock regarding the incident I was talking about whereas what you are referring to goes way further back. It's not unreasonable to think Pete is intentionally playing off of that by following up that story with this one. I also recognize your name as a notorious troll from way back, so don't expect me to take poop from you.

Dude. You made a statement with assumptions about the opinions of others, and so did SW.

For what it's worth, I assumed the reason was related to the whole ghost-proofing incident -- although her Stormbreaker powers could come into play here as well.
Thom Solo wrote:
Now I wonder how many moons Zoe sees.

Huh. I never even thought about that. I also didn't consider why the *moon* even has a soul in the first place. We have a lot more to learn about this world.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:07 am 
Spirantz wrote:
5) Apparently the villagers regularly come to this island for food. But the gang couldn't find ANY food, other than the bird, before the villagers came. Coincidence? Maybe.

That none of the gang have any survival skills? That's about the extent of it...

Post Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:31 am 
evileeyore wrote:
Spirantz wrote:
5) Apparently the villagers regularly come to this island for food. But the gang couldn't find ANY food, other than the bird, before the villagers came. Coincidence? Maybe.

That none of the gang have any survival skills? That's about the extent of it...

Occam's razor would suggest that to be true.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions