Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:55 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Now if I recall, it was a Wednesday a couple of years ago when the Dark One trampled through my village of Nugatory. Most people's heads exploded when they set eyes on his hid- ah, Majestic visage. Praise be that his merciless rule shall never be infringed!

Where was I? Oh, yes! While I was wandering for around in a daze for days looking at absolutely everything and almost everyone laying around in broken heaps, I caught sight of a giant dust cloud that was fast approaching the village. I was figuring that the Dark One was coming back to finish off the survivors It missed. Please remember, I was ignorant of the Dark One's infallible designs for this world at the time. I am enlightened now.

No it was not the Dark One. Instead it was Its very own Janitor of Darkness to purge the village of its dirty existence. As it swept into town, it got to work immediately. The rubble and viscera were quickly and efficiently disposed of. Additionally, all of the sur- "chosen ones" were rapidly stuffed in tiny cages, then stacked in a four by four cube shape.

Many days later, while still in the cages, something came and picked up the cube and transported us to this wonderful city of Pabulum Bastille to serve the the Dark One.

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote everyday, otherwise the Dark One will be displeased!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:05 am 
May I be the first one to say, “Yowza.”

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:07 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Well, that happened...

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:09 am 
She could do the same to Bun-Bun's ship which reminds me.... why exactly did he leave with Oasis intact?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:20 am 
Well, that's one way to trim the cast.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:28 am 
Oh. Wow. Ouch.

Did not see that coming.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:29 am 
Dark. But I think it wipes out almost all the remnants of hC. Mr. and Mrs. Shankraft must be about the only survivors...

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:45 am 
How very Human.

Pretty sure there are still a few Sashas around. And there's still her satellite. I feel kind of bad for the nameless goons though. Always have.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:55 am 
Wow, I did not expect that. Yet it fits. This is the great then in Sluggy. Unexpected but fitting for the characters.
And yet, I don't want Sasha to be completely without possibility for growth (dead).
I wonder how Torg would feel about being held up as a paragon of virtue. He did indeed treat her that way. But he has his own darkness and demons to work through.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:23 am 
AOL: Eagle299
Well, this relapse into evil does not bode well. Hope Torg can be a better influence going forward.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:25 am 
Location: We dine well here in Camelot. We eat ham and jam and spam a lot.
Sooooooooo............ several more loose strings tied up neatly. I expect this to continue for a while, but at this rate there will be no survivors left in a rather short term.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:15 am 
I did not expect that. At all. I have no sympathy at all for HC personnel and goons, they made their own conscious choice to serve a criminal and highly immoral organization. Kusari however was a mere tool of HC. Before gaining a modicum of independence, she had to follow orders to the letter, simply because she was literally wired to do so. Just like Oasis was, not too long ago. That's why I find Oasis's act (towards Kusari specifically) not only extremely unfair, but hypocritical as well.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:02 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Dude, uncool bro. That poop came right out of nowhere and was brutal. I really wanted Oasis to be good. It makes sense character wise though.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:11 am 
Let me chime in here.

Holy crud!

Did not see that coming, but honestly, it was a good idea. You just know Hc survivors wouldn't have been able to help but be evil.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:07 am 
garyfritz wrote:
Dark. But I think it wipes out almost all the remnants of hC. Mr. and Mrs. Shankraft must be about the only survivors...

Don't forget about the Eye-patch Peg-leg Corsairs. But I think, it's just a matter of time until they join their former colleages...
Quite suprising, that the hC goons that are under bun-bun's command survived longer than the rest of them.

Yeah, that was incredibly mean of Oasis. They killed off the entire crew of the Silver awl not just the two persons she had something to settle with (and who forced Dr. Montgommery to make her whole again AND decided not to kill her). It's hard to imagine how she can be redeemed for that.

Probably the same holds true for bun-bun taking into account all the pain, death and suffering that he has caused. It might be for the best if the final confrontation of the two will lead to the end for both of them.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions