Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:48 pm 
@Spirantz: Yeah, I agree. That's why I'm only a little bit sad. Personally, I think Pete handled Schlock brilliantly. By the end it was clearly time for him to go - and he went the only way he could: by his own hands, through his own flawed logic. And yet he was just likeable enough during points in the story (even if it was only for the satisfaction that I felt anytime we 'heard' "DOMP"), that it feels bad that he's gone - unlike some of the more obviously evil characters that Pete has provided for us. And even though he's likely not quite completely gone yet... That nuance is just another example of Pete's strengths in storytelling.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:19 pm 
Rombobjörn wrote:
Kusari has good reason to be patient. Once they're all back on the ground she can be three against one, instead of just two against one, to demonstrate the full extent of her superiority over Oasis.

There was a Kusari/Sasha in the window of the HC facility that got fluxed... so there's no guarantee that we still have three Kusaris in this dimension.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:00 pm 
swmartian wrote:
That nuance is just another example of Pete's strengths in storytelling.

He keeps getting us in the feels. Damn him!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:12 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Oh wow. Somehow I missed this comic when it went live. Thank goodness I checked the archive.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:42 pm 
Thom Solo wrote:
There was a Kusari/Sasha in the window of the HC facility that got fluxed... so there's no guarantee that we still have three Kusaris in this dimension.

Do you mean that the one that was offline in the truck might have returned to the cloning facility? I think it more likely that the one in the window was recently decanted as replacement for the one that McKay shot, but the few glimpses we've seen don't prove anything either way.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions