Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post subject: Re: 2018.09.07.03
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:05 pm 
Celadon wrote:
The bubbles in panel 8 seem off to me. Almost like shlock has amnesia or something. It almost makes more sense reversed, with riff asking if he meant his son was working... Idk. It just reads oddly.

I'm with you there--but I do think it's an indication of this information from Zoe messing with his focus. These are the thoughts I imagine Schlock has: he had always thought himself alone, but now he suddenly wasn't--but now his son is dead, so he still is alone, but he could have not been alone while his son was alive, but his son is dead and maybe it's all his fault...

Post Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:48 pm 
I wonder why, now that Riff has a chance for a friendly chat with Schlock, he doesn't bring up the consequences of where Schlock is heading? "Ignoring the fact that you set me and Zoe up to be killed, and have a standing kill order on me, and tried to kill my friends many times, and set me up with Sasha, and fluxed a busload of nuns, and and and... Ignoring all that, I've seen what happens. If you keep doing what you're doing, you will DESTROY THE PLANET until there is only one dystopian city remaining. And oh by the way you'll also destroy the spacetime around our whole universe. Are you sure you want to keep doing this?"

Post Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:37 pm 
garyfritz wrote:
I wonder why, now that Riff has a chance for a friendly chat with Schlock, he doesn't bring up the consequences of where Schlock is heading? "Ignoring the fact that you set me and Zoe up to be killed, and have a standing kill order on me, and tried to kill my friends many times, and set me up with Sasha, and fluxed a busload of nuns, and and and... Ignoring all that, I've seen what happens. If you keep doing what you're doing, you will DESTROY THE PLANET until there is only one dystopian city remaining. And oh by the way you'll also destroy the spacetime around our whole universe. Are you sure you want to keep doing this?"

I agree--that is what he needs to do. But maybe he can't explain well without his R.E.V.I.E.W-er.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:03 pm 
Deep apologies! I'm OK with typos all over the place but pointing the balloon tails to the wrong character is downright embarrassing. I'm normally on top of the reactions forums but in this case I fell way behind, leaving this glaring error for over a week! Fixed the tail! It might take until midnight for the fix to show up and might require a refresh. Dummy me! Luckily I do everything else perfect! ;)

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:58 pm 
Pete wrote:
Deep apologies! I'm OK with typos all over the place but pointing the balloon tails to the wrong character is downright embarrassing. I'm normally on top of the reactions forums but in this case I fell way behind, leaving this glaring error for over a week! Fixed the tail! It might take until midnight for the fix to show up and might require a refresh. Dummy me! Luckily I do everything else perfect! ;)

Thanks--it makes more sense now! :)

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions