Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:49 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
As the light bulb exploded in Thursday's head, it now knew who the mass murder is. The seemingly insignificant piece of cloth with the numbers "26" and "7" hand stitched on it connected all of the dots. The entire twisted picture snapped into focus.

But why? Thursday's thought. It has to do with the secrets of the Great Mingal rediscovery. So that would mean... Oh no. Stopping the murderer is more important then anything! I must get the headquarters immediately and tell Commander Kalen who it is before it's too late! The fate of humanity rests with this bei--

*skritch*

"What was that?!" Thursday blurted out. "There shouldn't be anything living or mech around here..."

There is no way 'they' would know I'm here.

*chinkunk*

"Ermg..." What just... Why am I flying through the air? And where did that person with...no head come from?!? Why... is...

*thud*

----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote every day.

(That "story" sucked)

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:18 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
No matter what this dude isn't missing {non-time specific meal}

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:21 am 
Aw, panel 6 was surprisingly digestive pun-free. Don't think it counts as speccing to offer obvious point that the loss of gas is a common occurrence with a DIRE-REA. :D

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:29 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Wouldn't of it made more sense to flux the satellite, then the clone facility? Schlock is smart enough to know that he should of done that instead. Decapitate the problem, then get rid of the body.

Unfortunately "plot" requires him to do something stupid. And now we know what will happen on Friday.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:50 am 
I, for one, cannot wait to see what comically funny thing the cannon is now going to be aimed at, since only a handful of people apparently know it to be a satellite.

Although given all the cliffhangers (Will that guy get his lunch?) this could be the chapter end right now and the next strip could change focus completely. Like, what is Aylee up to right now?

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:00 am 
Seeing the AI's "eye" watching Daiyu on the operating table, I just remembered that she was one of the executives in 4U City. Probably not a big deal, but I just thought it was yet another interesting connection between the Dimension of Nifty and the Dimension of Rain.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:01 am 
Zillatain wrote:
Wouldn't of it made more sense to flux the satellite, then the clone facility? Schlock is smart enough to know that he should of done that instead. Decapitate the problem, then get rid of the body.

Unfortunately "plot" requires him to do something stupid. And now we know what will happen on Friday.

Fair enough. Either way, he's done something stupid though. He's used the DFA from orbit without the use of Oasis. He's now in the exact scenario he said he wanted to avoid when Kusari suggested using her satellite. And as always with Schlock it's not going to be on him, because it was Riff and Kusari who "made him" do it.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:33 am 
Zillatain wrote:
Wouldn't of it [sic] made more sense to flux the satellite, then the clone facility? Schlock is smart enough to know that he should of done that instead. Decapitate the problem, then get rid of the body.

I wonder…when Shlock initiated the master AI override, did he also relinquish control of the DFA cannon? In other words, is Schlock still choosing the targets, or is the AI in full control now?

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:19 pm 
Hey look...it's that "eye"...dun dun DUUUNNNN.
http://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?chapter=62#2011-06-02

*SIGH*

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:26 pm 
Whoa. That's a lot to get in one page.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:09 pm 
CheeseWhisper wrote:
Whoa. That's a lot to get in one page.

My thoughts exactly. But I love that the random hC guy just trying to get some food is ok with eating creepy eyeball.
But inch by inch, we're getting closer to 4U City. Riff must be close to panicking, and he doesn't make good decisions like that.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions