Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:11 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Wednesday only has three words to tell all of you...

Penultimate Pixel Pawnz

Pixel Pawnz Sets J7
Spoiler: show
J7-1:
The first one is always hot. The last two are "hot" as well...

J7-2:
The first one is a character in a device. The middle one is a character, not a device. The last one is wearing "devices" on his ears.
Answers to sets J6
Spoiler: show
J6-1: Agent N'aaaw, Roberts, and Lodoze
J6-2: Gworg, Fate Spider (on fate web), and Percy
Album of all past and current Pixel Pawnz.

----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote every day.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:07 am 
I hope Riff just "accidentally" leans against the outer door button, and that the rush of air out of the lock is powerful enough to blast the DFA out into space. With any luck (and they deserve some about now!) in the direction of the satellites orbital path. Slow it right into the atmosphere and watch it burn! Preeettties...

I'm still betting that that is an inflata-Schlock we're seeing. No WAY would he be anywhere that near Riff, let alone Bun-Bun, even WITH all those armed agents. No WAY.

Speaking of, just where did the wrench-armed Bun-Bun get to all of a sudden? I can just picture him poinging from agent to agent, with a nice CLONG for each one, a beatific smile on his little bunny face...

I hope to heck Oasis and Sasha solve their differences soon. I'd love to see Oasis, even if it's no longer an imperative for her, go "Override B-1" on all those agents.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:46 am 
This has been going on for so long that I forget why Riff would be surprised to see Gwynn at the space station!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:07 am 
Dilvish wrote:
I'd love to see Oasis, even if it's no longer an imperative for her, go "Override B-1" on all those agents.

Me too. I could almost see her intentionally saying that just to mess with their heads—and hopefully encourage some of them to quit. :)

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:37 am 
Silverwalker wrote:
This has been going on for so long that I forget why Riff would be surprised to see Gwynn at the space station!

Yeah. He didn't know that Zoe and Gwynn came to rescue them, unless BunBun explained it to him. Which I doubt he took the time to do, given Riff's surprise.

Man, I am hoping that Zoe can do SOMETHING from where she is. She can see everything going on. She can turn off the router and shut down communications...but...what help can that be? Will that open the outer lock? Probably not. *sigh* She is the only one not there, though.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:48 am 
kansaichris wrote:
Me too. I could almost see her intentionally saying that just to mess with their heads—and hopefully encourage some of them to quit. :)

Oooooooo....I LIKE that idea. Hah! If she wasn't busy with Sasha already....

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:06 pm 
Of course Riff didn't finish ejecting the DFA... :-P

If there was ever a time for Kiki to go all "oooh shiny!" over a button, it would be now.....

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:48 pm 
Dilvish wrote:
Speaking of, just where did the wrench-armed Bun-Bun get to all of a sudden?

He's biding his time at the bottom of frame 6.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:02 pm 
I love that they are just having their normal banter and that the fight between Oasis and Sasha is no big deal for Torg.

Wow! Almost everyone in the same place! This feels like DUN DUN DUUUUNNN worthy!
How are they going to get out of this one?

Zoe and Bunbun seem the only free agents at the moment...but could Izzy have a part to play? I don't think we've seen her she, Zoe, and Gwynn channeled their Inner Riff.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:27 pm 
kansaichris wrote:
Dilvish wrote:
I'd love to see Oasis, even if it's no longer an imperative for her, go "Override B-1" on all those agents.

YES.

Also... are those agents toting AK-47s... on an inflatable space station? That seems even dumber than usual for Hereticorp.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:18 am 
kromiller wrote:
Silverwalker wrote:

Yeah. He didn't know that Zoe and Gwynn came to rescue them, unless BunBun explained it to him. Which I doubt he took the time to do, given Riff's surprise.

Man, I am hoping that Zoe can do SOMETHING from where she is. She can see everything going on. She can turn off the router and shut down communications...but...what help can that be? Will that open the outer lock? Probably not. *sigh* She is the only one not there, though.

I think shutting down communications could be insanely valuable right now. Especially internal comms.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:26 am 
Kesandru wrote:
I think shutting down communications could be insanely valuable right now. Especially internal comms.

I wonder if Schlock's balloon-control signals go over internal wifi?? :-D

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:32 am 
AOL: I+forgot+my+password...
Almost 20 years of being fascinated with Sluggy, and now I can’t even remember what’s going on.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:42 am 
CheeseWhisper wrote:
Also... are those agents toting AK-47s... on an inflatable space station? That seems even dumber than usual for Hereticorp.

Don't worry, they're using rubber bullets! Or at least they think so - the guy at the armory may have been full of hot air.

...I'll see myself out

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:31 am 
garyfritz wrote:
Dilvish wrote:
Speaking of, just where did the wrench-armed Bun-Bun get to all of a sudden?

He's biding his time at the bottom of frame 6.

OH! Yes, I see! Given his position there, and all the agents in the last panel, I think they are on the opposite side of the desk/table and can't see him. He IS hidden. I am sure Schlock knows he is in there somewhere, but not where, offhand. Not sure how many BunBun can take out, and he might not want to risk his nerd-herd getting shot (he DOES actually care about them, way deep inside)...but I am sure he can figure out something.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions