Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:47 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Even though Thursday counted that it still has something like 40 Pixel Pawnz characters to go, un/fortunately it wasn't able to get a set around for today. So instead, it is just going to repeat the previous set so as to give anybody who wishes to contemplate who they think they might be more time.

Still no clues though about the random selection of the sets.

Pixel Pawns set M11:
Spoiler: show
M11-1: (revised)

M11-2
Album of all past and current Pixel Pawnz.

----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote every day.

Post subject: Prow-Man
 Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:47 am 
Luckily nobody's looking at a video of the docking shuttle. Prowman still features as the figurehead of the Bloody Bun. Plus the rabbit skull & bones...

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:06 am 
Just saying, but rebooting a server is as simple as unplugging it and plugging it back in. Or alternatively, a quick Google search for how to reboot it remotely.

Post subject: Re: Prow-Man
 Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:20 am 
declinator wrote:
Luckily nobody's looking at a video of the docking shuttle. Prowman still features as the figurehead of the Bloody Bun. Plus the rabbit skull & bones...

Hey, you are right. It looks like it's a video and I thought that guy was watching it. But I guess he isn't really paying attention. HC agents aren't necessarily hired for their brains. heh.

I guess Torg couldn't just remotely open the airlock doors from where he is? *sigh*

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:31 pm 
kromiller wrote:
I guess Torg couldn't just remotely open the airlock doors from where he is? *sigh*

Given how well it went the *last* time someone tried to remotely open an airlock door, it's probably best he doesn't try. (byebye Roberts!)

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:10 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Zoe: May fate smile upon you this day
Torg: We just established that Fate doesn't work up here.
Zoe: What?
Torg: What what?

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:13 am 
pelrun wrote:
kromiller wrote:

Given how well it went the *last* time someone tried to remotely open an airlock door, it's probably best he doesn't try. (byebye Roberts!)

Well, that's because Kusari purposely crossed the wires. She set that up to happen. That wouldn't happen with Gwynn's airlock.
I guess since the server is down, that's why Torg can't do anything from there.
Good luck Torg! :torg:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:30 pm 
So what's the deal with the empty Kusari outfit? The last time we saw the Space Kusari was when she said "I'm going offline until summoned." Then what??

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:32 pm 
kromiller wrote:
pelrun wrote:
kromiller wrote:

Well, that's because Kusari purposely crossed the wires. She set that up to happen. That wouldn't happen with Gwynn's airlock.

We don't know that it won't - we don't know where Kusari is (other than 'not in costume'), nor what she is up to.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:21 pm 
I love rescue-mode Torg! He almost seems relieved. He may not be the best at technology without Izzy, but he knows how to do some rescuing!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:53 pm 
garyfritz wrote:
So what's the deal with the empty Kusari outfit? The last time we saw the Space Kusari was when she said "I'm going offline until summoned." Then what??

My bad, that was NOT the last time we saw her. She came out of her cylinder next to the passed-out Frog. Still with costume on. Apparently she came out, shucked off her outfit next to Frog, and... ??

In that strip we see 4 Kusari: one dormant in the truck, military & ninja in some kind of battle (?) at a military base, and in space. Apparently the dormant-truck Kusasha and the ninja Kushasha are the newly-hatched ones? Because the military one has been around a while, and the other one is, well, in space.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:24 pm 
garyfritz wrote:
garyfritz wrote:

My bad, that was NOT the last time we saw her. She came out of her cylinder next to the passed-out Frog. Still with costume on. Apparently she came out, shucked off her outfit next to Frog, and... ??

In that strip we see 4 Kusari: one dormant in the truck, military & ninja in some kind of battle (?) at a military base, and in space. Apparently the dormant-truck Kusasha and the ninja Kushasha are the newly-hatched ones? Because the military one has been around a while, and the other one is, well, in space.

Apparently there can be up to three active Kusari/Sasha clones at a time; any existing clones over that number are deactivated, as the one asleep in the truck.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:28 pm 
Jboker wrote:
Apparently there can be up to three active Kusari/Sasha clones at a time; any existing clones over that number are deactivated, as the one asleep in the truck.

Yes, exactly. I was trying to identify which ones were the "freshly hatched" ones. My guess is the two non-space non-military ones.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:35 pm 
Zillatain wrote:
Even though Thursday counted that it still has something like 40 Pixel Pawnz characters to go, un/fortunately it wasn't able to get a set around for today. So instead, it is just going to repeat the previous set so as to give anybody who wishes to contemplate who they think they might be more time.

Still no clues though about the random selection of the sets.

Pixel Pawns set M11:
M11-1:

M11-2
Album of all past and current Pixel Pawnz.

----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote every day.

Gonna try a few guesses again.
M11-1:
Looks like Skip in a Halloween shirt. Not sure about the other two yet. The last might be a version of Teresa? The middle one reminds me of one of the elves, vacationing in a tropical location...but did any of them have dark skin? Jaya? She had more hair, though, right?

M11-2:
Torgo of the Jungle. Halloween BunBun. The third? Looks like an old lady with a walker, but I am trying to remember who that might be.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:16 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
kromiller wrote:
Gonna try a few guesses again.
M11-1:
Looks like Skip in a Halloween shirt. Not sure about the other two yet. The last might be a version of Teresa? The middle one reminds me of one of the elves, vacationing in a tropical location...but did any of them have dark skin? Jaya? She had more hair, though, right?

M11-2:
Torgo of the Jungle. Halloween BunBun. The third? Looks like an old lady with a walker, but I am trying to remember who that might be.
Well, you did get five of them right.

That one is Jaya. It's just that when making many of these, at first they didn't have the "poofy" hair or not nearly as much. When I was pick some random ones, I forgot to change her hair.

Here's an updated image

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions