Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:58 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
The all powerful and all knowing Wednesday wishes to bestow a blessing upon its most loyal of follower, napalm_isis! My blessing to you is that you may spec as much as you want in Reactions, so long you also stroke my extremely large ego as you do so!

Oh wait. Big Z is probably not going to like that. Z can be scary at times...

So instead, I now decree that you may NOT spec in Reactions after all. But. The ego stroking is very much allowed and encouraged.

----------
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to vote while Big Z isn't looking.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:12 am 
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

That's what Zoƫ reminded me of, but Torg is right. There might be kids to save!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:36 am 
Torg is out of line here. He might be "right," and he's made sketchy choices of his own in the past for the greater good, but it's not his soul on the line here. Questionably morality of the action itself aside, who knows what that kind of dark magic does to a caster. Yes, I realize it hasn't been established in universe that it does anything, but Torg knows poop all about magic to begin with and shouldn't be pushing this.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:41 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Stay good, Gwynn, Stay good! :kiki:
Stay good too, Torg.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:47 am 
"We're trying to stop the monsters without becoming monsters" may have struck just a little bit too close for Gwynn.

Who can't join her friends for dinner because she's a paper monster hiding behind an illusion.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:16 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
And this is a dude who is friends with a murderous alien, a witch, a vampire, Oasis (friends enough and for someone who tried to kill Torg's friends), I think he told alt-Brian to try to befriend evil space alien zombies, supervillains, and freaking Bun-Bun.

Not even an excess of Hazbin Hotel can make me not say "bah, its just demons". Guzzle that gas. I don't think there is a single demon that doesn't deserve an interview. Mosp kinda counts but started off as a human.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:41 am 
I really wish Torg had talked to Zoe further about this rather than just going behind her back. I understand why he did it, but oof.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:49 am 
I get it. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I get it.

Which of the two am I talking about, you may ask? Why, of course I mean *crackles into silence*

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:07 pm 
Zillatain wrote:
The all powerful and all knowing Wednesday wishes to bestow a blessing upon its most loyal of follower, napalm_isis!

*Gasps!* The great and wonderful Wednesday knows my name!!!! I am unworthy of such an honor as this! *bows down to Wednesday* Oh, thank you all mighty one! My children's children will sing songs of your unending niftiness!

Zillatain wrote:
My blessing to you is that you may spec as much as you want in Reactions, so long you also stroke my extremely large ego as you do so!

Oh wait. Big Z is probably not going to like that. Z can be scary at times...

So instead, I now decree that you may NOT spec in Reactions after all. But. The ego stroking is very much allowed and encouraged.

Thy will be done most blessed and beloved day of the week! *bows lower*

GUIGUI wrote:
Stay good, Gwynn, Stay good! :kiki:
Stay good too, Torg.

My thoughts exactly. I pray that Wednesday will guide our heroes well through these darkest woods.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:35 am 
The problem when two sides are right is that neither side is wrong.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:21 pm 
James wrote:
The problem when two sides are right is that neither side is wrong.

Yet, only one action can be taken. MUST be taken. Ohoho! Let's see what Gwynn does with that conundrum.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:55 pm 
It also occurs to me that if you burn a monster in the funnel, you don't have to worry about it escaping from the book.
Of course that also assumes that you can keep it in there long enough for that to happen. I'm not sure whether the hag would be imprisoned.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:41 pm 
I bet we learn that the kids are whisked away to fairy land and are given a lifetime supply of candy.

Oops, that was probably spec. I mean, given candy while their egos are stroked. That was a close one.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:18 am 
Ah, Torg. There's the goofball with the not-so-hidden ruthless streak we know and love.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions