Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:44 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Some things took longer than Friday figured it would, un/fortunately you only get a single set today.

Pixel Pawnz set M5:
Spoiler: show
The first two will be interesting to see if anyone can/will guess who they are. They showed up very briefly. As for the last one, it was brief as well, but you may have any easier time figuring it out. Though you may think your answer is correct, when it may actually not be...
Answers to sets M4:
M4-1: Squeekybobo Ball, Groundhog's Shadow (attached to Bun-Bun), and a Shupid Camel wearing a dress (Zoe as a camel).

M4-2: Kada, Torgamous or Torg dressed as him, and Frosty the Snowman.
Album of all past and current Pixel Pawnz.

----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote every day.

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:25 am 
Is the shuttle still Mater-2 or is it now the Bloody Bun?

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:32 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Now that is some Always Sunny ChardieMcDenis or RWBY level of crazy name fusion.

His laser flintlock has only one shot. Now that is some authentic role playing.

The captain, eh, looks more like a colonel.

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:36 am 
Riff better think fast about what to do, this flashback won't last forever.
Oasis doesn't look too worried...I wonder how much she actually remembers of the encounter.

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:55 am 
AH HA! Called it! Except my post in Speculations never actually posted, so I guess I didn't officially call it. But what I THOUGHT I had posted was that I bet the reason we were only seeing four crew members of the Mater-2 is because BunBun killed one of them and the blood of that crew member had been used to mark the BloodyBun symbols on the ship and crew members. Unless that fifth crew member was flying the shuttle still. But considering BunBun would have met resistance at first and needed to convince the crew, I am guessing he had to get rid of one of the crew members.

AND I was right. Yay!

And the names...as a set up for that gag? ughhhhh. Pete!

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:56 am 
slightlylooney wrote:
Is the shuttle still Mater-2 or is it now the Bloody Bun?

Bloody Bun-2. Hah.

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:21 am 
Zillatain wrote:
Answers to sets M4:
M4-1: Squeekybobo Ball, Groundhog's Shadow (attached to Bun-Bun), and a Shupid Camel wearing a dress (Zoe as a camel).

M4-2: Kada, Torgamous or Torg dressed as him, and Frosty the Snowman.

Woohoo! I was right about M4-1!! YAY. And M4-2, I was right about the last one, though I didn't know the name. And I thought the second one had already been done in the past.

Now, for M-5:
The last one is definitely a Carib, I am thinking Mousse, because of the gem on the front and the huge antlers. I can't find another Carib that seems to match. Not sure of the other two yet.

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:37 pm 
Zillatain wrote:
Pixel Pawnz set M5:
The first two will be interesting to see if anyone can/will guess who they are. They showed up very briefly. As for the last one, it was brief as well, but you may have any easier time figuring it out. Though you may think your answer is correct, when it may actually not be...

I'm going to guess that the first two are Riff and Torg from right after K'Z'K was sent to the past (seen here in BOLD COLOR courtesy of Joe Sunday), and just to provide variety in the guesses, I'll go with mutated Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for number 3.

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:42 pm 
If bunbun had a hole shot through his helmet, how is he now in space? Did he bring a second animal-sized helmet with him from the ground? Is he using the same nasa brand duct tape that they used in "the martian"?

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:26 am 
Location: East of the West, west of the East, north of the South, south of the North Pole.
yaysalt wrote:
If bunbun had a hole shot through his helmet, how is he now in space?

Didn't you see his paper hat? It's there to cover the holes of course. ;-)

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:12 pm 
Rombobjörn wrote:
yaysalt wrote:
If bunbun had a hole shot through his helmet, how is he now in space?

Didn't you see his paper hat? It's there to cover the holes of course. ;-)

If the paper hat is attached with (or made out of!) NASA duct-tape, I concede and I withdraw my question.

Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:17 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
There's one problem with the names joke. Leggore's name should of been be spelled Legcore or Legkore. Otherwise the last word would sound like "gorsairs".

M5 hints:
I'm not going to say anything about the guesses. When I said "briefly" I meant they only showed up in one strip. Heck, the last one only showed up in one panel.

Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:25 am 
That is an awesome pun! I tried to put the names together for so long but couldn't. But now they make sense.

Zillatain wrote:
There's one problem with the names joke. Leggore's name should of been be spelled Legcore or Legkore. Otherwise the last word would sound like "gorsairs".

Doesn't have to be a perfect fit with the names, and if you pronounce it all fast enough you don't notice there is no C in there

Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:59 am 
Zillatain wrote:

I noticed that as well... didn't let it spoil the bad joke, but I noticed it. :)

Zillatain wrote:
M5 hints:
I'm not going to say anything about the guesses. When I said "briefly" I meant they only showed up in one strip. Heck, the last one only showed up in one panel.

I'm keeping my previous guess for the first two, but my revised guess for #3 is Deputy Deer. (unless you have a more twisted mind than I'd previously suspected, in which case it would be Sheriff Deer with blood splatter all over him....)

Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:13 pm 
I'm going to guess that the first two are Riff and Torg from right after K'Z'K was sent to the past (seen here in BOLD COLOR courtesy of Joe Sunday), and just to provide variety in the guesses, I'll go with mutated Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for number 3.
[/quote]

DUDE, GOOD catch! So obscure, too! I agree with you fully for those first two.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions