Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:00 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Wednesday sees that kromiller figured out the entire second M3 set correctly...and disappointed they --and everybody-- skipped the "alternates" of the first set entirely.

Oh well, that's in the past. Now we have a new set!

Pixel Pawnz sets M4:
Spoiler: show
M4-1:
The first one is just a beacon block with no modification. The type of block means nothing. It just made it way easier to represent this character. You might be able to figure out the second one if you look closely. The last one is... I shouldn't say.

M4-2:
I hate these. The colors for the first two kept switching back and forth. Still not sure if they should be this way. Anyway, if you have the time to figure them out, the fist one is female and the second one is not female. As for the last one... ugh. It has no relation to the other two, but it sort of does to one in the first set.
Answers to sets M3:
M3-1: Dimension of Lame's Zoe & Riff, and Portuguese Dimension's Torg. Almost thought about not showing the last one due to how bad it was.

M3-2: Mrs. Clause, Sugar Plum Fairy, and The Pumpkin King
Album of all past and current Pixel Pawnz.

----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote every day.

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:33 am 
Really!? There's a long-haired handsless person in the original art of both the ref-ed strips. Sneaky!

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:42 am 
WLM: mmisbetterthenyou@hotmail
AOL: FIABMike
That character in the background was a character I knew from another timeline! ..WestWorld Sluggy :torg:

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:14 am 
How did the Auto Caddie get down the steps from the XT-34? Must have hidden stair-climbing abilities.

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:57 am 
I loved the "Dun dun dunns" and Bunbuns expression.

I laughed at the last line... But it's also worrying in its implications

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:38 am 
BUHN-Buhn-BUHNNNNNNNN

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:34 pm 
James wrote:
Really!? There's a long-haired handsless person in the original art of both the ref-ed strips. Sneaky!

</Facepalm> OMG, I can't believe we totally missed that...

randomlanguage wrote:
I loved the "Dun dun dunns" and Bunbuns expression.

I laughed at the last line... But it's also worrying in its implications

Ditto

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:59 am 
Agent Anna is really getting her money's worth.

Killed in the comic, but her hair lives on!

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:43 am 
Spirantz wrote:
Agent Anna is really getting her money's worth.

Killed in the comic, but her hair lives on!

Truth.

Also, I hope Bun Bun and Newly-Sane Oasis can come to some sort of useful truce.

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:54 pm 
Zillatain wrote:
Wednesday sees that kromiller figured out the entire second M3 set correctly...and disappointed they --and everybody-- skipped the "alternates" of the first set entirely.

Oh well, that's in the past. Now we have a new set!

Pixel Pawnz sets M4:
M4-1:
The first one is just a beacon block with no modification. The type of block means nothing. It just made it way easier to represent this character. You might be able to figure out the second one if you look closely. The last one is... I shouldn't say.

M4-2:
I hate these. The colors for the first two kept switching back and forth. Still not sure if they should be this way. Anyway, if you have the time to figure them out, the fist one is female and the second one is not female. As for the last one... ugh. It has no relation to the other two, but it sort of does to one in the first set.
Answers to sets M3:
M3-1: Dimension of Lame's Zoe & Riff, and Portuguese Dimension's Torg. Almost thought about not showing the last one due to how bad it was.

M3-2: Mrs. Clause, Sugar Plum Fairy, and The Pumpkin King
Album of all past and current Pixel Pawnz.

My reply:
Darn it! I almost guessed Portuguese Torg, but I wasn't sure about the first two so never got around to it. Doh!

Let's see. M4-1:
Is the first one the Spirit of SqueekyBoBo? It looks like when he is in the ball, but I think that is not Pete's storyline. Still, it could be when he is in just his spirit-form. The second is BunBun and the Groundhog's Shadow. The third reminds me either of Zoe in Camel form, or Torg as a Donkey.

Not sure about M4-2 yet. The last one reminds me of a snowman but I am blanking on when there were any snowmen in particular.

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:03 pm 
Well, there goes my hope of BunBun having overheard enough about Oasis to NOT want to just kill her for revenge. He heard just enough to find out where she is and go seek her out. Just perfect. And he set Kiki on her satellite in hopes of destroying it, not to distract Dr. Montgomery from the task of disrupting Oasis. Disappointing, but not unexpected. I don't know if Riff will be able to convince BunBun not to attack Oasis (it didn't work before)...or if Oasis herself will. Or if Oasis will even NOT try to fight BunBun. :bunbun: :oasis:

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:10 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
kromiller wrote:
My reply:
Darn it! I almost guessed Portuguese Torg, but I wasn't sure about the first two so never got around to it. Doh!

Let's see. M4-1:
Is the first one the Spirit of SqueekyBoBo? It looks like when he is in the ball, but I think that is not Pete's storyline. Still, it could be when he is in just his spirit-form. The second is BunBun and the Groundhog's Shadow. The third reminds me either of Zoe in Camel form, or Torg as a Donkey.

Not sure about M4-2 yet. The last one reminds me of a snowman but I am blanking on when there were any snowmen in particular.
I wanted to reply to you sooner but couldn't get around in time before the next Reaction post needed to be put up. Anyway, when you mentioned that Squeekybobo Ball was not in Pete's story, you made me think that I was misremembering and I messed up. But no, I was remembering correctly, and he even has a sub-chapter named after him!

As for Portuguese Torg, I really didn't like how he came out. Wanted a different block for his torso, but I couldn't find one that worked. Was hoping the hair might be enough for someone to figure it out. And apparently it was but you didn't believe in yourself. :torg:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions