Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:47 pm 
kromiller wrote:
So, A7-1
Spoiler: show
the first one looks like Aylee's original/first form. Second one might be Satan, from the Kitten story? Not the right shape, but he's purple.

Those two guesses sound good. The third one seems to be wearing a shoulder-patch logo, so I'm going with Hereti-Corp agent.

kromiller wrote:
A7-2
Second one reminds me of Monicruel. Third...can they be other than people? Looks like a DFA that zapped someone away.

I think you're right for Monicruel, with the way her (light-colored) hair curls up in back. My guess for the third one is Chaz. No clue on the first one.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:07 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Perfection!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:52 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
If Schlock hasn't figured out that Bun-Bun is on board as well by just finding Kiki, he will probably (very easily) get that info out of her.

Pixel Pawnz
A7-1: The first two are both the wrong color and shape for the guesses. The third one is not a shoulder patch. It's much lower down on the torso and I can't tell you what object is being shown in the item frame* since that would probably give it away.

A7-2: I would say that the most identifying feature of Monicruel would be her monocle, not the hair. Now I do have to say that the character I'm showing you is mean in a way. I didn't show you their "standard" look first. They only have their hair like this for a brief time.

*Item frames allow any object in Minecraft to be shown off like it was a picture inside of a square frame. Anytime you see one on a character, ignore the square and only focus on the object.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:15 am 
Looks like someone’s hostage game has just entered the this-is-personal zone.

Gwynn can take care of herself, and if anything doesn’t seem to like the others fretting over her. Oasis doesn’t seem super concerned about Oasis-sat. But poor, adorable Kiki? Everyone loves Kiki!

Post Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:39 am 
Zillatain wrote:

Pixel Pawnz set A7-1
Should be about medium difficulty for these. Though the third might be a problem if you don't understand what you're looking at.

For A71
Minion Master, Torg when he and Riff went to the dimension when they were women, and I'm not sure about the last one... The original DFA?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:09 am 
Riki tiki taco can take care of herself!

Post Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:03 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
randomlanguage wrote:
For A71 A7-2
Minion Master, Torg when he and Riff went to the dimension when they were women, and I'm not sure about the last one... The original DFA?
Minion Master? *looks at first one* Mostly red with a puke yellow face. *looks at Minion Master* ... I'm not seeing it.

If you were to ignore the color and texture of the bottom two blocks, I could see it being female Riff, but not female Torg.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:09 pm 
Zillatain wrote:
If Schlock hasn't figured out that Bun-Bun is on board as well by just finding Kiki, he will probably (very easily) get that info out of her.

Pixel Pawnz
A7-1: The first two are both the wrong color and shape for the guesses. The third one is not a shoulder patch. It's much lower down on the torso and I can't tell you what object is being shown in the item frame* since that would probably give it away.

A7-2: I would say that the most identifying feature of Monicruel would be her monocle, not the hair. Now I do have to say that the character I'm showing you is mean in a way. I didn't show you their "standard" look first. They only have their hair like this for a brief time.

*Item frames allow any object in Minecraft to be shown off like it was a picture inside of a square frame. Anytime you see one on a character, ignore the square and only focus on the object.

Well crap.
Okay, I have another guess on one of them, but I have to go look first.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:36 pm 
kromiller wrote:
oh no! I was hoping Kiki would stay hidden for longer! Very clever, Dr. Schlock. But you suck.

Yodimus_Prime wrote:
I see Kiki suffers from a similar affliction to Roger Rabbit
Ha, funny. That's right!

I am sure Schlock will want to know how Kiki got onboard, and he may suspect BunBun. Let's hope that Kiki doesn't reveal anything and manages to outsmart Schlock in her cute-not-smart way. Maybe she will whack him in the fact with that wrench. Burst his balloon. Literally (come-on, does he go ANYWHERE physically, anymore?)

I'm sure it was just a typo, but "whack him in the fact" sounds like a Gwynn strategy.
Kesandru wrote:
Clearly Schlock hasn't grasped the full impact of this yet.

Realization incoming.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:08 pm 
Also, I just came back and read the news. Pete, I'm so sorry; that just... well, there aren't really words AFAIK.

I'm glad for who your mom was, and who she enabled you to become. We'll wait as long as you need. Thanks for using your wacky gifts.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions