Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:00 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Considering how much Chaz is exaggerating the situation, it should sign up to act in a play.

kromiller wrote:
Um, I don't see anything. It just says "Image". I don't think I understand how these work. I never understand the first post of the Reactions forums. (Sorry Zillatain)
Not sure why you wouldn't be seeing the image. Here try this link to the image. Hopefully that should work. As for "understanding the first post"... It will at least have a link to that day's strip, which is shown as the day of the week --Wednesday for today-- and the rest is usually some deranged nonsense that can be ignored. Which is what most people do.

Now for garyfritz and gilotyna:
Spoiler: show
It's much too big to be Kiki. A red head with a torso and legs made of brown wool? Can't think what that would be and I've made more than 80 of these things. Anyway, the answers will be revealed in the next thread.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:25 am 
Zillatain wrote:
kromiller wrote:
Um, I don't see anything. It just says "Image". I don't think I understand how these work. I never understand the first post of the Reactions forums. (Sorry Zillatain)
Not sure why you wouldn't be seeing the image. Here try this link to the image. Hopefully that should work. As for "understanding the first post"... It will at least have a link to that day's strip, which is shown as the day of the week --Wednesday for today-- and the rest is usually some deranged nonsense that can be ignored. Which is what most people do.

Now for garyfritz and gilotyna:
It's much too big to be Kiki. A red head with a torso and legs made of brown wool? Can't think what that would be and I've made more than 80 of these things. Anyway, the answers will be revealed in the next thread.

I couldn't see the image either, and alas, dropbox is blocked. I'm going to take a guess based on the spoiler
Lord Horribus?

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:00 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
randomlanguage wrote:
I couldn't see the image either, and alas, dropbox is blocked.
Wonderful... Let's try this then.
Hopefully everybody can see it now.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:51 am 
Zillatain wrote:
randomlanguage wrote:

Okay, THAT I can see. Heh.

And when I followed the link that Zillatain provided, it came up as blocked by my work. So that may be why I can't see anything...my work is blocking it. I didn't try it from home or my iPhone. But this works.
Wow...they look weird. Last one looks very creepy.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:55 am 
Zillatain wrote:
randomlanguage wrote:

okay, gonna try a guess at that last one.

So, not sure I remember the name, but wasn't there a bear that had no fur on it's head? BunBun did something to him. Was it TeddyWeddy or something? Pink head, brown fur body? This is going way back. And first two are Riff and Torg.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:10 am 
Ooohh, good catch, kromiller. I didn't think of that. I don't know if you're right :-) but it's a better guess than I came up with!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:54 pm 
Loved this strip! Hilarious while also establishing ground rules for this space/magic thing.

Rombobjörn wrote:
Well I suppose masticating a thing doesn't necessarily imply eating it.

I'm not sure I can quite square it with 'surgically freeing' them, though.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:59 pm 
And so the long, dramatic speech simply ended in being condescending toward Torg, as usual. Oh, Chaz.

Yay, a link to the Dimension of Lame! So Chaz' first time to talk was fourteen years ago. It is amazing how long this has been going on.

But that also means fourteen years since we saw the Dimension of Pain. I miss it!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:41 am 
Chaz seems a little dramatic about the "running out of magic" thing considering that he will last decades, and the space station will deorbit and bring him back to Earth before then, as space stations don't stay up forever. He suffocating a lot less than a scuba diver is drowning.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:43 pm 
Zillatain wrote:
Considering how much Chaz is exaggerating the situation, it should sign up to act in a play.

And today it seems that it was partially an act, and the masticating bit was probably not true.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions