Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:07 pm 
yaysalt wrote:
this link seems apt:

http://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?cha ... 2007-06-13

(the exosis, from leono's dimension)

edit: maybe scroll down one day, my linking is imprecise

Oh man! Definitely the same design. Although that's not too surprising, but it does give us information about its nature.

I am noting an absence of anything that is obviously a flux satellite under construction (although there is construction). Sasha's statement is, as far I as can recall, yet unconfirmed.

kromiller wrote:
And I have been curious as to HOW Kusari/Sashi are supposed to bring Torg/Riff/Oasis to the space station? A shuttle? Flux technology? Some other means?

There appears to be a shuttle docked on it, on the top in the second panel.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:05 am 
Since we're linking things, I guess now is a good time to point out that Sasha's claim was actually confirmed before she even made it. I don't even remember this comic, but in my defense, I guess nobody else did either!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:22 am 
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
Since we're linking things, I guess now is a good time to point out that Sasha's claim was actually confirmed before she even made it. I don't even remember this comic, but in my defense, I guess nobody else did either!

Hmm, I had indeed forgotten that Frog said that. But he only said they were building a space station to manufacture flux satellites, and seemed to imply it was not complete. In contrast, Sasha said they had it, and implied that it had been in operation for a while, saying it could have produced several satellites.

So we know she was partially telling the truth about Hereti-Corp's plans. But while the timeline isn't perfectly clear to me, I think Frog's statement overall indicates that she was not accurate about Hereti-Corps ability to produce more flux satellites at this time. Given Hereti-Corp's current situation, whether or not they can could have a major impact.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions