Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:08 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Friday is going for something simple today.

----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:18 am 
Oh, that is so sad. Such a big part of Oasis' life, gone in an instant.

On the plus side Kusashi looks a lot less sinister without her mask. It's really weird, actually. She does the same things as before but with a friendly face.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:47 am 
AOL: Eagle299
So, things have gone about as badly as they reasonably could have. Bun Bun and Aylee are still at large. As is the major heavyweight of the good side, Gwynn. But the leadership is captured, and Sasha has Chaz. And the remaining good guys have no Intel on what's going on.

Last edited by Eagle299 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:55 am 
What the heck is Bun-Bun doing? Maybe Aylee is still incapacitated by her wounds, but Bun-Bun has certainly had enough time to come to.
Sure, he's not stupid. He sees he's outnumbered. Tough as Bun-Bun is, one-on-one combat with Oasis or Kusari is tough. He couldn't take on Oasis and 2 Kusaris in a direct assault. Not without packing some serious firepower (actually if he got Chaz away from them, that would probably be sufficient). Still, there's no way he could just let this stand, so when's he going to make a move?

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:04 am 
AOL: Eagle299
Lord Golbez wrote:
What the heck is Bun-Bun doing? Maybe Aylee is still incapacitated by her wounds, but Bun-Bun has certainly had enough time to come to.
Sure, he's not stupid. He sees he's outnumbered. Tough as Bun-Bun is, one-on-one combat with Oasis or Kusari is tough. He couldn't take on Oasis and 2 Kusaris in a direct assault. Not without packing some serious firepower (actually if he got Chaz away from them, that would probably be sufficient). Still, there's no way he could just let this stand, so when's he going to make a move?

It hasn't been that long in universe. Maybe an hour or two. The drugs are likely still in his system.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:52 am 
I keep wanting to think Kusashi is going to turn and help them. Mentally, I know we've been shown otherwise in a myriad of ways, but I don't know how they are going to get out of this

As Eagle299 said:
Eagle299 wrote:
So, things have gone about as badly as they reasonably could have. Bun Bun and Aylee are still at large. As is the major heavyweight of the good side, Gwynn. But the leadership is captured, and Sasha has Chaz. And the remaining good guys have no Intel on what's going on.

Who is left that can help them?

And I still don't think Oasis could have completely forgotten...maybe (spec)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:48 am 
Kusari should not have Chaz. If feels so wrong for anyone but Torg to have him.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:56 am 
Hah, strategic arm in front of boobs.

And did she steal Riff's black outfit?

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am 
That is sad. Forgetting about Torg has its benefits in addition to being sad, but being under Schlock's control is just sad. Although I do have to wonder what the long-term effects of something like that will be.

It does look like Bun-bun was already waking up when he and Aylee landed, but it's only been a few minutes. He still might be pretty well incapacitated? He recovers from things that he probably shouldn't recover from, but that dart gave a shock designed for a much larger body.

All of Schlock's commands seem to have worked. Oasis no longer is trying to kill Kusari, even though one of them seems to have an H-C logo on her shirt. So disabling Override B-1 seems to have worked as well. And he did ask Kusashi to bring the watch.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:53 am 
Eagle299 wrote:
Lord Golbez wrote:

It hasn't been that long in universe. Maybe an hour or two. The drugs are likely still in his system.

Oasis woke up some time ago. Seems like he would have also by now.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:05 am 
The disablement of override B1 seems to have worked. I'd say it's not yet certain that the transfer of control to Schlock worked.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:13 am 
The question is whether “free yourself of your bonds” had unintended side effects.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:19 pm 
Oh this isn't good! This isn't good at all! Oh, I am so worried about Torg and Riff and Oasis!

"Yes. Who is Torg?"

MY HEART. ;( ;(

And Kusari's casual 'Yes He's incapacitated, shall I kill him?" - Like I EXPECT that from Kusari but it's so weird now that I apply Sasha's face to it. Also weird to see Oasis helping Kusari. AHHHH!!!

And I also cant help but laugh at Torg in the oasis outfit still.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:51 pm 
Shlock: "I think I want him to see."

see what?

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 pm 
It took me a long time to figure out what was happening in the bottom left panel.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions