Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:14 pm 
Pied Typer wrote:
Shlock: "I think I want him to see."

see what?

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!

I almost forgot that line with everything else happening. I hope it's "see that I actually have a good reason" for doing all this. Actually I'm pretty sure it is, but I'm not sure if we and Torg will agree that it's a good reason.

Lord Golbez wrote:
Eagle299 wrote:
Lord Golbez wrote:
What the heck is Bun-Bun doing? Maybe Aylee is still incapacitated by her wounds, but Bun-Bun has certainly had enough time to come to.
Sure, he's not stupid. He sees he's outnumbered. Tough as Bun-Bun is, one-on-one combat with Oasis or Kusari is tough. He couldn't take on Oasis and 2 Kusaris in a direct assault. Not without packing some serious firepower (actually if he got Chaz away from them, that would probably be sufficient). Still, there's no way he could just let this stand, so when's he going to make a move?

It hasn't been that long in universe. Maybe an hour or two. The drugs are likely still in his system.

Oasis woke up some time ago. Seems like he would have also by now.

Ah, but Oasis recovers much faster than a normal human: http://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?cha ... 2009-07-30 (and refs). That, I presume, is why she had those electric darts specially designed for her, as Kusashi mentioned. Riff hasn't woken up yet and won't for a while. Bun-bun is an ex-god, and does things like drink a full bottle of rum while only getting very drunk despite his small size, but he still may be slower to recover than Oasis.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:10 am 
Kusari: I'll point Oasis in the right direction, Irving

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:32 pm 
kitoba wrote:
It took me a long time to figure out what was happening in the bottom left panel.

It appears that she's having her gash sewn shut by oasis without any painkillers.

Also, the lines would imply that to aid this surgery she is wearing nothing but underwear, and this is pulled down to midcalf. . Am i allowed to think that's hot?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:48 am 
yaysalt wrote:
kitoba wrote:
It took me a long time to figure out what was happening in the bottom left panel.

It appears that she's having her gash sewn shut by oasis without any painkillers.

Also, the lines would imply that to aid this surgery she is wearing nothing but underwear, and this is pulled down to midcalf. . Am i allowed to think that's hot?

You're allowed to think anything is hot.
You just open yourself up to judgement when shared with others. lol.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions