Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:17 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Really Torg? It said that the stations were not used correctly. It never said that it had to be an Oasis that went through the motions. I mean you're already wet and you could use some dry clothes...

Well, unless there is a reason "plot wise" for him to immediately jump to that conclusion.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:48 pm 
I don't think it's clear what Torg is planning at all. The obvious implication is trying to open an Oasis tank, but there are many things he might not want to do, and Pete does have a habit of misdirecting us. Also there are like at least three better options to try first.

I'm quite curious what purpose the blast door serves. And the facility didn't say 'no unit detected' this time. Progress!

Also, crawling through a tunnel and running through a shower at top speed carrying a bulky weapon that can kill you (possibly) in a single cut? I think Kada isn't the only one with a mental block when it comes to safety...

Spoiler: show
it keeps happening...
Where is the art in the middle panel from?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:54 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
FullMetalArchivist wrote:
I don't think it's clear what Torg is planning at all. The obvious implication is trying to open an Oasis tank, but there are many things he might not want to do, and Pete does have a habit of misdirecting us. Also there are like at least three better options to try first.
it keeps happening...
Where is the art in the middle panel from?

Now that I think about it more, hopefully it is more likely misdirection, since I (and others) want to see what I think it will be.

FMA answer:
It2 two 2triips down from the other one (wiith 2ome alteratiion2)

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:18 am 

Yeah I agree total misdirection

Not sure if this counts as Spec. But my money is on ......

Torg going [to do something that many want to see, but sorry, this is a little too specific. -Z] Gonna be hilarious.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:25 am 
NUKLEARAXIS wrote:
Not sure if this counts as Spec. But my money is on ......

That was my guess too. :-) :torg:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:20 am 
I don't think it's clear what Torg is planning at all.

Well that might as well be the sub title of the entire history of Sluggy.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:46 pm 
Zillatain wrote:

Now that I think about it more, hopefully it is more likely misdirection, since I (and others) want to see what I think it will be.

Ya think? Wow, when even the mods start speccing in reactions all heck breaks loose! I had to double check that I was still only in "Reactions". Just sayin'....

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:05 pm 
swmartian wrote:
Zillatain wrote:

Ya think? Wow, when even the mods start speccing in reactions all heck breaks loose! I had to double check that I was still only in "Reactions". Just sayin'....

Meh! That's tiny and doesn't really say anything.

Will Torg shower again?
Put Oasis in the shower and apply soap liberally?
Look around for another button?

I think don't think any of these really cross a no-no spec threshold...

soap. Please let there be soap.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions