Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:00 pm 
Goatlord42 wrote:
garyfritz wrote:
"Chain chain chaaaiiinnnn... Chain of Sashas..."

Speaking of chains, apparently the chain on Kusari's kusarigama broke, because Aylee still had the sickle in her gut when she flew away. Not a good idea, since it probably did more damage when she crashed after getting darted.

I'm still trying to figure out how Aylee used to play limb hacking games with Bun Bun, but is so squishy now. Though nice to see she overcame her fear for this fight.

She evolves to fit her environment.
Her body saw evolving to fit in with humans as more beneficial than your typical pokemon evolution strategy.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:34 pm 
I get that, but I still miss how badass she used to be.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:52 pm 
Goatlord42 wrote:
garyfritz wrote:
"Chain chain chaaaiiinnnn... Chain of Sashas..."

Speaking of chains, apparently the chain on Kusari's kusarigama broke, because Aylee still had the sickle in her gut when she flew away. Not a good idea, since it probably did more damage when she crashed after getting darted.

I'm still trying to figure out how Aylee used to play limb hacking games with Bun Bun, but is so squishy now. Though nice to see she overcame her fear for this fight.

Her current form seems more aimed at fitting in with people (albeit not so well) than any combat based advantage. She's still super strong, more durable than a regular human, and can fly, but compared to some of her previous forms, she's definitely weaker.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:06 am 
Goatlord42 wrote:
Now here's an interesting thought. Where is her replacement facility located? Apparently there is a process involved to request a replacement. and they have had a steady supply of her despite various bases coming and going and exploding. is it a fixed location like Oasis? Or something they have been moving around to different locations?

Without getting too much into speculation, we don't know for sure that there is a replacement facility for Sasha. The comic you linked could be interpreted a couple different ways..

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions