Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:50 pm 
Gah!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:46 pm 
Cow_k wrote:
And now Pete spends two weeks on the Kusari reveal, but just as she's unmasked we go into a 2 year side story/flashback just like your favorite manga and every single sluggy reader goes insane.

I'm already insane. So that works for me! :kiki: Ooooooh. Shiny!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:49 pm 
FullMetalArchivist wrote:
Wow! Very interesting. I appreciate that the technologies he proposes for the transponder aren't affected by distance and are difficult to interfere with in principle. :) And I appreciate Torg's sharpness!

But Chen is still lying (I mean, duh). This isn't really spec, just a statement of fact, but
Spoiler: show
Driscoll had no idea about Oasis' resurrection. It doesn't seem likely that Oasis could die and come back from the dead without Driscoll noticing.

It's possible that Oasis died in the fire that killed so many people and Chen was the one to discover the new Oasis. If true then he would the only one to know because he certainly wouldn't tell anyone like Driscoll. He's too ambitious. He would try to use Oasis for his own gain.

That being said, how far away from the rebirth facility is the lab that Oasis was kept in by Driscoll and Chen?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:32 am 
Thecommander369 wrote:
FullMetalArchivist wrote:
Wow! Very interesting. I appreciate that the technologies he proposes for the transponder aren't affected by distance and are difficult to interfere with in principle. :) And I appreciate Torg's sharpness!

But Chen is still lying (I mean, duh). This isn't really spec, just a statement of fact, but
Driscoll had no idea about Oasis' resurrection. It doesn't seem likely that Oasis could die and come back from the dead without Driscoll noticing.

It's possible that Oasis died in the fire that killed so many people and Chen was the one to discover the new Oasis. If true then he would the only one to know because he certainly wouldn't tell anyone like Driscoll. He's too ambitious. He would try to use Oasis for his own gain.

That being said, how far away from the rebirth facility is the lab that Oasis was kept in by Driscoll and Chen?

The orphanage and Orsintos lab were in Virginia, while the rebirth facility and Dr. Steve's base lab are in Pennsylvania, if memory serves.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:01 pm 
Well the RSS feed is there and works but Feedly doesn't recognize it because it's not properly advertised in the <meta> on sluggy.com.

So still have to wait for that I guess.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:50 am 
Rombobjörn wrote:
But is that Sin'Thea or "the true Oasis"?

Well her shirt says "SYN", and at that point of the flashback I think Oasis would still have been a child, so I'm gonna go with Sin'Thea.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions