Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:16 am 
Oh god that incomprehensible A-NI MAUL thing again.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:16 pm 
Goatlord42 wrote:
Aaaand Riff adds to his Han Solo points with Highlander points. Someone is digging for Drama Dice (props to any who get the 7th Sea Ref). Ah, well done laddie.

(But for the record, Torg's "mostly viking" and Riff is Jewish. Why are they trying to get to Scotland?)

Nice to see Unholy Death Bringer continuing to shine. Interesting question is, did the latest kill count as "innocent blood" too? And how will Torg handle the realization this war with K'Z'K will keep tempting him to kill innocents or face impossible odds... not to mention the temptation of his sword suddenly becoming so easy to use but at great cost?

REALLY hoping there are still pieces of Sam left at the hotel and they don't have to resort to... less pleasant searches. :P

He also killed the last hound just now -- so that will probably be the latest innocent.

Now if he can just keep the cops from getting involved as he chases what is apparently a frightened twentysomething woman through the woods while wielding a sword...

Post Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:59 pm 
CheeseWhisper wrote:
Now if he can just keep the cops from getting involved as he chases what is apparently a frightened twentysomething woman through the woods while wielding a sword...

Seriously! Not to mention, what on Earth will the authorities/media make of all those mutated corpses now littering the public streets?

Post Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:27 pm 
Bunny Suction wrote:
CheeseWhisper wrote:

Seriously! Not to mention, what on Earth will the authorities/media make of all those mutated corpses now littering the public streets?

Dr. Lorna will likely blame it on divorces, and everyone will keep on truckin'. It's not like weird stuff usually gets noticed in the sluggyverse.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:59 pm 
LeftBower wrote:
Bunny Suction wrote:
CheeseWhisper wrote:

Dr. Lorna will likely blame it on divorces, and everyone will keep on truckin'. It's not like weird stuff usually gets noticed in the sluggyverse.

'Alteia is Portuguese for "marshmallow" ' ... I never did check whether that works for the confection as well as the flower. meh

Post Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:22 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
MatthiasRat wrote:
balthazar wrote:
I wonder if the human host survives. Hmmm.

Anything Chaz injures with the blade seems to die. The sword has reminded Torg that no life comes from him, ever. I am surprised how easily it killed Agent Whisper, but then again it said it was even easier to kill spirits than fleshy beings. And i Whisper did to that woman what KZK tried to do to Gwynn, there isn't a human spirit left to inhabit the body anymore.

Whisper's death of course means there won't be anymore humans destroyed by being turned into her hounds at least.

Still, funny to see N'awww go from run into battle to "RUN AWAY!"

Actually, I think it's similar to the Buffy vampires. The host is dead and there's just the demon in residence. Not for sure, but it makes sense to me.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:05 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
LobosSolos wrote:
Actually, I think it's similar to the Buffy vampires. The host is dead and there's just the demon in residence. Not for sure, but it makes sense to me.

Judging by Gwynn's experiences, it would seem to depend greatly on the strength of the demon versus the strength of the possessed.

LB :zoe:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions