Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:16 pm 
ACME Sales Rep.
ACME Sales Rep.
WLM: DesertSongDog
AOL: DesertSongDog
Please don't make us do it. Please don't make us have to remove your spec. If you can't see it in the comic or have not seen it previously in the comic you can not comment on it. Heck, even if you have seen something previously but no actual connection has yet to be made to something currently happening you can't comment on it. Basically, if it's what you think is going to happen based on previous evidence posted in the comic, your gut instinct or your horoscope, you still can't comment on it. Because all of that is speculation.

Some of you may get edited and some of you may not and those who get edited will probably be upset that the other person didn't get edited but you did, but it happens sometimes. We may miss something, we may find a comment borderline spec and one mod may delete it while another mod lets it pass. That is just the way it is. So during these trying Spec Tempting Times ahead of us, please think carefully before you post.

For me personally, I am posting and checking the boards from my iPhone more than my computer now and editing posts is really hard. My big old fingers can't manage to cut out specific sections of text so I could end up just deleting your entire post or changing it to read how much you enjoy the company of sheep. Also extra typing or poking at my tiny iPhone keyboard makes my Carpal Tunnel act up and hurt and that makes me cranky. So please, for the sake of everyone's sanity, especially my own, DO NOT SPECULATE!

We have a whole forum just for speculation so please take your theories over to Sluggy Related Chat and go sheep wild ... er, hog wild.

Thank you.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:29 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
The Current plotline has been full of massive SPEC-Fuel. The moderation team has been lenient for the last few weeks. Now that we're in relevation-ville (I hope, cause damn this plotline is awesome) the Moderators will be cracking down.

This forum is called REACTIONS, not SPECULATIONS. Please do your best to burn your SPEC-Fuel in SRC.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AGAIN! spec goes into SRC... keep it out of these threads.

If you find yourself putting 2 and 2 together (4! :kiki:) put it into SRC, not here!
If you find yourself pulling up an obscure comic and saying "but what about this one when..." put it into SRC, not here!
If you find yourself wildly coming up with ideas on how certain characters could possibly be saved from a fate Only Pete Knows, put it into SRC, not here!

The Moderation team was very lenient about the Zoe Lives thing. We know she's alive but veggie-fied. There is SPEC flying wildly right now. It ends in Reactions now. Put it into SRC, not here!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:50 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
Wow... Thread Modcromancy.

Folks. As with all Oasis story arcs, please read the above.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:41 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
Until further notice we are under SPECCON 1. Moderator SPEC tolerances will be nonexistent.

As with all OASIS reveals there will be nuclear-grade revelations. Please take Speculation to SRC.

Last bumped by gregnier on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:41 am.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions