Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:08 pm 
Freecain wrote:
Have we seen Agent McKay before? Last I remember that was "Head on His Shoulders McKay" who no longer needs that nickname.
http://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?cha ... 2005-12-13

I doubt it's the same person, since Finger-Sandwich-Boy says they were planning a party for "her."

And it wasn't McKay who didn't need the nickname any more, but Wigguns (who he inherited it from).

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:42 pm 
good catch on the her.
And yeah, the original comment was in reference to Wigguns, since McKay, at the time, was the first mate, he mutinied shortly after (in comic publishing time... since it's timeless space, I have no idea how that works). Considering precedent, I have a feeling McKay doesn't need the nickname anymore either.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:35 pm 
migB wrote:
yaysalt wrote:
So if there can only be three active, and there's two here and one in space, does that mean that military-base-sasha is unconscious now?

Yes.

I had assumed that it took a command from Schlock to make one Kusasha dormant and wake another. Maybe she can do it on her own? Of course the one on the station has been active pretty much continuously since the other two blasted off with passengers and prisoners.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:58 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
Also, When Farah was using the sword, it's more than likely it was activated beforehand. I don't think Kron was innocent.

This has been my contention since the subject was addressed.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:23 am 
CheeseWhisper wrote:
GUIGUI wrote:
Also, When Farah was using the sword, it's more than likely it was activated beforehand. I don't think Kron was innocent.

But why? This does not appear to be the case, and I don't know of any reason in particular to think Kron wasn't innocent.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:55 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
GUIGUI wrote:

In the strip where he was stabbed, near the hilt Chaz is not powered. Only the part that was covered in god blood was powered, then in the next panel it spreads to the rest of the blade. And no, I'm not going to believe the "Pete forgot" rebuttal.

Also at what point could of Farahn run across some random innocent person he just felt like cutting for no reason while walking away from the battle and straight to the temple? He doesn't know that Chaz needs to be powered with innocent blood. All he knows is that the sword can kill gods. And about that, who says that Chaz needs innocent blood to kill immortals? Maybe the blood requirement is only for mortals.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:25 am 
It slipped my mind earlier, but I did want to note that I appreciated a little detail Pete added to the second panel of this strip. If you look closely, you can see a number printed on the floor of the cloning facility. At this point I think we can all guess what that number is…

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:38 pm 
FullMetalArchivist wrote:
CheeseWhisper wrote:
GUIGUI wrote:

But why? This does not appear to be the case, and I don't know of any reason in particular to think Kron wasn't innocent.

I meant the "pre-activation" part -- merely because it's glowing red when the dude steps out of the other dimension to give it to Farahn.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:39 am 
kansaichris wrote:
It slipped my mind earlier, but I did want to note that I appreciated a little detail Pete added to the second panel of this strip. If you look closely, you can see a number printed on the floor of the cloning facility. At this point I think we can all guess what that number is…

Is it 2? He wouldn't use 3 in association with Kusashi. Never never never. Nope, don't see it. Never happen. No way...
:pun:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:30 pm 
kromiller wrote:
Dodger77 wrote:
I'm guessing that's Tyler's partner? The one he traveled through time to save? I'm blanking on her name.

edit: Drake! I'm guessing that's Drake?

It DOES look like her, but her hair was a lot shorter, AND she totally quit Hereti-Corp. Of course, she COULD be faking it, and trying to take out Hereti-Corp now, and this could just be coincidental timing, but I am not inclined to think so. I just think that this is someone who looks similar. I recall another agent who looked similar to this that wasn't Drake.

I don't think getting strangled counts as living happily ever after, so it's probably not Drake.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions