Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 335 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:18 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 10472
"The barrier is being projected through the Seeker," says Sephrenia. "If the Seeker is killed, forced to retreat, or sufficiently distracted, then the barrier will go down."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:37 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:16 am
Posts: 8217
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Felix pinches the bridge of his nose.

"That's going to be a tall order," Felix says. "I imagine the Seeker will be surrounded by enemy soldiers at all times. It's hide was immune to our conventional firearms and it used future vision to sidestep anything that would have had a chance at disabling it. Our last ditch effort plan to subdue it last time was to engage it in melee to try and catch it with nets and ropes, but that plan involved an army at our side. We don't have a willing one at this time."

Felix sighs.

"I'm pretty sure I was able to send a message through, but it will be some time before Pandion reinforcements arrive and we might not be able to afford that luxury. We were able to force it to retreat last time using bulk insecticides. What if we used our vehicles to do hit and runs? Flank, harass, and flee. Pepper the enemy forces with blankets of poisonous insecticidal smog, withering fire from our guns, shocks of sound and light, all that jazz. If I can get some metal I can armor the jeeps up a bit to protect us from the average crossbow bolt."

Felix muses, scratching his chin.

"I suppose it all hinges on whether or not we can actually go through the barrier, or if it only stops high speed projectiles and not vehicles and people moving on foot."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:27 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu May 30, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 14582
Location: Yes.
Arkady nods. "I will be leaving the tank corps to you; I should be getting to the meeting. I am imagining it will be interesting, and perhaps tonight we will be needing to do some more printing. Theresa, are you ready to go?"

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:20 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:16 am
Posts: 8217
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Felix makes sure Theresa is up to date on the various shenanigans going on.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:01 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 10472
"Ready," says Theresa, preparing to head for the Basilica; while Felix heads down into the yard.

Top 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 335 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: