Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:41 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:16 am
Posts: 8091
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"Sounds like there's not much we can do about it, so let's proceed like normal and look for opportunities to thwart Azash as they arrive." Felix says. "To the ship, unless anyone has further business here?"

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:28 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu May 30, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 14410
Location: Yes.
Arkady looks at the peasants. "We have business with the Church that probably should not be waiting another week, not with our favorite primate and his friends in town already. Especially not his friend the seeker. I am doubting that it's master will simply leave magic items for us to find; not if it is already knowing that would be bad for it." He shrugs. "We could split up, but I think fewer bodies will be hitting the ground if these poor men come with us and take their chances."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:35 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:16 am
Posts: 8091
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"Splitting up isn't too bad an idea."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:57 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:57 pm
Posts: 4075
Location: Currently on expedition.
"As I said, I can take these guys back to the ship. I'm a good enough medic to keep these guys alive if something goes wrong, and I'm a good enough fighter to keep myself alive if something goes wrong. I can catch up with you later."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:29 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu May 30, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 14410
Location: Yes.
Arkady nods. "I am supposing that would work. Oh, and please to be bringing us some body armor when you come back; it looks like we may be needing it."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:09 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 10302
Given that Talen and Sir Ulath will go wherever the majority among the Terrans wants them to go, and Piper will probably manage to accompany both groups, who is going in which group?

Or is Nate heading off (almost) alone with the five coma patients?

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:13 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:16 am
Posts: 8091
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Seems like a bad idea for Nate to go alone. If no one else will, Felix will head back with him.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:18 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu May 30, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 14410
Location: Yes.
Arkady shakes his head. "Felix, you can talk your way around almost anyone. If we are needing to ask for magic, you may need to do it."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:25 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:16 am
Posts: 8091
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"You make a fair point. How about Roger goes with Nate? Strength in numbers and all that?"

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:06 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 2777
AOL: Dodger724
Location: Relative Obscurity
I'll go with Nate.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:14 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 10302
So, the party splits. Roger and Nate head back to the ship, after emptying almost all the equipment (and certainly all the weapons) out of their truck; the two of them only have the weapons that they are carrying on them. (Which should be more than enough).

Meanwhile, Arkady and Felix, accompanied by Sir Ulath, Talen, and Piper head onwards toward Chyrellos.

Top 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: