Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:44 pm 
With a simple "heh" William points at the traveller.

"My vote"

vote : traveller

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:46 pm 
Location: Almost a lawyer, just need to submit some paperwork and go through interviews
After her last speech Adrianna just stis down with her hed down muttering "Why must we vote between two people whom neither I feel is guilty of being a wolf?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:22 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
"It is because he is an outsider and I am not of the Church," Gregor answers to Adrianna's lament. He then frowns at the traveller. "Evil in the town defends itself too strongly? I do not wish to die, so I must be a wolf?"

Gregor looks down at the ground. "I was sorry to change my vote, stranger, though I know you not. I certainly have defended myself; yet you have not." He looks up again. "But if you are no wolf, then perhaps you will tell us of your past. Strangers or not, we are locked in a struggle for life and death. Neither of us wish to die, but only one of us has lain the facts out before the group with which to decide."

Gregor looks at the townsfolk, especially those that have not voted already for him and the traveller. "So I ask all of you: who is more likely to be suspect? The honest man that has turned from God, or a man cloaked entirely in mystery, who will reveal nothing even when his life is imperiled?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:27 pm 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
Moses gives a look to the traveler. "How long ago, stranger, did you commit this act?"

He coughs at Adrianna's question.
"I sense no evil in you, but I will watch you and everyone else just the same. I do not think your compassion a fault. It is for your misconception of God that I call you confused."

Moses Landon shakes his head at William.

VOTE: (still) Gregor
FOS: Bremen, William

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:31 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
"Fine, Since you continue to lay the blame at the feet of the innocent, I will, enlighten you. I told you all I swore to do no harm. To betray that oath is to betry who I am. I've done so only once. Mistakenly I gave what I thought was medicine to a Sick child entrusted into my care, thinking that it would cure his fever. The bottle was mislabeled and the light was dim but that was no consquence. I should have noticed that the medicine I ended up giving him poisoned him. "

The traveler slumps back into his seat, drained from revealing himself. "This is why I speak nothing of my past. In that moment my life ended and my travels began. Searching for something, or running away, I'll leave that determination up to you, because i know not myself. If this is how god will punish me for my mistakes, so be it." The traveler stands up, slips back into his long overcoat and slings his pack on his back once again. As he leaves the hall, he states "You have my vote, If it is my time to die, I'm going to get drunk first." And heads to the Inn to drink his past away as he has many times before.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:55 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
"The end of the day draws near (OOG: In fact, thanks, mods, for letting this go on past page 10. *prays mods let this run through the vote*). You have heard the traveller's story, as some have requested, so I will leave you as much time as possible to change your votes or withdraw them. However, within the next half hour, this will be done." OOG: until tonight's comic is posted.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:12 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Roth strums a slow melancholy tune on his harp and says,
" Well by sunset tonight one of us villager will be condemmed to death. Huh, I would like to just get it over with now because people re unlikely to change their votes."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:26 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Come on people you know the drill. 10 pages, start a new topic.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG