Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:36 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Something flits at the edge of Ginger's perception as she forces herself back to consciousness. She tries to catch it, but finds that it's too late. The briefest glimpse of a city, wrapped in light and dark. Meanwhile, the big man looks at the group with a slight smile. "Get some sleep - I have some extra bedrolls with me that you can lie on. You all seem a bit tired. In the morning, we can see about getting you to that city."

And, in the interest of getting this game moving again, let's assume everyone does so!

The next morning, everyone wakes up. The bedrolls were surprisingly comfortable, considering everyone was sleeping on the forest floor. Harry's up and cooking something - looks like some sort of stew.

"Silly squirrels. Should know better by now."

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:48 am 
Cecil yawns and stretches. The smell of the stew tickles his nose and makes his mouth water, but he resolutely turns away from it.

"Good morning." he says.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:21 am 
WLM: [email protected]
The Lady attempts to unmuss her hair as she joins the Bear Man at the fire.

"That soup smells delicious," she says. "But I must ask, is there any water anywhere around here where a body can bathe? I feel atrocious."

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:09 am 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
The kid pulls himself upright and scoots back so that his back is resting against a tree. He squints at the group, before rubbing the dark rings under his eyes and stretching.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:48 am 
Stocky sits up and looks around briefly, gathering his bearings. He quietly stands up and rolls up his bedroll before taking it over and replacing it in Harry's supplies.

"Thank you for your hospitality," He says to Harry.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:07 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Harry looks at the Lady, then over at the stream nearby, at which point he wiggles his eyebrows. "There's a bit of soaproot over by the edge if you go about 20 feet over yonder." He points downstream a bit.

Everyone is feeling rather hungry by this point, and the stew does smell rather good, so that draws everyone's attention, except for Cecil, or Enver, who's apparently having an identity crisis (unsurprising, considering his many lives - apparently he woke up with this one life with aliens and strange mental powers in his mind). The word's 'good morning' die on his lips as he hears a great wailing and gnashing of teeth coming from the direction of the squirrel clan uphill. He also notices that there's a rather large series of bear tracks heading up that way, leading out from the campsite... and back to the campsite.

The big man follows Enver's gaze back uphill, and gives a bit of an amused snort. "And a good morning to you all as well. Stew's ready should you all want any - plenty of squirrel's nuts to go around."

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:22 am 
"I, er, is there any sort of meat in there?" Enver asks, trying to pull his mind back to the present. "I make it a rule not to eat anything I can talk with... which pretty much forces me to be vegetarian."

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 am 
AOL: [email protected]
"Can't talk to something if it's dead! Bring forth the meat, please!" Pretty's in a wacky mood today.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
"Squirrel's, uh, nuts...?" Ginger says, eying the stew with some trepidation. Still, it smells good, so she hesitatingly gets in line for a bowl. Then she sits with it, but find herself distracted with trying to remember more of what she saw last night when staring at the fire.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG