Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:34 am 
Feeling like this might be a bad moment to bring up what their future plans may be, Kael silently watches the scene play out between Jokarne and Nova. Eto, while in a similar state as his brother, stays quiet more for fear of getting embaressed when interrupting this moment than for group morale.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:06 am 
AOL: Maxusspooky
Brittok and Tiran watches on in silence as well... They wait until everyones ready to go to their next objective.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:25 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: Krail9
(OOC: I'm gonna move things along now. FTM, if you have any big RPing to do about receiving the swords, I'll leave this thread unlocked for you to do it (though nobody ever does when I do these things...) )

"Alright everyone, we'd best get moving to go ensure the safety of the Princess and the Oracle," Roma says. She bows quickly to the Deku Tree, "Thank you for bringing us here, and... And for allowing us in to get the sword."

"I am always here to help," he responds. Roma sees if everyone is ready, and then leads the way out of the meadow, into the woords, towards the lake and Death Mountain. "Go with the will of the goddesses, my children. I am certain great trials lay before you. I shall always be here if you are in need."

(OOC: Padlock of DOOM! CIo-I )

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:40 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Krail wrote:
I'll leave this thread unlocked for you to do it (though nobody ever does when I do these things...)

OOC: Then I'll be the first. Sorry, I just had a LOOOOOONG day with no free time. I'll just post here and close the door behind me.

Jokarne was going to say no, but she sees the look on Nova's face and changes her mind. She takes the golden katanas from the young girl's hands slowly, feeling their lightness. "Oh, Nova. I don't know what else to say but... thank you." She grips them both, one in each hand, and begins to spin them around in an impressive fashion. After doing a couple jabs and feints, she turns to Nova with a smile on her face. "Thank you very much." She tears a strip of fabric off the sleeve of her tunic and ties it around her belt as a sort of makeshift sword-holder. She repeats this on the other side, then places both katanas in their new homes.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG