Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:32 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Name: Adrian Boone

Calling: I'm a travelling merchant. What more do you want me to say? I got my cart and my draft horse and I travel the wastes searching for any and all opportunities to make a buck. It's good work. Dangerous, but that's part of the thrill, am I right?

Purpose: My... Purpose? You mean like a dream? What an odd question... Well, I guess you could say I want to make friends and build a network of contacts. Meet new people, find out what they want, and sell it to them at a reasonable price. Eventually I want to make myself wealthy enough and influential enough in the art of trade that I'll be able to found my own town along a major travel route. Think about it... A place for weary travelers to relax, prop up their feet, and spend some of their hard earned traveling money. [laughs]

History: My history? Where I came from? Well, if you really wanna know... I used to be a member of the Bhaator Tribe in the Silicate Vale. Before they kicked me out, anyway, but that's a story for another time. They make some damn fine energy weaponry, if I do say so myself [pats the Laser Rifle sitting across his lap]. This here is Jezebel, the old family heirloom my grandpa gave me when I was old enough to learn how to shoot things.

You ever been to Horseshoe Meadow? It's a small, dingy little town in the middle of a field just outside Villa Lau on a dirt road leading to the Emirate Crater. People from both regions meet there to trade goods. Emirate bring horses, Villa Lau bring some of their higher quality foods and trade goods they've acquired from elsewhere in the wastes. The residents of Horseshoe Meadow provide all the creatures comforts. Warm beds to sleep in. Hot fires. Cooked food. All at a reasonable price. It doesn't make them the richest people, catering to the needs of the traders, but they make a pretty comfortable living. Anyway, long story short. That's where I ended up after after I got kicked out of the Bhaator Tribe. I had to go somewhere. The Velator and Bhaalgorn Tribes sure as hell weren't gonna take me in and the savages from the Emirate Crater were a definite no...

Anyway, the people of Horseshoe Meadow took me in. They looked after me when I had nowhere else to go. And it made me realize something... You can't live without other people. So that's what I've been doing since then. Running around and building up as many connections as possible. Finding new people and forging trade partnerships wherever I go. With the draft horse and cart I bought with my savings, I buy low and sell high wherever I go. Making friends. Currying favors. General elbow rubbing. I've not been at it for that long, but I've got all the time in the world to find my riches.

Appearance: Adrian is a pale skinned young man with sandy blonde hair. Brown eyes shine over the brim of his steel rimmed glasses. Standing in at a hundred and fifty pounds and a shade under five and a half feet tall, a stiff breeze would be more than enough to knock him down. You'll never catch him throwing his weight around in a bar brawl either. His light stature, however unintimidating it might be, belies his sharp wit and swift tongue.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength: 2 - Fun Noodle Arms
Perception: 3 - Four Eyes
Endurance: 2 - Kinda Scrawny
Charisma: 5 - Golden Tongue
Intelligence: 3 - Definitely Not Stupid
Agility : 3 - Quick Draw
Luck: 2 - Below Average Fortune

Tag!
[Persuasion] - Adrian has practiced his charms and wiles to get out of trouble since he was a young lad going through the coming of age military training in the Bhaator Tribe. Whenever he pulled a prank or got in over his head, his quick tongue and sharp social wit would get him out with his hide intact.
[Barter] - Due in large part to his interests in trading, Adrian is a voracious consumer of all matters related to finances, economy, and material worth. If it exists, he can hazard a guess as to what it's worth and how to make a buck off of it.
[Energy Weapons] - As a former member of the Bhaator Tribe, Adrian has been trained extensively in the upkeep and use of most forms of energy based weaponry.

Equipment
Inherited Laser Rifle

Perk
Silver Lining - Adrian is usually capable of finding a silver lining with any given outcome. A situation has to go completely and totally fubar before he's unable to find some way to lose and still come out with something as opposed to nothing.

Disadvantage

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll finish it in a bit. Still unsure of what sort of flaw I want. Skitz, Ernest is from the same tribe as Adrian. What sort of history do you want?

Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:40 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
For statistical purposes, Sal, what is intended by "average"? I tend to think of it as "a task an average person should have an average (ie roughly 50/50) shot at". Is this a good way to think about it?

Anyway, I crunched some numbers - it takes 7 dice to get over a 50% chance to get 3 successes (51.11% at 7; an eighth die only boosts that another 6.09%). 5 dice crest 50% chance at 2 successes (4 dice have a 48.51% chance to get 2 successes or better). 2 dice give a better than 50% chance to get 1 success. 5 successes remain in the remote realm even with 8 dice - only a 26.36% chance to get 5 or more successes.

I didn't got all the way to 10 dice because I got tired of the data entry, but it would only take me maybe half an hour to expand it out fully if you really want to see the stats.

(Of side interest: a two- or three-die pool will have a greater chance of an overall negative success count than will a single die. Once you get your fourth die, however, a negative total becomes progressively less likely.)

Post Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:37 pm 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Turns out anydice.com can figure all of these probabilities out. I crunched the numbers, and here's my results. Assuming tagged skills...

For 2 Dice: 63.75% chance of 1 or more. 40% for 2, 18.75% for 3, 6.25% for 4, 1.25% for 5. 11.25% chance of critical failure.
For 3 Dice: 71.41% for 1, 49.38% for 2, 28.13% for 3, 12.97% for 4, 4.53% for 5, 1.09% for 6. 10.47% chance of critical failure.
For 4 Dice: 76.50% for 1, 57.25% for 2, 36.95% for 3, 20.25% for 4, 9.16% for 5, 3.32% for 6. 9.34% chance of critical failure.
For 5 Dice: 80.28% for 1, 63.70% for 2, 44.88% for 3, 27.67% for 4, 14.68% for 5, 6.60% for 6, 2.46% for 7. 8.24% chance of critical failure.
For 6 Dice: 83.24% for 1, 69.00% for 2, 51.86% for 3, 34.85% for 4, 20.69% for 5, 10.73 % for 6, 4.80% for 7, 1.83% for 8. 7.25% chance of critical failure.
For 7 Dice: 85.64% for 1, 73.39% for 2, 57.94% for 3, 41.60% for 4, 26.88% for 5, 15.50 % for 6, 7.90% for 7, 3.53% for 8, and 1.36% for 9. 6.38% chance of critical failure.
For 8 Dice: 87.62% for 1, 77.05% for 2, 63.22% for 3, 47.82% for 4, 33.02% for 5, 20.66% for 6, 11.63% for 7, 5.85% for 8, 2.61% for 9, 1.02% for 10. 5.62% chance of critical failure.
For 9 Dice (max): 89.27% for 1, 80.13% for 2, 67.80% for 3, 53.47% for 4, 38.95% for 5, 26.01% for 6, 15.84% for 7, 8.74% for 8, 4.35% for 9, 1.94% for 10. 4.95% chance of critical failure.

I'm not satisfied with this. Even with a tagged skill, there's far too high a chance to fail trivial tasks, and the odds of success are really, really low. I'm going to try and reformulate, and figure out better dice. For now, just keep making characters the way you had been, but I'll get back to you.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:37 pm 
Name: Lewis Wu.

Calling: Wandering Kung-Fu Warrior. Lewis wanders the countryside righting wrongs and fighting off marauding Bandit packs.

Purpose: Lewis seeks to perfect the Tiānshàng de Xīntiào, or Heaven's Heartbeat technique.

History: Born in the Emirate Crater, Lewis was orphaned as a baby in a bandit attack, only to be rescued and adopted by Master Wu, who is rumored to have come from across the Southern Wasteland. Raised by this Kung-Fu Master, and taught the potent Heaven's Heartbeat technique, Lewis is a born Warrior and Survivor, fighting to bring prosperity, peace and freedom to the lands he wanders. About two years ago, Master Wu declared that he had taught Lewis all that he knew, and that it was time to move on. He disappeared into the Great Stone Wall and has not been seen since.

Appearance: Lewis is a man of average size and appearance in his early twenties, he has sandy blonde hair, and steel eyes. He wears a brown leather duster and conical straw hat and carries a backpack containing his few worldly possesions.

Strength: 2. About as strong as the next guy.
Perception: 5. He is so perceptive, it seems like he's got a few extra senses.
Endurance: 3. Tougher than he looks.
Charisma: 2. He doesn't say much, and when he does, it tends to be in koan. That or swearing in Chinese. People still like him though.
Intelligence: 2. He's not stupid, but he's no Chess Master.
Agility: 4. Nimble as a squirrel.
Luck: 2. He's not winning the lottery any time soon.

Tagged Skills:

Martial Arts - Being raised by a wandering Kung-Fu master may have been tough, but you really learn how to hit stuff, and avoid being hit.

Survival - Having no home but the open road is hard, but you learn real quick how to stay alive, find the best available, and make the most of it.

Guns - Sometimes you just don't want to, or can't touch something that needs killing, so Guns.

Equipment:

Tiger Claws - Good for punching, good for climbing.

Reloading Gear - Suitable for reloading a variety of cartridges and shells, occasionally needs restocking of basic chemicals and metals.

Dirty Harry - A big heavy revolver. Perfect for those wanting whatever they shoot at to stay down.

Perk: Tiānshàng de Xīntiào, Heaven's Heartbeat. Not so much a fighting style as a philosophy, Heaven's Heartbeat states that there is a rhythm, a pattern to everything, from the smallest grain of sand, to the land we walk on, to the stars themselves. By recognizing these patterns and acting accordingly, one can do things that would be difficult, if not impossible otherwise. By spending time observing a person place or thing, a user of Heaven's Heartbeat gains a bonus in relation to it. The longer the time spent, and the better the perception roll, the higher the bonus.

Flaw: Wanted. Being the apprentice and adopted son to the one man rumored to have crossed the Southern Wastes, everyone who is anyone wants him. From merchants to bandits to political leaders, whether they think he has a map of the wastes, or they want to learn Heaven's Heartbeat, or they're simply looking for a guide, just about everyone wants something from him, and they may not be willing to take "no" for an answer. Another excellent reason to call the road home.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:03 am 
Salamander wrote:
Turns out anydice.com can figure all of these probabilities out

Hmmm... an interesting site.

I'll tweak Peter a bit, reduce his charisma just a little so as to reduce overlap with Boone...

CCC wrote:
Name: Peter Piper

Calling: Peter Piper is a somewhat simpleminded cook. However, he defines his happiness in terms of the happiness of others; that is to say, his calling in life is to make everyone else happy. His cooking, therefore, concentrates mainly on desserts and sweets.

Purpose: He wants somewhere to belong. Somewhere to settle down and live, where his talents are appreciated and the people are happy to see him. Of course, he wants to settle down in the best place - he's currently looking around, hoping to find that place.

History: Peter Piper grew up in the Hidden Valley. Born of bandits, raised by bandits, in a village that moved every two weeks and survived only by continual theft; surrounded on all sides by nothing but rocks, rocks, and more rocks. Food was always short; Peter learnt to cook and did what he could to make it taste better, but taste only helps so much when there really isn't enough to go around. And no-one was ever very happy, in the Hidden Valley.

The first time that Peter joined in a raiding party (into the Emirate Crater), it was a revolution. There was green stuff just growing out of the ground! Organic material, just there for the taking!

Subsequent experiments in grass-based cookery did not go well; but one of the older raiders, who had heard the legends of Villa Lau, told Peter where the Emirate's grain came from (originally, before the raiders stole it). Told him the tale of a place where people actually have occasional reason to smile. To be happy. A place where life can be enjoyed, not merely lived.

Peter promptly resolved to find such a place, should it exist. The other raiders did not hide their opinion of Peter's expedition - it was likely just a complex form of suicide.

But Peter felt that he had to take the risk; for the reward offered made it worth taking the chance.

Appearance: Peter is tall - a smidgen under six foot - and thin. Outside of the Hidden Valley, he has little trouble finding things to smile about. His hair is a dark black, and his skin is tanned; he has green eyes and all his teeth. Though fate appears to conspire to his favour, he does not seem to have noticed yet; he moves through life in a sort of cheerful obliviousness, a sort of vague idea that nothing really bad can ever happen to anyone...

Strength: 2 - Able to manage reasonably well
Perception: 1 - Oblivious to just about everything
Endurance: 3 - Above average endurance
Charisma: 4 - Generally has little trouble getting people to smile
Intelligence: 1 - Really not the smartest person around
Agility: 4 - Surprisingly agile
Luck: 5 - The very laws of physics seem to occasionally bend to his will (the laws of probability certainly do)

Tagged skills:
Cooking - Peter was the cook for the bandit tribe in the Hidden Valley for several years. He can do a lot with a very limited set of ingredients.
Swordmastery - No bandit survives long without some idea of how to use a weapon of some sort. Usually a last resort; Peter really does not like fighting.
Cheering people up - Peter has an almost instinctive understanding of just what to say to put a smile on someone's face.

Equipment:
Small portable solar stove (originally stolen from Silicate Vale)
Rapier, reasonably well-made
Portable spice rack - it doesn't take much in the way of spices to really improve a good meal, though Peter does need to refill this on occasion

Perk: Finding stuff. If he knows what he's looking for, Peter usually has a good idea of which way to go to find it.

Disadvantage: Fear of being alone: When Peter first left the Hidden Valley, he was alone - completely, totally, alone - for the first time in his life. This experience scared him badly - if he is ever left alone, or if he has reason to believe that a companion has left (or is about to leave) permanently, he tends to fall into despair. This, naturally, includes any time that a companion looks like they are about to die.

Also, the improved strength and especially agility should help him to survive his bandit backstory.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:59 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
If it's alright with Sal, I might make the suggestion that you change Cooking to Survival, since we're mostly using the Fallout skillset and Survival has to do with the making of all sorts of tasty grub from what you find in the wilds.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:28 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
Name: Eustace "Chip" Gudanov
Calling: Archeologist. Or prospector.
Purpose: Chip is out hunting for sources of raw materials or useable technologies; old garbage dumps, machine tools, somehow overlooked ore deposits, that sort of thing (Oyster Midden is the usual customer). He's also wants to find a real 'live' A.I, which he more or less expects to be operating in the Holy Grail. Still, it's his dream.
History: He was born in the Pippin Orchards. As a boy it became apparent that he was rather brighter than most, so he was sent to Oyster Midden for more formal schooling than is normally available at Villa Lau. He soaked up all they had to offer over the next few years, wound up joining one of the tribes (there was this girl...), and was sent to Los Indios Armada to complete his education. Shortly after returning he worked out that a mound near the road to Villa Lau was really a pre-war scrap heap (still being mined). He's been at it ever since.
Description: A reasonably good looking man, tall, a bit thin. Usually seen with sturdy rough country clothes and heavy boots, backpack and a tool case; but he does have 'town' clothes to change into, and cleans up well.

Special:
Strength: 2 Nothing special.
Perception: 3 Notices things.
Endurance: 3 Good worker
Charisma: 3 Likeable, good teacher.
Intelligence: 4 Almost always figures out where to look for things, and whether or not they're an unexploded bomb.
Agility: 2 Again, nothing special.
Luck: 3 If he's wrong about the bomb, there's a decent chance it won't go off.

Tag:
Science: heavier on chemistry and agronomy than astronomy, but he can often apply his 'book learning' to the problem at hand.
Pre-War History: Somewhat heavier on the years leading to the War than the roots of pre-historic empires; more was available on the former.
Guns: actually more 'crossbows' than firearms, but he's a proficient shot.

Equipment:
Pre-war NBC detector: A solar powered, handheld device which detects radiation and a wide variety of contaminants in air, water, or on surfaces.
Tool Kit: A collection of collapsible and multi-tools which covers most hand-held tool needs at least moderately well.
Crossbow: a fairly powerful bow with a built in sliding winch; a practiced user can re-cock it while prone.

Perk: Ancient architecture
Chip has a knack for figuring out more or less what the pre-war folks put somewhere based on where it is, or where they would have put something given what it is. This can work for buildings as well as wall fixtures.

Disadvantage: Alcohol.
Chip can't drink. Ok, he can; but he has no tolerance for alcohol at all. Several day old apple cider makes him feel ill. This has led to both social and logistical problems.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:03 pm 
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Kajin - that's actually a good suggestion. CCC - if you want, you can change cooking to survival. It'll give you more usefulness. You could also change it to something like Stewardship, which obviously isn't a Fallout skill, but would be useful for Bandits -it'd basically cover the sort of things you'd need to know to keep a camp organized, including cooking.

Balthazar - this is not Fist of the North Star. You are not Kenshiro. While violence will certainly be a fact of life, I'm not planning to do a combat-heavy game, and supernatural martial arts definitely don't fit.

Weremensh - your character fits in quite well, although he and Ernest may need some differentiation. They seem very similar. Maybe swap out one of your tags for a Pre-War History skill?

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:04 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Also, the Emirite is Mongolian, not Chinese.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:43 am 
That is a good idea, yes. I think I prefer Stewardship over Survival (simply because Survival seems more likely to include telling which plants are edible or not, and that sort of knowledge doesn't seem to fit so well with someone who grew up in a place where nothing grows).

I'm also considering swapping out Swordfighting for Fencing (with high agility and a rapier, he'll mainly be fencing in melee combat anyway, so I don't imagine that'll make much of a difference) and adding a pet rock called Rocky (which is... just a rock. Which Peter carries around everywhere and occasionally holds conversations with.)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:15 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
I've got my idea for an unusual sort of doctor, and I'll be making it tonight, i think.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:14 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
Swap Pre-War Engineering for Pre-War History, making him somewhat more of an academic and less of a technician? That could work. It would make swapping the tool kit for some kind of portable computer a thought as well, though the tools would obviously remain useful...I'm going to ponder on that.

Ok, Chip has been edited. Any vague hints that I might not be able to count to twenty reliably are pure scandal, I tell you.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:55 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Name: Dock
Calling: The Savior of Medicine
Purpose: He wishes to perfect his craft. What training in medicine he has comes from books he horded and studied carefully. He has a great deal of knowledge, though there are...holes. So he needs to have as much practical experience as possible.

History: Dock grew up in Dustford, son of major power brokers in the city's trade market. Because of this, he went a long time not knowing want, or difficulty. But Dustford's focus on appearances meant that medical treatment was tantamount to house arrest half of the time. Dock saw many a person trapped and wasting away inside their silent, clean house.

Dock was never satisfied with this, and a chance encounter in a preserved room from a library gave him an inspiration. What he found was a series of medical books, most likely from a school of some sort. He studied them, intensely, learning everything he needed to know from them.

But because of his obsession, he was viewed as useless. He had a tendency to buy recklessly from any vendor who had an interesting device or book that he believed would assist his research. He would cause trouble by begging to assist people who were put away for their "own good". And generally seemed to not fit in. His parents not getting involved, Dock was cast out of the city. Which actualy bothered him less than one might think. Although he spent his coin like water, he was happy to be out and looking for people to test his ideas on, err, help. Trial and error is just a bit messy, though.

Appearance: Keeps a special white lab coat he found carefully protected, in that he doesnt wear it during travel, only while working. it has...a few stains, but is free from travel dirt and dust. Normally this thin, gangly character with carefully short black hair wears a simple long brown pants and dark shirt and jacket combo.

============================

Strength: 1 - Weedy
Perception: 4 - Sharp Eyed
Endurance:2 - Low Stamina
Charisma: 1 - No Bedside Manner
Intelligence: 4 - Quick Learner
Agility: 3 - Steady Hands
Luck: 5 - Statistical Anomaly

TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Melee Weapons: Knowing how to treat people includes knowing how to cut flesh.
Medicine: Immersed in as much knowledge as he can on every treatment he can learn.
Thievery: Neither Rain nor Sleet nor Glom of nit, or locked doors, can keep him from his work!

Equipment.

Scalpel
Cobbled First Aid Kit
Lockpick Set

Better Quick than Dead: Dock learned long ago that a fast reaction time is better than taking too long to puzzle out a course of action. Because of this, he excels at making snap decisions and instant reactions. This is usually used to try to solve the bleeding problems in front of him

Disadvantage: Free with KEys: Dock suffers doubly from the inability to resist any novelty in front of him, and growing up with less want than the average dweller. He is impulsive about buying items, bad at calculating want or pay, and doesn't consider scarcity as well as most.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:20 am 
Name: “My name Cafka. Is Cafka. It wasn’t before, but can’t think of what it was. Cafka – is – what people call me.”

Calling: “Cafka is a hunter! Tracking secret prey, and helping out the key man in exchange for help. Him, no, he, say it’s ‘You scratch my back, I scratch yours.’ Even though Cafka can scratch her own back just fine.”

Purpose: “Like I said, Cafka is tracking secret prey. I can’t stop until I find it. And what is community? I do not know that word. Is it like pack? Is a com-you-nity like a pack?”

History: “Once, I lived with parents. On the outer edge of the Wasteland. My mama and poppa were...sigh-and-tists, from the battleship place. Los Indios, me, I, think? They were looking at the trees and animals. Writing things. They made a lots of book. I was…four? Maybe five. Don’t remember. Camp was attacked by animals. Momma and Poppa died, eaten by beasts. I crawled into hole, and escaped. Spent days in hole, watching, waiting. Got hungry. Left hole, found food, found by animals. Fought them off, tired self out, fell asleep back in hole. Pack came by again the next day. And the day after, and the day after. At first, I thought they were trying to find me to eat me. Then they left food. Then they brought master. They not wild animals. They hunting dogs! Master Stein find me in hole, take me to his hut. Teach me many things about hunting and surviving. Not much for talking though. Prolly because of the scars on his throat. Him train Cafka, give Cafka name, treat Cafka as good as dogs. We took ever-ee-thing from my parent's camp, and brought it to his hut, and much much later, he give me Mama's book, and Poppa's notes, and necklace, and gun, and all sorts of other things. Still don't know what books says, but Mama and Poppa were smart humans, and must have found big treasure to not leave camp when attacked. I made promise to find treasure to pay back Master Stein for taking care of me, snuck off in the middle of the night. But...me...I...got lost. Met Key Man. He teach me lots about speaking, and 'siv-ill-aye-say-shun' and help me read maps and books to find treasure. But I no - won't - show him Momma's book or Poppa's notes. Those are mine. In exchange, me, I help Key Man catch food, and serve him like me and dogs serve Master Stein. It is a 'ben-if-is-shall ree-lay-shun-ship'. That what he says, anyway."

Appearance: Cafka looks like a wild animal. She's short, approximately five feet tall when not hunched over, and has a thick mat of mangy black hair that goes down to the small of her back, or her feet when crouching. She wears a torn up brown (formerly white) shirt, several sizes too large for her, and some brown (naturally, thank goodness) shorts that were cut from pants also too large for her. She keeps the pants tied up with a very long piece of twine tied around the belt loops many many times. On that twine she also has a small pouch, that holds her books, and notes, as well as several other small supplies. She despises shoes, and does not wear them. Cafka's skin is tanned, and filthy, a fairly thick layer of dirt covering every visible bit of skin. She's missing a few of her teeth, and her eyes are mostly blue, with a small brown section on the inner iris. Cafka's figure is thin, matching her small stature, appearing almost starved, but hiding a surprising wellspring of strength. Underneath the shirt is a small silver necklace, with a capital Psi made of silver, and a claw that Cafka put on herself later.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:

Strength: 3 - Surprising for such a little girl
Perception: 4 - Hawk eyes necessary for hunting
Endurance: 3 - Can keep going reasonably well
Charisma: 1 - Not really a people person
Intelligence: 1 - Raised almost literally like a dog
Agility: 4 - Learned how to keep up with said dogs
Luck: 4 - Good enough to not die alone in the woods so far

Tag!:

Survival: "Master Stein teach Cafka how to hunt and make tasty animal snacks! Also how to build fires, and make camps, in case Cafka get lost again."
Unarmed Combat: "Dogs teach me how to claw and bite, and I'm quick and strong enough to make it work."
Sneak: "Cafka can't hunt if she scares away prey."

Equipment:

Small Side Satchel: "Holds books, notes, and other small things."
Small Pistol: "I have no bullets, but it was Poppa's."
Hunting Knife: "Mostly for skinning food."

Perk:
One-Tracker Mind: "Once Cafka knows prey, and catches scent, Cafka can track prey almost anywhere, through anything. Even find prey better than dogs sometimes. Master Stein teach...taught, me how to track, and he's even better than me."

Disadvantage:
Wild Child: "I have not met many people in my life. I get along more well with animals than people. I like people, but they get scared of me, and then I get angry, and then I get chased off. When people not scared of me, it's so nice."

Post Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:27 pm 
Game is now officially posted. I was looking for six, and I've got six workable concepts, so everyone except Kenshiro is in. Please make any corrections to your characters - fill in any gaps, update your stats to the new system (looking at you, Skitzo), and figure out a reason why you're about to catch a caravan to Horseshoe Meadow.

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG