Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 132 posts ] 

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:18 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Karie picks herself up, dusting off the remains of the battle, beaming with excitement. "YEAH! ALRIGHT! THAT'LL TEACH YA TO MESS WITH KARIE YA DAMN FREAK!" Stretching her arms to the air she turns to Ganmon and laughs. "What, you're in that form again? C'mon, change back."

"I don't think I can..."

"Hmmm. Well, whatever."

Turning to Guilmon, she says, "Don't see why you're asking. Did you see how we handled that guy? Piece of cake!"

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:59 am 
Abel takes a moment to look at the others,then kneels down, resting on his heels so he can talk with Guilmon eye to eye. "What my overexcited friend is trying to say is, yes they're gone, and we're fine. Or at least, we will be fine." Eventually. Somehow. If we ever get out of here and back home where giant freaking monsters aren't trying to kill us. He pats Guilmon on the shoulder, then looks around at the damage to the village. "But more importantly, what about you guys? Are you okay? There was a lot of damage done here. Do you guys need some help cleaning up? Rebuilding?" Caudamon snaps out of the daze it was in, and approaches Abel, waiting with a very large frown on its face for the human to stop talking with clearly less important Digimon. Finally, Caudamon simply takes the human's lowered position as an excuse to climb up his back, and set itself once again on her human's head. "Abel, darling, we don't have time to help these poor little whatevers. The seven of us, largely thanks to my wonderful Champion form, saved their...quaint little village, and Michaemon clearly wants to congratulate us. Maybe give us some sort of award, or maybe," the amphibious Digimon gasps, "Maybe he'll let us digivolve straight to our Ultimate forms! Wouldn't that be marvelous? Think of how many Digimon would HAVE to recognize my greatness then? And you'd be the one with the strongest, and you could lead this little group like some sort of human Champion." Abel merely rolls his eyes, and shrugs to Guilmon as Caudamon continues to ramble about strength, power, and beauty, and whatnot. "Seriously," he asks, just loud enough for Guilmon to hear, "if you need help, I'd be more than happy to. And so would the others. Probably." Despite his many initial fears, the more docile Digimon seemed to already be calming Abel down, and making him appreciate the world more. I just hope that most Digimon are like this, and not like that Lizardmon creep.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:11 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Meiya and Smilomon blink simultaneously. "Fighting is-- fun!"

"I was going to say 'something that I am fine with'." Meiya glances over at Smilomon.

"To say the least..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

Meiya gives him a long look before turning back to the others.

"I'm willing to help."

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:13 pm 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Up until Darklizardmon retreats, and the digimon revert, Lynn remains ready to help out Blitzdramon however she needs to. However, once the situation has calmed down, and the Guilmon comes over to them to ask how they are, her legs simply give out. She falls to her knees, body trembling. Dynamon's eyes open wide and it rushes over to her, putting both hands on her shoulders.

"Lynn! Are you OK!?"

After a few seconds, she's able to regain her focus, and looks back to him. A faint smile crosses her face, and she says "Yeah... I think I'll be OK. Thanks. But... I... we really just almost died there, didn't we?"

"Are you kidding?" Dynamon asks, then makes a muscle. "You never had anything to worry about with me around."

The only response Lynn can muster is hugging her little companion and laughing.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:23 pm 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
"That was insane... is everyone alright? Taka?"

"I am friggen AWESOME!"

Kai just sits there in shock.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:31 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"So, it's back to being Diamon, huh?" Kohaku asks as Diamon crawls back up onto his shoulders.

"Yes... That was a nasty fight..." Diamon says as she nestles in on Kohaku's shoulders.

"Hey guys. We're alright," Kohaku says, walking over to join the group. "Anyone get hurt at all? That was pretty epic."

Post Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:22 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Guilmon blinks at the fast responses of Karie and Abel. After a moment, the red dinosaur begins to laugh, an oddly shrill sound for his body size, but fitting his nasal voice. "Funny! Humans are funny! So cheerful, brave too!"

Then he shakes his head. "No, no repair needed. Core of the town still intact, it will recover in the morning." He looks up at the darkening sky. They had not noticed, but the light was fading extremely quickly. At this rate, it would be pitch black within half an hour. "Late. Too late to travel. Best to stay the night."

He takes the group to the remains of the chief's hut. The wall is damaged, but as they watch, a pair of the tiny mons drape cloth over it. "Good enough." Guilmon tells them with a nod. "No rain tonight."

He ushers them inside. "Rest. Battles are tough, to body and mind. Recover tonight, tomorrow you must go, while there is still time."

He crouches lower, and his voice lowers. "They willl be watching, waiting. Stay inside tonight. They won't move as fast in the day."

He turns and walks through the cloth. "Checking on the rest now. And...Thank you, human and friendmons. Noone fights the army, much less strikes members down. A great thing, those ones will never threaten us again. Their leader? Well, maybe."

And then he is gone, and they are alone.

OOS: Ill wait to see if anyone wants to take any action or rp. If not, well post again shortly.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
"So..." Kohaku draws the word out as he moves to find a place to sit. "That happened."

Settling down in a corner, Kohaku gets comfortable as Diamon settles in on his shoulder. "Has anyone else been keeping track of what's going on? Big monsters are after us because we're... Humans, I guess? And we've got these strange little guys with us..." Kohaku gestures at Diamon, who has apparently nodded off. "I somehow get the feeling that we should be freaking out more than we are."

Post Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:37 pm 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Karie and Ganmon run in to the hut, still hyped from the battle. "Karie Karie! We're so cool!" "Ahh yeaaaah, that's right! Nothing's gonna stop me now!"

Karie sprawls out on the floor, and Ganmon curls up alongside her, both laughing cheerfully for a few minutes before they settle down some.

Breathing heavily, Karie gathers her thoughts.

Ahhh... I'm BEAT! What a day what a day... hrm... funny... strange game, though, to have me feeling so tired. If it was just thinkin' and stuff I'd be fine, but my body's sore...

Ah well! No need to worry! After all, I *AM* the best!

With a giant yawn, she replies to Kohaku. "Don't think so hard. You'll just get a headache. We're in this 'together', right? Hehehe!" Her eyes drift closed, though she doesn't fall asleep just yet.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:54 pm 
"They?" Abel says quietly, a growing look of worry on his face, before Guilmon leaves. Abel slumps in the hut, landing hard on his butt, jostling Caudamon from her perch on Abel's head. "Watch what you're doing, Abel dear. I almost fell, and we wouldn't want that now would we?" The flash of sharp teeth goes unnoticed by Abel, due to his inability to see what's on his skull, but the vague threat is enough to warrant an errant gesture from his hand "ensuring" it wouldn't happen again. As the group begins to speak to one another, Abel just shrugs. "They aren't strange." Abel says, somewhat quietly. "They're f..." he takes a a deep breath, seeming to hold back a word that does not want to come out. "They're very bizarre." The tone indicates that he's a little more upset at the situation than his demeanor might be letting on. "The only thing I can figure is that it's because of that ARG again, or whatever. I don't think I was ready for this. Guess that's what I get for inherently trusting a USB I just found." Caudamon smacks the back of Abel's head with her tail, albeit gentler than usual. "Listen to the boulderface's human. Don't think too hard. That's what I'm here for." She smiles, gently, but the sincerity is lost to Abel's grumbling. "Now be a sweetheart, and set me down." Abel grabs Caudamon by her stomach and sets her back onto the ground, before laying back himself against the dirt. After a few moments of deep breathing, he sits back up, and raises a hand. "All right. I'm just gonna clarify this. I'm Abel," he points to Ganmon and his almost sleeping companion, "That's Karie," he points to the bird-like Digimon and the boy(?) that's with her, "That's Kai," He points to the dragon-like Dynamon and his somewhat mousy friend, "That's Lynn," he points to the one that initiated the conversation in the hut, "That's Kohaku, and," he turns towards the cat-like Digimon and its 'owner/servant' "that's...actually I don't think I got your name." There's a short awkward silence. "Well. This is embarrassing." he says to himself, not nearly as quietly as he might like. "Oh don't worry Abel," Caudamon says, crawling up onto his lap and curling up, "just do what I do and come up with clever nicknames for the others. That way you don't have to remember they're names." Abel frowns at his companion. "You are just, the worst, at making friends." he says. "And yet you can't help but love me." Caudamon says with a melodious chuckle. Abel mutters some obscenities under his breath, and turns back to Meiya. "Sorry for not asking for your name earlier. What with all the fighting, and the monsters, and the transportation to another dimension filled with said monsters and fighting, I seem to have completely forgotten my manners."

Post Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:16 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
"Hey Abel, nice to meet you," Kohaku says. "We're supposed to be heading out to find the person that'll give us answers tomorrow, right? We'll probably learn more about this place then..."

Post Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:10 am 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
What conversation there is trails off as a heavy wave of exhaustion washes over the children and partner creatures alike. No matter the mindset they may have, they each drop off to a quiet, completely dreamless sleep.

Outside, Guilmon speaks. "Didn't expect you. Were you sent?"

"Yes," A quiet voice answers. The small white creature clings to the strange cylinder it carries. "Lord Michae did. No one could take the path as fast or as quietly. But I lost contact just an hour ago. Is it because of-?"

"Yes. Very strong, but not strong enough. The Font helped. Afraid time may be short." Guilmon looks down at the other. "Can you take them? The village need me."

"I think so. But it's even worse than you think. The pass is completely infested now. The strength has withdrawn. And as for my own...."

"Not important. Only this is important."

"Yes, you are right. Alone, they will never make it, not as unfinished as they are. I suppose I can try to teach them."

"Heh. Very strong willed, though. Teaching may be hard. Good luck, friend."

---

And thus the first day passed, with no hint as to the chaos to come.

OOC: Thread locked, new thread opening.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 132 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG