Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:35 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Nova glares down at Kiri, "You should know by now I don't fear death in the least. What I fear is not being able to protect this world and failing in my ever growing vengance. And you're right Kiri... we are different. I refuse to lose... Ever. And I refuse to die untill this blood spilt here today repayed... in full." She turns back and stares at Roma with bloodshot and painful eyes untill Turafa makes them disapear.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:41 pm 
Jokarne stopped her barrage on the barrier some time before, and at the appearance of Ganon, she slowly sank to her knees, letting the katanas fall from her hands. She stares up at the beast now, facing almost certain death. It hasn't dawned on her yet that Turafa can take them out of this situation, and in her mind, she is sorry. Years of memories run through her head. One of them... the most painful...

Karla... I'm so sorry... I couldn't make things right...

An anger grows within her. Without thinking, her hands find their grip on the twin blades lying beside her. In a flash, she is up on her feet, a bloodrage in her eyes, going for the one who did them in... Roma.

".......you BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!"

Her blades do not find purchase, though. Lucky for Roma, or lucky for her, she'll never know.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:40 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Leafsbane looks at the great beast, eyes wide. "That too....ive seen it. Why?"

When he sees what happens, he bows his head, then looks up, a fire in his small eyes. "Death. Betrayal. Hatred and destruction. If anything i learn in my life, it is this. Acts of pain....and evil....lead to end of those who caused."

Little as he is, as short his time with the others, the one who understands least what he sees, it is clear that a great anger was kindled in his innocent heart. He looks directly at Ganon, but seems to speak to himself. "Don't know if that dream is true, doesnt matter what happened before. It will NOT destroy home....."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:03 am 
Zarala closes her eyes and counts to ten, slowly, breathing rythmically. When she opens her eyes again the beast is still there, enormous and powerful and my Goddess he reeks! she thinks.

This is it, the final battle. Everything else has been leading us to this point. We've all survived so much, and it's all been for this. But we've grown. I've grown, in strength and in courage.

Knowing that Turafa is their only hope for retreat, Zarala simply prepares for defence should they need it. She half-crouches, her arms raised with the fins facing Ganon, ready to do what little she can do in order to protect the group until Turafa can get them out of there.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:40 pm 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Gotetsu begins to feel his legs shake as Ganon approaches... and then he shakes his head and puts his axe in front of him. I promised I'd be the shield of the hero! The one that protects! Even against such a beast, I can't show fear... Stepping to the front, the small Goron says slowly, "It's too soon for anyone here to die... and I promised I'd protect them! You shall not lay a single hand on any of the people here!" With that, he keeps an eye on Ganon and prepares to roll into a ball to avoid attacks, or black Ganon's attacks with his axe, whichever ends up being necessary.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:32 pm 
AOL: Maxusspooky
After the shocking event registers and they regain their composure, Brittok and Tiran also step forward to protect Nova and the Oracle since they are the other two parts of the Triforce. Brittok growls:We wont let you get near them!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:01 pm 
AOL: Krail9
Roma does not respond to the cries of the group. She keeps her eyes closed and her face straight, head turned towards the ground. Catherine has already turned around and is walking towards the stairway.

Ganon looks at Kael and simply smirks. As he raises the trident to attack, surely a sweep large enough to cut them all in two, a green light bursts out from the center of the group as Turafa casts Farore's Wind. The great beast roars and tries to hit them as their bodies dissolve into the wind, failing. The green wind is carried away, out through the maze of tunnels, leaving Ganon and the witches behind, empty-handed. "NO! DAMMIT!!!" Darkrova screams.

"Perhaps we should merely proceed with the invasion plans," Shia suggests. "There is little doubt that those fools will seek us out..."

"We should seek them out," Ganon growls. "They are surely your biggest threat..."
==============================================

The Legend of Zelda
Broken Trinities

Part 1
Seekers of Power
Complete

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG