Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ] 

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:12 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
The Awakener's heavy metal form moves between that of Makosan and Shin, equidistant between them. "I shall take no action to harm either of you as long as you do not attack me first." it says. "However, if you seek to attack the other, I shall interpose myself. You are warned of my intention - the first attack made shall be deemed an unprovoked attack against me, and shall be responded to appropriately."

The Awakener then focuses the Final Rune, ready to unleash a spell at the first action by either party. It is the same spell it used against the Blighted Crystal - Journey's End. It will instantly move between any attack, taking the full brunt of the strike, without fail.

1: [Arrange] Move between Shin and Makosan.
2: [Final Rune - Support] End - Journey's End (charged and held).
3: [HELD - Arrange] Teleport to block the first attack made with its body.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:18 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"Indeed" Harmony very pointedly walks over in front of Shin's guns to stand in front of Makosan, her back to him. "He will have to attack me to get to you."

There is a soft humming sound in the air as Harmony tunes herself to wind and lightning.

"MUSE. Record this."

"Shin, this man has valuable information regarding who was responsible on Utopia. He has shown every sign of cooperating, and furthermore is willing to talk. He does not, however, have any wish to fight. No have we with you. But we cannot allow you to harm him... and we also cannot allow him to harm you. I fear you would come out worse in the battle than he is, and no matter how much I despise your methods I cannot in good conscience allow a fellow Arbiter to knowingly come to harm."

"Similarly, if you make a move except to defend yourself, I will be forced to restrain you." Harmony eyes Makosan sadly. "Your Shift is too dangerous."

"Asch, if you could please once more show what you just discovered, and Makosan, kindly explain to Shin what truly happened?"

########################

#CORE.#

[Yes?]

#Can you... create a character in that recording to stand in for Makosan? Has none of his features, his voice. Someone who is definitely NOT Makosan... but does all of his actions? Says what he says?"

[I believe that is possible, yes. You suspect...]

#That he won't be there on the recording otherwise. Much like his brother, when I attempted to show him to Athena. We need a substitute to ensure it is clear exactly what is happening here.#

[Yes. It may be... difficult, but I believe I can do so. Also.]

#Yes.#

[You realize you are standing with your back to someone capable of scarring your very Soul?]

#Yes, well... what's one more? Besides, he won't attack me.#

[You seem very certain of that.]

#That's because I am.#

[How?]

#Nothing that you will ever understand. Call it a feeling... a hunch, if you will.#

For what it is worth, I agree with her. There is no reason he would attack her right now, and every reason not to.

########################

[Attune to Wind]
[Attune to Lightning]
[Prepare to Counter Gun Attacks by Shin]

Last edited by Ruan on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:29 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Serpico steps, slowly, towards Shin. When he is past the others, he turns for a moment, as if appraising them. Out of sight of Shin, one eye opens, then closes again, the reverse of what might normally be seen. Then, drawing a pair of arm bracers out of his bag, he places them on his hands as he turns back to Shin and walks to him.

(Action 1: Equip Bracers)

His voice is oily, calm, and friendly. His face, expressing honest appreciation for the other. "Honestly, I agree, boss. This one's way too dangerous, after all. Too dangerous for any god. So he should be put down right away. Though I guess the others don't agree. Holding a bit of a grudge, maybe? Well, I'm with you, if you'll have me. I know well enough how you do things to doubt that." He stands to Shin's side, within 10 feet, and turns to the others, waiting with his pen in hand and the bag still open. The pen flares again with a color rune. "Well, what do the rest of you think, besides Tin head and Harm?"

Action 2: Color Rune (?)
Action 3: Ready defense.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:42 pm 
"Personally, I think that 'just talking' is the best way to resolve this." says Alexis, flying towards the feline. "Makosan? This may be a little startling. It's never bothered me, but some of my fellow Arbiters have had bad reactions to finding themselves suddenly in the dark."

His Cloak of Shadows wraps itself around Alexis and Makosan, shifting quickly into Blackout Bubble mode. He taps into his Sonic rune, creating a sound-based link between the inside and the outside of the bubble; anything that is said on either side will be audible to everyone.

"My Shift can be used as a shield." continues Alexis. "It's very tough, and can regenerate very quickly. I understand you're angry and upset, Shin, but taking it out on Makosan here is not the right thing to do."

He takes a deep breath. "It's also somewhat dark on the inside - which I've always found comforting, myself - and any injuries are healed more quickly than normal. Now, if you'll think about it, I'm sure you'll realise that it's in the best interests of neither of you to try to take down the bubble. First of all, it is my shift. Any attack against my shift is an attack against me, and I have several teammates out there who would be quite within their rights to respond to an attack against me. Shin, you can't do a trick shot around the shield; you might be able to batter it down, but to do so while holding off five other Arbiters would be risky. Makosan, you could take the shield down by stabbing me; then you would face not one, but six angry Arbiters. I don't think it's worth it for either of you to attack. It probably is worth it for both of you to talk."

"Oh, and incidentally, I am recording what happens. This is starting to look like the sort of scene that needs to be recorded." Alexis' new anklet/book may record sound only; but for Alexis, sound includes echolocation. The positions, and motions, of everyone - as well as their words - are being noted down.

Blackout Bubble: Containing Alexis and Makosan
Sonic rune: Sound link
Sonic Scribe: Record events

Post Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:51 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"Shin!" Lumina yells, the adrenaline rush from the previous clash coloring her cheeks and fueling her anger. "What in the name of the Spirits are you doing here?!"

After listening to the conversation, Lumina gets even angrier. "Shin, this is our mission. It is our jurisdiction. We shall decide how the situation is to be handled, and you are interfering. Your friend was hurt. I understand that. But you should be by his side right now, not here. Leave this to us and let us handle it."

[Arrange - Move to establish line of sight of both Makosan and Shin]

Lumina stands to the side so that she may keep an eye on both Makosan and Shin. If either of them moves to engage conflict, she will see it happening and be able to intercept. Charging her rapier with Lightning, Lumina makes ready to intercept and stamp down on any sign of aggression.

[Lightning Rune - Charged Blade]
[Counter] - Move to intercept and defend against hostile actions

Post Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:27 am 
Chandi raises an eyebrow at the one claiming to be Makosan. "Well, that sounds familiar." She murmurs to herself, as a breeze picks up around her body. As Shin appears, and the Arbiters make their stand, Chandi merely maintains her position away from the skirmish. "Why am I not surprised." She mutters, nearly bringing a palm to her face. An incredibly stern look grows on Chandi's face as she examines the full scene before her, and her hand lowers. "Shin, you are exhibiting an incredibly passionate response for a simple Mortal. Attempting a sneak attack, then coming out in the open with such force and grandeur, I'm almost worried that you're afraid of him. And that's no way for a God to behave, now is it." The words, despite Chandi's best attempts, are slick with venom and malice, both at Shin and at herself for even saying such stupid things. "Now why don't you let us Loyal Disciples handle the big scary kitty cat with the blade that might scar that pretty face of yours?"

A runic energy begins to glow along Chandi's arm, starting with the fingers, then spreading up the hand, and billowing out, growing larger and larger until her entire arm is covered in a glowing, pulsing, somewhat sickly green runic aura. "Don't worry," she says, glancing over to the one claiming to be Makosan, "We WILL take good care of him. He isn't worth your time." The aura seems to pulse for a few moments, small rings of energy spreading out from Chandi's body like ripples in a pond, before a slightly purple hue creeps into the rune.

[Prep Offense Rune - Change: ??? x3]

Post Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:07 am 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Asch has been silent all this time, recording pertinent information and quietly thinking. In fact, she barely notices what is going on around her as she puts pieces together. As others prepare for conflict around her, she nods and turns back to the group. "While I don't see any particular reason yet to trust this 'Makosan' completely..." she lifts her head revealing her coldly burning red eyes glaring at Shin. "I would most certainly rather learn more about him than I would let you take your petty revenge. Stand down, Shin."

With that, she enters a defensive stance, keys jingling as her legs subtly widen and her arms reach for her hilt.

[Defense x 3 - Counter; prepare to intercept and disrupt attacks]

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:40 am 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
The Awakener is the first to take up a stance between Makosan and Shin, he prepares his rune and declares his intentions clearly. Makosan's eyes widen slightly, but Shin just scoffs, "Is that so tin can?"

Harmony lines up next, her back directly to Makosan, prepared to take a shot from him; the feline blinks a few times. She tunes herself to Wind and Lightning and instantly she can feel the same attunement resonating strongly from the fallen God behind her... When Harmony says her peace about his blade, Makosan responds with a sad smile, "I know it is..." and with that he draws it and thrusts it into the ground; perfectly balanced on it's point... unlike in the memory, the Shift is pure white. "I will not use Fireblaze unless I am forced to... to protect my life."

Serpico, however, walks over to Shin and claims to be on his side about the whole deal; putting on his bracers he stands to Shin's side and the God grins. "That's a good boy."

Meanwhile, Alexis floats over and puts Makosan inside a bubble. Within the feline looks around, so far as Alexis can tell and smirks, "Interesting Shift. I like it. I am quite good resting in here to speak."

Shin glares at Lumina, "I don't care whose job this is... this is personal. Now stand aside." Lumina responds be preparing her sword.

Shin looks at Asch, at the other Arbiters, and at the bubble that now surrounds Makosan and Alexis. "I see... I see..." He lowers his guns. "You're all under some sort of mind control... I get it. This guy here has either blackmailed you or else is controlling your minds to stand against me and save himself. Well don't worry... any spell he has on you should break once I kill you. If not, it will when I kill him. No hard feelings alright? Cause this is really going to hurt..."

In one swift motion Shin raises his guns...

"LOOK OUT!!!" Serpico dives and tries to tackle Shin from an unseen threat...

While pulling Shin out of harms way, Serpico's hand 'slips' and jams his pen into Shin's leg... the impact on the ground is sufficient enough to release the purple ink stored. All of it. Shin screams as his body goes into thunderous convulsions, frothing at the mouth and gripping his guns so hard his palms bleed. When the spasm passes and scoots away from Serpico, a green rune appearing and wrapping glowing green bandages around his leg - he climbs to his feet, trembling from the after effects. "You... sneaky... little... MORTAL SCUM!!!" Again he raises his guns, much slower this time, and fires them both point blank in Serpico's face...

His muscles cramp; Serpico has more than enough time to swing his body around and give Shin a loving pat on the back.

With electric bracers.

Shin stumbles forward and falls to one knee, looking back at the others he screams, "DON'T YOU LOOK AT ME WITH THOSE EYES! FOOLS! I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN STARTED!!!" He holds his Twin Magnums to the side, "Single Shift... SOLAR LIONS!!"

Shin's guns begin to glow, turning from gunmetal gray to gold - the barrel on each unfolds from the inside, twisting into she shape of a lion's head and elongating the guns. Two panels burst off each gun, spiraling into floating crystals that spin and form into 4 hovering screens of energy. "You little pathetic morons... you haven't even opened your Shifts yet. You picked the wrong team kitty cat..." he turns towards the Blackout Bubble, "A team of weaklings under mind control is about as good as a team of dolls."

Shin points his guns at the bubble, all four screens fly to it and take up positions at different angles around the bubble; Shin takes careful aim at the shields and fire two spiraling beams from the lion's mouths, "Cage The Lion."

Lumina moves fast, cutting at 1 one of the two beams as it passes over her... she's fast enough to cut the bolt in half, her energy discharging and setting off the shot before it can travel any further... the second shot is still on it's way to the bubble...

Asch is directly behind her, slashing just a bit too slowly to stop the second Shot... Harmony leaps into the air in front of the Bubble, but she too is not quite fast enough to intercept the shot... it's within centimeters of the barrier when Awakener appears in it's path... and catches the blast with his metal hands, scooting a few inches back into the barrier before tossing it aside.

The screens zip back over to Shin who cracks his neck, "I can see you little buzzflies are going to be annoying."

From within the Blackout bubble, Alexis blinks as tiny sparks of light dance around Makosan's ankles before fading and a gentle breeze begins to flow around them both. "I understand the need to protect me..." A gentle hand is set on Alexis' shoulder, "But I cannot possibly just stand here while others defend me, my honor won't stand for it while I'm perfectly capable of fighting. I've already promised the musical one I won't use my Shift unless forced... so I'm asking you - nicely, please let me out of this bubble so I can support you all."

—————————————>
    [Shin] HP [306/318] // EP [154/244]

<Effects>
    [Purple Ink Paralysis - -3 Physical Rolls, Perm effect until dispelled]
    <—————————————

—————————————>
    [Makosan] HP [124/124] // EP [144/164]
    <—————————————

—————————————>
    [Serpico] HP [27/27] // EP [59/59] // SP [10] // RG [3] // RC [12] // PC [8]
    Ink [0/20] [Purple Ink]
    [Intentions] – Shin: YOU SON OF A BITCH, GRRRRR

<Effects>
    <Red/Purple Bracers (Trap/Electric) – Counter Attack for half damage on successful block, Counter Attack for 1/4th damage on successful dodge>
    <Misread Intentions> - Good RP causes big drop in defense roll, then less for the rest of battle.
    <Speed Strikes> Swap Keen for Edge when physically attacking
    <Dodge Or Break> All Defense Rolls come from Beat
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Lumina] HP [28/28] // EP [63/63] // SP [9] // RG [1] // RC [12] // PC [7]

<Effects>
    <Ether Regen> - +5 Passive EP Regeneration per round
    <Transformation> - Inactive (+15 HP, +2 Regen)
    <Blessed Speed Strikes> Swap Keen for Edge when physically attacking, +1 Physical Attack Rolls
    <Skilled Evasion> Physical Defense rolls come from Beat, not Flux
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Chandi] HP [40/40] // EP [70/70] // SP [8] // RG [2] // RC [12] // PC [6]
    Bracelet Current Form – [Bracelet]

<Effects>
    [3x Charged Runic Effect Held]
    <Deft Deflection> - When wielding a defensive weapon, you get +1 to your physical defense rolls
    <Mad Movements> - +1 defense roll against Target attacks
    <Expecting Ether> - When wielding a focus or magical weapon, you get +1 to you Runic defense rolls
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Alexis] HP [24/24] // EP [67/67] // SP [7] // RG [2] // RC [11] // PC [10]

<Effects>
    [Blackout Bubble – Containing Self and Makosan]
    [Cloak of Darkness Status – Pitch Black, No Damage]
    <Blessed Darkness> - Dark Runes cast at Half Cost, +1 Bonus Rolls
    <Ether Regen> - +5 Passive EP Regeneration per round
    <Echolocate> - Cannot be blinded, can scan for free action
    <Precise Strikes> - Allows you to physically attack with your Keen Stat instead of Edge
    <Light Body, Sharp Mind> - Retain 1 HP on Stun/Death, 3 Turn Cooldown
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Awakener] HP [36/36] // EP [75/75] // SP [6] // RG [0] // RC [5] // PC [7]
    [Spiral Nemesis – Active]

<Effects>
    <EP Regeneration - +5 Passive EP Regeneration per round>
    <Full Metal Jacket> - +1 resistance all damage, cannot be stunned. He is weakened under 1 HP, but can still fight all the way down to -10. 0 Regen.
    <Built Like An Armored Truck> - +1 Physical Attack Rolls, +1 Physical Damage
    <Detect Weakness> - Support Action to Detect Weaknesses, Perception Roll
    <Runic Absorption> - Absorb Half Ether Cost of Hostile Runes
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Asch] HP [38/38] // EP [82/82] // SP [6] // RG [2] // RC [12] // PC [10]
    [Mini-Evidence] – [Shin truly believes the group is under mind control]

<Effects>
    <Blessed Perfect Eye> - On room entry or speech with character, free perception roll. Mini-Evidence gathered though this and A Moment’s Glance
    <Master Storyteller> All Traps and Illusions have a permanent +2 roll
    <A Moment’s Glance> Free action per round to use a Perception Roll
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Harmony] HP [45/45] // EP [85/85] // SP [5] // RG [3] // RC [9] // PC [8]
    1st Score – [Wind]
    2nd Score – [Lightning]
    3rd Score – [None]
    Glitch Chance – [0%]

<Effects>
    <Counter Break/Blast> - Counter Attack with Flux/Will on 5+ Defense Rolls
    <Perfect Mind> - +1 Runic Damage Reduction
    <—————————————

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:45 am 
The rune around Chandi's arm grows even brighter, before focusing into a blinding light around her hand, a claw like aura pulsing with a malevolent green and purple light.

[Prep Offense Rune - Change: ??? +1]

The movement is sudden, a blast of wind, a flash of light, and Chandi's blurry shape reforms behind Shin. The glowing claw clamps down on Shin's head, and Chandi leans forward, ever so slightly.

"This Pride is far stronger than either of us lions. But don't worry. We are an annoyance you will soon forget."

A sharp squeeze.
A piercing force.
A very troubling Choice.

[Release Offense Rune - Change: Retrograde x2]

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:29 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"Then we shall endeavor to ensure that you keep that blade right where it is." Harmony moves back down to once again stand close to Makosan. "If what you claim is true, then it is dangerous for you to participate directly in this battle. You do, however, have Runes that might augment what I can do. Wind and Lightning, yes?"

"Interesting. You have good senses... however, know that I am limited in what I can do with my Runes. I'm... well. I'm not very good with them."

Harmony turns to look at Makosan - rather, the bubble that Alexis has wrapped around him - with a very dry look.

"Really? And you are one of Athena's former students?"

"There's a bit of a story behind it; suffice to say we're in the middle of a dangerous situation. My runic talents are used to empower myself, but I fight physically. I don't have much in the way of cast spells - and what little I do not only do I need my Shift for, but my Soul not bound."

"... Uhuh. Remind me to ask you about that story later. Could you empower someone else's Wind or Lightning Runes?"

"Only my own."

Harmony grumbles something under her breath before letting it out in a short, exasperated chuff. "So, what you're saying is to augment your Runes, which you would use to empower yourself, go up against Shin, and more than likely get yourself killed to no avail, leaving Evening Starfang to die? ... I think we'd both like to pass on that option."

She pauses for a moment in thought. "When you said that your Runic talents empower yourself, precisely how do they, if I may ask?"

A pause, "You misunderstand me. I wouldn't do a thing that would put Eevee at risk. I am suppressed, I am sealed for the most part - I use my runes to make myself faster, stronger, and I use my natural talents to read the flow of energy to help me turn attacks and dodge." A second pause, "When I volunteer to help against this poor fellow, I mean to say that he doesn't stand a chance against me, even considering all of what you just learned."

"Even without your Shift?"

"With ease."

"Very well. If that is the case then I should be able to augment your Runes to--- Chandi, NO!"

Instinctively, Harmony tunes/links herself to Makosan, and then strengthens both his Wind and Lightning Runes, shunting power directly into them.
"...how the hell... Tiranade's barrier..." His senses then snap to Chandi, "...what does she think SHE'S DOING?!"

"Excuse me, Mr. Bat, but if you don't put this shield down now I'm going to have to force it..."

"Just don't... hurt her."

"I won't... provided she doesn't try to hurt me."

"You might want to back away afterwards, then..."

"Actually I intend to get closer... I happen to know a thing or two about Soul Scars..."

A soft, bitter laugh escapes Harmony. "So do I."

A single raised eyebrow and Makosan is off...

[Tune/Link to Makosan]
[Crescendo Wind]
[Crescendo Lightning]

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:43 am 
Asch was too distracted to help stop the attack in time; her mind seemed slightly elsewhere.

But as Chandi makes a rather ill-advised choice, Asch frowns and clicks her tongue. Sending a telepathic message to the group, she says, "Anyone, please listen. I have a number of things I need to investigate, but the time for that is later; I need a powerful combat-focused rune for my Shift to be effective right now, if anyone can form a link with me."

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:55 am 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
The Awakener's hollow eyes stare into Shin as the blast of energy dissipates harmlessly against its hand. "You have been warned," the Awakener says. "You are construed to be interfering with our mission, and have attacked me without any hostile action taken on my part. You are in violation of Arbiter Law."

The outstretched hand then flares with a stern, absolute power - the magic of Limitation. The magic flares between Shin and the Awakener, linking them like a chain. It continues to dance around them, barely visible, as the Awakener speaks once more. "By my Rune and Soul, I bind you to me. As we are bound, shall Evade no strike or spell." The Rune then calls forth the same light, infusing the ether between them. "By my Rune and Soul, I bind you. As we are bound, we shall call upon no Rune." It then lowers its hand, and focuses its gaze on Shin. "By these terms we are bound until we forsake this field of battle." It then lowers its hand, and charges Shin with blinding speed, the Spiral Nemesis aimed straight at his open chest. It does not even notice Chandi teleporting behind him until it is right on top of him, and by then it's too late.

1: [Final Rune - Support] Limitation - Do Not Evade (Evading = Runic Trap that prevents the evasion and boosts the attack or negative effect inflicted)
2: [Final Rune - Support] Limitation - Do Not Use Runes (Rune = Runic Trap that disrupts the spell and drains additional EP)
3: [Aggress] Impale

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:49 am 
Alexis is very much not happy with the idea of letting Makosan out. If Makosan dies... well, that had just better not happen.

On the other hand, if he's that confident... and he's evidently experienced enough to have a very good idea of what he's getting into...

Alexis' first instinct is still to say 'no', and to give several reasons for that refusal. But if Makosan thinks that Shin wouldn't stand a chance... then either he's an idiot, or he's a lot stronger than he looks.

"This," he says firmly, "is a very bad idea." He takes a moment to give some last-minute advice. "Shin's very good at setting up trick shots. His shots can come at you from any direction with very little warning. Don't kill him permanently."

And the Blackout Bubble collapses inwards. Instead of the shadows collapsing around Alexis, as they usually do, the shadows form up around Makosan; a loosely wrapped protective barrier that moves with him, biting the edge off any attack that reaches him. As the Bubble collapses, Alexis leaps up into the air, hovering over the battlefield. He keeps a very close watch on Makosan; ready to recreate the Bubble at a moment's notice, should Makosan be sufficiently injured.

And, given the importance of keeping Makosan alive, Alexis takes a very cautious definition of 'sufficiently injured'.

Shift: Body Wrap: Loose (+1 damage reduction, -0 to attack rolls) on Makosan
Sonic Rune: Boosted echolocate: keep an ear on Makosan, keeping careful track of the severity of any injuries
Shift: Prepare to recreate Blackout Bubble if Makosan drops below 80 health

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:00 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
HimizujinEternia wrote:
I need a powerful combat-focused rune for my Shift to be effective right now, if anyone can form a link with me.

If it's a link, I can manage that, Lumina responds, moving closer to Asch in order to provide the requested support. Throwing her hand up above her head, Lumina activates her Transformation Sequence.

The ethereal fox Naomi bounds towards Lumina at her call, leaping in the air above and emitting a powerful source of light. The flashes of light coalesce into translucent ribbons, twining around Lumina's robes and body and adding to what is there, forming protective armor around vital points. A light breastplate with shoulder pauldrons forms around her upper body while her long skirt shortens to knee length for increased movement capability. Her sleek but otherwise-sensible heels are replaced by laced, knee-length silken boots and similarly styled gloves weave themselves around her arms. Lastly, the final remaining ribbon of light lifts up her hair and pulls it together, wrapping itself around the resulting ponytail.

[Super Ultra Magical Girl Transformation Sequence GOOOO!]

Instead of changing from a translucent spirit to its more corporeal form, Naomi's spirit form charges straight at Asch. The Mystery Breaker, now empowered by Naomi, begins her own transformation...

[Shift Support Link - Asch]

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:23 pm 
Asch smirks as Lumina answers her call... but that smirk soon turns to an open mouthed look of shock as a new kind of transformation for her occurs...

With a single shout, all of her clothes seem to explode off of her, though her hat and the bindings of Prison Strip on her arms and ankles remains mysteriously in place. Rather than forming the outfit of the Witch Ashley, her sword manifests in front of her as Prison Strip glows with a blue light. Swinging her arms in front of her, a wave of energy resembling pure blue water surrounds her. The outfit materializes in, reformed, starting with her pants as very short shorts and a skintight undershirt, followed by a pair of black gloves manifesting from Prison Strip. From there, the master keys begin to give off a powerful light, and mechanical gauntlets materialize on her wrists and mechanical boots appear on her feet. Sliding in to a slot on each gauntlet and boot comes a blue crystalline key. With another shout, her blue jacket returns, now armored the same way as Lumina's, and considerably shorter, not to mention open, with the flaps of the duster now a long open skirt. Finally, a single line of four wheels appears at the sole of each boot, making rollerblades.

Asch strikes a fighting pose, her shift in hand...

And then promptly blushes a VERY bright shade of red. She says nothing, but is quite clearly embarrassed for a brief moment.

((OOC: Not sure if this tranformation takes any actions...))

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG