Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:47 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
It's that time again kiddies! KK is all fixed and ready to rock. Although this game is closed to any new players right now, I still have a waiting list I can add people too if they are interested. I will have 3 recurring baddies this version and may be willing to add more as the game progresses, we'll see.

My 3 baddies - Please send in your character sheets now, I will need Abadon's again as well. Be sure to look over all the new system changes to race and class and make sure you have what you want. Remember, dont take any of the classes that have already been claimed.

My 9 Players - Those of you who wish to keep your characters from last time, PM now telling me so - however you'll definitly want to look at all the changes before making that call, as you may wish to change race, tweak attributes and buy different boosters. Those of you making new characters, look over all the changes now and send in those character sheets!

Please do not post here - I will be posting the sign up info in different parts according to the following code list. If you post here, it will be deleted, at the end of the sign up thread I will post when this thread is open for questions, or you can post them in the OOC thread that is up now.

The following is a code list for those of you who have read the system, and want to start choosing things. Just press CTRL-F to bring in the Find Menu, type in the code and press enter. It will highlight the code you just put in, then press enter again and you will skip down to that section where the code appears once more. I've instaled this to make it easy for people to skip around and find what they are looking for.

If you are mearly browsing for the system updates implemented this time around, simply use CTRL-F and search for the following string: **Update**

They are listed in the order posted:

Basic System - BB001

Detailed BESM System - DB003

Detailed Battle System - DB004

Grid Tutorial - GT005

Races - RC006

Class Types - CT007

Warrior Classes - W0015

Mage Classes - M0013

Mystic Classes - M0012

Ranged Classes - R0010

Weapon Types And Levels - WT008

Item Types - IT009

Status Ailements - SA011

Last edited by Ssj Bunbun on Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:48 pm 
=====Basic Battle=====

BB001

Basic battle is simple. Each turn, you get a set amount of things you can do, ending with a type of defense. When the game begins, you will have a low amount of things to do each turn, but as you level and evolve, amazing things and options will open up to you.

---Turn Order---

I've experimented with many kinds of turn order, and making it so set speeds make it so one person at a time can post is really not that efficent, at least for this game. However speed will still be implemented. Here's how it'll work...

When a battle starts, everyone playing can post how they will play thier turn, despite speed ranking. When I post results, -->I<-- will be the one to take speed rank into consideration and post my replies in order of fastest to slowest. The only thing you will need to think of is how many people are faster than you, and if you should use your turn to support them, or attack the enemy. However sometimes if alot of people are fighting one enemy, when your turn comes about that enemy may be gone. So think before you post!!

**Update**It has been brought to my attention that as a GM, the NPC's can get a slight advantage in reacting to certain things while the game goes on, such as character movement and attacks. So depending on the star level of the Job, (See the job file), I will be writing down the NPC's next attack and movements and whatnot after it's turn. This way I play just like the players, only able to react to something that happened before my turn, and not after. On higher level missions, this will change to encompass the difficulty of the fight, but I'll still keep things fair enough.

Each turn, you have a set amount of things you can do, taken from the following list...

Move
Attack/Skill
Item
Defense Skills

Easy isn't it? Each turn you may use each option once, but please make sure defense skills go last as defending will end your turn. Besides that, you can attack once or use a skill, move once and use an item once. There is an exception however, called sprint. You can move twice during your turn by sprinting, but it will sacrifice your attack/skill for that turn. Hmm.. but why would someone need to move twice? Let's get into a bit more detail then. If you sprint to an enemy and have a defense skill learned, you can still use that defense skill to end your turn. If you don't, normal defense will apply. Either that, or instead of dashing to attack, you can run away.

**Update**Just a reminder, you can do those 4 actions in any order you wish, it only has to end with a defense skill. Most players know this, but some may not. Remember there are items out there that will increase the amount of times you can move, or attack or even how many items you can carry at once.

---Movement---

Movement will be for far more than just rp purposes in this game. When battle begins, everyone will be in set places on the battle field. To accomodate for the many types of terran this will take place on, posistioning will be chosen by the GM untill formations are learned. They may not be implimented, but then again they might.

Why do we need to move close to attack? In some cases, you won't have to... for some classes it may be better to move away from the opponent and attack, because some skills will have a range to them. All skills and attacks will range from 0-3. Physical attacks and some skills will have a 0 range. Anything with 0 range has to be used when you are right next to an opponent, or what is called, in engagement range. How do you know when you are in engagement range? One - I will tell you... two - if you start the battle 1 grid away from everyone, what happens when you spend that one move to walk up to them? You will be 0 grids away from them, meaning you will be in engagement range.

Some skills and spells will have a range of 1 or more. These skills can be used in engagement range, but more importantly, they can be used from father away. Long range attacks really work for magic classes, so insted of spending a move at the begining of battle to move towards an opponent, you would spend one to move away, making the range they have to get to you cost 2 movements. That way you can blast them from far away with little chance they will engage you that turn!

In fact, the only way they can get in engagement range of you is if they sacrifice thier attack that turn and sprint to you. But SSjBB... can we sprint away if we don't want to be in an engagement? Yep!! You'll still sacrifice your attack for that turn, but you can open the range from 0 to 2 in one turn! Cunning mages may sprint backwards at the begining of battle, making the range they have to reach them a whopping 3! Movement is a major part of the strategy to this game, so think ahead!!

Movement range has one more facet to it, two types of damage called Splash Damage and Blast Radius Damage. Some skills and spells will have something called Splash Damage, meaning that any opponent that is within engagement range of your target will take damage from the spell. Any opponent that is 1 movement range away from your target will take half damage from the spell. Opponents 2 movement ranges or more away from the target are safe. Allies within the Splash Damage zone will not be effected by the spell, and will be safe from taking damage. Splash Damage only goes off if the original target is hit and makes the spell explode, if they evade it, no Splash Damage will be done.

The same cannot be said for Blast Radius Damage. Blast Radius Damage effects both enemy and ally. Anything within 0-1 movement range of the target will take full damage from the spell, even allies. Anything within 2 movement range of the target, even allies, will take half damage. Most spells with Blast Radius Damage are extremly powerful and you do not want your allies taking damage from them, not to mention that Blast Radius Spells explode even if the target manages to evade the attack once. That means that whomever you aim at with blast Radius Damage, must not only try and evade the initial strike, but the explosion as well. So take your speed and thier speed into consideration and have them sprint away from your target before you attack, either that or make sure they have proper elemental defense from the spell. Teamwork is a MAJOR key to winning this game, so RP in game and contact each other via PM when you are planning something big, less you take the risk of taking out an ally by accident.

---Attack/Skill---

If you only spend one move, or no movements during a turn you can attack. You cannot attack twice if you don't spend a movement, sorry. Attacking is very simple, since this is a HP based battle system, you don't have to bother with aiming your attack... -however!!!- as always I am HUGE on Rping well... they may be hidden bonuses for those who describe even the simplest of attacks with good rp quality... *cackles*

Now... you are within engagement range. You can attack! All you have to do is type that you attack and I take it from there. Later on will be a detailed breakdown of my battle system for those interested, but all you need to know is that when you attack, a dice roll of a d100 will go against another to see if you hit or miss. Damage is calculated through stats as will be explained in the detailed section.

Skills and spells work the same way, you pick a skill to use and fire it, I will roll to see if it hits. Another little thing about splash damage and blast radius damage... if the main target manages to block the attack and take no damage, it doesn't mean the spell or skill doesn't explode. Unit's around them can still take damage even if the main attack was blocked.

---Items---

ITEMS!! That's right kiddies! During this game you get stock and gold! Between fights and missions, you can go to shops to buy armor, weapons, or items to aid you in battle! With the exception of smith and forge classes, armor and weapons must be equiped before battle. But a forge can equip you with an armor or weapon they made or themselfs! w00t! Items can be used any time in battle, but only one per turn. Even if you've already attacked and moved, you can still use an item! Be careful however... the capacity of your stock will be very limited at first, and if your inventory is full, a smith can't give you support items for you to use! Oh No! >_< However they can still use said item on you! Oh Yay! ^_^

**Update**Bit of a change comes to the item system this time around. Since the weapon weilding system is changing as well, I am adding something called Inventory to the game. It's simple and works like follows: You can carry as much stock and weapons as you wish during the game, however before you can use any item or weapon in battle, you must first equip it. You can only equip one weapon at once at first, and 3 items to be used during battle. If you run out of items, you can use an item turn to equip a new one from your inventory, this takes an item action to do. You may also switch weapons in battle using an item turn, and that will be explained later in the weapons section. So essentually, you can carry anything you wish during the game, but you'll only have access to 3 items of your inventory at any given time, untill the proper accessories are found.

---Defense Skills---

Defense Skills are something you may start with or can earn depending on your class. Using a defense skill ends your turn and should be the last thing on your post. Besides defense skills, you character will automatically try and dodge or block when they they are attacked. Most evades will happen in the original d100 roll, but sometimes even if an reflex fails your evade stat may be high enough to evade the attack when it is swung. If not, you will use your defense stat to try and block the attack, and even if that fails your defense level will stave off some of the damage done to you. Defense skills can be very useful, as they help evasion, blocking, and some can even absorb magic damage. If you have a class with a defense skill, I would suggest evolving that skill first.

---Criticals---

**Update**

This is something that I will be handling, but you should be aware of. There are many ways of scoring a critical hit in battle. But the two you should be watching for is in the Accuracy and Reflex rolls. A difference of 70 or greater in the rolls are required. There may be an item out there to lower that roll however... *eyeshift* If you attack someone with an 90 dice roll and they roll a 20 or below for defense, you get a critical hit!! Critical hits do 1.5 the amount of normal damage!!! Wheee!!

However... there is another way of getting a critical hit!! Counter attacks!! Any Reflexive evades, or simply the d100 evade with a difference greater than 50 gets a counter attack, however... when that difference is 70 or more you preform a critical counter attack!! Counter attacks are blockable, therefore damage can be staved off, however critical counters are un-blockable and the victim will take full damage from the counter, however it wont be enhanced damage like a normal critical hit, and the target gets the chance to try and evade or reflex it. This mean there can be chains of counters firing off in a single turn sometimes!

The critical system has had a major overhaul since the first version of the game, and while it basically works the same there are alot of new details added to it. These details can be found in the detailed system files and they help greatly with your defenses and abilities to avoid taking damage in battle. Have a look at em!

**Update** (All material below is new material, read it all please.)

---Mana Recharge---

Now, sometimes people wont be able to afford alot of Ethers to bring to battle. Or prehaps you just plain ran out. Well you can use an action called Mana Recharge when this happens to regen some of your lost MP. There are 3 different ways to ultilize this ability, and any class can use this by the way. You can recharge defensivly, meaning at the end of your turn instead of using a defense skill, you can use your defense action to recharge some mana.

You can also recharge agressivly. This means instead of attacking during a turn, you use your attack action to recharge mana. This wields more mana than a defensive recharge, and still leaves you with the ability to move, use an item and a defensive skill. If things are really looking bad, you can recharge with both an attack action and defense action, mixing the two recharges and letting you still move and use an item.

Defense Recharge = 5% Max Mana
Attack Recharge = 10% Max Mana
Hybrid Recharge = 15% Max Mana

Mana Recharge will not work if you are:

1) Currently Transformed or using a magic that requires constant MP Drain to Support. Transformations such as Question Blocker and Hylian Symbiote are not MP-Dependant and Mana Recharge -can- be used while they are turned on. Transformations such as a Fusion Summoning take MP to support it, so before the Fusion Summoner can use Mana Recharge, they must first turn off the transformation. Aeon Summoners cannot use Mana Recharge while riding a Summon.

2) Stunned, Confused, Sleeped, Berserked, Silenced, Stoned or Frozen.

---Leveling---

Now comes the concept of leveling in the game. Instead of starting at level 6 like before, everybody is going to start the game at level 1, and just have the basic 6 skills of thier classes. For each skill that evolves by earning JP through fighting and other means and spending said JP on the skill, you will gain a level.

Depending on your attributes you pick at startup, you will gain more or less points in each of your stats each time you gain a level. As you grow, you will get stronger and be able to weild weapons far more efficiently than you could when you started the game. In the case of a perfect mix, you will also start the game at level 1, just with 13 skills instead of 6. There are benifits and drawbacks to each class type when it comes to leveling.

Dual Classes, or those people who choose two classes that are not perfect mixes, will level the fastest during the game. This stems from the fact that none of thier skills in either class bracket will exceed a 30 JP cost. The drawback is, while they gain powerful skills and abilities, they will not be able to gain the advanced skills of a Full Class which are much stronger in most cases. The good parts are, they level faster than the other classes and will always have the stat advantage over Full Classes and Perfect Mixes. They also may pick two classes that, while not a perfect mix, work extremly well together and completment thier powers in unexpected ways that make them just as strong, if not strong than most Full Classes.

Full Classes, or those people who choose a single class to play the game with, will level at a medium pace. This stems from the fact that while they have half of thier skills with no cost above 30 JP, they have the other half of thier skills with no cost below 20 JP, and most of them maxing around 50 JP for the final skill. JP is gathered slowly, and while some races may take it in faster, it still is a slow process. For those skills that are more expensive, Full Classes will need to spend more time fighting and on missions before they have enough to level those skills. However on the bright side, the more expensive a skill is, the stronger it's evolution. Full classes may level slower than Dual Classes, but they will cacth up eventually and thier sheer power will easilly make up for any stat advantage a Dual Class may have gained.

Perfect Mixes, or those two classes that fit together in perfect ways, level the slowest out of all the class combos in the game. There are only 52 Perfect mixes in the game, one for each class, and there is no real telling who is going to guess one right. However, when you do, you gain the full array of skills for BOTH classes, meaning basic AND advanced skills, as well as a Perfect Mix skill that fuses the power of both classes together. The math is simple here, these class combos have twice as many skills to learn as any other class, half of those being the expensive skills, so they will level at the slowest pace in the game. Their sheer brilliant power however, is well worth the wait.

So what happens when you run out of skills to level? Easy, you can still spend JP to level your character up whenever you wish. You can spend 20-50 JP on each level, and the more you spend the higher your stat boosts will be. While leveling with skills gives totally random stat gains, buying a level in this manner gives you much more control over what you gain. You cannot buy a level untill you have learned all of your skills.

---Jobs---

Jobs will be given by shopkeepers and quest masters through the game of KK and they will be how the story will evolve and how new worlds will be opened. There are 4 job types in the game, one being the kind that advances the plot, and the others side-quests for goodies and levels. They are listed as follows;

[Storyline] - Jobs with this label in front of them will progress the story of KK and will have plot driven battles, RP exploration, and many different twists and turns. Most Storyline jobs will have battles involved, but not always. Remember, you may want to save Storyline jobs for last, because after doing them things may change in the game and you might lose the ability to pick other jobs listed with them, losing the items or benefits they would have given if completed.

[Battle] - These will be the basic jobs in KK, go to a place with a disput, partipate in fighting tournements, amoung other battle driven things that will help you level up, gain JP, gold and even rare items. Some jobs of this type can be repeated as many times as you like, some may disapear after the job is done. Most of the time, the payoffs for this type are gold and JP, but sometimes you may get a rare item.

[Puzzle] - Puzzle types are not battles for the most part, however some traps and monsters may drain HP and whatnot, and if you fall into a dungeon you may end up in a battle to get out. For the most part tho, this is a non-fighting job type. Most puzzle jobs are highly RP based, and may include ansi-maps, riddles and other mind tingling objectives. Puzzle types are great for rare items, but they usually dont yield to much gold, and little to no JP.

[Game] - Games are the funnest and rarest type of job in KK. Games come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, from quick draw to quizes, and they yield a wide array of prizes ranging from JP to even letting out clues to Perfect Mixes! If you see a game type on the job menu, I suggest playing it right away.

Another thing will be listed next to the job type, before the job is described, and that is the difficulty of the job. It will be listed on a 5 star scale, like so;

[*]
[**]
[***]
[****]
[*****]

One star being easy pie, 5 stars being - grab all the eq you can and level like a mad man before trying this thing out. However, games and puzzles may not involve fighting, so its a good idea to read what the job entails and compare that to the difficultly level before choosing it.

Now then, you are a team of people, and you all need to vote on which job you'd like to get done as a team. You can split into teams for the easier jobs if you wish to save time, but remember, the job parameters will be set BEFORE you decide how many go, so brining 3 characters into a battle against 7 npcs may not fair to well. All in all, be sure to RP any arguments about what to do next, and prehaps even pick a representive to announce what will be done. When choosing a job, dont wait for me to post a response, just keep rping untill its decided (unless you ask the shopkeep a question, then I'll respond.)

And that's pretty much all their is to jobs, some Shopkeepers will have prizes and payments listed for the jobs, some wont, it depends on who you run into, and if they like you.

========================

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:49 pm 
=====Game Info=====

GI002

Now then, here is what you need to know to sign up. Please cut and paste the following after reading the info and send it to me.

Name:
Race:
Weapon Type:
Desc:
History:

Body:
Mind:
Vigor:
Will:
Spirit:

Status Points - 30
Job Points - 30

Simple eh? For name, make a name for your character! Wheeee!

For Age, it really depends on the race you pick what the range of age can be. Use your best judgement, as age is strictly for Rp purposes only in this game.

Class...

Here is where the desision making begins.

First thing you should know is that you are not limited to only one class. You may choose a Dual class and have two classes. Here are the awards and drawbacks to choosing classes. Once you find a class you like, for example, Paladin, you decide if you want to be a full paladin, having only one class or a Dual Paladin where you pick a 2nd class to complement the Paladin Skills.

There are good and bad things to choosing both the Full Class and the Dual Class. For the Full Classes... All Full Classes will start with 6 skills that will evolve 3 times with proper Job points, making for a full total of 24 skills when a player hits max levels. The good is that in choosing a full class, you get 3 basic skills, and 3 advanced skills that only Full Classes can choose from. The drawback is, your stuck with only one type of skill, and you have no chance to find the ultimate key to power, The Perfect Mix.

Perfect Mixes come with chosing a Dual Class. Let's say you choose to be an Ether Mage, but you want another class to balance things out... prehaps become a Fighter so you will have powerful magic, but can last in hand to hand combat as well. You can choose any class to mix, however the drawback is that although you will still get 6 skills to start with, and a total of 24, you will get 3 basic skills of one class, and 3 basic skills of the other, no advanced skills. That doesn't mean basic skills dont get powerful, but you start slightly weaker than a Full Class. The pluses are, you can mix and match classes to balance out stats and powers... and if your cunning, you may choose a Perfect Mix.

There is a total of 52 classes in the game, and such there are 52 Perfect Mixes. A perfect mix is when you mix one class, say Ninja, with another, say Bard, (Ninja/Bards are not a perfect mix... but this is just an example) and the two classes combine to form a perfect mix. What you get is not only 3 basic skills of one and 3 of the other... but you also get the 3 advanced skills of one and the other as well!! That's a whopping 48 skills total, and since you get to level up skills alot more than other players, you become insanely powerful. Not only that... but with each perfect mix comes a free Perfect Mix Skill. These skills are ONLY available for Perfect Mixes and are insanely powerful and useful. It also evolves as well, into an ultimate skill, making a grand total of 50 skills in a Perfect Mix. Fun stuff isn't it? Well it's also EXTREMLY RARE. Some may be easier to realize than you think... others may seem like quite odd mixes. There is only one perfect mix per class, and since there are ALOT of other classes to mix with... finding one is tough. But since you get to play the game over and over, maybe someday someone will discover a perfect mix.

Now there is 1 more thing to consider when looking at the classes and choosing them, Hp and Mp levels. Hp and MP levels range per class from a range of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best. Some items and armors may change these levels. As well as... if you chose to do a dual class, the hp and mp levels for the two classes will reach an average. So if you choose two high hp classes, you'll have good hp. But if you choose a high and a low, you get medium hps.

Race...

Here is a bit of an easier decision. There are 26 races in this game, each with thier own strengths and weakness, and each with thier own stats. Something that has changed from the Alpha version of the game is that instead of set levels of stats, you get % bonuses or costs with your race. Your stats are formed from a brand new system that we will go over shortly in the detailed section.

Race also determines two other things, your JP intake and your Mystic Level. Jp's are explained a little later, and speed is simple... if your speed is higher than another persons, you get you do your turn before them. Everybody will post thier actions at once as explained before, but I will reply to them in order of speed. Take a look at the JP intake... Jp's are the key to getting more powerful in the game. If your JP intake is 100%, then each 1 JP you earn, you keep 1 JP. If your JP intake is 25%, you have to earn 4 jps to get a single Jp. However if your JP intake is 200%, you get 2 Jp's for each 1 jp you earn. Cool eh!? Mystic level is on a 1-10 scale and is used for Mystic type classes. Unless you are planning on being a Mystic class, you don't need to worry about this number. If you are, the higher the better.

Weapons Types...

**Update**

Weapon Types are the kind of weapon you can use in game. However unlike before, you have the ability to use each and every weapon type listed with your class and/or classes. Right now, you need to worry about choosing what kind of weapon you wish to start with, but now it no longer limits you to using only that kind of weapon. See the Weapon Types & Levels file to get a much more detailed explanation on how the weapon system has changed.

Desc & History...

You know me, I love RP. So like before detailed and well thought out Descs and History may yeild powerful benifits in the game.

This version of the game will have a very involved storyline, but it will still be based around a job system. The game is simple, find friends, get jobs, beat the levels and gain Job Points. Job Points you get when you kill enemies and complete a job. Job points are what you use to evolve your skills to a higher level, and when you do that your stats will level up as well. At first there will only be a few jobs, most of them story-line related, but as the game goes, more and more will be available to try. There will be 4 types of jobs to choose from: Storyline - Battle - Puzzle - War. Storyline is what will advance the game to another type of story, open up new worlds, new shops and new pubs. Battles will be there for players to fight, level, gain JPs and gain new items. Puzzles will be tough and few, but if they are completed wonderful prizes are given. War is when another clan wages war and tries to attack towns to take them over. War's will be very hard to win, but they will yeild the most JP and Items.

Another thing to keep in mind are Shops, Equipment and Items. You will start the game with a little bit of gold, so you may want to check the shops for eq or items to bring with you. Each class, (cept smiths) can hold up to three different item types at once and use them during battle. Save up the gold you get when you complete jobs and buy better EQ and weapons that will raise your stats and enhance your defenses. There are 3 types of Eq you can buy, and not all classes can use the EQ... some classes get different types of Eq to use. The basic types tho are... Armor, Weapons and Accessories. You can only wear one of each, except for Accessories, which get you can wear two. Accessories are where it's at! This EQ can grant you powerful extra skills, or let you wear 2 weps at once, or move faster... many different things. The best Acc. can be earned winning puzzles.

Now for the biggest addition and system change to the game. We have switch over to a BESM system, which stands for Big Eyes, Small Mouth. It's an anime-ish type system that allows the player to choose what his basic stats are for the begining of the game by pouring Creation Points into different stats. This system is explained in the Detailed System section below and should read before sending me any sign up sheets.

=============================

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:50 pm 
=====Detailed BESM System=====

DB003

**Update** (This whole file and the detailed battle system has been updated, so read up!)

You get to make your own stats and powers at the begining of the game. Here is a picture of the graph that all your powers will run on.(However at the moment the sluggy picture boards seem to have gone bye bye, so for the moment these neat little graphs wont be shown. They aren't needed for the game, they were just for show.)

Here's how it works.

At the begining of the game, you will start off with 30 Status points and 30 Job points. We will leave job points for later, first comes the status points. The status points are what you spend on the above chart. There are 10 levels to each of the following five attributes.

Body - How strong your body is, how much damage you can take.

Mind - Your mental ability. Effects how powerful your magic will be, how well you can resist elemental attacks and how good you are at reading attacks to evade them.

Vigor - Your Ki. Your latent energy that helps destribute energy to your body for higher power, helps determine just how fast you are and how quick you can react to attacks to evade them.

Will - Your determination to live. Helps stave off damage from attacks and also helps to block magic.

Spirit - Your soul. A powerful spirit of the warrior that helps your magic abilities and also makes you quicker in battle.

It's a simple system, you choose what attribute to spend your points on, and then they are added into the following equations to determine your overall stats. I will work the system once you send my your start up sheet, and then I will send you back your stats. If you choose stats that end up in a fraction, they are rounded down if any of those attributes are below 5, and rounded up if both are above 5.

Power - Your physical strength and how much damage you can do with non-magic attacks. This is derived from: Body + Vigor / 2. So if you put 10 points in body and in vigor, 10+10=20/2= 10. You'd have a max level of 10 Power.

Magic - Your magical side, how powerful your elemental attacks are going to be. This is obtained from: Mind + Spirit / 2. Say you want a level 5 magic stat, but you want a high level of mind to help with evade. You'd put 7 points into mind and 3 points into Spirit; 7+3=10/2= 5. You'd have a level 5 magic stat but still have alot of power in the mind. Get it now?

Defense - Helps you block physical attacks if you cannot evade them as well as staves off the total damage done to you. Defense is made from: Body + Will / 2.

Resistance - A new stat. Resistance is how well you can handle magic attacks and block them. Having high resistance doesn't mean you can block physical attacks with it, only magic. It's made with: Mind + Will / 2.

Speed - How fast you are, and how quickly you can take a turn during the game. Having a high speed is very helpful and is made from both: Vigor + Spirit / 2.

Evade - How well you can dodge both physical and magic attacks, now boosted and far more even paced with the other stats. If you have the same level evade as someone has power, you'll have a good chance at evading thier attack even if your roll is slightly lower. Magic is far harder to evade, you'd need a higher level of evade then they do magic to dodge spells well. Evade is made of: Mind + Vigor / 2.

Mystic - Mystic is a stat all on it's own and it is not made from the chart above. Mystic is determined by your race, and is only needed for Mystic-Type classes.

Question: Hey Bunny! What happenes if I use all 30 points to max out 3 attributes? Can the other's that have 0 in the make one of my stats 0? No. Your stats are determined by a mix of these choices, and your race. If you do not put stats into two of these things and it makes a stat come out 0, it will automatically be boosted to 1, but suffer a penalty. It is not wise to have a stat be that low, but then again, depending on your race and class mix, some stats may not matter. It's up to you how to distrubute them.

Tip: It is not a good idea to have a single Attribute 10 by itself, as it takes two attributes to make a stat. Having 3 maxed attibutes is a waste of 10 points, instead it may be better to have two attributes maxed, and the remaining 10 points evenly dispersed between the remaining 3.

Now I bet your wondering just what level stat gives how much power. Well the following charts are here for your ease in picking what levels you want your character to be at. But first comes HP and MP, as they are still determined by class.

**Update**(Look closely kiddies, as these levels have DRASTICALLY changed)

HP & MP Levels:

When choosing a class, you will see that each has different HP and MP levels. These levels decide two things, how must HP and MP you begin the game with and how much you will gain when you level up.

HP Levels - How many HP you have, the damage you can take before spilling your inside all over to field and making your allies scramble to bring you back to life.

1 - Start with 332 HP - Gain 30-33 Per Level.

2 - Start with 345 HP - Gain 35-40 Per Level.

3 - Start with 367 HP - Gain 42-46 Per Level.

4 - Start with 401 HP - Gain 48-54 Per Level.

5 - Start with 435 HP - Gain 56-62 Per Level.

6 - Start with 469 HP - Gain 64-72 Per Level.

7 - Start with 514 HP - Gain 74-82 Per Level.

8 - Start with 559 HP - Gain 84-92 Per Level.

9 - Start with 604 HP - Gain 94-104 Per Level.

10 - Start with 649 HP - Gain 110-125 Per Level.

MP Levels - Low levels of MP are very limiting, but now high levels of MP are quite liberating. Choose what is best for your class, cause if you need alot of em your gonna want a stockpile.

1 - Start with 18 MP - Gain 10-12 Per Level.

2 - Start with 37 MP - Gain 14-16 Per Level.

3 - Start with 55 MP - Gain 18-20 Per Level.

4 - Start with 84 MP - Gain 22-24 Per Level.

5 - Start with 112 MP - Gain 26-28 Per Level.

6 - Start with 141 MP - Gain 30-32 Per Level.

7 - Start with 178 MP - Gain 34-36 Per Level.

8 - Start with 216 MP - Gain 38-40 Per Level.

9 - Start with 253 MP - Gain 42-44 Per Level.

10 - Start with 291 MP - Gain 45-50 Per Level.

Stats:

Here are the normal stats, made from the Attribute charts that you will fill out. These are the coresponding levels. Keep in mind there is still something else coming up that can boost your levels even more!

Power - When mages run out of MP, this is what they have to rely on while charging. Warriors always need this stat to fight with. You may notice that Magic maxes out higher than Power, and that each corresponding level of magic is higher than that same level in power. Well magic is more potent, however with new defenses in play it changes what can be more valuble around, as will be explained further on.

1 - Start with 10 Power - Gain 5-7 Per Level

2 - Start with 20 Power - Gain 7-10 Per Level

3 - Start with 30 Power - Gain 10-14 Per Level

4 - Start with 45 Power - Gain 14-18 Per Level

5 - Start with 60 Power - Gain 18-22 Per Level

6 - Start with 75 Power - Gain 22-28 Per Level

7 - Start with 95 Power - Gain 28-34 Per Level

8 - Start with 115 Power - Gain 34-40 Per Level

9 - Start with 135 Power - Gain 40-48 Per Level

10 - Start with 155 Power - Gain 50-60 Per Level

Magic - The powerful stat. Yes, magic is more powerful than Power, but it costs MP to use and when your out of MP, your vunerable. What's the big difference? Magic can do more damage than Power, but magic is easier to block with the resistance stat whereas power is very hard to block if you can't evade it. Power has a good chance at being evaded, but magic is very hard to evade. It's up to you which you want to use more.

1 - Start with 12 Magic - Gain 6-8 Per Level

2 - Start with 25 Magic - Gain 8-11 Per Level

3 - Start with 37 Magic - Gain 11-15 Per Level

4 - Start with 56 Magic - Gain 15-19 Per Level

5 - Start with 75 Magic - Gain 19-23 Per Level

6 - Start with 94 Magic - Gain 23-29 Per Level

7 - Start with 119 Magic - Gain 29-35 Per Level

8 - Start with 144 Magic - Gain 35-41 Per Level

9 - Start with 169 Magic - Gain 41-49 Per Level

10 - Start with 194 Magic - Gain 51-61 Per Level

Defense - Your ability to block physical damage and stave off how much damage an attack will do. Defense is somewhat lower than power, and that means if you have the same level of defense as your opponent does power, you still might not be able to fully block it, but you can stave off a good amount of damage. However if your defense is higher, you may be able to block fully.

1 - Start with 7 Defense - Gain 5-7 Per Level

2 - Start with 15 Defense - Gain 7-10 Per Level

3 - Start with 23 Defense - Gain 10-14 Per Level

4 - Start with 34 Defense - Gain 14-18 Per Level

5 - Start with 45 Defense - Gain 18-22 Per Level

6 - Start with 56 Defense - Gain 22-28 Per Level

7 - Start with 71 Defense - Gain 28-34 Per Level

8 - Start with 86 Defense - Gain 34-40 Per Level

9 - Start with 101 Defense - Gain 40-48 Per Level

10 - Start with 116 Defense - Gain 50-60 Per Level

Resistance - Resistance is higher than magic, and this means that if you have the same level of resistance that your opponent has in magic, you have a very good chance at blocking the magic damage. If the roll is higher, you will still take damage but like defense, resistance also staves off damage. This makes Power easier to hit with, but Magic more damage doing, especially with elemental weaknesses.

1 - Start with 15 Resistance - Gain 6-8 Per Level

2 - Start with 31 Resistance - Gain 8-11 Per Level

3 - Start with 46 Resistance - Gain 11-15 Per Level

4 - Start with 70 Resistance - Gain 15-19 Per Level

5 - Start with 94 Resistance - Gain 19-23 Per Level

6 - Start with 117 Resistance - Gain 23-29 Per Level

7 - Start with 149 Resistance - Gain 29-35 Per Level

8 - Start with 180 Resistance - Gain 35-41 Per Level

9 - Start with 211 Resistance - Gain 41-49 Per Level

10 - Start with 242 Resistance - Gain 51-61 Per Level

Evade - Here is the key to avoiding most attacks. It may not be as powerful as resistance, but each level of evade has slightly more in it that power. That means if the levels are the same, you are allowed to roll lower than your opponents attack and still be able to evade it. Magic is harder to evade, and it really depends on the level of magic compared to yours, as magic is on a different scale. Lower levels of magic are easier to dodge, but higher levels may require more. But remember... if you spend too much attribute points into boosting any single stat, other stats will be lacking. If that's okay, go for it.

1 - Start with 15 Evade - Gain 5-7 Per Level

2 - Start with 30 Evade - Gain 7-10 Per Level

3 - Start with 45 Evade - Gain 10-14 Per Level

4 - Start with 68 Evade - Gain 14-18 Per Level

5 - Start with 90 Evade - Gain 18-22 Per Level

6 - Start with 112 Evade - Gain 23-29 Per Level

7 - Start with 142 Evade - Gain 29-35 Per Level

8 - Start with 172 Evade - Gain 35-41 Per Level

9 - Start with 202 Evade - Gain 41-49 Per Level

10 - Start with 232 Evade - Gain 51-61 Per Level

Mystic;

Mystic levels are a little different, as they do not gain such high numbers. Since they have nothing to do with direct attack and defense, they don't need to. Your mystic number is your mystic level, and that mystic level will come into play if you pick a mystic class. The level will chance how effective your attacks and supports are, as well as some other random and powerful effects.

Speed;

Speed is another stat that will remain a static 1-10 number. Depending on what your speed is, I will post the results of your attack before or after somebody else. Before anyone with a lower speed and after anyone with a higher speed. Speed is something people in a clan need to think of with stratigey, as a faster character may kill off a slower characters target, nullifying the slower characters turn.

JP Intake;

As explained, this intake will determine how much JP you get for winning a battle or making a kill. Low JP intake can be very dangerous, as it will leave you weaker than most characters since they will level up faster, but most low intake races start out extremly powerful.

Begining Powers:

Here is another new addition to the game. When you create your character, you will start as level 1, with 6 skills. You can expand upon this with a one time option of adding extra skills and powers at the start of the game.

When you make a character, you will be given 30 Job Points to spend how you please. You have one of two options, spend them on leveling up skills to gain minimum stat increases when you level and extra skills to begin with...

-OR-

Buy skills from the following lists to give yourself stat boosts, more than a level would give you. You can mix and match them as well. The difference? You will level up constantly in the game, and gain the same skills you might activate in the begining of the game. However these stat-boosting skills can only be chosen when you begin, and never again. You could make up for a racial or stat weakness here and now, also, if you choose to level skills, you can only get them to level 2 in the begining. So that means one evo per skill. It's up to you what you want to do. You'll be given this list and your list of skills once you send me your character. Here are the skills you can get, and by the way, you can only buy one of each. So say you want to boost your HP, you can only buy one HP boost, but there are 3 different levels you can buy. Higher levels cost more, but you get more HP. You can't buy 3 level one HP Boosts, etc.

Remember - No Stat can go above it's level 10 amount of points at start-up, so if you have a stat near or at level 10, dont bother buying JP for it, you'll just waste the points.

HP Booster - Get a shot of pure healing magic to boost your total HP:

Level 1 50 HP Boost - 5 JP

Level 2 100 HP Boost - 10 JP

Level 3 150 HP Boost - 15 JP

MP Booster - Get a shot of pure mana to boost your total MP:

Level 1 25 MP Boost - 5 JP

Level 2 45 MP Boost - 10 JP

Level 3 80 MP Boost - 15 JP

Power Booster - Magic Steroids to up the damage you can do:

Level 1 10 Power Boost - 5 JP

Level 2 25 Power Boost - 10 JP

Level 3 45 Power Boost - 15 JP

Magic Booster - Magic seeds of power to munch that will up your magic damage:

Level 1 10 Magic Boost - 5 JP

Level 2 25 Magic Boost - 10 JP

Level 3 45 Magic Boost - 15 JP

Defense Booster - Use this scream to toughen the flesh and boost defense:

Level 1 10 Defense Boost - 5 JP

Level 2 25 Defense Boost - 10 JP

Level 3 45 Defense Boost - 15 JP

Resistance Booster - Use these magic spells to boost how well you take magic attacks:

Level 1 10 Resistance Boost - 5 JP

Level 2 25 Resistance Boost - 10 JP

Level 3 45 Resistance Boost - 15 JP

Evasion Booster - Rub these feathers on ya to boost your reaction time:

Level 1 10 Evade Boost - 5 JP

Level 2 25 Evade Boost - 10 JP

Level 3 45 Evade Boost - 15 JP

Mystic Booster - You a mystic class? Here's a chance to listen to magic music and boost your power:

Level 1 +2 Mystic Boost - 5 JP

Level 2 +3 Mystic Boost - 10 JP

Level 3 +5 Mystic Boost - 15 JP

Speed Booster - Up that speed so you can run faster than your enemy and strike first.

Level 1 +1 Speed Boost - 5 JP

Level 2 +2 Speed Boost - 10 JP

Level 3 +3 Speed Boost - 15 JP

JP Intake Booster - That's right, feel like your race has too low of a JP intake? Wanna make yours really high? Ignore your stats and your skills and buy yourself an intake booster.

Level 1 - 25% Intake Boost - 15 JP

Level 2 - 50% Intake Boost - 30 JP

=====Detailed Battle System=====

DB004

**Updated**(Here are the MAAAAJOR updates to the game system, so read them carefully so you can be a better player and a more powerful foe.)

Accuracy Rolls Vs Reflex Rolls:

This system has been shifted in name to accomadate the new critical systems that go right along with this. When you attack, you make a roll to see how accurate you are in aiming. Your foe makes a roll to see how good thier reflexes are. If reflexes outgun the accuracy, the attacker misses. If the accuacry is greater than the reflexes, the defender then has to fall back on his stats and critical rolls to try and stave off and avoid damage. It may seem complicated at first, but it's really quite simple.

The levels work like this, with accuracy compared to reflex levels. A negitive number means reflex was higher:

Difference - Result

100 to 70 - Critical Hit, 1.5 Damage.

69 to 1 - Normal Damage Calculation.

0 to -49 - Attack either misses or is reflexed.

-50 to -69 - Attack is dodged and countered.

-70 to -100 Attack is dodged and critical countered, defense of attacker is 0 for counter.

Examples:

Damage is calulated by the following: Attackers d100+Power - Defenders d100+defense.

So if Yami rolls an 80 and Jared rolls a 60, the calulation goes:

80+Yami's Power(100) - 60+Jared's Defense(80)

180 - 140 = 40.

Jared would take 40 damage.

Now what would happen if the rolls were the same, but Jared's Defense was 60 points higher?

180 - 200 = -20.

Jared blocked the attack, since Yami can't do negitave damage. So basicly, if the damage is 1 or higher, Jared looses HP. But if the damage done is 0 or lower, Jared blocks the attack.

Evades work the same way.

Koshka rolls an 80 and Tigris rolls a 60.

Koshka's Attack is 150 and Tigris' Evade is 80

80+150 = 230

60+80 = 140

230 - 140 = 90

The roll is 90, so Koshka would take a hit and the defense will now be subtracted from the attack power of 230. But what is Tigris had a higher evade of 180?

230 - 240 = -10

It's a negitave number, so Tigris evades the attack.

Magic works the same way as well, however with magic it is put up against resistance instead of defense. Most magic is also elemental, so if a player can figure out what another charater's elemental weakness is, they can do alot more damage. There is also those who can resist certain elements. Resistance levels are as follows:

**Update**(More levels of Elemental Resistances have been added)

Absorb - The highest level of Elemental Resistance. If you can absorb an element you are attacked with, you wont even bother to block it. You'll let the entire thing hit you and absorb the damage it would have done to you and have it added to your HP.

Immune - You are immune to the Element. No matter what the rolls are, even critical ones, you will not be effected by this element.

Half - Your quite strong against the element, but can still take small damage from it. After damages have been calulated, if it is this element it will be cut by 1/2.

Quarter - You have some defense against this element. After damage are done, if this is your element you will have the damage cut by 1/4.

Normal - The basic level most people will have against the elements. You take normal damage from this element.

Weak - This element hurts you more than others. When damage is calculated, it is mulitpled by 1.5 and you will take more damage.

Double - This element really hurts you. Once damage is calculated, it will be doubled for this element.

The elements in the game are Fire, Ice, Wind, Lightning, Darkness and Holy. There is a seventh element in the game called Non-Elemental, and nobody can be weak or resistant to it.

Critical Attacks:

**Update**(Major updates are as follows here)

Before, Critical attacks would take the damage done and double it, well this fizzled on me one too many times. Now, when a Critical Attack is made, the players Attack or Magic stat + the Acc roll is added together and multipled by 1.5. Then the rest of the math goes through and you do the normal damage your attack/magic/skill would normally do. Here are some examples of what this will change.

Before:

80 vs 10 = Critical

Player has 300 Attack + 80 To = 380 Attack Power
NPC has 350 Defense + 10 To = 360 Defense Power

Damage Done is 20 (200% Crit) = 40 HP. That sucks don't it?

Now:

Player has 300 Attack + 80 To = 380 Attack Power * 1.5 To = 570 Attack Power
NPC Has 350 Defense + 10 To = 360 Defense Power

Damage Done is now 210 HP. Much better Critical attack isnt it? Now even if someone has a higher defense power than your attack, you can still nail them with a Critical Attack. But what if they have a low defense stat?

Player has 300 Attack + 80 To = 380 Attack Power * 1.5 To = 570 Attack Power
NPC Has 200 Defense + 10 To = 210 Defense Power

Damage Done Is now 360 HP. A good Crit, but not deadly to weaker defenses. This new Crit system makes cure a Critical Hit does good damage unless the opponent has a god-like defense stat, and also makes sure that a Critical wont instantly shatter a lower level defensive opponent. Nice and balanced.

Counter Criticals will still remain the same, meaning you will strike back and if you get past thier defenses you will do full damage. Normal attack power with a complete lack of defense on the receving end, they only have a chance to out Reflex it or hope thier evasion stat is enough to overcome it.

Critical Evades/Defenses/Resistances:

This new system gives a character a better chance at saving his arse in battle. Say you make a Reflex roll of 5, now your looking pretty screwed arent ya? Well not anymore! Instead of having evasion and defense instantly added to that crappy Reflex roll, you will get an extra roll for each defense attempt to try and add more to it! This means if you have an evade stat of 300, in the normal system it would be a 305 evade attempt, but in the new system, you get to roll the dice again and if it comes out to a result higher than the original Reflex, in this case 5, it will be added to your evade stat in place of that reflex roll! So say you roll again and get a 48, your evade stat for that defensive turn now becomes a 348 instead of a 305! You get an extra roll for defenses on top of that evasion roll that works the exact same way. So long as it's higher than the original reflex roll, it will be added to your stat in place of the original roll! If at anytime it's a lower roll, the reflex roll will be added instead. Let's expand upon this now by talking about the new Critical rolls, Critical Evade, Crit Defense and Crit Resistance!

New Evade Rolls And Criticals:

Here is the details on the new Evasion Crit system. As stated before, if your Evade roll is higher than your reflex roll, it will be added to your Evade stat in it's place. For example...

Attackers ACC Roll Is 50
Your Reflex Roll Is a Crappy 7, Oh Noes!

Acc + Attack Stat Of 300 = 350
In The Normal Game, Your Evasion Stat Of 280 Will be Added to Pre-Empt Making For a 287. Owie.

However with the new system, you get to roll an Evasion Roll!

Acc + Attack 300 = 350
Evade Of 280 + Evade Roll Of 74 = 354 = You Evade The Attack! Even with a crappy Reflex Roll! Happy!

So what happens when an Evade Roll is lower than the Reflex roll, or I get a really good Reflex Roll? Let's have a look!

Attackers ACC Roll is 83
You Reflex Roll is 82, Ohhhh, close one!

Well, in this case, it's very likely if you have a good evade stat that the stat alone might be enough to dodge the attack. But even if that's not the case, one of two things can happen.

Attackers Attack Power is 340 + 83 = 423
Your Evade Stat is 350 + Evade Roll of 53. The Evade Roll doesn't count and you fall back on the 82 Reflex roll, making your evade stat 432. You dodge it anyhow.

Or you could roll an evade roll of 83 or higher! You'd dodge it even better! Kampai!

Sweet, simple, and it gives you two seperate rolls to evade an attack.

Now we get into Critical Evades.

Just what is a Critical Evade? A Crit Evade is a special number that will boost your total evade stat, meaning your Evade Stat and your Evade Roll together by 1.5, making for a super swift evade. Keep in mind tho, even if the number comes up on the Reflex Roll, it won't count. You must roll the special number in the Evade Roll for it to become a Critical Evade.

So what are the numbers? There are nine of them, special swift numbers that if you roll them when rolling for your evade roll, you get a 1.5 boost. Those numbers are;

11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99. See the pattern?

The rule is simple, if you roll a number that matches the number next to it in an Evade Roll, it becomes a Critical Evade. Lets take a look at one!

Acc Roll is 89
Reflex Roll is 30 - Your in for some pain.

Attack Power Of 400 + 89 = 489
Evade Of 300 + Evade Roll Of 50 = 350. Oh noes! It's not enough >_<

Now watch what happens when a Crit Evade is hit! Even a number lower than 50 is enough to suprise your foe!

Attack Power Of 400 + 89 = 489
Evade Of 300 + Evade Roll Of 44? Crit Evade! = 344 * 1.5 = 516 Evade! Wai! It's dodged!

Pretty neat eh? So what's even better about getting a Critical Evade? If you manage to nail one of the 9 numbers and you successfully dodge the attack you Crit Evaded, you will Counter Attack! Remember tho... Critical Counters can only come from a Reflex roll, not a Crit Evade Roll.

New Defense Rolls And Criticals:

Defense and Resistance work in the same way Evade does. If your evade fails, even with the extra Evade roll as it will sometimes, you get an extra defense/resistance roll with your Defense phase! It works just like with evades, if your Defense Roll is higher than the Reflex roll, it will be added to your defense stat in place of the Reflex Roll. This gives you an extra chance to build up enough points to block an attack or magic spell. Also... if you get Critical Attacked, a Crit Defense or Resistance roll just might save you, cause just like with Critical Attacks and Evades, it boosts your total Defense/Resistance number by 1.5!

So what are the special numbers for these?

For Defense, from physical, melee, ranged and all non-magical attacks;

10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100

Every number between 1 and 100 that's a multiple of ten will nab ya a Crit Defense roll.

For Resistance from melee, ranged and all magic based attacks;

7, 17, 27, 37, 47, 57, 67, 77, 87, 97

Nine numbers for this bracket, all ending in lucky number 7 will nab you a Crit Resistance roll.

Now you may ask... why those numbers for all of these Critical Evades and Defenses? The way I figure it, 33, 44, 11 and the like all have a swiftness to them, so I made them for evades. 10, 40, 80, all are rock solid numbers, so they are for defense. As for the 7's, seven is a very common lucky number and has a mystic feel too it, not to mention in video games 7 is a very common number for collecting mystic items and whatnot, so it's for resistance.

That's not all for these either! With Crit defenses in play, it is possible, however very unlikley, that you can block a critial counter attack. Although your Defense or Resistance is set to 0 on a Crit Counter, you'll still get a Defense roll. If you nail one of the lucky numbers for said defense, you're defense will come back in full and be critical. It's extremly unlikley, but there is a chance to block a Crit Counter just like a chance at evading a critical strike. And guess what? Just like with the Critical Evade that nabs ya a free counter attack, a Critical Defense Block will not only fully block an attack, but you will absorb 10% of the attack power as HP! If you manage to get a Critical Resistance Block, you will absorb 10% of the attack power as MP! Sweet deal if you ask me!

====================

Summary:

That does it for the newest update to the Kingdom Knight's battle system. It's basicly the same, however it's far more balanced. Direct any questions, comments, or complaints to my PM box and I will answer them all. I hope you enjoy this game, for it has now gone Beta!

Kingdom Knights Version 2.1
***Had to end 2.0 early due to massive stat unbalance.
***Upgraded Status Ailements to be more effective and changed the Elemental weakness/immunity system.
***Lowered Weapon Bonus Levels by 5.
***Added Job System File
***Re-Worked Stat System
***Adjusted Bonus System
***Made 50 Point Attibute System For Racial Costs/Bonuses
***Balanced All Races And Re-Did Race Sign Up Sheet.
***Added Fallen Angel And Kender Races
***Made 5 Point Bonus System For Class Costs/Bonuses
***Upgraded The Following Classes - Fighter, Paladin, Defender, Demon, Keymaster, Samurai, Ninja, Gem Warrior, Black Mage, Heart Attacker, Elementalist, Ether Mage, Materia Master, Bard, Forge, Smith, Animalist, and Blue Mage.
***Added New Class - Rei Keiji
***Added New Class - Shadow Weaver
***Upgraded Perfect Mixes For New Classes + Leaked Info (Sorry Sal)
***Added Full New Critical System
***Updated All Files To Accomadate New System, Find file changes by typing CTRL-F '**Update**'

Kingdom Knights Version 2.0
***Gone Beta!
***Added BESM system to stats.
***Evened out stats.
***Made Code System
***Added Resistance
***Added Attributes to Calculate Stats.
***Added Extra JP's and skills to buy at start.
***Added 14 New Races!
***Changed Race Stats To Racial Bonuses.
***Added 32 New Classes!
***Reworked and added new perfect mixes.
***Added new weapon types.
***Upgraded Weapon System.
***Upgraded Item System.
***Reworked Status Down/Ailement System.
***Added Post-Skill Leveling System.
***Added Ranged Class Type.
***Added ranged weapons.
***Added ranged attack system.
***Checked And Upgrade All Files.

Kingdom Knights Version 1.0
***Made Basic Battle System And Stat System.
***Made Battle Grid System.
***Found Bugs and Exploits.
***Closed Alpha Game And Made Beta Contest.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:50 pm 
=====Grid Turotial=====

GT005
Code:
Here is the simple explaination of how movement and battle will work on the new and improved grid system for KK.

Grids will look like this basic one, a 10x7 Grid.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |

Here is the key that will show up to let people know who is who and where.

Key:

Loa'ron - LR
Scias - SC
Uza'Riath - UZ
Kii - KI
Morin - MO
Waves - WA
Mac - MC

Tutorial:

Sharing Grids;

A space that is taken up by more than one person, like in engagement range, will have a number listed instead of the characters in the grid.  Below the grid will be the name number, with the list of any and all people that are in that grid.

-- -- -- --
|  |  |  |  |
 -- -- -- --
|  |  |1)|  |
 -- -- -- --
|  |  |  |  |
 -- -- -- --
|  |  |  |  |
 -- -- -- --

1) - Krail And Himijin

For movement, just say if you wish to move North, South, East, West or in any diagonal direction.  You can also ask to move up, down, left, right, etc.  All will have the same result.

Range;

Range is simple, take a look at the grid below.

|  |  |  |  |KI|  |  |  |  |  |

Kii is near the center of the grid, so he has a good view of everyone on the field.  Kii wants to use an attack that has a 0 range, so he has to move into somebody elses grid to use it.  Engagement range just like before.  Now if he wanted to use a ranged attack... Say something with 1 Range...

|  |  |  | 1| 1| 1|  |  |  |  |
|  |  |  | 1|KI| 1|  |  |  |  |
|  |  |  | 1| 1| 1|  |  |  |  |

Any of the grids surronding Kii can be targeted with the ranged attack.  Range goes up to three maximum, so...

|  | 3| 3| 3| 3| 3| 3| 3|  |  |
|  | 3| 2| 2| 2| 2| 2| 3|  |  |
|  | 3| 2| 1| 1| 1| 2| 3|  |  |
|  | 3| 2| 1|KI| 1| 2| 3|  |  |
|  | 3| 2| 1| 1| 1| 2| 3|  |  |
|  | 3| 2| 2| 2| 2| 2| 3|  |  |

Taa daaaa!  Kii's maximum range is pretty good, however keep in mind there will be many different grids, some alot bigger than this.

Splash and Blast Radius;

Here is something you havent encountered yet, but as your skills evolve or you fight a stronger opponent, you will.  The concept of Splash Damage, and Blast Radius damage.  Splash damage is simple, take a look below.  TG = Target Grid, SP = Splash Damage.

|  |  |  |SP|SP|SP|  |  |  |  |
|  |WA|  |SP|TG|SP|  |  |  |  |

Waves fires an attack 3 grids away that does splash damage.  Splash damage will not effect allies unless said so in the skill, and usally that's a good thing.  Any enemy within the Splash Radius will take half damage from the attack Waves fired.  Blast Radius, however, is alot more dangerous to use.  TG = Target Grid BR = Blast Area SP = Splash Damage.

|  |  |SP|BA|BA|BA|SP|  |  |  |
|  |WA|SP|BA|TG|BA|SP|  |  |  |
|  |  |SP|BA|BA|BA|SP|  |  |  |

Anyone, opponent or ally, caught inside the target area or the surronding BA grids will take FULL damage from the attack.  This is dangerous because Blast Radius damage comes with the most powerful skills and spells in the game.  The Splash damage won't effect allies, and still does half damage to enemies.  Using spells like this can take out a huge group at once, but make sure you get your friends to RUN FIRST.

**Update**

Another kind of common Range types for attacks are called Line ranges.  This means when you fire them, they will travel in a straight line for the set amount of grids, possibly hitting multiple opponents at once if they are lined up unless otherwise stated in the grid.  Let's say Tosanu has an attack with a range listed in Line 3.  This means he will fire the attack, effecting all grids in a line to the targeted grid untill it flies for 3 grids, and all those opponents in the grid like so:

*LN = Line

|  |  |  |  |LN|  |  |  |  |  |
|  |  |  |  |TS|  |  |  |  |  |

Lines can be fired in any direction, and line damage can either be aimed at a grid or at a specific opponent.  It's also possible to fire a line all the way across a map untill it either hits a wall, or flies off the map.  This looks like this:

|  |  |  |  |  |  |LN|  |  |  |
|  |  |  |  |  |LN|  |  |  |  |
|  |  |  |LN|  |  |  |  |  |  |
|  |  |LN|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
|  |LN|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
|TS|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |

If there was an enemy or two in each of this grids, Tosanu will have just dished out some major damage to the opposing force.  Some skills are so strong, that splash damage will be added to the beam, making for a range of attack like so:

|  |SP|SP|SP|SP|SP|SP|SP|SP|SP|
|TS|LN|LN|LN|LN|LN|LN|LN|LN|LN|
|  |SP|SP|SP|SP|SP|SP|SP|SP|SP|

A few skills, mostly for the ranged classes, fire in what is called a spread pattern of damage.  This effects more grids the father it flies, like so:

*SD = Spread

|  |  |  |  |  |SD|  |  |  |  |
|  |  |  |  |  |SD|SD|  |  |  |
|  |  |  |  |  |SD|SD|SD|  |  |
|  |  |  |  |TS|  |  |  |  |  |

A new introduction to the game is walls, some maps may take place inside a ship or a building, and this being true there will be walls to fight around.  Walls on a grid looks like this:

-- -- -- --
|  |  |  |  |
 -- -- -- --
|  |  {  }  |
 -- -- -- --
|  |  {  }  |
 -- -- -- --
|  |  {  }  |
 -- -- -- --

See those { }?  Those are walls, on this paticular map that would be a long hallway.  There are a few things you need to know about walls.  1) - You cannot fire through walls to hit an opponent behind them, so you can use walls for cover.  2) - With enough damage, walls can be broken.  You can attack a wall like you would attack a player, and different types of walls will have different levels of defense.  If you do enough damage, the wall will break.  3) - When players are flung back grids, running into a wall will do damage to them.  This means any skill that can fling a player back can get extra damage by slamming them into a wall.  If the wall breaks, it does less damage, but if it holds, it does great damage to the player or target.

Well that's about it for the Grid System.  If anyone is confused or has questions, comments, or suggestions, PM me.

==================================

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:51 pm 
RC006

**Update** Races have been overhauled on a sub-system I made for distributing points to the bonuses and benidictions each race gets. What they lack in one thing, they will gain in something else. All the races are now balanced, meaning any and all of them have been changed for the better. Be sure to read them all over before making your choice. The % stat added or subtracted will come into play after your Class bonuses, meaning they will have maximum impact in either adding or taking away from the stat.

Human - The most basic class there is. Humans are good for any and all classes in the game, as they are no more weak in anything than they are strong. Humans are the average of average, moderate mystic levels, no elemental weakness or resistances. They only good thing they got going for them, is great concentration, giving them 150% of thier earned JP.

JP Intake - 150%
Mystic - Level 5

Attack+0%
Defense+0%
Magic+0%
Resistance+0%
Evade+0%
Speed+0

No Extra Effects

God - Gods are powerhouses, sporting the best stat boosts in the game. While some races may get higher boosts, they come at the cost of another; Gods have all stats boosted, and since they are holy beings, they get a single level added to all thier elemental resistances. Gods are a little weak when it comes to mystical things, as they like thier magic flat out, the only problem they have is that since immortals are made to be 'static' and not grow, they have horrible JP intake.

JP Intake - 25%
Mystic - Level 4

Attack+20%
Defense+20%
Magic+20%
Resistance+20%
Evade+20%
Speed+2

+1 Fire/Ice/Wind/Lightning/Holy/Darkness Resistances

Elf - A very stealth and quick race. Elves are small and frail, so they have less than great power and defenses, however for the same reasons they are quite fast and evasive. Due to powerful memories, they learn faster but since they are magical creatures, they are horrible with the mystic arts.

JP Intake - 125%
Mystic - Level 2

Attack-10%
Defense-10%
Magic+15%
Resistance+0%
Evade+30%
Speed+3

No Extra Effects

Half-Elf - Half human, Half elf, but for the love of god these things arent midgets with hairy feet. Half elfs are quite petite, but average human size. They are not quite as beautiful as elven kind, but much cuter. With the human in them, they are a little stronger then Elves, but they still are frail. This breed is even worse with Mystic abilites, and are slightly slower than Elves. However with a half-human mind in there focusing for them, they learn even faster than Elves.

JP Intake - 150%
Mystic - Level 1

Attack+10%
Defense-10%
Magic+0%
Resistance+0%
Evade+20%
Speed+0

No Extra Effects

Demi-God - Half Gods, Hercules in the flesh. Since Half Gods certainly arent static, they have moderate JP intake, but they are much better with mystic arts than the Gods. They do get nice all around boosts like thier counterparts, tho not quite as powerful. They are a little slow due to big size, but that also helps thier defenses well.

JP Intake - 75%
Mystic - Level 8

Attack+5%
Defense+25%
Magic+5%
Resistance+25%
Evade+5%
Speed-1

No Extra Effects

Valkyrie - Valkryie's, gods of death that sleep in mortal bodies untill they need to be awakened and die. Being of divine origens, they are natural learners and quite good with mystic abilites. They are quick, with an endless energy supply given to them from being re-awakened gods, however since they are still in mortal bodies, thier defenses are lacking. But, since they have the blood of gods flowing through them, they can ressurect themselves once in battle.

JP Intake - 125%
Mystic - Level 7

Attack+10%
Defense-30%
Magic+20%
Resistance-30%
Evade+15%
Speed+2

Auto Life 25% HP

Makonian - Humanoids from the planet of Makou energy. This is a class bred for close combat fighting. These warriors have good defense, but lack resistance, have good attacking power but lack magic knowledge. They are fast, great with mystical items, and although they learn a little slower than most races, they carry something called a Ribbon along with them. Ribbons have lost power over the years, but are still good for attempting to block Status Ailements during battle.

JP Intake - 75%
Mystic - Level 8

Attack+20%
Defense+20%
Magic-20%
Resistance-20%
Evade+20%
Speed+2

Ribbons - 50% Chance To Block All Incoming Level 1 Status Ailements and 25% Chance To Block All Incoming Level 2 Status Ailements.

Heartless - Heartless, creatures of pure shadow that exist without hearts and this activly seek them out to gain power and one day, a real heart. Ansem was the first to discover Heartless and unleash them on the worlds, however it was contained to only a handfull of planets and many did not know how much of a threat they really were. Heartless have a sub-leveling system called the Heart Absorb Meter. Everytime they kill something, they can try and take the targets heart. If they can gain enough hearts, they grow stronger. With this system in place, Heartless start off as the weakest race in the game by far, but if played well, can end up with no equal.

*Note - If you choose Heartless or Demi-Heartless as a race this storyline, you must not be aware that you are of the Heartless race for reasons explained in another section. Just call yourself a shadow creature.

JP Intake - 50%
Mystic - Level 1

Attack-30%
Defense-30%
Magic-40%
Resistance-40%
Evade-25%
Speed-3

Run On The Heart Absorb Sub System

Demi-Heartless - Somehow... heartless have cross-bred with humans. The result is a creature that can look humanoid at times, but have limbs go 'shadow' on them at inoppertune times. Having a mind and a heart mixed with thier shadow powers gives them great learning prowess and an extreme taste for the mystic arts. They lack attacking and defensive skills for the most part, but with the ability to turn into shadow they are quite agile and fast.

JP Intake - 150%
Mystic - Level 10

Attack-20%
Defense-20%
Magic-20%
Resistance-20%
Evade+30%
Speed+5

No Extra Effects

Moogle - Slow and small, Moogles are quite fragile. However what they lack in physical power, they make up in in both magics and mystics. Although they aren't the most powerful mages in the game, nor the fastest, they have incredible knowledge of the world and a learning capacity that would make a physics profressor blush. Being so small tho, they are weak against all kinds of magic.

JP Intake - 200%
Mystic - Level 7

Attack-25%
Defense-30%
Magic+25%
Resistance+25%
Evade-25%
Speed+0

-1 Fire/Ice/Wind/Lightning/Holy/Dark Elemental Resistances

Kingdomu - Anthropods from the realm of the kingdom of hearts, this race comes in all sorts of shapes and sizes, ranging from different animals, and also a mix of biped and quadrapeds. Arch enemy to the heartless, Kingdomu's are quite the opposite of the Makonian race, being extremly adept in magic, but not that good at fighting, however they have great defenses. They have an average rate of learning, and are a little slow.

JP Intake - 100%
Mystic - Level 7

Attack-30%
Defense+35%
Magic+40%
Resistance+40%
Evade-35%
Speed-2

No Extra Effects

Hylian - The elven race from the planet Hyrule. These elven and petite warriors are accually quite adept at all classes and thus gain small bonuses in all stats without the costs. Thier mystic level is lacking and they learn a little slower than normal, but these guys come packed with a natural resistance against light.

JP Intake - 75%
Mystic - Level 3

Attack+15%
Defense+15%
Magic+15%
Resistance+15%
Evade+15%
Speed+1

No Stat Costs

+1 Resistance Holy Elemental

Dragon - A huge race bred for power and defense over anything else. This big dragons are alot wiser than one might assume, so they have a good JP intake but a horrible Mystic level. Dragons are immune to fire but are weak against cold, no matter what class they choose.

JP Intake - 150%
Mystic - Level 1

Attack+35%
Defense+40%
Magic+0%
Resistance+40%
Evade-40%
Speed-3

+4 Fire Resistance Levels, -2 Ice Resistance Levels

Mobian - Small animal anthropods from the Planet Mobius, like Kindomu they come in all shapes and sizes. Every once and a while, a human sized Mobian comes along, most of the times of a Wolf or Bird breed. Most of the time, they are about 3 feet tall but don't let the size throw you, they are quite well rounded for any class in the game.

JP Intake - 100%
Mystic - Level 5

Attack+10%
Defense+5%
Magic+5%
Resistance+5%
Evade+10%
Speed+2

No Extra Effects

Half-Dragon - (By Salamander) - The Zsthar'hral are a race created by ancient dragons, formed by combining human and dragon blood using magic. They were originally designed to be perfect slaves and warriors, but have long sense become an independant race. They share the magical abilities and physical prowess of their forefathers, as well as the ability to fly. However, they also inherited a complete ineptness with mystical abilities. While quick-witted and able to move fast, their large bodies make it difficult for them to dodge attacks. The race itself is typically somewhat arrogant and greedy - an offshoot of draconic instincts. In addition, due to their purpose, they are also gregarious, and are somewhat hidebound. They also find it difficult to speak the common tongue, because of the structure of their mouths. They have a particular amount of trouble with burst sounds, and are almost incapable of not exaggerating any h-like sounds that they make (reptilian hisses are more of a noise from the throat, like the h, than a noise from the tongue, like an s).

JP Intake - 75%
Mystic - Level 1

Attack+25%
Defense+40%
Magic+20%
Resistance+30%
Evade-20%
Speed+0

+2 Levels Fire Resistance

Sprite - (By SsjJared) - These small, winged creatures are extremely fast, and have a great deal of magic power. Also, their nimble at evasion. But they are physically weak, and also frail and easy to hurt. No, they cant fly above foes in combat, because they actually cant keep the flight up when the air they push doesnt get resisted by the ground right beneath. Because of thier limitations on size, Sprite cannot be any Warrior or Ranged classes, but they make up for the loss with powerful magics and mystic levels as well as a high rate of learning.

JP Intake - 150%
Mystic - Level 10

Attack-25%
Defense-35%
Magic+50%
Resistance-30%
Evade+50%
Speed+3

Cannot be Warrior or Ranged Classes

Warmech - (By Salamander) - Warmechs are the creations of brilliant Forges from a bygone era. They are extremely powerful, loyal, and extremely capable fighters. While their lack of both heart and soul makes it very hard for them to use magic, it also makes them quite strong against many magical attacks. They are strong against fire and wind, immune to 2nd level and below status ailements. However, they are weak against ice and electricity, which can damage their internal systems. Warmechs are designed to be able to use normal weapons and armor, and look like a member of a specific race, save for the fact that they are covered with an armored chassis and made of metal. In addition, they do not have faces - just two optic sensors on an ovular metal head. Most warmechs are programmed to imitate humans as best they can, although other races may be emulated. This race was made for raw power and massive defenses, but due to the extreme bulk of it all, they are extremly slow and akward.

JP Intake - 100%
Mystic - Level 2

Attack+30%
Defense+50%
Magic-50%
Resistance+50%
Evade-45%
Speed-6

+1 Fire/Wind Resistances, -1 Ice/Lightning Resistances, Immune To All Level 1 and Level 2 Status Ailements.

Mechanoid - (By FTM) - Your everyday basic robot, about 6 feet tall, but weighing in at well over 300 pounds. Having all those gears and hydraulics makes it a powerfully strong fighter, able to crush stones in its grip, but being a robot means it has 0 magic ability. Because of this lack of magic, they are immune to magic in all forms. However this means they cannot be a Mage or Mystic class and cannot be healed or effected by any support magic spell. Not a very fast creature, but it doesn't get tired at all, so it would be great to have on your side in a long battle. With that electronic processor, it's a quick learner.

JP Intake - 150%
Mystic - Level 0

Attack+40%
Defense+35%
Magic+0%
Resistance+0%
Evade-40%
Speed-3

Immune To All Forms Of Magic, Cannot Be A Mage or Mystic Class

Nocturnae - (By Salamander) - The Nocturnae are a rare breed, and perhaps one of the most unusual races that exists. They are literally living undead creatures - while they are dead, they continue to eat, drink, excrete, breathe, and are even capable of reproducing. The first member of the race was formed when two warriors teamed up to fight a group of Heartless during their attempt to conquer existance. During the battle, a Heartless attacked one of them, and began to draw forth his heart. His companion attacked it, killing the Heartless, but the heart was already partially drawn from his body. He instantly died, and a day later, arose as the first Nocturna. However, he was not the last to be born in this fashion - during the Heartless war, a number of heroes, both male and female, died in this fashion. However, members of the race can also be born when two Nocturnae reproduce. When a Nocturna returns to life, it begins to wither rapidly, as all the fat and much of the muscle in its body are consumed by the conversion. While this means that the remaining muscles move slower than those of a normal human, they are still far stronger, for reasons that will be covered in Necrology. The lack of muscle and fat also leaves its vital organs quite unprotected, making it easier to kill one than a normal creature. While it is still capable of digesting solid food, doing so is a difficult process, and is quite painful. Therefore, the best way for them to derive nutrition is from blood or another liquid source, such as glucose. However, they need far less food in order to survive, and can subsist for a long time on pure energy-producing food such as glucose. The Nocturna's lungs are also weakened, but the blood requires far, far less oxygen to maintain the organs than it used to, meaning that it is capable of holding its breath for an extremely long time. However, they still need to breathe in order to speak. It is possible for two Nocturna to reproduce, doing so the same way a normal male and female human would. While the males have a far lower sperm count than usual, the females also lack the fatal environment which kills most of them, resulting in a much higher fertility rate, and more instances of multiple births. Needless to say, a pregnant female Nocturna looks quite disgusting - while a normal woman's abdomen expands, a female Nocturna has no fat and little muscle - only withered skin that clings tightly to the organs and bones. Female Nocturna do produce milk in small amounts, but this is enough to feed their emaciated offspring. As mentioned before, despite their living characteristics, Nocturna are undead. As such, they have many of the advantages of undead beings - they are utterly immune to toxins and all other status ailments and are strong against dark magic. In addition, they have complete control over their bodies, effectively putting them in a constant state of adrenaline rush. They are far stronger and quicker to react than a normal human, even though much of their muscle is gone and their nerves are withered. In addition, their death and revival temporarily places their souls in the afterlife, this being true a Nocturne will only stay dead 3 turns before ressurecting themselves. However, being undead also gives them a number of weaknesses. They are weak against holy magic, and healing spells try to remove their necrotic flesh, wounding them instead of helping them. Unlike most undead, however, they do recover from resting.

JP Intake - 75%
Mystic - Level 5

Attack+25%
Defense-40%
Magic-5%
Resistance-10%
Evade+35%
Speed-2

Immune to ALL Status Ailements, +2 Dark Resistance, -2 Light Resistance, Cannot Be Healed By Magic, Harmed By Cures Instead, Auto-Ressurects After 3 Turns Dead

Eht'Koh - (By ZetaStriker) - Averaging at 3 to 4 feet tall, the small and furry Eht’Koh are usually considered ‘cute’ by races that don’t know what they truly are. Their main fur colors are brown or black, and they usually have splotches of the other color mixed in as well. There are a few, rare cases where an Eht’Koh is born with gold or silver splotches in their fur, and this usually signifies one that will one day possess great power. Their triangular ears are located near the tops of their heads, reminding one of some kind of cat or dog. Their small size limits how strong they can get, and they usually aren’t very fast either. They are generally good at all kinds of magic, but it is known that they once specialized in summoning. Being very adept in the magic arts, they are very resistance to elemental attacks.

JP Intake - 125%
Mystic - Level 9

Attack-40%
Defense-40%
Magic+40%
Resistance+40%
Evade-40%
Speed-3

+2 Levels Fire/Ice/Wind/Lightning/Holy/Dark Elemental Resistances

Angel - (By SSjJared) - Angel is a race that is just like it sounds, angelic. This is a step below Valkyrie, while Angels are quite dead, Valkryies are alive. Angels status gives them a good JP intake ability but they are bad with the mystic ways of the world. Angels are pretty well rounded, but best with magic. Thier defenses leave something to be desired, but they make it up with a perminant regen effect.

JP Intake - 150%
Mystic - Level 2

Attack+15%
Defense-40%
Magic+30%
Resistance-40%
Evade+15%
Speed+3

Permanant 15% Regen Effect

*New Race*

Fallen Angel - Fallen Angels are exactly what they seem to be, Angel's fallen from the grace of god. They have the same makup as real angels, but with some interesting differences. Thier boosts and costs are smaller, and instead of a perm 10% regen effect, they gain a once-per-battle Auto-Life effect, meaning they can die once and come back with 25% HP.

JP Intake - 150%
Mystic - Level 4

Attack+10%
Defense-20%
Magic+15%
Resistance+20%
Evade+0%
Speed+0

Auto Life 25% HP

Genie - (By SluggiteGoose) - Genie's are an interesting race, normally stuck in bottles thier entire eternal lives granting wishes to random masters and then going to sleep for a few centuries. Every once and a while, a Genie gets freed and can do as he pleases. Although they loose alot of thier cosmic powers, they do make a fantasic magic and mystic race. They learn skills slower than normal but they make up for it, as Genie's get a boost to all thier magic resistances.

JP Intake - 50%
Mystic - Level 10

Attack-10%
Defense+0%
Magic+35%
Resistance+40%
Evade-10%
Speed-2

+1 Fire/Ice/Wind/Lightning/Holy/Dark Elemental Resistances

Nightmare - (By SluggiteGoose) - Nightmares are sort of like the Heartless, but instead of being formed by the shadow of hearts, they are formed by the fears of the mind. They don't have that coropeal of a form, so they have nice defense but low attack. They are okay with magic but rather weak against it, however they absorb any and all darkness attacks, and it cannot be changed by a class or spell.

JP Intake - 100%
Mystic - Level 6

Attack-50%
Defense+50%
Magic+20%
Resistance-40%
Evade+35%
Speed+1

+4 Perminant Darkness Elemental Resistance Boost

Mushroom People - (By Krail) - MushroomPeople, "Toads," The people of the Mushroom Kingdom. Toads are characterized by their small bodies and large, spotted mushroom caps on their heads with a variety of colors. They are generally noted for their gutsy, yet meek nature, and are most certainly not known for physical strength (Though there are some pretty tough ones) They're extremely loyal to their kingdom. They have low attack and defense, and their magics are okay and mystics high. They're typically fast lil' buggers, too, but are kinda clumsy. In close combat, they depend on their ability to dodge. They're very quick learners.

JP Intake - 175%
Mystic - Level 9

Attack-35%
Defense-40%
Magic+0%
Resistance-40%
Evade+45%
Speed+5

No Extra Effects

Oni - (By Krail) - Descended of powerful beasts of the same name, the Oni retain most of the aspects of their ancesters, though they are somewhat more personable, and able to function in society. Traditionally, though, they have a tendency to be ill-temperet brutes. Their skin comes in a variety of colors, usually in the blue and red ranges, and they are sometimes a stark white. They have two horns growing out the top of their heads, and a strange third-eye like marking on their forehead. As a rite of passage, Oni will seek out and defeat a wild tiger in hand to hand combat, then wear the tiger's skin. Many Oni are know to go their whole lives wearing a single tiger skin. They usually possess a sheer, burtish strength that gives them a strong edge in hand to hand, adding to attack power, defense, and to a lesser extent, magic resistance. With so much bulk, they are not exactly the most agile of being, but they can get some good speed if they have the room. Something not expected for those who don't know the Oni is their high aptitude for mystical abilities. The mix of physical power and mystical strength is one reason why their monster ancestors are so feared.

JP Intake - 150%
Mystic - Level 7

Attack+30%
Defense+35%
Magic+0%
Resistance+30%
Evade-35%
Speed-2

No Extra Effects

*New Race!!*

Kender - (From ZetaStriker) - A small race not unlike Hobbits in nature, but unlike Hobbits, Kender are born with almost a bloodlust level need for adventuring, collecting treasure and a natural curiosity for all things living. Kender may be considered quite rude by most races standards, for they take things at will without any thought to reprocussions and say things off the top of thier heads without thinking about how it might insult another living thing. They do have a huge respect about other living beings, however most of it stems from extreme curiosity. Kender are small and fragile, but thier reaction times and speed gives them the edge they need to survive battle.

JP Intake - 100%
Mystic - Level 9

Attack-20%
Defense-20%
Magic+10%
Resistance+10%
Evade+30%
Speed+4

No Extra Effects

Post subject:
=====Class Types=====

CT007

Here is the list of the 50 different classes in Kingdom Knights, each has it's own benifits and costs. Compare the relitave HP and MP levels to the charts in the Detailed System file to get an idea of how much HP and MP your character is going to get. This will be before bonuses or costs are added.

**Update**Remember, look at the detailed system list at the very bottom of the Detailed Critical system to see what classes were upgraded. All classes have been rebalanced on a system simmalar to the one used to balance the races, so if you're choosing a same character from before, some things may have changed.

There are 4 different class types to choose from, and they list as follows:

Code: W0015
(Warrior Class) - Brute force, characters with classes like this want to focus on having high power and defense. Most of these classes do very well in close ranged combat, however they can have powerful ranged attacks as well. The only difference is that they are all non-magic attacks. Most Warrior Classes don't have to worry about magic power, but having good resistance may be rather helpful.

Code: M0013
(Mage Class) - The magic fighters of the game. Most have rather low HP's but a good deal of MP to work with. This class can deal the most amount of damage in the game and has elemental effects added as well. The drawback is that they have low HP's and if someone gets in close they can do high damage. A mage should have high magic and resistance stats, and prehaps good defense as well for those who get in close.

Code: M0012
(Mystic Class) - A mysterious and often powerful class in the game. Mystic classes may be viewed as the support crew of the game, however once they get into the higher levels than can be quite devistatingly powerful. When choosing a mystic class, it is a good idea to balance out your stats and make sure the race you choose has a high mystic level, because any mystic class with a low mystic level is screwed.

Code: R0010
(Ranged Class) - The new class addition to version 2.0. Ranged classes are the fighters who work with both magic and physical power from a distance to pick off enemies before they can get in close. Having high speed and evasive stats for those ranged attackers would be a wonderful idea for this class, but keep thier power and magic at a good level as well. Depending on the weapon the class uses, they can do more or less damage from farther away.

(Dual Classes and Pure Classes)

What's the big difference then? In this game, you can choose to have a single class or a double class for your character, what should you choose? If you choose a Pure Class, or just one class to work with, not only do you get stronger abilities and skills, but bonuses to certain stats depending on the class you choose. After all, those who have devoted thier life to learning the ways of one single class know how to do it right.

However, if you choose a Dual Class, it has it's own benifits. While they don't get the stat bonues or the higher level skills of a pure class, the ability to mix the powers of two classes they may have never crossed paths before can give extremly powerful results. Sure, Pure classes start stronger, but Dual Classes have more potential power in the higher levels.

What's even better? In choosing a Dual Class, you have a small chance at unlocking a Perfect Mix. What's a Perfect Mix? A Perfect Mix is when you find two classes that complement each other so well, that it unlocks not only the advanced powers of both classes, but a perfect mix skill to boot that can even evolve once into an ultimate skill. All other classes start at level 1 with 6 powers, but a perfect mix starts at level 1 with 13 skills and powers.

However even though you'd start at a higher level, you won't get any stat boosts for being that high. However, most classes max out at level 24 when they can't gain any more skills, and they have to buy level's with JP after that. But with a perfect mix, you'd max out at level 50 before you'd have to start buying higher levels. Some perfect mixes may be more obvious, but they will be lower in power. However it's the ones that hidden better that are the most powerful ones.

So go with what you think works for you, choose a good race for the class/classes and send your choice away. Every class has thier abilites evolve with a certain amount of JP, lower level skills will evolve with an amount of JP between 5-30. Higher level skills will evolve with an amount of JP between 15-50. The more powerful the next evolution in that skill will be, the more it's going to cost.

>=====(Warrior Classes)=====<

W0015

Fighter

Fighters are a class that is all about speed and supression of opponents abilites. They zip about the battle field dispensing ki-charged justice with a myriad of skills that not only damage, but break down the enemies defenses. The Fighter knows alot of defending as well, and although some of thier defense techniques are somewhat risky, they are quite powerful. Higher level fighters really delve into the Ki-Attack arts, and although some attacks take MP to fuel, it is done on a percentage basic and not an exact number, so even with the low MP this class has, they'll do just fine. Fighters get a single level boost to Power, Defense and Speed, and also have a large range of weapons they can use at will.

Lower Level Fighters:

Ranged Techs
Tricky Attacks
Solid Defenses

High Level Fighters:

Ki Based Spell Ups
Powerful Ranged Ki Attacks
High Powered Fighting Techniques

Fighters Can Use:

Swords
Broadswords
Longswords
Rapiers
Fists
Knuckles
Arm Blades

Hp Level - 7
Mp Level - 1
Attack +1
Defense +1
Evade +1

Paladin

Paladins are quite different from fighters. While still powerful, they play major rolls using support techniques on thier party. Using a mix of healing skills for thier friends and status attacks on thier enemies, Paladins can turn the tide of a battle. Higher level paladins can delve into the holy magics and call upon powerful spells to aid allies and attack enemies. Some of the magic spells they have are costly, but they do get more Mp than most warrior races will gather. Still, it might be a smart plan to buy a Mp boost for them. Being weaker than Fighters, they loose a level in attack and speed, but they do get a single level boost to defense being so knowledged in the healing arts. They have a good array of weapons they can use, and since they are magical in nature they have all thier basic elemental resistance levels boost a level.

Lower Level Paladins:

Healing Abilities
Moderate Defenses
Magic Blades

Higher Level Paladins:

Powerful Defense Spells
Holy Sphere Attacks
Sealing Beam Attacks

Paladin's Can Use:

Swords
Broadswords
Hammers
Staffs
Shields

Hp Level - 6
Mp Level - 4
Attack -1
Defense +1
Speed -1
+1 Fire/Ice/Wind/Lightning Elementals

Defender

Brutes. Plain and simple, Defenders are freaken brutes. Sporting one of the best HP levels in the game, Defenders can use all that life to protect thier allies from damage, hinder enemies attacks and even fling opponents about the grid like rag dolls. Defenders get a massive boost to defense and a small boost to attack. However they can only use 3 weapons, which revolve around thier trade, and they also boast the worst MP level in the game. Dual classing with a mage class would be a near hopeless case with one, but it still can be done.

Lower Level Defenders:

Powerful Defense Skills
Defense For Allies
Status Causing Techniques

Higher Level Defenders:

Opponent Flinging Attacks
High Damage Attacks
Opponent Hindering Skills

Defenders Can Use:

Shields
Staffs
Naginattas

Hp Level - 10
Mp Level - 1
Attack +1
Defense +3

Demon

Ah, to be a demon. Rend the souls from your foes, make them cry out with mortal fear, tear thier pathetic hearts out. Sounds good to me! To fight like a Demon means you will constantly be on the attack with a myriad of skills that not only deal damage, but dish out the Status Ailements like nobody's business! Demons get a nice selection of close ranged weapons, and also get boosts to attack, speed and evasion since they can dash about so easilly and rend flesh. However, they have weakened defenses since they are all about attack, loosing a level in defense, resistance and magic. Demons have great HP, and moderate MP, as a few of thier strongest attacks require some energy to use. They are resistant to darkness and weak against the light.

Lower Level Demons:

Demonic Status Attacks
Status Dealing Claw Attacks
Random Status Attacks

Higher Level Demons:

Instant Kill Attacks
Demonic Morale Boosts
Powerful Attack Additions

Demons Can Use:

Swords
Daggers
Maces
Claws

Hp Level - 8
Mp Level - 3
+2 Attack
+2 Evade
+2 Speed
-1 Magic
-1 Defense
-1 Resistance
+1 Darkness/-1 Holy

Keymaster

Ah yes, they Keymaster. Those who are able to summon the sacred artifact weapons known as the Keyblades, capable of rending worlds in twain or binding them together for Eternity. Still, not all that much is know about Keyblades except that they are insanely rare, powerful, and can only be spawned by those with extremly strong hearts - be they hearts of good OR evil. Keymasters have good HP and even a nice MP level when compared to other Warrior Classes thanks to thier Keyblades. However a drawback is that if you are a Keymaster, be it dual or full class, the Keyblade is the only weapon you will be able to use. Keymasters come in three types, Attackers, Defenders and Magisters. Depending on your second class, you have a choice to make before you go any further. Will you take the Sword, Shield or Wand?

Lower Level Keymasters:

Aura Blades
High Keyblade Defenses
Strike Raids

Higher Level Keymasters:

Keyblade Evolutions
Keyline Counters
Expansive Combonation Attacks

Keymasters Can Use:

Keyblades

Hp Level - 7
Mp Level - 5
Sword Stats:
+2 Attack
+1 Defense
-1 Magic
+1 Evasion
+1 Speed
-1 Mystic
Shield Stats:
+1 Attack
+2 Defense
+1 Magic
+1 Resistance
-1 Evasion
-1 Speed
Wand Stats:
-1 Attack
-1 Defense
+2 Magic
+2 Resistance
-2 Evasion
+2 Mystic

Samurai

Death before dishonor. That pretty much sums up the life of a Samurai Warrior, whom travel the land under the command of thier King or thier leaders and do the bidding of those weaker than themselves. Samurai know a huge array of leathal cutting techniques, and those whom are masters at thier skills are also masters of thier own inner spirits. Samurai are masters of the blade, and prefer long thin blades to any others. They gain attack and defense levels, but they loose magic and resistance along the way. Speed is the key to thier powers, so they gain 1 evasion level and 2 speed levels. They have a wonderful HP level, but a horrid horrid MP level. Some of thier spirit infusions take MP to use, so choose them wisely. Samurai are also quite adept at the mystic arts.

Lower Level Samurai:

Flying Swallow Techniques
Samurai Blade Techniques
Powerful Counter Techniques

Higher Level Samurai:

Spirit Infusions
Powerful Auras
Instant Kill Techniques

Samurai Can Use:

Katanas
Swords
Longswords

Hp Level - 9
Mp Level - 1
+1 Attack
+1 Defense
-1 Magic
-1 Resistance
+1 Evade
+2 Speed
+2 Mystic

Ninja

Ninja's are warriors of stealth and intrique, using thier ablilites to hide, sneak and get a quick kill without being noticed. Ninja's also have some unique powers at thier desposal, being able to lure and trap enemies and defeat them without swinging a single attack. At higher levels, they can attack from long range, cause unblockable damage and even kill in a single attack. Ninja are shrouded in mysteries, and they get to use a very wide range of weaponry. They have good HP, bad MP, and even have some knowledge in the mystical arts. They depend heavilly on thier great speed, possibly the best in all the warrior classes, but it costs them attack, defense and resistance to support it.

Lower Level Ninjas:

Basic Ninja Skills
Ninja Traps
Kogetsu Techniques

Higher Level Ninjas:

Advanced Ninja Skills
Damaging Ninja Fighting Techs
Instant Kill Skills

Ninja's Can Use:

Swords
Katanas
Daggers
Claws
Naginattas
Scythe

Hp Level - 6
Mp Level - 2
-1 Attack
-1 Defense
-2 Resistance
+3 Evade
+4 Speed
+1 Mystic

Gem Warrior

Gem Warriors are a special breed of fighter. They are masters of the blades that have the ability to summon magic slots into thier weapons, in which they place powerful Elemental Gems. These gems, then change the weapon into a Physical Elemental attacker, meaning you will attack from your power stat but it will be of an Elemental type. This is great for those who want to exploit elemental weakness on thier foes but dont want to be bothered with MP. This class can get powerful, doing tons of damage for MP at all, however thier Gems are very expensive and should one break from overloading it you're gonna have to spend an arm and a leg to get it back. Gem Warriors get to use many different Bladed Weapons, but they have very low HP for a warrior class. On the other hand, they have rather high MP for a warrior class, which would be good for Dual Classes, and they gain nice boosts to attack, resistance and magic.

Lower Level Gem Warriors:

Gem Support Skills
Wind Gem Skills
Ice Gem Skills

Higher Level Gem Warriors:

Fire Gem Skills
Lighting Gem Skills
Fusion Gem Skills

Gem Warriors Can Use:

Swords
Long Swords
Katanas
Broad Swords
Daggers

Hp Level - 5
Mp Level - 4
+2 Attack
+1 Magic
+1 Resistance

Monk

The monk is a warrior who fights using the innate power of their body. It is forbidden for a monk to use weaponry or armor due to the strict code of thier training, but they more than make up for the loss. At low levels, they learn to use their bodies as weapons, whereas at higher levels, they can draw upon their inner energy to perform lethal techniques. Masters of themselves and Masters of the world, Monks gain a level in all of thier Elemental Resistances, as well as a boost to evasion and speed at the cost of a little defense. However with thier bodies that deficet is well made up for. They have great HP and low MP, and with some of thier higher level skills they will need to use it.

Lower Level Monks:

Boosters
Birds Of Prey
Damage Takers

Higher Level Monks:

Chakra Arts
Spirit Waves
Demon Strikes

Monk's Can Use:

Nothing

Hp Level - 8
Mp Level - 3
-1 Defense
+1 Evade
+1 Speed
+1 Fire/Ice/Wind/Lightning/Holy/Darkness Elemental Resistances

Prize Fighter

This class is great for up close and personal attacking, they excel in it. They are known for going in to tear up an opponent before they can even get a shot back in counter, in some worlds these are known as Kick Boxers. Sporting the best HP level and the worst MP level in the game, they rely on furious attack power and skills to shatter thier opponents. They gain great boosts in Attack and Defense naturally, but the bulk that gives costs them evade. It doesn't cost them speed however, as thier legs are extremly strong they in fact gain a level in it. They're a little weak against magic, but they do get four wonderful blunt weapons to bruise enemies with.

Lower Level Prize Fighters:

Psych Ups
Body Crushes
Kick Boxing

Higher Level Prize Fighters:

Kick Ass Defenses
Storm Kicks
Fury Of The Flurry

Prize Fighters Can Use:

Claws
Fists
Knuckles
Shields

Hp Level - 10
Mp Level - 1
+2 Attack
+2 Defense
-1 Resistance
-1 Evade
+1 Speed

Eternal Vampire

Eternal Vampires are vampires souped up on something good! This class takes all the strengths of a normal vampire, none of the weaknesses, and adds total and complete control over thier bloodstream. This means thier blood is a weapon, and can be used to do all sorts of damage for a HP cost. Vampires have a large amount of HP even for a warrior class, but it costs them major in thier MP level and the ability to use magic at all. They also are a bit frail, as they need to get to thier blood with ease whenever they need to, however they get a nice boost to attack and resistance from the strong blood flowing in them. Like all Vampires, they are very quick and evasive, and get a huge myriad of weapons to use.

Lower Level Eternal Vampires:

Blood Support
Shards Of Blood
Feeding Time

Higher Level Eternal Vampires:

Vampric Curse
Crystal Defenses
Blood Breakers

Eternal Vampires Can Use:

Arm Blades
Daggers
Scythes
Claws
Katanas
Rapiers
Swords

Hp Level - 8
Mp Level - 1
+1 Attack
-2 Defense
-2 Magic
+1 Resistance
+2 Evade
+2 Speed

Star Dragoon

A strange class from a strange land that holds many skills which are quite simmilar to the jumping and dragon magic of a normal dragoon. They seem to prefer blunt weapons like hammers, and have quite odd powers for a Warrior Class. However as the Ledgends say, two Brothers who were Star Dragoons saved a kingdom again and again untill the darkness came. After that, they taught students the way of the Superstar and disapeared into the darkness. A time may come when they return, but untill then the warriors of the Star Dragoon will let thier style live on. Using fire means they are a little better with magic than other warrior classes, but still weak against it. However they get 2 levels to thier immunity against fire, and five blunt weapons to smash things with. They are a little slow, but quite adept at the mystical arts.

Lower Level Star Dragoons:

Bouncey!
Flamey!
Smashy!

Higher Level Star Dragoons:

Coiny!
Specialy!
Stary!

Star Dragoons Can Use:

Hammers
Fists
Knuckles
Maces
Shields

Hp Level - 6
Mp Level - 5
+1 Magic
-1 Resistance
-2 Speed
+2 Mystic
+2 Fire Elemental Resistance

Maverick

Maveriks are the tail side of the coin to the Reploids head. They once were reploids, but for one reason or another they went insane and became the class known as Mavericks. Where Reploids are better as ranged fighters, Maveriks take care of business up close and personal. Maveriks fight in close with thier custom energy sabers, and use a wide variety of sword arts to support themselfs. These sword arts allow the beam saber to change elements, and in being trained in many elemental arts they get boosts to all thier elemental resistances. They have nice HP, lousy MP, and can only use one weapon even with a dual class. They get a nice boost to attack and evade.

Lower Level Maveriks:

Burning Sword
Fridged Sword
Thunder Sword

Higher Level Maveriks:

Hurricane Blade
Light Blade
Darkness Blade

Maveriks Can Use:

Energy Sabers

Hp Level - 6
Mp Level - 3
+1 Attack
+1 Evade
+1 Fire/Ice/Wind/Lightning/Dark/Holy Elemental Resistances

Triforce Knight

A potentially powerful class, one both of might and magic. Having high attack and magic levels will be recommended for this, for this class has the power of the Triforce within them. The might of Courage, Wisdom and Power will be given unto this warrior class, shown by a triforce tattoo on thier hands, that can glow through fabric. Triforce Knights of this calibur have good defenses all around, and the ability to use 4 sword type weapons, and eventually a shield as well once the proper skill is learned. They have low HP for a warrior class, but that's due to the high MP they have. If you like balance, then this is the class for you.

Lower Level Triforce Knights:

Courage Swordplay
Supportive Wisdom
Dark Power

Higher Level Triforce Knights:

Link's Courage
Zelda's Wisdom
Ganondorf's Power

Triforce Knights Can Use:

Broadswords
Katanas
Longswords
Swords
Shields(W/Skill)

Hp Level - 6
Mp Level - 5
+1 Defense
+1 Resistance

*NEW!*

Rocket Knight

The elite of elites on the planet Mobius. Rocket Knights are master swordsman and also fly about the feild on high powered rocket packs. When they begin to incorporate thier flying skills with thier sword skills, this class become a damaging one. Rocket Knights are bred to go into a fray and tear things up, with no concern to the damage they take. Part of that comes with the armor, which adds a nice boost to defense, and thier sword skills add to attack. However Knight are rather weak against magic and get a huge drop to resistance, it can be made up with thier high evade and speed however. They can use an impressive array of 6 weapons, have pretty good HP and pretty crappy MP.

Lower Level Rocket Knights:

Sword Master
Rocket Tamer
Double Techs

Higher Level Rocket Knights:

Rocket Spins
Master Skills
Blazing Combos

Rocket Knights Can Use:

Broadswords
Katanas
Longswords
Rapiers
Swords
Scythes

Hp Level - 7
Mp Level - 3
+1 Attack
+2 Defense
-3 Resistance
+2 Evade
+3 Speed

===========================

Post subject:
0-----(Mage Classes)-----0

M0013

Black Mage

Black Mages are powerful spell casters that should stay at the back lines and use splash damage to take down multiple enemies from far away. Fire Ice and Thunder are the powers of low level mages, and when trained up those 3 elements can deal huge damage. Higher level mages get wind, light and dark powers that inflict status damage and can possibly kill in a single blast. Mages can use small light weapons such as maces and daggers, but prefer the elemental boosts they can get from Mage Staffs. They have low HP and high MP, as most mage classes do, and are weak when it comes to physical attributes but strong when it comes to magical ones.

Lower Level Black Mages:

Fire Spells
Ice Spells
Thunder Spells

Higher Level Black Mages:

Cure Spells
Wind/Status Spells
Gravity Spells

Black Mages Can Use:

Mage Staffs
Daggers
Maces

Hp Level - 3
Mp Level - 7
-1 Attack
-1 Defense
+1 Magic
+1 Resistance
-1 Speed
+2 Mystic

Heart Attackers

Powerful mages of darkness, Heart Attackers use powerful dark magics to steal abilites, kill instantly and hide in the shadow of a noon sun. Shadow skills make for great defense and the pure black magic they use is potent. Higher levels can kill instantly, regenerate damage and even control the minds of others. This class can only use claws for thier physical attacks, since they mostly use magic they never bothered to study weapon arts. They get a little boost to attack and magic, but they have very nice resistance. Being fused with shadows and having the ability to change into them, they have wonderful evade but are a little slow. They have moderate HP, nice MP and are very weak against light but very strong against darkness.

Lower Level Heart Attackers:

Basic Shadow Powers
Dark Waves
Heart Absorbs

Higher Level Heart Attackers:

Heart Attacks
Shadow Flesh
Control Spells

Heart Attackers Can Use:

Claws

Hp Level - 5
Mp Level - 7
+1 Attack
+1 Magic
+2 Resistance
+2 Evade
-1 Speed
-2 Holy Resistances/+2 Darkness Resistances

Elementalist

Quiet warriors that are one with the elements around them. They are an evolved stage of Geomancers, able to summon and create elements at will. There elemental powers start off weaker than Black Mages, but come with a myriad of status effects that will help them win the battles. They can use 4 light weapons, and small boosts to Magic and Resistance. Now mind you, they take some major losses to all the other stats, including being horrible at mystic, they have the best Elemental Resistances of all the classes in the game. They have low HP and high MP, and since most of thier spells dont cost that much, they are in a good business.

Lower Level Elementalists:

Water Summons
Fire Summons
Wind Summons

Higher Level Elementalists:

Thunder Summons
Nature Summons
Shadow Summons

Elementalists Can Use:

Rapiers
Daggers
Staffs
Mage Staffs

Hp Level - 3
Mp Level - 8
-2 Attack
-2 Defense
+1 Magic
+1 Resistance
-2 Evade
-2 Speed
-3 Mystic
+2 Fire/Ice/Wind/Lightning/Dark/Holy Elemental Resistances

Ether Mage

Ether mages and the Valkryie race go hand in hand, but other magic races will find this class quite fun as well. Ether mages like to fight from long range and do great non-elemental damage, but unlike mages, they like to use thier ether powers to get in close and cause massive weapon/magic damage. Higher levels can use powerful spell ups and huge chained combonations that deal consecutive damage and can hit over 5 times in a single attack. They support themselves with a series of spell ups that take Mp each turn to support, and while when they are all used together the mage will run out of MP extremly fast, the few moments he has them all active they become one of the most damaging classes in the game. They have poor defense, but a nice magic level and an even better resistance level. They are quick to evade but a little on the slow side, and although they can only use one weapon, they have a huge stockpile of mana to use it with. Thier Hp's are moderate enough for a mage class.

Lower Level Ether Mages:

Ether Spell Ups
Ether Projectiles
Ether Support

Higher Level Ether Mages:

Ether Super Charges
Combonation Strikes
Nibilung Victorys

Ether Mages Can Use:

Divine Spears

Hp Level - 5
Mp Level - 10
-1 Defense
+1 Magic
+2 Resistance
+2 Evade
-1 Speed
+1 Mystic

Materia Master

For those mages who want to be fighters as well, then this is the class for you. Materia Masters mix moderate attacks with powerful Materia based magics. Thier skills leave something to be desired, as they are useless without materia. They take extra long to gain power, since not only do they need JP to power up, but thier materia must evolve as well. However when a Materia Master masters even one Materia, they become a force to be reckoned with as they get powerful magics for very low MP costs. They are a little lacking in attack power, but have good evade. They are somewhat slow, and they are just plain horrible with the mystic arts, however they have the rare ability to use 15 of the games weapons.

Lower Level Materia Masters:

Weapon Bangles - (Allows use of Fire, Ice, Thunder and Wind Materia)
Armor Crystals - (Allows use of Protect, Evasion, and Elemental Block Materia)
Wrist Bands - (Allows use of Heal, Esuna, and Pheonix Materia)

Higher Level Materia Masters:

Pseudo Jagan - (Allows use of Dark Materia)
Holy Necklace - (Allows use of Holy Materia)
Summoner's Horn - (Allows use of Summon Materia)

Materia Masters Can Use:

Arm Blades
Broadswords
Claws
Daggers
Fists
Hammers
Knuckles
Katanas
Long Swords
Maces
Naginattas
Rapiers
Swords
Staffs
Shields

Hp Level - 4
Mp Level - 5
-1 Attack
+2 Evade
-2 Speed
-4 Mystic

Fatalist

Fatalists are trained warriors who recognize that there is no such thing as luck - there is only fate. You can either be moved by it, or you can move it. Refusing to be pawns in life's game of chess, they rise above the board, watching the movements and nudging the pieces with their supernatural abilities. Although they don't have much in the way of damage dealing skills, they way they can support themselves and thier team with the ability to make re-rolls occur is invaluble. Their ability to shift fate gives them prenatural evasion levels, but it costs them alot of defense. They are quite adept at the mystic arts and have moderate levels in both HP and MP. They can only use 3 weapons.

Lower Level Fatalists:

Postive Fate Shifts
Negitive Fate Shifts
Trust In Fate

Higher Level Fatalists:

The Tree Of Fate
Fated Insight
Total Karma

Fatalists Can Use:

Scythes
ArmBlades
Daggers

Hp Level - 5
Mp Level - 6
-2 Defense
+4 Evade
+2 Mystic

Demonic Assassin

Now here is a mage class that dabbles in just as much physical power as it does magic ability. However since the majority of the attacks are magic mased, it falls under mage class. This is somewhat like being a normal demon, however through great experience and uncanny skill with high demonic powers, they've become Demonic Assassins. This class is big on energy attacks and poisons, and they have massive speed to boot. They get to use 5 weapons, get a small boost to magic with a small cost to resistance, and have quite good HP for a mage class. Although they have a small amount of MP for a mage class, a booster can make up for this. They are horrible with the Mystic arts however.

Lower Level Demonic Assassins:

Energy Whips
Toxic Claws
Higher Senses

Higher Level Demonic Assassins:

Supreme Speed
Assassination Techs
Demon Transformations

Demonic Assassins Can Use:

Arm Blades
Claws
Katanas
Long Swords
Scythe

Hp Level - 7
Mp Level - 4
+1 Magic
-1 Resistance
+3 Speed
-2 Mystic

Fusion Summoner

A special class of summoner that channels the creature into the body of the summoner, making them a fusion creature of imense power. Fusion summoners get an extreme amount of skills to use for free as thier summoning powers grow. None of the skills cost anything, however once transformed there is a constant MP drain untill they either shift back, or run of out power. The drawback is that Fusion Summoners have no powers or skills untill they transform and are rather weak at that, not to mention they need to spend an action to transform before they can even attack. Keep in mind, transfomations may change what you are weak and strong against, so be careful choosing what form you take. They are very adept with magic so get a nice magic and resistance boost, but they are rather slow for it. They are extremly good with the mystic arts, and get to use 4 weapons. They have rather low HP and very nice MP.

Lower Level Fusion Summoners:

Partial Attackers Summon - Nature's Wrath
Partial Magic Summon - Red Dragon
Parital Support Summon - White Angel

Higher Level Fusion Summoners:

Full Stat Booster Summon - Ent Fusion
Full Status Attack Summon - Ten'Koh Fusion
Full Magic Blaster Summon - Forest Sprite

Fusion Summoner's Can Use:

Daggers
Katanas
Mage Staffs
Staffs

Hp Level - 3
Mp Level - 8
+2 Magic
+2 Resistance
-2 Evade
-2 Speed
+3 Mystic

Magic Knight

Magic Knights are quite a hard class to work with and even more difficult to master. Not only do they have to level up thier basic skills and levels with JP, but they need to become masters of thier elements as well. At first, they get to choose one elemement they start as adept in, meaning they can use the element in all thier first level moves. As they use the elemental, it will level up. Higher level moves cannot be used with an element untill it hits that level. Even more, they can learn the other three basic elements as well, and after mastering all those, even more powerful ones. Magic Knight attacks at higher level can be costly, so you may wish to raise your MP if you want to be this class. With the exception of Blue Mage, Magic Knight will take the longest to power up to full in game... however with all classes, the longer it takes, the more powerful they become. Magic Knights are well rounded, getting to use all 5 sword-type weapons, having pretty good HP for a mage class, a little low MP for mages, but they do get a boost to both attack and magic without losing any other stat.

Lower Level Magic Knights:

Elemental Channelings
Sword Channelings
Defensive Swordplay

Higher Level Magic Knights:

Elemental Defenses
Advanced Magic Knights
Magic Combos

Magic Knights Can Use:

Broadswords
Longswords
Swords
Katanas
Rapier

Hp Level - 6
Mp Level - 4
+1 Attack
+2 Magic

Illusionist

A mage class that has the potential for great supportive power, but really doesn't stand a chance on it's own. This level of mage has learned to sacrifice magic power for the abilility to hit multiple targets at one. Thier spells effect entire teams, but they are quite weak. However as an Illusionist grows and gains thier powers and support effects, they become quite a vital member of a team. It's not the damage they can do, but it's the effects they can cause. If you are a big team player, be an Illusionist and make your team quite happy. This class packs alot of mana and is also a little low on HP. While they can only use two weapons, they are magic weapons and they also get a nice boost to magic and resistance.

Lower Level Illusionists:

Snowstorm
Rainstorm
Typhoon

Higher Level Illusionists:

Firestorm
Touch Of Light
Blanket Of Evil

Illusionists Can Use:

Instruments
Mage Staffs

Hp Level - 4
Mp Level - 9
+2 Magic
+1 Resistance

Dark Guardian

When ones heart is totally taken by the Darkness, most of the times one is reborn as a heartless and a mindless drone to serve the needs of the leaders. However... sometimes there is a heart so strong, that even if it is filled to the brim with darkness, they can maintain control. When this rareity occurs, a Dark Guardian is borne to watch over the powerful heart and grant the user increadible power. Some say this comes at the cost of sanity, but they don't live very long. Being mages infused with high power, they get nice boosts to attack, magic and resistance, but this costs them major on defense and evasion. They get the use the standard of 3 weapons, all polearms, have low Hp and high Mp. They are horrible with the mystic arts, but get 2 levels of darkness immunity for it.

Lower Level Dark Guardians:

Guardian Skills
Shadow Magics
Black Possesions

Higher Level Dark Guardians:

Darkness Orbs
Black Fire
Guardian Masters

Dark Guardians Can Use:

Nagginattas
Staffs
Scythes

Hp Level - 4
Mp Level - 7
+2 Attack
-2 Defense
+3 Magic
+3 Resistance
-2 Evade
-2 Mystic
+2 Dark Elemental Resistance

Hylian Symbiote

Many creature roam the world of Hyrule, each with thier own special powers and abilities that help them survive. This special class of mage has learned to invoke the powers of these animals by forging thier spirits inside powerful masks. When worn, these masks will change the shape of the Symbiote into that of the creature the mask was made for and give them a new skill for each level of the transformation. Skills learned at a lower level can be used with a higher level of that transformation, but you only get 1 new skill per transformation. With that fact in play, you are allowed to transform using a defensive action, making this the fastest transformation class in the game. Play your turns right with your fast transformations to make use off all your skills to really tear things up. Symbiotes get no bonuses or benidictions, as thier transformations will merit many different stat levels and elemental resistances. They can use a nice array of all 6 short-ranged weapons, have moderate HP and very nice MP.

Lower Level Hylian Symbiotes:

Deku Masks
Goron Masks
Zora Masks

Higher Level Hylian Symbiotes:

Bunny Masks
Stalfos Masks
Ultimate Masks

Hylian Symbiotes Can Use:

Claws
Fists
Daggers
Knuckles
Maces
Shields

Hp Level - 4
Mp Level - 8

Aeon Summoner

An interesting class where the power of your Summons depends on the power of yourself. This class has no real attacking abilities but they can summon powerful Aeon's to do battle for them. While summoned, they sit on a shoulder or back of the summon and ride them around while the summons do the work. Full classes get 6 total summons an a few support spells that can keep thier summons intact with. If you are a Dual Class, you get 3 total summons and less support spells. Now, if your a Dual class and your riding a summon, you cannot use any of your 2nd class skills while riding the Aeon, and most likley the Aeon's attacks would have more power than your normal ones anyways. Aeon's are powerful, but have a few severe weaknesses that can destroy them. The Summoner, even while on the Aeon, can still be targeted by ranged attacks and if the Aeon cannot block it, they risk getting knocked off the Aeon or knocked out. If either of those happens, the summoning is shattered. Doesn't sound that bad huh? Well if a summoning gets shattered it -cannot be summoned again that battle!- It's a tough class to master, but a powerful one if you can handle it. Aeon Summoners have very high MP costs, but they do have one of the highest mp levels in the game, however they have very low hps. They are masters of the mystical arts, have high magic and resistance levels, but bad attack and defense. They may only use two weapons, but there more for effect instead of attacking.

Lower Level Aeon Summoners:

Summon Bird Of Paradise
Summon Lord Of Flame
Summon Queen Of Ice

Higher Level Aeon Summoners:

Summon Colt Of Bolts
Summon Dragon Of Light
Summon Maiden Of Death

Aeon Summoners Can Use:

Instruments
Mage Staffs

Hp Level - 3
Mp Level - 10
-1 Attack
-1 Defense
+2 Magic
+2 Resistance
+2 Mystic

=================================

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:52 pm 
*>>>>>(Mystic Classes)<<<<<*

M0012

Bard

Bards are a special class that use music and song as a way of supporting thier own team while inflicting status downs on the opposing team. Also able to boost the power of all the allies helps as well. Choose a race with a high mystic level to make bards very powerful, because at high levels they can cause high damage and cast powerful spell ups on allies. Not that good at physical battle, they get a small attack cost, but recive a nice mystic bonus. They are also quite quick, and they can always play music without having an instrument equiped, so you dont have to choose it as a weapon. They have good HP and good MP.

Lower Level Bards:

My Immortal
Drums Of War
Cold As Ice

Higher Level Bards:

Holy Gospel
Sonic Harp
Emotion

Bards Can Use:

Instruments
Daggers
Maces

Hp Level - 6
Mp Level - 6
-1 Attack
+1 Evade
+1 Speed
+2 Mystic

Forge

A support class that isn't half bad at attacking either. This class can make weapons and armor at amazing rates and give them to thier allies in battle. Higher levels can also enchant weapons and armor for even more power. Forges are also thier own worst enemy, as they can gain the ability to undo all the work done to a weapon or armor. Forges can use a huge array of weapons, and are adept at attacking. They are, however, very horrible with magic and very weak against it. Being all brawn, they are very slow as well. They have nice HP and good MP.

Lower Level Forges:

Forge Weapon
Forge Armor
Metal Break

Higher Level Forges:

Enchant Armor
Enchant Weapon
Remove Waste

Forges Can Use:

Arm Blades
Broadswords
Claws
Daggers
Fists
Hammers
Knuckles
Katanas
Long Swords
Maces
Naginattas
Rapiers
Swords
Staffs
Shields

Hp Level - 7
Mp Level - 5
+1 Attack
-3 Magic
-3 Resistance
-2 Evade
-2 Speed

Smith

Smiths are the opposite of Forges, adept at speed and cunning. Smiths can make many different kinds of items in the blink of an eye, weather they be healing potions, bombs, or status attacking items. Weak at first, but given time and JP they can become the corner stone of any team by being able to make just about every item in the game, for no cost at all. A real money saver in those shops. Higher levels can do massive damage as well. Smith's have low defense, but they are speedy little buggers. They can only use the two lightest weapons in the game, but they have both good HP and MP to support themselves with.

Lower Level Smiths:

Strong Arm
Support Items
Attack Items

Higher Level Smiths:

Status Items
Pyrotechnics
Mad Scientist

Smiths Can Use:

Maces
Daggers

Hp Level - 6
Mp Level - 7
-1 Defense
+2 Evade
+2 Speed

Animalist - Mystic Class

Interesting little warriors, Animalists use a series of bells to control and call upon the aid of animals in battle to inflict status downs, heal friends and sometimes do massive damage. The higher the mystic level, the better off these little guys are. Although higher level skills are costly, they can cause great damage and even create thier own animals to do the fighting for them! They have fantastic HP and MP, but they can only use bells as a weapon. They get a small boost to attack at the cost of evasion, but they are still speedy and good at what they do.

Lower Level Animalists:

Animal Advice
Bodily Functions
Sharp Teeth

Higher Level Animalists:

Animal Summons
Degeneration
Stampedes

Animalists Can Use:

Bells

Hp Level - 7
Mp Level - 8
+1 Attack
-1 Evasion
+1 Speed
+1 Mystic

Blue Mage

Blue mages are a very weird class. They can use no weapons and always fight bare handed, do not earn JP and they start the game with just about no useable skills at all! So what's the good thing about being a blue mage? One... they get max Hp and Mp levels... Two... They get small bonuses in all stats... and three... they are the only class in the game that can learn any and every single skill and every class in this game!!! They start out insanely weak but have the potential of becoming the most powerful class in the game. It is best to be a pure blue mage, as you get special learning skills... however they do have a perfect mix... and the bonus skill you get allows you to learn ANY move after only being hit with it 2 times!!!

Lower Level Blue Mages:

Sight Of Ages

Higher Level Blue Mages:

Study Harder

Blue Mages Can Use:

No Weapons (To start... hrmm...)

Hp Level - 10
Mp Level - 10
+1 Attack
+1 Defense
+1 Magic
+1 Resistance
+1 Evade
+1 Speed
+1 Mystic

Rouge Stracd

The Stracd are a race of parasites. They evolved so as to take over any life form, becoming the mind of the creature they took over. They also force-evolve the creatures they inhabit, making them stronger, or more skillful in certain tasks, all as they need for different purposes. As time went on, they became more and more proficient at force-evolving. They were able to adapt the creatures they take over so that they can ingest metal, or crystal, or any substance and create from those ingested substances weapons, armor and the like. These creatures have a telepathic connection to one another. They aren't a hive mind, but they are in contact. The contact keeps them tied to the central philosophies of the Stracd. Basically to dominate, reproduce and strive for the glory of their race. Sometimes a Stracd will try to take over an individual with a rare combination of willpower, mental clarity and stubbornness and will be unable to dominate. In those cases (If they both don't go insane) the Stracd will be cut off from the telepathic union and will form a symbiotic relationship with the individual it is bonded with. This is known as going rogue.

Rouge Stracd must evolve to survive, and so in choosing this class you will be allowed to gain a set amount of Creation Points depending on two things, your mystic level and if you are a Full or Dual class Stracd. With the huge array of different mutations and attribute boosts you can gain, no two Rouge Stracd will ever be alike. Since it all depends on mutations, they have no stat boosts or costs, but cannot use any weapon untill a weapon class is bought in the creation process. If the StracD is willing to spend enough CP, they have the possibility of using all 32 weapon classes in the game, including ranged weapons.

Lower Level Stracd:

3 Mutations

Higher Level Stracd:

6 Mutations

Stracd Can Use:

Any Weapon

Hp Level - 7
Mp Level - 6

Drunken Master

Chine ch-chine chine chine chine!! Play the game as a smoking drunkard and smite foes with the power of inbreation. One may consider this to be a warrior class, as it involved alot of close ranged fighting. However what makes this is a mystic class is that you brew your own drinks, and the higher your mystic level, the more potent the drink. The more potent the drink, the more powerful you become. So you may wish to find a good balance of high attack power and high mystic power for your race if you wish to use this class. Drunken Masters are horrible with Magic and are effected it by it hard, but man are they ever lightning quick. They can use 5 hard hitting weapons, have great HP and a little low on the MP side, but they dont need much. As someone would be with a Blood Alchohol level like thiers, they are extremly flamable.

Lower Level Drunken Masters:

BEER!!
Mana Mix
Inibreated Defenses

Higher Level Drunken Masters:

Fire Away
Clean That Up
Inibreated Specails

Drunken Masters Can Use:

Claws
Daggers
Fists
Knuckles
Staffs

Hp Level - 7
Mp Level - 4
-2 Magic
-2 Resistance
+4 Evade
+4 Speed
-2 Fire Elemental Resistance

Reaper

The powers of the Grim Reaper himself. To be a Reaper is to make your body of ether and the strands of exsistance itself, therefore you will have very high defense and attack power, but your magic and resistance will be very weak. Reapers of course, control the power of death itself, therefore dabble in the instant kill techniques. A Reaper is all about sacrifice, therefore some of the more powerful techniques take both HP and MP to use, but they are extremly powerful. It takes brains to be a reaper and know which move to use when... think your good enough? Reapers can stave off some of the high costs of the spells with a high Mystic Level by Focusing. It is not recommended to be a Reaper unless you have a good Mystic Level, as some costs may be too high without it. Reapers are naturals at the Mystic arts of course, but they can only use Scythes to attack with. But hey, even though they have moderate MP, they have a huge amount of HP to back themselves up with. They are very weak against light and very strong against darkness.

Lower Level Reapers:

Soul Cleaning
Death's Hand
Scythe Raids

Higher Level Reapers:

Death Unto Life
Life Unto Death
Sacrifice

Reapers Can Use:

Scythes

Hp Level - 10
Mp Level - 5
+3 Attack
+3 Defense
-3 Magic
-3 Resistance
+2 Mystic
-2 Light Elemental Resistance/+2 Dark Elemental Resistance

Sealed Deity

Powerful creatures, sealed in small crystals and chosen by you to be thier next host! The details of how these god like figures and demons became sealed in small crystals is unknown, however by choosing this class, you choose to find one of those crystals and somehow have them choose to bind with you. Now you can transformed into a armored 'super form' and gain incredible powers of the Deity you are now binded with. This is a pretty neat class as you essentually get to choose your own powers and skills through Background, RP and Mystic points. This class is created after it is chosen from a literal shopping list of goodies. Depending on your mystic level and your background rping, you will get a set amount of Creation Points to spend and then you get to make your character! If you are a really good rper, you probably won't even have to bother with that high of a level of mystic. If you are not sure what kind of class you want to have for this game... why not make your own?

Lower Level Sealed Deitys:

Choose 3 Skill Types

Higher Level Sealed Deitys:

Choose 3 Skill Types

Sealed Deitys Can Use:

Nothing

Hp Level - 0
Mp Level - 0

Question Blocker

First off, know that this classes level of power, unlike other Mystic classes, has nothing to with how high of a Mystic Level you have. This class dons special costumes that give them different powers and abilities, your Mystic level will make them last longer as damage is taken. The higher the Mystic level, the more amount of hits they can take before loosing the transformation... so a Mystic Level of 5 would be a good level for this class, as they can take 3 normal hits before turning back. Question Blockers are Mystical masters, and also have very nice HP and MP. They can only use fists and hammers as weapons however.

Lower Level Question Blockers:

Fire Blossoms
Magic Feathers
Armor Hammers

Higher Level Question Blockers:

Tanuki Cuteness
Metal Hatness
Mushroomy Goodness

Question Blockers Can Use:

Fists
Hammers

Hp Level - 7
Mp Level - 7
+2 Mystic

Shaman

Ah the contest of the Shaman King, a tournament of young individuals whom can see ghosts and pick one to become thier spirit and fight along side them. When choosing this class, you must not only write a good RPed background for your character, but for your Ghost as well. Shaman's have a varity of powers, and don't rely on themselves to fight in battle, but thier spirit, making a high mystic level a must for this class. If you choose this class, be sure to tell me which element you wish to base your spirit on, Non-elemental gives a little boost to damage but you get none of the status effects. Shamans are weak physically but quite strong magically. They can use 6 types of great weapons, but are a little on the slow side. They have moderate HP and wonderful MP

Lower Level Shamans:

Fusion Summons
Elemental Choices
Spirit Support

Higher Level Shamans:

Oversoul Summons
Elemental Results
Double Teaming

Shamans Can Use:

Daggers
Katanas
Maces
Naginattas
Swords
Staffs

Hp Level - 5
Mp Level - 8
-1 Attack
-2 Defense
+2 Magic
+2 Resistance
-2 Speed

Jutsu Ninja

From the hidden village of Konohagure and the area around it, this Mystic class is rather unique in itself. The power and potency of thier Jutsu is what thier Mystic level effects, but even with a lower Mystic Level the Justsu Ninja can do quite well. They have 3 types of Jutsu, Taijutsu - Physical Techniques, Genjutsu - Illusion Techniques, and Ninjutsu - Special Techniques. Any skill that is Taijutsu wont need much Chakra to use, therefore wont need much in the way of Mystic. Genjutsu and Ninjutsu on the other hand... Jutsu Ninja's have lower defenses, and are absoulutly horrible at real magic. However they are fast, and get to use 6 weapons on top of a great HP level and good MP level.

Lower Level Jutsu Ninjas:

Taijutsu Basics
Genjutsu Basics
Ninjutsu Basics

Higher Level Jutsu Ninjas:

Neji Lee Style
Naruto Style
Ultimate Jutsus

Jutsu Ninja's Can Use:

Daggers
Fists
Knuckles
Katanas
Naginattas
Staffs

Hp Level - 8
Mp Level - 5
-1 Defense
-3 Magic
-1 Resistance
+2 Evade
+2 Speed

*NEW CLASS!!*

Rei Keiji

Rei Keiji is the new Mystic Class for version 2.1. What Rei Keiji translates to, is Spirit Detective, meaning this is a class straight out of the Yu Yu Hakusho series. This class has the ability to weild and fuel themselves by using what is called Rei Ki, or Spirit Energy. They run on a sub-system of energy with Rei-Ki fueling most of thier attacks and spells, and thier mystic level is the determining factor on how much Rei Ki the Rei Keiji gets when he is created. Needless to say, the more Rei Ki you have, the stronger you will become and the more damage you do. They rarely use MP directly in attacks, but they have a seperate listing for how much Rei Ki they have. All thier attacks and spells cost Rei-Ki instead of MP, but to recharge Rei-Ki you need to use MP which is otherwise known as life energy to the Spirit Detectives. With this tiered system in place, yes, the Rei Keiji is slower to recharge power since they first need to transfer MP to Rei Ki before they can use it, but in the bigger scheme of things they have alot more energy than other classes in the game because Rei Ki comes in large abundances. Rei Keiji's have high attack and defense with low magic and resistance. They don't evade things too well, prefering a straight brawl to tactics. They are natural at Mystics given the nature of the class, but they can only use punching based weapons. They have great HP and MP to live by.

Lower Level Rei Keiji:

Mana To Rei Ki Syphons
Spirit Infusions
Spirit Guns

Higher Level Rei Keiji:

Spirit Manefestations
Rei Keiji Specials
Spirit Waves

Rei Keiji Can Use:

Fists
Knuckles

Hp Level - 8
Mp Level - 8
+2 Attack
+2 Defense
-2 Magic
-2 Resistance
+2 Mystic
================================

Post subject:
<----->(Ranged Classes)<----->

R0010

Reploid

Become a Reploid from the world of Megaman. What Reploids are made of, is mostly metal and some orgainics. They are not cyborgs, however they do have organic components that help run thier systems. Therefore they need to eat, sleep, drink and can even reproduce with a sophisticated reproduction system. Reploid's are a ranged class and focus around the power of a single weapon, the X Buster. Reploids get a nice boost to attack, magic and speed, however they are only capable of using one weapon. They have great HP and bad MP.

Lower Level Reploids:

Buster Shots
Rocket Boots
Reploid Extras

Higher Level Reploids:

Absorb Weapons
Giga Armor
Advanced X

Reploids Can Use:

X-Busters

Hp Level - 8
Mp Level - 3
+2 Attack
+2 Magic
+1 Evade
+1 Speed

Ether Archer

Ether Archers are a very powerful class made after the simple old day class of normal Archers. Where normal archers were quite screwed if they ran out of arrows, with a mix of a little magic and alot of technology, arrows can be made with a thought and Ether Archers can never run out of ammo. Ether Archers are a mage like ranged class, but have alot of skills that don't require the use of mana as well. If ranged fighting is your forte, but you still want to make use of elemental weaknesses, this is the class for you. The archer gets two weapons to use, one for close ranged combat and one for long ranged, so they have things well covered. They have bad defense, but great magic and resistance. There pretty swift and very good at the mystic arts, however they only have average levels of HP and MP to work with.

Lower Level Ether Archers:

Magic Arrows
Charge Up
Elements

Higher Level Ether Archers:

Rapid Fire
High Elements
Ether Arrows

Ether Archers Can Use:

Bows and Arrows
Crossbows

Hp Level - 6
Mp Level - 4
-1 Defense
+2 Magic
+1 Resistance
+1 Evade
+1 Speed
+2 Mystic

Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunters were made a specfic class and quite famous by the first one of the class, Samus Aran. Bounter Hunters were a specialy made Bio-Mechanical suit that enhanced the abilities of the wearer greatly and provides a huge array of arsenal that can tear apart any enemy from a good distance away. If all out attack and being a walking arsenal works for you, then strap on your suit. Bounty Hunters get wonderful boosts to attack, defense and resistance, however that suit slows them down. They can only use a single weapon, but have alot of HP and moderate MP to power thier suits with.

Lower Level Bounty Hunters:

Cannon Upgrades
Power Missles
Ball Play

Higher Level Bounter Hunters:

Armor Upgrades
Spinning Jumps
Power Beams

Bounty Hunters Can Use:

Arm Cannons

Hp Level - 7
Mp Level - 5
+2 Attack
+2 Defense
+2 Resistance
-1 Speed

Gunner Mage

A ranged type of class that mixes the power of Ranged Weapons with the potency of magic. Gunner Mages can only use pistol type weapons, meaning thier melee attacks at first need to be closer ranged. However as they grow in power and gain the ability to infuse the elements into thier bullets, the Pistol Damage Formula will no longer apply. Play a game of keep away with your enemies and use your unique elemental skills to snipe them from afar. Weak with attack power, Gunner Mages get a small Resistance boost and a massive evasion boost. However when it comes to total speed they are a little slow. They can use two types of guns, have good HP and great MP to fuel thier abilities with.

Lower Level Gunner Mages:

Fire Bullets
Ice Bullets
Wind Bullets

Higher Level Gunner Mages:

Thunder Bullets
Dark Bullets
Light Bullets

Gunner Mages Can Use:

Dual Pistols
Elite Pistols

Hp Level - 6
Mp Level - 8
-1 Attack
+1 Resistance
+3 Evade
-1 Speed

Cyborg

A mix of the Borg you see on Star Trek and real Cyborgs you can find elsewhere, these were once pure in the eyes of thier races. However now, they have sacrificed thier body, thier hearts and in some cases, thier free will to become one with a hive mind and gain increadible adaptation powers. This class can adapt to certain kinds of attacks and even render some useless, however they aren't big on magic but they are strong against it as well. They gain a level with attack, and two with resistance, but thier big weakness is speed. They get horrible drops in both speed and evasion, however it's thier elemental resistances that should be feared. They get two level in the 4 basic elementals and a single level in both darkness and holy elementals. They have high MP and very very crappy MP, but they dont need it much. They can use the average of 3 weapons.

Lower Level Cyborgs:

Cybernetic Parts
Elemental Rockets
Projectile Weapons

Higher Level Cyborgs:

Robotic Defenses
Cybernetic Implants
Remote Control

Cyborgs Can Use:

Arm Cannons
Dual Pistols
Elite Pistols

Hp Level - 7
Mp Level - 1
+1 Attack
+2 Resistance
-3 Evade
-3 Speed
+2 Fire/Ice/Wind/Lightning Elementals
+1 Darkness/Holy Elementals

Gunslinger

Gunslinger is a class made for speed and devistating attacks. Although this is a ranged class and they can use many ranged weapons, Gunslingers do battle better in close instead of far away like most other ranged classes. Gunslingers are fast, but they don't depend on aiming all that well and sometimes have been known to use super natural powers to enhance thier shots. Weak against magic and using magic, Gunslingers are all about the speed. They are even good at Mystic arts considering thier powers. The have Moderate HP and MP, and can use three types of weapons.

Lower Level Gunslingers:

Quickdraw
Agile Defenses
Powder Burn

Higher Level Gunslingers:

Twin Mirrors
Heavy Sound
Fated Circles

Gunslingers Can Use:

Elite Pistols
Shotguns
Double Barreled Shotguns

Hp Level - 6
Mp Level - 5
-1 Magic
-1 Resistance
+2 Evade
+3 Speed
+1 Mystic

Gunner

Gunner is a call that could be called the opposite of the Gunslinger class, where Gunslinger depends on speed and tricks, Gunner depends on accuracy and power. Gunners take more time when aiming and thus can hit better and possibly inflict more damage. Gunners range it a wide aray of status down attacks and have the ability to pick apart an enemy before they even get close. Gunner get a great boost to attack and defense, but it costs them evade and speed. They can use 3 weapons, and sport more HP then gunslingers, but alot less MP.

Lower Level Gunners:

Body Slams
Rebounds
Fire Back

Higher Level Gunners:

Status Shots
High Profile
Jugglers

Gunners Can Use:

Dual Pistols
Plasma Rifles
Sniper Rifles

Hp Level - 8
Mp Level - 3
+3 Attack
+3 Defense
-1 Evade
-1 Speed

Sniper

As it sounds, this ranged class works best if the Sniper stays very far away from battle and doesn't get attacked in return, as they have horrible defense. Snipers rely on technology and scopes to aid them in battle and as it sounds, this class has only one weapon it can use. Snipers can wear down a foe to cause massive damage without ever being seen, and if they get to hide at thier best, it would take something just short of a miracle for the opponent to find them. Loosing a level in both attack and defense, Snipers are very good with magical and mystic arts, and while they know little in each it makes for a good dual class support. They are very very slow, and they can only use one weapon, but they have good hp. While they have low MP, thier knowledge of magic boosts thier resistances.

Lower Level Snipers:

High Ranges
Leg Shots
Gut Shots

Higher Level Snipers:

Special Shots
Arm Shots
Disapearances

Snipers Can Use:

Sniper Rifles

Hp Level - 7
Mp Level - 3
-1 Attack
-1 Defense
+2 Magic
+2 Resistance
-3 Speed
+2 Mystic
+1 Fire/Ice/Wind/Lightning/Dark/Holy Elemental Resistances

Humanoid Typhoon

A class made after the master of ranged combat, Vash the Stampede, the Original Humanoid Typhoon. Being this class means you are a master of all ranged gun weapons and can use them in any situation. This class has no speciality like Gunner, Gunslinger or Sniper, as thier speciality is the huge array of skills and weapons they can use. Become a Humanoid Typhoon and maybe someday you'll be down as a 60 billion gold Typhoon. Typhoons have bad defenses, but good speed, and they can use 6, count em, 6 ranged weapons at once. They have moderate MP and great HP, a very well rounded class.

Lower Level Humanoid Typhoons:

The Stampedes
Dumb Luck
Distance Shots

Higher Level Humanoid Typhoons:

Typhoon Elements
Lightning Fire
Angels Bane

Humanoid Typhoons Can Use:

Dual Pistols
Elite Pistols
Shotguns
Double Barrel Shotguns
Plasma Rifles
Sniper Rifles

Hp Level - 8
Mp Level - 4
-1 Defense
-1 Resistance
+1 Evade
+1 Speed

Mech Pilot

A spiffy big class that gives you three different options on the mech types you can choose, and then a list of 5 basic and 5 advanced skills, two of each you can pick for your Mech. Mech's are about twice the size of a normal human, so some of our bigger races may match them in size. Mech piolts weapons are decided by the skills they choose and hence they choose none from the normal weapons list. Thier weapons get stronger with upgrades and chips they can buy in shops. Technology has come far, and thus thier mechs can be upgraded and changed to accomodate a Dual Class. Mechs get no benifits or costs, as that will be decided when the player chooses his mech. They dont get to choose any normal weapons either, cause they get them with thier skills. Mechs are very long lasting and have wonderful HP and MP.

Lower Level Mech Skills:

2 Basic Weapons
R/M/S Type Mech Skills

Higher Level Mech Skills:

2 Advanced Weapons
R/M/S Type Mech Advanced Skills

Mechs Can Use:

Nothing

Hp Level - 9
Mp Level - 9

*New Class!!!*

Shadow Weaver

Shadow Weavers are just as the same says, those who can weave shadows to do thier biddings. This comes in many forms, from weaving themselves weapons, creating cloaks for themselves, wrapping objects and tossing them about and even summoning creatures of pure shadow to attack with them. Although they cannot do much to start with, as the Shadow Weaver gains power they gain greater control of thier shadows and thus far greater power. Even the dual class of the Shadow Weaver will ultimatly gain the ability to create and use every single weapon in the game, and the higher classes will gain abilities allowing them to attack multiple times per turn. Being beings of shadow, thier attacks are a little weak, but thier magics and defenses are quite solid. They are hard to hit, but slow, and horrible with the mystic arts. They are resistant to both darkness and holy elemental, and while they cannot use a weapon class at first, that will change the insant they get into a battle. The best part about being a Shadow Weaver? You never will have to buy a single weapon.

Lower Level Shadow Weaver Skills:

Fabrics Of Creation
Spells Of Chaos
Shadow Morphs

Higher Level Shadow Weaver Skills:

Creeping Shadows
Wrappings Of Doom
Crows & Foxes

Shadow Weavers Can Use:

Nothing

Hp Level - 8
Mp Level - 6
-1 Attack
+1 Defense
+1 Magic
+2 Resistance
+2 Evade
-2 Speed
-2 Mystic
+2 Darkness Elemental Resistance
+1 Holy Elemental Resistance
================================

Post subject:
=====Weapons And Thier Evolutions=====

WT008

**Update**

Here comes something new, a major change to weapons and weapon types in the game. Before, you could choose and stick with only one weapon type. Now, depending on your mix of classes, you can choose from all the weapons listed there, buy them freely and keep them in your inventory, and equip different weapons in battle with an item action. This allows for much more freedom and better advantages when you get a high enough level to get weapon bonuses. You may only use the weapons listed for your class/es, but you can switch through them freely out of battle, and with an item action in battle. Pretty sweet eh?

Melee Weapons:

Below is the list of close ranged weapons, these will be used in Melee attacks at Engagement Range. Some weapons are very class specific, meaning only 1 or 2 out of the 52 classes we have this round can use them. At first, all weapons are going to be the same, however as you level up and get better with your chosen weapon, they will gain powerful effects. Ranged weapons will gain no effects, but they can be used at ranges.

Arm Blades

Arm Blades are a close ranged weapon that are worn as wristbands and slash from the forearm. Some are retractable, and at higher levels they will add to defense due to making a good blocking device when retracted, and can eventually be swung twice per attack. Power Boosts Are Moderate To High

Level 10 - 20% Defense Boost
Level 20 - 35% Defense Boost
Level 35 - Dual Melee Attacks

Broadswords

Broadswords are large, long and wide blades that are sometimes called Buster Swords at extreme levels. Broadswords are slow to swing, but do alot of damage, and being to wide helps to block attacks. Power Boosts are High To Extreme.

Level 10 - 25% Damage Boost
Level 20 - 30% Defense Boost
Level 35 - 50% Damage Boost

Bells

Bells are a special type of weapon that only Animalists can use, as they channel thier summonings through different tunes of bells. When the Animalist uses a bell to attack, they wont do much damage, however as thier levels get higher, different effects will ring. Power Boosts Are Low To Moderate.

Level 10 - Add 50% Chance Confuse Ring To Melee
Level 20 - Add 40% Chance Sleep Ring To Melee
Level 35 - Add 40% Chance Numb/Silence Ring To Melee

Claws

Claws are a very close ranged and swift attack that can do rather good damage for being so small. At higher levels it becomes easy to strike twice per attack, and sometime the user can even lace the claws with poisons. Power Boosts Are Moderate To Good.

Level 10 - Add 40% Chance Poison Melee
Level 20 - Dual Melee Attacks
Level 35 - Add 10% Chance Stone

Daggers

A very basic level of weapon that is good for stabbity death and poop damage. Daggers have been known to carry poison, and since they are so swift to use they can raise evasion. However those with a mastery in daggers can hold two at once. Power Boosts Are Good.

Level 10 - 40% Chance Poison Melee
Level 20 - 40% Evasion Boost
Level 35 - Dual Wield

Ether Sparks

Ether Sparks are a very class specific weapon, as they are not real weapons at all. They are cores of non-elemental energy that Ether Mages call upon to form more powerful magic and weapons. Magic Boosts Are Good.

Level 10 - All Stat Boosts Gain +25%
Level 20 - All Attack Boosts Gain +25%
Level 35 - All Boosts Gain +50%

Fists

Fists are basicly gloves and gauntlets that go over the hands to make punches harder and more damaging. At higher levels, these weapons get heaver and offer more damage and attack power. Power Boosts Are Moderate To Good.

Level 10 - 25% Power Boost
Level 20 - 25% Damage Boost
Level 35 - 50% Power & Damage Boost

Hammers

Hammers are a thick metal head on the end of a long and thin stick. This gives great damage when they are swung even slowly, and at higher levels can cause some powerful effect from whacking the target on the head. Power Boosts are Good To High

Level 10 - 30% Damage Boost
Level 20 - 40% Chance Stun Melee
Level 35 - 40% Chance Confuse Melee

Instruments

Instruments come in a wide varity of flavors and are not really there for doing damage, but aiding the three classes that can use them with music. This helps the bards spells and the potency of the Illusionists magic. Power/Magic Boosts Are Moderate.

Level 10 - Boost Stat Effects By 15%
Level 20 - Boost Healing % By 15%
Level 35 - Double Status Ailment Durations

Knuckles

Knuckles are worn on the fingers, and they increase the damage punches do much like thier gloved counterparts do. The major difference here is that that can add alot more to power since they can be spiked or reforged. Power Boosts Are Good To High

Level 10 - 25% Damage Boost
Level 20 - 25% Evade Boost
Level 35 - 50% Damage/Evade Boost

Keychains

Keychains are not weapons at all, but magic trinkets that can be connected to the Keymaster's Keyblade. Each Keychain will have a different effect, maybe boosting power, MP, Resistance... who knows?

Level 10 - 20% HP Boost
Level 20 - 20% MP Boost
Level 35 - Double Keyblades

Katanas

Thin, strong and very swift. Those who are masters of Katanas are masters of speed and evasion, and thus become a true asset to the team since they can take on the front lines and not take damage. Power Boosts are Moderate To High.

Level 10 - 30% Evade Boost
Level 20 - +2 Speed Boost
Level 35 - 50% Evade Boost And +1 Speed Boost

Longswords

Longer than a normal blade but just as wide, Longswords can range from a bastard sword to a Masamune. These blades are not as powerful as Broadswords, but allow for swifter movement and help with defenses. Power Boosts Are Moderate To Good.

Level 10 - 25% Evade Boost
Level 20 - 25% Defense Boost
Level 35 - 1 Grid Range Boost Melee

Mage Staffs

Mage Staffs are special metal rods that boost the magic power of a mage and can sometimes even up certain elemental damages at higher levels. This rod of magic channeling is great for mages. Magic Boosts Are Normal to High.

Level 10 - Boost Magic Damage 25%
Level 20 - Boost Resistance 25%
Level 35 - Boost Magic Dam/Resistance 40%

Maces

Maces are small balls on the end of short sticks that can do rather good close ranged damage. Sometimes they come in the form of a ball and chain, or even have the ball be spiked allowing for great damage. Power boosts are Good To High.

Level 10 - 30% Power Boost
Level 20 - 40% Chance Stun Melee
Level 35 - 35% Damage Boost Melee

Naginattas

Naginattas are a Japanse sytle of spear, however it incorportates the techniques of both spear and staff, as at the end of the staff is a curved blade. Naginattas are great for both offense and defense. Power boosts are moderate to high.

Level 20 - 25% Defense Boost
Level 35 - 45% Power/Defense Boosts

Rapiers

Rapiers are fencing blades, thin and very long like a giant needle, they are flexible and make for admirable defense, evasion and offsenive capabilities. Power boosts are moderate to good.

Level 10 - 30% Defense Boost
Level 20 - 30% Attack Boost
Level 35 - 45% Evade Boost

Swords

Swords, the basic of the basics. Superbly balanced and masterfully crafted, swords are the basic weapons that many classes can use. They have good attack and defense capabilities and thier power boosts are good to extreme.

Level 20 - 25% Evade Boost
Level 35 - 25% Damage Boost

Staffs

Be it wooden or metal staffs, a bo, or a staff, is great for defensive capabilities, boosting both evade and defense at higher levels. It's power boosts are only modertate.

Level 10 - 30% Defense Boost
Level 20 - 30% Evade Boost
Level 35 - 50% Defense/Evade Boost

Shields

Shields are as they may seem, great defensive weapons. They offer the best defensive weapon boosts in the game and even have a chance at blocking melee damage at higher levels. However thier attack sucks, and thier power boosts are only low to moderate.

Level 10 - 35% Defense Boost
Level 20 - 60% Defense Boost
Level 35 - 40% Chance Block Melee

Scythe

A new weapon for the game for the darker classes. Scythes are long curved blades on the end of a long metal or wooden pole. They make for great sweeping attacks and can cut down alot of people in one swipe. Power Boosts are Good to High.

Level 10 - 30% Power Boost
Level 20 - 45% Power Boost
Level 35 - Same Grid Multiple Target

Energy Saber

A new weapon made just for the Maverik class. They can summon a powerful saber of light from an electronic base with thier will and use it to melt and slash through the most powerful armors. Thier Energy Sabers get stronger through a series of upgrades they can buy at shops.

Level 10 - 35% Power Boost
Level 20 - 30% Evade Boost
Level 35 - Dual Wield Sabers

Ranged Weapons

Ranged weapons are the major new addition to the game, for our 10 new ranged classes and any Dual Mixes as well. So what's so good about Ranged Classes? Well, for one thing they can make Melee attacks from far away, keeping safe from counter attacks unless they know a ranged skill or have another Ranged Weapon.

Depending on the weapon itself, you will sometimes do more damage from father away than up close, however there are some ranged weapons that do alot better in closer combat, or even in Melee range. Pick wisely for your ranged class, and remember that ranged weapons don't get level bonuses because they get ranged damage bonuses and some of them even have extra parts to buy.

Keep in mind, a few weapons have no need to be reloaded as they feed themselves ammunition, however most of these ranged weapons need reloading. There are two ways to reload a weapon, 1) - Use an attack action to reload it on the run and just not attack that turn, you can still move and use defensive skills. 2) - Use a defensive skill to reload it, meaning your movements will already be over and you cannot use any defensive skill for that turn to help you evade incoming attacks. Attack actions reload slower, as it takes a full turn before you can fire again but you can stay safer, Defense actions reload quicker, as it will be ready your next attack action, but you wont get any extra defense help. It's up to you what you use.

X Busters

X Busters and thier upgrades are a class specific weapon, as they can only be used by Reploids. X Busters start out somewhat weak, and work alot better in close ranges, but as they grow in power and upgrades, they can deal some massive damage from longer ranges away. X Busters do not need to be reloaded, as they constantly get thier energy from an inner plasma coil system.

X Busters Have 3 Parts That Can Be Upgraded:

Cannon - The better the cannon, the farther the shot can fly.

Plasma Coil - The better the coil, the more damage will be done.

Muzzle - The better the muzzle, the more accurate the X Buster will be.

Bow & Arrow

Ah yes, the old bow and arrow. The basic and first of all truley useful ranged weapons, being a simple stick with an arrowhead shot by a bow. As one might think, Bow and Arrows do good damage from long ranges away, but has horrible damage up close. What is good about those who can use a Bow & Arrow is the high amount of accuracy they have from long ranges. With modern day technology added, one doesn't have to worry about ammunition as they are replenished in the arrow holdster. Since it's one swift motion to nock, pull and fire, reloading isn't nessisary.

3 Grid Range - 120% Damage, +20 Attack Roll

2 Grid Range - 110% Damage, +10 Attack Roll

1 Grid Range - 100% Damage

0 Grid Range - 50% Damage, - 10 Attack Roll

Crossbow

The higher evolution of the Bow and Arrow. Now much more compact and alot more powerful, you may notice that they can do alot more damage that an ordinary bow and arrow, however they do better damage in close, but not too close. Crossbows have alot of power, but they are not as accurate as it's former form. Crossbows these days can be loaded with 3 arrows at a time, firing one and then moving the next into posistion as you pull back on the string, after that however, they must be re-loaded.

3 Grid Range - 75% Damage, -10 Attack Roll

2 Grid Range - 100% Damage

1 Grid Range - 130% Damage, +10 Attack Roll

0 Grid Range - 100% Damage

Arm Cannon

A neat little machine that attaches to the arm and has a firing mechanism inside that the fist squeezes to fire. In a way, it's alot like the X buster with an internal energy system that sustains the ammuniton and makes it so thier is no need to reload. It's not the strongest weapon out there, and doesn't gain or loose any potency from different ranges. However it's real power comes in the upgrades you can buy for it, which are listed below.

Elemental Chips - Through the game, these small chips can be added to the Arm Cannon to give the shots elemental properites, and eventually gain alot of power.

Pellet Programs - The normal plasma pellets that fire are round and simple at first, but in addition to the skills you can get as a bounty hunter, these melee attacks can take powerful properties.

Dual Pistols

A great weapon for ranged classes, as you get to make two attacks per action with this handy little double weapon. The drawbacks? It's pretty weak compared to other ranged weapons, and it works better in close ranges than it does from far away. However unlike some of the other weapons, Pistols have the highest amount of ammo in thier clips, meaning you get 15 shots per gun before you have to reload. Most battles should be won within 15 turns, so you most likley won't have to worry about reloading these bad boys.

3 Grid Range - 25% Damage Per Shot, -10 Attack Roll

2 Grid Range - 35% Damage Per Shot

1 Grid Range - 45% Damage Per Shot, +10 Attack Roll

0 Grid Range - 55% Damage Per Shot, +20 Attack Roll

Elite Pistol

Another hand gun type, but with this weapon you only get one. This comes in the form of a 6 shooter pistol and was the primary weapon type for the Legend Vash The Stampede. Reloads come in the form of a small metal circle clip with six bullets on it, so it only takes 1 action to reload, be it an attack or a defense. What's the big difference here between this and Dual Pistols? This puppy packs a much bigger punch, but because of the recoil it's accuracy is pretty bad.

3 Grid Range - 60% Damage Per Shot, -20 Attack Roll

2 Grid Range - 85% Damage Per Shot, -10 Attack Roll

1 Grid Range - 100% Damage Per Shot

0 Grid Range - 130% Damage Per Shot - +10 Attack Roll

Shotgun

A powerful type of ranged weapon that does horrible long ranged damage, but in close and especally in point blank range, this gun can be quite devistating to use. Unlike it's partner, the double barrel shotgun, it's alot easier to miss from longer ranges, but it also can pack 6 shots before needing to be reloaded. Unlike pistols, no matter what the range Shotguns will do alot of damage, but it may be hard to pull off.

3 Grid Range - 100% Damage, -25 Attack Roll

2 Grid Range - 100% Damage, -15 Attack Roll

1 Grid Range - 115% Damage

0 Grid Range - 125% Damage, +15 Attack Roll

Double Barrel Shotgun

A powerful type of ranged weapon that is a bit better at doing ranged damage than it's counterpart, since two barrels are fired and the spread of the shells is alot broader. This also does massive damage in close like it's counterpart, but unlike it's counterpart since it's dependant on spread and power, it only holds two shots before it needs to be reloaded.

3 Grid Range - 110% Damage, -15 Attack Roll

2 Grid Range - 115% Damage, -5 Attack Roll

1 Grid Range - 120% Damage, +5 Attack Roll

0 Grid Range - 130% Damage, +20 Attack Roll

Plasma Rifle

A high type of technology developed on the planet Mobius, it acts like any other automatic rifle except for the fact of an internal reloading system that refreshes the clip with a fresh supply of plasma at the touch of a button. This doesn't make reloading any faster, but it does supply the Rifle with 20 shots per clip. This weapon is highly adaptable and has 3 different modes of firing that the gun will automatically switch to depending on the range for better accuracy. Because of this, it's lacking in power a little.

Snipe Mode - Automatically kicks in when firing at a target 3 grids away. This sacrifices some of the bullets power for a far more accurate hit. When Range = 3, Damage = 75% + 25 Attack Roll

Burst Fire - Almost like a shotgun effect, the gun makes the plasma bullet shatter and spray across the field. It's perfect for 1-2 grids away and ensures good damage, with good accuracy. When Range = 2 or 1, Damage = 85% + 15 Attack Roll

Semi-Auto - For in close uses, this mode is turned on when in Melee range. It sprays out 5 bullets per shot and can hit multiple times if it's not evaded. However it's not as accurate as the other modes, it can do the most damage. When Range = 0, 5 Shots Per Attack, Damage = 20% Per Shot

Sniper Rifle

A powerful Rifle that can do massive damage from very long ranges, but is horrible for damage in close. This weapon can cause the most Melee damage of all the ranged weapons listed here, however this comes at a price... It can only hold one bullet at a time since it fires it out so fast and so powerfully. This means it's going to be a fire/reload pattern which could slow you down some. While this weapon boasts incredible attack power, any defensive skills or some attacks that require multiple ammo to use may become useless or more of a hinderance with it's single shot casing. However as you go futher in the game, Rifles with more bullet may appear.

3 Grid Range - 145% Damage, +30 Attack Roll

2 Grid Range - 130% Damage, +20 Attack Roll

1 Grid Range - 100% Damage

0 Grid Range - 50% Damage, -30 Attack Roll

=========================================

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:53 pm 
=====In Game Items=====

IT009

Healing:

Potion - A soft and sweet poiton that replenishes 25% Health.

High-Potion - A stronger sweeter drink that replenishes 50% Health.

Mega-Potion - A very strong and super sweet drink that replenishes 75% Health.

Pheonix Down - Use a feather from the tail of a Pheonix to bring back a downed ally with 25% of thier HP healed.

Mana:

Ether - A strong alcohol based drink that recharges 30% Mana.

Turbo-Ether - A very strong smelly drink that recharges 50% Mana.

Esper-Fume - A super potent fume that all mages love, inhale for 75% mana recharge.

Mix:

Elixer - One of the most powerful drinks in existance. This not only fulls ya up and quenches your thirst, but it replenishes 100% health and 100% mana.

Mega-Elixer - The most powerful drink in existance. One bottle is enough to feed an army, and will restore full health, and mana to your entire party. Smiths cannot make this item, and they are VERY expsensive.

Antidote - A medical herb that cures poison.

Stein - Dry eyes? Use Stein brand eyedrops to cure blind.

Needle - Got a sleepy friend? Wake them up fast with this little prick that does no damage. Cures sleep.

Reverse Spiral - A spinny toy fan that spins in reverse, making those confused see straight again. Cures confusion.

Insoles - Feet hurt? Try these docotor made insoles to cure what ails ya. Cures Bind.

Coldy-Burny - What copyright infringment? These cream fist makes your arms icy... then hot. *eyeshifts* Cures Numb.

Newspaper - Got a friend whos being bad but you don't want to stab him? Smack him with one of these to snap him to his senses. Cures Berserk.

Candywash - A sweet mix of sugar and disolving enzymes to clean your mouth and whiten your teeth all while giving you a sugar high! Cures Silence.

Heartbreaker - Got a friend in a bad relationship? Give him one of these to break his heart and get it over with. Cures Charm.

Sunray - Is your friend stoned? Well we don't have a cure for that... but if they've been turned to stone use this for a gargoyle like effect. Cures Stone.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:54 pm 
=====Status Ailement Info=====

SA011

Here are the types of status downs the game has and what can cure them.

Low Level Status Ailments:

Blind - A characters eyes burn and lowers thier chance of a successful attack. 50% Chance to miss attacks, magic included. Support/Cure magic not.
Cured By - Esuna or Steins

Stun - Your stunned and can do nothing for 1 turn, if you are attacked you cannot attempt to pre-empt or evade, only you defense will come into play. When you are stunned, effects that lower by turn or mp costs do not go into effect.
Cured By - Nothing

Confuse - A hard blow to the head can make a character target both allies and enemies for thier next attack. 50% chance attack ally in range.
Cured By - Esuna or Reverse Spiral

Poison - You get sick and take 10-15% damage each time your turn comes up.
Cured By - Esuna or Antidote

Sleep - Nap time! You fall asleep for 3 turns or untill you are attacked, normal defense rolls are given, but cannot be crited. Magic will not wake you, only physical attacks.
Cured By - Esuna or Needle

Mid Level Status Ailments:

**Update**Made the level 2 status ailements slightly stronger.

Bind - Injured or frozen feet that keeps a character from moving for 3 turns, cuts evasion by 25%.
Cured By - Esuna or Insoles

Numb - Numb arms keep a character from swinging thier weapons, but they can still cast spells. Lasts for 3 turns, cuts defense by 25%.
Cured By - Esuna or Coldy-Burny

Slow - Your speed is cut in half for 3 turns, you power suffers a 25% drop.
Cured By - Haste

Silence - Your mouth is filled with icky goo making it impossible to speak and cast spells for 3 turns, your resistance is also cut by 25%.
Cured By - Esuna or Candywash

Berserk - All attacks do 200% damage but you can't control your character or use skills and magic. All Magic damage taken while Berserked is doubled, and your magic is cut by 25%.
Cured By - Esuna or Newspaper

High Level Status Ailments:

Charm - Your now under the influcene of another team, the GM gets to control your actions for 3 turns.
Cured By - Heartbreaker

Freeze - You've been frozen solid, and you can do nothing but wait untill you thaw in 3 turns. Your immune to magic in this form, however any physical damage you take will be trippled, as your body can shatter.
Cured By - Nothing

Stone - Your skin turns to stone and you can't move or even think. Your a statue now!
Cured By - Sunray

Doom - Your countdown untill death. You have 5 turns to win the battle or your energy will deplete and you get ko'ed.
Cured By - Nothing

Control - You soul has been taken over and you have no control of what you do. Another player gets to control your body untill they are attacked or you reach critical status.
Cured By - Nothing

Spells that raise your stats or block Status Ailements are called Status Support Spells.

Spells that lower your stats are called Status Downs.

And that does it for this version of KK. Feel free to post questions, reserve spots for next time, or anything else you need here or in the OOC Thread. Have fun!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:24 am 
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: Dr+Quacksalver
Location: Fighting the good fight! The War on Low Temperatures is a righteous battle!
Am I on the waiting list? I think I did ask to be put there last time. Still remember my characte idea.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:38 pm 
Course ya are.

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG