Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ] 

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:40 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Rocs gives quick salute to his defeated enemy and turns a half step to the right, sweeping the battlefield with his eyes.

Force Field Spotted...

Target quickly acquired Rocs leaps towards Feng and her attackers, spreading his legs mid air and pulling them up as he falls...

Side-Step

Landing crouched and sliding as he slashes at Sabre Guard A's Achilles tendons to drop the man in his tracks and make the last thing on his mind harming Rocs' ship mate... even if she has very loud guns.

Forgive me for the pain, I shall fix you up shortly.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
*BONK*

Having been knocked upside the head with a billy club like some sort of Three Stooges impersonator, Sebastian is understandably dizzy but nonetheless undeterred. Unfortunately, the guy is already pretty badly hurt and if he hits him with another volley from his drones it could end badly for him. So, instead of doing the reasonable thing and attacking him again, Sebastian backpeddles a bit to get away from his attacker selects a different target.

Selecting SMG Guard B, Sebastian takes aim with his Blaster and opens fire. Once again, the drones hovering in the air just above the combat zone whir into motion, orienting themselves on the same target and sending a volley of kinetic rounds straight at him.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:08 pm 
"Just for - the sake of - transparency here . . . " Panting from exertion as he speaks, Zach continues to deliver a few quick jabs with his bayonet, probing his target's defense more than attacking as he circles to keep the two club-equipped guards in line with one another from his vantage point. " . . . I'm going - to be honest. My whole - game plan here - is to knock you unconscious - and use you as a human shield."

Happily allowing his opponent to get in the habit of batting away his rifle in defense rather than openly dodging, Zach thrusts in one last time. It's another weak feint of course, but he never intended to try to stab the man a second time in any case; instead he pulls the trigger as his target readies his club, attempting to unleash a plasma bolt directly into the man's shoulder from near to point blank range while counting on it to continue past toward the other guard should he miss. "So I really hope - you're well liked - by your friends here. For both our sakes."

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:26 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Jonas nods to the captain's advice. However, when the man's gun explodes, and Rojo compliments the shot again, he can't help but grin. "Hey, what can I say? Its a great shot."

He continues to target carefully, aiming at the first of the SMG guards, before firing again. "What do you think? Can I do two for two?"

Fire at weapon, SMG Guard A.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:11 pm 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
(OOC: Okay, taking feedback into consideration, I’m trying to condense the information so that the combat posts read better. Part of this will be more color coding

Here is the legend:
Damage type:
Energy Type Damage
Kinetic Type Damage
Explosive/Concussive Type Damage

Weapon Type:
Light Weapon Type
Melee Weapon Type
Heavy Weapon

Bonuses or Penalties from Damage
Bonuses from Perks
)

Rojo grins as Jonas keeps firing from behind the wall, this time aiming to shoot out one of the SMG guards.

<Jonas v SMG Guard A>
Roll: 12
CRITICAL THREAT
Critical Roll: 10 +2 +1 = 13
CRITICAL HIT THREE DAMAGE LEVELS

Jonas’ aim is dead on; the SMG the guard is holding flies out of his hands, and he falls to his knees as his hands are burnt from the searing energy of the blaster. He doesn’t look like he’ll be able to fight anymore. Rojo cheers. “THAT’S THE WAY!!!”

Fred takes the opportunity gained from being able to talk to the central computer momentarily to get it to slam the door on a guard; the lucky recipient of the slam... is Billy Club Guard A!

<DOOR v Billy Club Guard A>
Roll: 3 +1 +1 = 5
Minor Success (+1 to future attacks against Billy Club Guard A)

The guard notices the door, but his left hand still gets clipped. He screams angrily, “HEY, THE HELL!?” No one seems to understand why that just happened, and the guards are now kind of weirded out.

Meanwhile, Fred continues to hack the system.

<Fred Hack Check>
Roll: 11 +3 = 14
AIDED CRITICAL SUCCESS

Fred accesses the ship’s main computer through an exploit he identified... and now has complete and total access to every system on board the ship! He can act as the ship’s main computer so long as the crew is on board.

Zachary continues fighting with the guards, one of whom just had a door slam on him briefly. (Zach managed to get out of the way.) Continuing to feint, he baits the other guard in to attacking him... and lets a bolt of energy flare from his rifle.

<Zachary v Billy Club Guard B>
Roll: 2 -1 -1 +1 = 1
Failure...

Unfortunately, the guard notices what’s up, and sidesteps the attack, ready to strike...

Sebastian takes aim at SMG Guard B, and his drones aim right along with him.
<Sebastian v SMG Guard B>
Roll: 6 +1 - 1 +1 = 7
Success! -1 Damage level

Once again, a hail of energy and bullets rain upon the guard, his armor unable to sustain the force of the attack, and the guard staggers back after taking damage.

Rojo chuckles as he sees his crew doing so well. Noting Fred’s success, he turns to the leader of the squad and pronounces, “I’m warning you, you had best surrender. This fight is as good as over.” The squad leader sneers in response. “BULL, PIRATE! DO YOUR WORST!” Rojo shrugs and says, “I don’t even have to. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

With that, he points ARMS at the squad leader, palm open, and a laser fires from a cannon embedded in it.

<Rojo v Squad Leader>
Roll: 11 +3 -1 = 13
AIDED CRITICAL SUCCESS

Energy arcs forth and slams into the titanium vest of the squad leader, knocking him backwards into the wall of the ship, knocking him out cold.

With a whistle, Rojo walks over and picks up the captain’s coat he tossed aside, putting it on with a cocky grin. “I see you were promoted to your level of incompetence,” he snidely remarks to the unconscious leader. To the other guards, he says, “My good friend Fred has just completed a complete and total system take over of your ship, and you have already seen the effectiveness of both myself and my crew. Please, take us to the bridge so we can negotiate the terms of your surrender...” The guards stand down, the billy club guard that was about to strike Zachary being held back.

========================>
ROJO'S GROUP
<========================
<=====>
VICTORY
<=====>
-------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, near the ship holds, the battle rages onward.

Feng lowers her autocannon and draws her enormous wrench, clobbering Sabre Guard B with an incredible force.

<Feng v Sabre Guard B>
Roll: 8 -1 +1 +1 = 9
Success! -1 Damage level

Blood runs down the side of the guard’s face, him clearly reeling from a near concussion. He twitches and winces from the pain.

Rocs takes a few quick steps, dancing across the battlefield to trip the other Sabre-weilding guard.

<Rocs v Sabre Guard A>
Roll: 7 +1 +1 +1 = 10
MAJOR SUCCESS!! - 2 Damage Levels!

With stunning skill and grace, Rocs knocks the guard to his knees, severing his tendons with a single strike. He is unable to move, and therefore unable to fight effectively with his blade.

Jomo continues his mad rampage through the guards, attempting to grapple the grenadier and chuck him into the blaster guards.

<Jomo Grapple Attempt v Grenade Launcher Guard B>
Roll: 2 +1 +1 +1 = 5
Minor Success

Jomo isn’t able to get a good enough grip to chuck the guard in to the blaster users, but he does manage to slam the guard face first in to the ground, causing a minor injury.

Enrica, a sick grin on her face after her downing of the last guard, turns her attention to the leader. “C’mere, let’s have some fun... stop hiding behind your troops and FIGHT ME!!”

With a ridiculously fast rush, her dual blades flash one after the other in rapid succession, looking to bring the squad leader down as efficiently as possible.

<Enrica v Squad Leader (Bonus to Damage Range)>
Roll 1: 7 +1 +1 +4 -1 = 12
AIDED CRITICAL SUCCESS
Roll 2: 8 +1 +1 +4 -1= 13
AIDED CRITICAL SUCCESS

Enrica doesn’t even give the leader time to speak. Her blades cut through the titanium armor of the squad leader like butter, leaving him on the ground with a number of wounds. Her grin widens as she turns to the other guards.

“That’s iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit? C’mon, who’s next, who’s next!!!” She seems to be filled with absolute sadistic glee, and none of the guards seem keen on continuing this fight. “Cowards! Hehehe!! HEY ROCS! Clean up these guys and let’s hit the storage room.” Sheathing her blades, she walks towards the door.

========================>
ENRICA’S GROUP
<========================
<=====>
VICTORY
<=====>
-------------------------------------------------

Rojo’s group is led on to the bridge by one of the guards, where the captain looks none too thrilled with the outcome. “Well... you got us. Your minions down in the hold can do as they like.”

Rojo laughs with glee. “Nah, we don’t need to do all that. We’ll just take some parts, get what we’re looking for and be on our way.”

Turning to Zachary, Rojo says, “Zachary, discuss the terms of surrender with this nice man, won’t you?”

Opening his comm to Fred, Rojo says, “Heya Fred, be a pal and delete all the camera data from our invasion.”

Then, turning to his newcomers, Jonas and Sebastian, he smiles and says, “Well? What do you think of your first mission?”

------------------------------------------------

The entrance to the hold is sealed, as expected. Enrica turns to Jomo and Feng. “Hey, Jomo, you got your charges? Feng, help him out setting the charges, we don’t want any accidents, ya know?”

Meanwhile, one of the guards that Rocs is tending to looks up at him. “You... you’re a Shatti... what’s a Cat like you doing running in with a bunch of pirates? And... why help us?”

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:45 pm 
And as Enrica finishes up the squad leader and the others surrender, Rocs shuts off his rapier and clips it to his belt. "Well. I suppose that will do." He looks around and spots the most critical of the soldiers and sets to work, stopping the bleeding, stitching the wounds and giving painkillers where needed.

When one of the guards asks what he's doing, he smiles at him, "I owe Captain Rojo a great deal, which is a strange idea to our people in the first place. Call me an anomaly or whatever you will, but all life deserves to be healed and pain free. Captain's Rojo's command is a merciful one. Should you ever run across him again, have nothing to fear by surrendering. He would never harm anyone who did not fight back."

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:30 am 
Code:
Fred: Hi, central computer! I am login terminal alpha-nine. The Captain would like to log in, with full access to everything, please.

Central computer: Please have her place her hand on the biometric scanner.

Fred takes a moment to change his IP and MAC addresses... the computer equivalent of putting on a false moustache.

Code:
Fred: Hi, I'm Biometric Scanner S-101. I would like to report that the person who has just placed their hand on me is giving exactly the same readings as the last person to place their hand on me.

Central computer: Well, the last person to place their hand on a biometric scanner was the Captain, so it must be the Captain logging in again. Welcome, Captain - hey, where did that login terminal go?

Fred quickly removes his virtual fake moustache.

Code:
Fred: Here am I, login terminal alpha-nine. I never left.

Central computer: Oh, there you are. I don't know how I missed you. Nonetheless, you're logged in with full access rights.

Fred: Excellent. Now let me see...

Every door on the ship immediately slams shut and locks. As long as Fred's in control, doors will unlock and open when and only when one of the pirate crew walks up to it; thus allowing the pirates a lot more freedom to move about the ship than the regular crew has.

"...hey, when was this system last cleaned out?" asks Fred's voice, over the shipwide intercom. "Its a mess. I mean, look at the cleaning droids, their schedule is horrendously ineffecient. And your engine systems - you bought the BH-720-S model - oh, and look at how much you paid for it, you were cheated, its not worth half that - which the same hardware as the faster BH-720, only with a software block that prevents you from going full speed. Is that fair? I don't think that's fair. And I can make your entire computer system at least eight percent faster by reordering your file system and emptying out a few buffers..."

While he's got system access, Fred removes the software blocks on engine speed and writes out a schedule for the cleaning droids that's 20% more efficient (but that will result in cleaning droids getting in the way of the crew at all sorts of inopportune moments for the next several weeks). And reorders the file system - while he's at it, he deletes not only the camera records of the pirates' visit, but all other system logs and records covering the same period. (And deletes them properly, overwriting them several times with other data, far beyond the reach of any undelete utility).

He also creates for himself a backdoor, an account with full admin access and a horrendously complicated password that can't be seen or deleted by any other account. If Fred should ever come across a computer he's hacked before, he prefers it to be as easy as possible to get in again next time.

Finally, he slips in a carefully hidden timed programme. From now on, every year, at noon on the Captain's birthday, the computer will sing "Happy Birthday". In Fred's voice.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:52 pm 
As his shot goes wide and the enraged guard rounds on him, Zach brings up his bayonet to take a defensive stance just in time for Rojo's declaration to freeze the security forces in their tracks. Chuckling and lowering his weapon, Zach gives a sheepish grin to his opponent and mutters, "Yeah . . . about that body shield thi-"

The resounding crack of the billy club striking the side of Zach's helmet fills the hungry silence of the ship's surrender, and it takes him several moments to pick himself up off the floor while his attacker's squadmates keep the man from following through. Okay . . . , he pushes himself up to his feet, no longer grinning quite so proudly, I was trying to make him mad, so maybe I deserved that one . . . . Waving off any effort made by Rojo's crew to see to the man's attack and thanking a variety of cosmic gods in case any of them were real, he counts himself lucky to have worn the helmet today as he follows his captain through to the bridge.

----

Zach enters the bridge an entirely new man; posture corrected and carefree grin replaced with a firm and confident smile, he follows along at Rojo's side while remaining a precise number of steps behind the man as they approach the surprised captain. A childhood spent pretending to be respectable at company events had its advantages, although to be honest the 'staying in step' thing was one he'd picked up from watching Enrica.

Rojo wrote:
“Zachary, discuss the terms of surrender with this nice man, won’t you?”

Showtime. Raising one hand in an attempt to assuage suspicion as he reaches into a compartment on the back side of his armor, he pulls free a pair of expensive Gortamoran cigars and an polished steel skull-and-crossbones patterned lighter as he approaches the ship's captain. Offering the man the cigar and a light in quick succession, he admits, "Piracy can be a messy business, but as far as we're concerned it is a business all the same." Lighting his own cigar and taking a long draw on it, he then offers his nervous mark a formal handshake, introducing himself to an extent. His family's protection went a long way, but it was best to save that part of his name for something more desperate than an easy surrender.

"As our captain mentioned, my name is Zachary, and I'll have you know that everyone in our crew is under very strict orders to minimize harm and damage both to your ship and its crew. In fact, it's very likely that our ship's doctor is already seeing to the security forces that were injured in our brief conflict. As I said, this is strictly business; we have a very specific goal on board your ship, and will leave the remainder of your cargo as well as your crew and command intact. Messy though it may be," Zach takes another drag of his cigar, the red flare from the embers at the end reflecting against his bright green eyes for just a moment, "- piracy doesn't have to be unpleasant."

"Now, our terms. Although we've already taken control of the ship, we need you to formally declare the surrender to your crew. Make sure they know they're safe, and to have them stay in their quarters and not attempt to bypass our lockdown. Your surrender wont mean anything if your engineering staff panic, override the doors and come at us with wrenches." As with most oddly specific examples, that one had a story behind it. But hey, there was a reason he mentioned these things nowadays. "Once your crew are aware of their situation and safety, we'll shut down your engines and begin extracting the material what we came for. Once we find it, the removal process shouldn't take long, and we'll return control of the ship to you exactly as it was."

Fred wrote:
"...hey, when was this system last cleaned out?"

Oh no . . .

Fred wrote:
"Its a mess. I mean, look at the cleaning droids, their schedule is horrendously ineffecient. And your engine systems - you bought the BH-720-S model - oh, and look at how much you paid for it, you were cheated, its not worth half that - which the same hardware as the faster BH-720, only with a software block that prevents you from going full speed. Is that fair? I don't think that's fair. And I can make your entire computer system at least eight percent faster by reordering your file system and emptying out a few buffers..."

His smile faltering for a moment, Zach quickly recovers, promising, " . . . Or at least mostly as it was. Maybe better!" Glaring at the nearest visible camera, he continues, "Now assuming our friend will keep further announcements just to the compartments our crew are currently in, we should get you to making that announcement, and fast. If your men weren't already worried by the sound of fighting, an unfamiliar voice coming over the comm can't be making them any more comfortable." He pauses for a second as if considering something, and then adds, ". . . and seriously, a BH-720-S? I really hope that was provided by your employers, else you may want to fire whoever was in charge of that purchase."

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:17 pm 
As Rocs finishes bandaging the second to last crew member he walks over to the last, a simple bump on the head. He pulls out a cold compress from his first aid kit and bends down to place it. A swift movement later and the guard is behind Rocs, placing him in a half-arm lock with a field knife pressed against his throat. "NOBODY MOVE! Or we get to see what color Shatti blood is... I bet it's yellow. CAUSE YOU'RE ALL COWARDS!"

Rocs sighs, "You are too young to have fought in the war... so that must mean..."

"SHUT UP! Dirty Flying Litterbox! I had family that died in that war! MY FAMILY! Then they call a damned truce!? I'm gonna bleed you Fanger... I'm gonna bleed you dry for my family!!" He presses the knife of the knife into Rocs throat, a tiny bead of blood rolls down it.

"Litterbox...? Ah... that is one of the more creative slurs I've heard. I am also too young to have fought in that war..."

"I said shut up!! I don't care if I'm shot down! I'm gonna cut your throat!"

"Then by all means, do so."

"What?!"

"Do you feel what is against your side?" The guard goes extremely still, "that is the open end of my Pulsar Saber hilt. I have but to move my thumb and it will tear it's way through you."

"I... I don't care! You'll die too! You... you damned cat... bird...." The guard is shaking now.

"Quite the contrary. Inside of my med kit is a thermal coil for quick cauterization. My training and constitution will allow me to tough out the sudden drop in blood pressure and seal my wound up before I bleed out. It will be unpleasant and leave me with a terrible scar, but I will survive. I will also be woozy. In the meantime, I'll have torn through your bowels, stomach and most likely collapse a lung with my saber. What you may not realize, young man, is that my saber cauterizes as it cuts. You will not bleed to death, but you will start suffering sepsis as well as being unable to breathe. I'll have to shove a stint in your lung to release the pressure. In the meantime, I'll have to preform emergency surgery to have you from toxic shock. My current kit has no anesthetics and there will be no time to get you to sick bay; you'll have to endure this all conscious. It will be extremely painful, and oh yes, I shall have to so this while still woozy from blood loss."

"...I.... I...."

"Shall I preform surgery on you today?"

The knife clatters to the ground, followed quickly by the guard whose legs have failed him. Rocs turns around and places his hilt back on his belt. With one deft movement he's placed a bandage on his neck and a cold compress to the young mans head, "Keep pressure on this for at least 15 minutes to avoid bruising."

"...o...okay..."

Rocs stands and presses the comlink sewn into his collar, "Captain, anyone on your end need any attention?"

Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:08 am 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Feng moves for her gun when the crewman grabs Rocs, but smiles when she sees that the alien has the situation well under control. She then slaps Jomo on the shoulder, and says "C'mon, you heard the first mate. Let's get those charges set so we can blow this thing and get on our merry way."

Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
HimizujinEternia wrote:
Then, turning to his newcomers, Jonas and Sebastian, he smiles and says, “Well? What do you think of your first mission?”

"Heh," Sebastian laughs. "It was a great deal more pleasant than some of the other missions I've gone on." Sebastian holsters his blaster. As he does, one of his drones, the four of them still floating in the air, passes in front of his face on its orbit around his head. He brushes it aside, so he can still see Captain Rojo. At his touch, it immediately shoots up into the air and does a little twirl around the room like a gyroscope.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 am 
"Huh?" Jomo says, snapping out of a slight daze. "Oh, right." Jomo nods, pulling off the straps of his backpack, and grabbing it by the sole handle. He pauses for a moment, stopping by the guard now holding a cold compress. Jomo kneels down, until he's staring the guard straight in the face, and then whispers. "I understand that you just got out of a horribly scary situation, and that you are already quite terrified of our crew, particularly my very good friend, Doctor Rocs. I understand that Doctor Rocs can more than adequately handle himself, and that he needs no defending, especially from some mook who doesn't know any better. But I want to make something perfectly clear. If you," he pauses for a moment, and looks across the row at all the other guards. "And this goes for all of you so listen closely." Jomo turns back towards the still shaking guard. "If I ever find out you've insulted my doctor in any way, shape, or form, I will personally shove so much ANFO down your throat that what's left of you won't even register as cosmic dust." And with that unnecessary threat made, Jomo returns to his standing position, and grabs his pack once more, taking light, almost dance-like steps to the door. "Oh!" He turns around and swiftly marches back towards the hurt crew members, specifically towards the one labelled in Jomo's head as Grenade Launcher B. He kneels back down in front of the guard and places a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for trying to throw you like that. It was pretty out of line, and I've been trying to control myself, but sometimes, I just get carried away. You know how it goes." He pats the guard's shoulder once more, and smiles, before returning to the problem at hand.

The door.

"Well, well, well, let's see here." Jomo puts his index fingers and thumb into a picture frame formation, and steps back, closing an eye and sticking out his tongue as he examines the only thing between him and the prize. And whatever the mission was for too. "All righty, Madame Feng, if you would be so kind as to take this lump of PE4 and just sort of wedge it into the cracks on that side of the door? Put enough on there that there aren't any visible spots of sealing." Jomo pulls a brick of the plastic explosive from the pack, and hands it to his cyborg crew member. "I'll get the other side. Then we'll need to plaster in the blasting caps, connect the detonators, and watch sweet, sweet magic turn this door into a giant piece of scrap metal. Then we'll punch it down." He gives a thumbs up to Feng before starting his part of the job, only stopping for a moment to turn around and make a short announcement. "Rest assured, I am a professional, and 60% of the time, the collateral damage isn't even that bad. Snacks are in the bag, if ya get peckish." Then he turns back to his duty, humming a cheerful tune.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:16 am 
As soon as Jomo approaches the door, Fred attempts to unlock and open it; apparently ignoring how much that will irritate the explosives expert.

At around the same time, a little cleaning droid screeches to a halt next to Doc Rocs. "There was a bit of a fight." Fred tells the Doctor. "I've set the cleaning droid to show you the shortest route there that doesn't pass through vacuum, furnaces or heavy weapons fire, as per your previously expressed preferences. I can't find anyone else who looks injured anywhere else."

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 pm 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Feng sighs, as she takes the brick of explosive and presses the compound into the cracks of the door per Jomo's guidelines. As she smooths out a bit which ended up too thick, she turns to him and says "You have a way of making us all feel calm about you playing with explosives, you know that? If I had a 40% rate of making the core throw off lethal levels of radiation I wouldn't be bragging about it." She pauses to squeeze in some extra in a crevice she only partially filled, and says "Still, at least you haven't set a dozen kilos of the stuff in a derilect's chapel just because you claim the ship's AI told you to. I guess that's a step up."

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:07 pm 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Rojo takes a seat on the bridge as Fred starts having his way with the ship systems and laughs. "That computer, I tell you..."

Zachary attempts to calm the nerves of the captain, using his skill and expertise as a fixer.

<Zachary v Captain, Negotiation>
Roll: 4 + 1 (Calling) + 1 (History) + 1 (Knack) + 1 (Situational) = 8
Success!

The captain nods slowly; he still seems a bit nervous, but he understands the weight of the situation. "Yeah... I get what you're saying. And... thanks, for the ship advice..."

He walks over to his station and picks up the ship communication line. "All hands, stand down. We have negotiated the terms of our surrender with the Burning Star Pirates. Do not interfere with them for the duration they are on the ship. Return to your cabin and await All Clear."

As Sebastian answers, Rojo warmly says, "Good, that's good. The last twenty years I've been a pirate, and the sector has only gotten more rowdy... the Sector Defense Armada... the Black Sky... heck, even the crews with the smaller profiles like the Golden Dream have all been swept up in a great Squall... even in this line of work, I like to be the calm wind that pushes back the storm."

His musing is interrupted by Rocs' message. "Oh good, Rocs; there's some men on way to the bridge you can take care of; I stabilized them but they need a doctor's hand." Closing the comm, he then looks at Jonas. "How about you, Flyboy? You look like the type that is ready to sail against whatever current runs against him; this kind of work what you signed on for?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fred's complete control of the ship allows him to easily open the door for Feng and Jomo as they try to set up the explosives. Enrica chuckles. "Seems our little computer friend is trying to be helpful... Sorry, Jomo, but we'll have to find you that Asteroid after all, I guess."

Enrica walks inside and begins to look around. Inside the hold there are many boxes stacked from floor to ceiling, all with labels indicating to handle with caution. "Remember, we're looking for a piece of Red pulsar..."

She begins searching, starting to look through boxes; unfortunately, she can't seem to find any box that is distinct from the others. Curling her lower lip, she turns to Feng. "I'm no good with this kind of thing.... ever see a hold like this? Know of any hidden compartments?"

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG