Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:04 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 3580
Website: http://wtf.animeblogger.net
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Team A

Rollen nods. "yeah, I'm with you, kids. Too lucky a chance to turn and run. Big guy, I always heard you're an iron defense. Want to step up?"

Raserke doesn't note the other's voice, but stands up, and places himself in front of the cave entrance. Moving in front of Karie, he shakes his head. "The steadfast met the rush head on. The quick and strong use his work."

He focuses, and a large slab of stone grows from the ground, which he grabs as it forms the vague shape of an axe. "Stoneshape Equip." he says under his breath.

Rollen fades back into the darker parts of the cave, and disappears from view. Turia moves to support her teammate from behind, as a luminescent shape rears up from the cave mouth. A large centipede, 12 feet or more in length, it slams against Raserke, shoving him back.

"I won't be able to hold this position long!" He bellows,s but doesn't move yet, holding his axe slab in the creature's pincers.

Raserke: 98% Hp
Turia: 100% Hp
Rollen: 100? % Hp
CentipedeCrush: 100% Hp.

Karie: 110HP
Teriesias: 165HP
Clarence:100HP




Team B


One of the frozen geysers shatters, exploding from the blow behind it. The beast that comes out has two heads. Both ugly, horned, and fanged. The burly humanoid's heavy grey skin is tinged with frost that hangs from clumps of dirty hair all over the body. In its hand, a broken stalagmite with the end worn into a handle. It stomps foward, and roars, the air swirling with cold around it.

Lybi winces. "I think they call this a IceEttin. Cytak, take point!"

The heavily armed figure steps foward, next to Kai, and the two of them are the first to feel the blow, the club swung in a wide horizontal path.

Swing: 77
Cytak: 50
Kai: 83

The blue warrior takes the brunt of the blow, flung back, but Kai is able to redirect the path, the blow fanning just overhead.

Lybi holds her staff with a bell shaped flare on the end ready, and casts a spell. Vines shoot from it, and wrap themselves around the arm of the IceEttin. "That'll damage its attack for a couple rounds!" She shouts as Cytak struggles back to his feet, and Emirc pulls double swords, ready to strike.

Cytak: 85% Hp
Lybi: 100% Hp
Emirc: 100% hp
IceEttin: 99% HP
Thornstung (2 rounds)

Kai: 220 HP
Brand: 105 HP
Maya: 140 HP

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:28 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 9942
As promised, Clarance immediately casts a spell to speed Karie up. Then he reaches into the air, and pulls out a ball of fire, which he throws at the centipede-creature.

"Do we still get the XP if we just throw it off the ledge," asks Clarance, "or do we actually need to kill it for that?"

1-2: Thought of Heat, on Karie
3-4: Fire Orb at CentipedeCrush

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:21 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 4426
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Location: Kampai!!
Kai watches as the two-headed monster leaps out of the ground.

Okay...

Kai leans back and jams the end of One's lance into the ground, deflecting the massive icicle with the tip.

No more embarrassments...

Kai cracks the neck, joints popping and steps forward towards the Ettin.

I am Kai. I chose the roll of tank. If I fail, we all die.

The grip on the lance tightens, dust falling from the knuckles.

I will not lose.

A small grin spreads across one's face.

Find the source of the frozen river. Return it to normal to cut off the Ice One's strength.

"All of you!" Kai shouts at both teams of players, "Cytak and I will hold this thing off. Don't bother attacking it yet, this is a puzzle. Find the source of the frozen river. Return it to normal to cut off the Ice One's strength -- while we play with it, look around. Find an inlet or something where the water flows into this cave; see if you can't melt it or get the water flowing again to melt this ice. I think that's the key!"

Kai looks up at the mountain of a monster in front of oneself. "Alright Frosty. Let's go."

Kai takes a horse stance, the earth shaking beneath the feet as muscle tone increases with a blast of dust and sand.

[1-2 Mountain Body]

Kai then steps forward and begins spinning the lance, ready to intercept any attacks and keep the beast from going after the team.

[3-4 Spinning Block]

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:01 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 3848
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Brand, rather than listening to Kai, focuses the power of light into two clenched fists. Radiance explodes from each with enough force to create twin shockwaves around his body, and when they cross over his entire body begins to radiate power.

"C'mon, Kai - remember, everyone thought they were supposed to fight the bear by glitching it into a bunch of trees too. Look how that one turned out!" He then watches the IceEttin, waiting for it to meet Kai's challenge. Once it does, he streaks in from behind and delivers a powerful open-palmed photonic blow to the creature's knee, driving it off-balance, then delivering another radiant strike to the back of its abdomen, between hip, rib, and spine.

1-2: Light Breaker
3: Radiant Palm
4: Radiant Combo

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:35 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 2244
Website: http://wtf.animeblogger.net
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Location: Current Mood: KILL ALL HUMANS
Karie holds her actions until Clarence's buff kicks in, then rushes forward, leaping over Raserke to unleash a flurry of slashes with freshly drawn blades.

Action 1: Slash W/ Red Sword @ CentipedeCrush
Action 2: Slash W/ Black Sword @ CentipedeCrush
Actions 3-4: Cross Slash @ CentipedeCrush

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:24 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 6868
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Maya sets herself into place as she hauls back on her lance, before launching it toward the Ettin's head with a short huff of exertion. After that, she blurs slightly as she triggers her Flowing Dodge technique and looks around for this 'frozen river' and its' possible source.

Action 1-2: Aimed Blow
Action 3-4: Flowing Dodge

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:20 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:45 am
Posts: 255
Location: Tejas
What do I do? What do I do? Teiresias, despite the monster that has just appeared is lost in his own little world. Those who have been watching him would have noticed that he's been eerily silent for a long time. I didn't have time for this. How the [CENSORED] did they come up with their characters in such a short [CENSORED] time? Did they play the system for their builds? Did they just sit down and wait at the tutorial zone? How did they do it? How? HOW? Teiresias' grip on his hammer tightens, and tightens until his knuckles turn white. I can't play anything. It's too real. Too fast. Too much. It's too much right now. I can't handle it. I can't leave, but I can't stay. I can't stay, but I can't leave. "I need a break." He murmurs. "I need time to myself. I have no character. I can't play without a character. I can't do this. I just can't."

Actions 1-4: Attempt to Log Out

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:51 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 3580
Website: http://wtf.animeblogger.net
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
--Team A --

A knife flashes out of nowhere, but misses the worm as its body writhes along the wall. A muffled curse is heard from Rollen, though he isnt visible yet.

Raserke lets out another grunt as he shoves with the axe, throwing the beast back. It curls into a spring, and then throws itself forward, bowling over Turia. Her hit points drop a solid chunk, but unbowed, she swings her sword at the trailing body, it sparkling with light as it goes. The Centipede's flesh gives way, but the blow is glancing, doing minor damage.

Karie glows with energy from Clarence's spell, who then throws a blast of flame that hit the creature head on, encompassing it's body. The damage is signifcant, biting off a quarter of the total meter. Karie follows that up with a pair of slices. The first one misses as the long insect writhes madly, but the second conects, doing minor damage. After that, she chains it into a fast strike with both swords, but the creature turns to face her, its pincers blocking the sword and then closing on her arm, digging into it and throwing her against the wall. Karie's hp drops by a third, over 30 points.

In the meantime, Teresias starts to panic. Noone else notices at first, but a dialog pops up in everyone's box that he is trying to log out. But soon after, it vanishes, and he c learly is speaking to someone for a moment, before returning, focused.


Team A
Rollen 100%
Rasherk 98%
Turia 100%

Karie 85/110 HP
Cross Slash: 2 turn

Clarence 100 HP
Thought of Heat: 4 Turn
Fire Orb: 2 turn

Teiresias 165 HP

CentipedeCrush 60%

Team 2:

Kai spins the lance, body turning a dark brown shade for a moment before being replaced by a glowing aura. Cytak nods, and his own form flashes a dark blue. "Strength of Pose", he mutters out loud.

The two of them charge the Ettin, who swings down with both arms. Cytak turns the blow on his side away easily, the arm flying clear. Kai, on the other hand, hits exactly right. The spin of the lance intersects perfectly with the greenish flesh, scoring a hit along the muscle of the forearm, and the Ettin flinches back.

"Good!" Lybi shouts. "Keep it off balance!" She casts another spell, and a beam of green hits Cytak, filling his life slightly.

Emeric throws a sword at the opponent, a black blade spinning in the air, and then slashing across its chest lightly, before boomeranging back into his hands. He snorts. "Body's tough. Slashing won't work so well. Better go for penetration." And his swords glow red.

Brand casts a buff as well, arms glowing with bright energy. The varying colors light the ice crystals up, throwing shine in all directions. The dazzling light focuses as Brand double strikes the giant, hobbling it at the knee and then striking it in the hollow of the back. The first blow causes it to stumble, and the second hit perfectly, causing quite a bit of damage.

Maya tries to capitalize on it by throwing her spear precisely. But the Ettin manages to catch it in mid air with the palm of its hand, the spear only sinking in up to the end of the blade. It vanishes and reappears in MAya's hand, who steps back, ready to move.

Kai gets distracted, talking to someone not there, probably over a chat program.

Team B
Cytak 92%
Lybi 100%
Emeric 100%

Kai 215/220
Spinning blow: 3 turn
Mountain body 3 turn: 5 turn

Brand 105
4 rounds Light Breaker:

Maya 140
Aimed Blow: 5
4 Round flowing dodge

IceEttin: 70%
Thornstung

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:46 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 2244
Website: http://wtf.animeblogger.net
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Location: Current Mood: KILL ALL HUMANS
Karie's eyes widen and teeth grind as she sees the message box about Teiresias logging out, and isn't any happier when the box goes away and he's still there.

"HEY! MUSCLEHEAD! QUIT STANDING AROUND AND LEND A HAND HERE!"

She sheathes her Wicked Blade, spins in to a spinning strike with the red blade, and follows up with a powerful Iai Strike using the Wicked Blade.

<Action 1-2. Spinning Cutter @ CentipedeCrush w/ Short Red Sword>
<Action 3-4. Iai Strike @ CentipedeCrush w/ Wicked Blade>

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:08 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 9942
"Hey, T, you okay?" asks Clarence, as he fires a series of flame darts at the centipede, followed by a blast of fire.

1-2: Flame Snipe, target CentipedeCrush
3-4: Flame Spark, target CentipedeCrush

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:51 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 3848
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Brand doesn't let up on his assault, sending his palm into the monster's other hamstring, using the step to move towards the thing's side. The next blow strikes its kidney, and then finally Brand draws back both hands, focusing all of his power into a devastating blow to its abdomen. It's only then that he notices his attacks aren't being mirrored by his erstwhile companion, and he jumps back, shaking Kai's shoulder.

"Kai, you alright?" Brand asks, as she notices her companion go completely immobile. "We need you tanking this thing."

1: Radiant Hamstring Strike
2: Radiant Kidney Punch!
3-4: Bright Fist!

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:32 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 6868
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Maya eyes Kai, saying "Lag?", but soon shrugs and focuses on the task at hand. She waits for the others to hopefully distract the creature and/or generate an opening before lunging in with sharp huff of effort, attempting to stab her lance deep into her opponent's side before dodging back out of melee range once more.

1) Dash in
2-3) Thrusting Strike
4) Run away!

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:21 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 4426
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Location: Kampai!!
Kai shakes one's head and takes a stance again, "Sorry all, just keeping us all together. Alright then, be careful - this is too easy to be a final boss..." Kai leaps forward, aiming the tip of the lance directly at the ice-beast's brow, spinning low and following through with another head shot.

[1-2 Piercing Blow]
[3-4 Head Cracker]

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:56 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:45 am
Posts: 255
Location: Tejas
Teiresias refocuses on the battle at hand. His grip tightens on his hammer, and he smiles weakly. "Sorry. Sorry. I'll be fine for now." Teiresias checks his new skills quickly, and settles on a plan of attack. "Make them stronger, and make the damage last." He murmurs to himself, before focusing his energy on Karie's sword once more.

Actions 1&2: Dark Enhance II - Damage (Karie)
Actions 3&4: Dark Enhance II - Poison (Raserke)

Top 
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: