Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:59 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
"Cleverness is one of our greatest advantages. We will face enemies stronger than us, but if we think, we'll win."

Zeshin's face is serious, his hands still busy plaiting his hair.

"That and our teamwork is what will allow us to carry the day."

His eyes rest on their sensei and he adds.

"What did you think, Sensei?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:08 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Ino nods. "Yes, in group situations, your teamwork will carry you far, and not just in combat. Based on the way you handled them, even when they held back some, you are already decent candiates for the Chuunin Exam, and you may even be able to take care of yourselves as well. However... you still need to be better. Cleverness is important, but it won't always save you. Things were tipped heavily in your favor in that battle, but there will be some where the odds are against you, and you have to succeed in those just as you succeeded in the others.

"So, here's a thought. Had they been allowed to use their Renkinjutsu to it's fullest, or had there not been a water source nearby, how would you have handled Edo and Aru?"

OOC Edit: Oh, and Dom, I don't think I've gotten level up stuff from ya.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:11 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
"Good point. My normal water jutsu is nowhere strong enough to create enough water for the special."

Shirate thinks for a bit. "Well, Aru was strong, very strong. I was able to dent him, i guess the word would be, with one shot, but not much. I probably would have fought in a combination of taijutsu and standard ninjutsu water techniques. Would have done my best to stay out of his greater reach, and use my speed to my advantage. I think that covers just about anything i can think of."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:39 pm 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Kirika thinks, "We'll... Uinry I was able to take alone really, under any circumstance I think I could again. She doesn't seem to know Renkinjutsu at all, so in a way she's the weakpoint of thier teamwork. If I could capture or disable Uinry, we could use her against them"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:12 am 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Zeshin nods.

"Using her against the others is a good plan, as they may be hesitant to use full strength against a teammate. Another good method would be avoidance. A technique such as that most likely drains chakra at an enhanced rate. He couldn't keep it up for too long and if we avoided his attacks, it would fade."

+Oops, I'll get those to you ASAP.+

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:24 pm 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Kirika nods, "I'm working on some new Jutsu's with Inuki here, I'm accually hoping to train under Kiba if I can sometime. I have some other idea too that would cacth people off guard. Ever seen a Nin-Animal use Genjutsu? I don't know if it's possible, but Inuki is the smartest dog I know! If anyone can learn it, he can."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:32 pm 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Ino looks at the three then chuckles a little. "Perhaps... but you still haven't determined what you would do had they been allowed to use Renkinjutsu to it's fullest. The ability to change the state of things through chakra... do you understand how heavily that could have affected the battle?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:37 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Zeshin nods.

"Yes. However, wearing full armor created by chakra must drain his chakra. If we were to retreat, using the environment to slow and distract him, then he would have to let the power go, or become exhausted. As for the others, immobilization worked well, how their control would change that, I'm not sure. But our comrade,"

He grins at Shirate.

"Uses attacks that are the best at defeating such armor. If one cannot breathe, or if water weighs one down even further, then being impenetrable is not much use. Perhaps if Shirate used water to slow the heavily armored foes, while Kirika, Inuki and I attack the others . . ."

His voice trails off as he plays out the battle in his head.

"It may work. The problem is one of lack of knowledge of their full capabilities. One that only further battle will remedy."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:12 am 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
+Well, if no one wants to respond, Zeshin's off to practice.+

After the session finishes up, Zeshin bids farewell to the others and heads back home. There, he sits with his Mother and Grandmother at their kitchen table and over a bowl of soup tells them all about the mission. At the end of his tale, he looks over to his grandmother.

"I'd like to start seriously training my bloodline powers. I think that it will give me an edge I might need when I face those metal nin again. Besides, as you have said, it is in my blood. It is my duty to fulfill the promise of power I have and give honor to the Iseya that have gone before me."

His grandmother beams, standing to rest her hand on his shoulder.

"My boy, you are a proud addition to the Iseya line."

______

It hadn't taken as long as he thought it would. It was strange really, almost as if he was remembering things rather than learning them. As his Grandmother taught him, showing how to use his powers, as they practiced them and spoke on the nature of the bloodline and how their abilities had been used in the past, Zeshin naturally fell into the use of them. He found himself with a much deeper appreciation for his blood powers, and with them, a deeper understanding of jutsu itself.

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG