Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:07 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: NekoFlashblade
OOC: RECAP POSTAGE OF DOOOOOOOM!

HimizujinEternia

Location: Falling in love with the greatest anime of all time... all over again

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:01 pm

Team 7 has now been doing missions for three days. During that time, the group passed 4 more D rank missions, and with each one, Senkoumaru found his patience growing thinner while Yami and Raven had to endure his complaints on the whole thing. Evening training had been difficult to keep peaceful, but fortunately, Rock Lee joined in the training, which kept the peace a bit better. However, today, Naruto fears, might be the day Senkoumaru officially snaps if they don't get something harder...

Episode 8: Icy Stares. Mission to the Hidden Village of Ice.

Naruto sat on the roof of the academy, waiting for his students to arrive. He was extra cautious, and there was even a hint of fear in his eyes. Godaime-sama... please, I beg of you, have that C-rank mission ready for my kids... I don't want to have to deal with angry Senkoumaru again...

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:46 pm

Senkoumaru walks up, on time but with a very large scowl on his face. He grimmaces at Naruto and quickly leaps up to the rooftop with him and takes a seat. After a moment, Naruto's fears are confirmed, "I swear to the Hokage Monument... if we get stuck with another worthless mission my head is going to explode, and I am taking you with me Fox Boy..."

He growls and adds, "I didn't spend all that time training with you just to go save a kitten from a tree... And by the way... I looked at your training schedule for your style... do you HONESTLY expect me to learn those REDICULOUS jutsu before you teach me the good one?"

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:49 pm

Naruto chuckles at Senkoumaru's assessment of his skills. "It's all about the basics, Senkoumaru. You wanna learn from me, you gotta start from my beginning."

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:50 pm

Senkoumaru's eye twithes, "But... THAT Jutsu?! Do you honestly expect ME to transform into... into... ARGH I can't even say it!! How the HELL does THAT do any good in battle!?"

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:52 pm

Naruto laughs. "You never know, Senkoumaru. In any case, it helped me in the past... never know when an Ero-sennin will come along that will only teach ya if you give him a 'fruit that is well matured.'"

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:54 pm

Senkoumaru falls over on the rooftop, "I'm going to die training under you... the stress is going to kill me... I'll be unbeaten in Ninjutsu prowess but the stress will bring me down..."

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:02 pm

Yami wakes up feeling somewhat sore, but happy another day has dawned. Training with Lee-sama was truly exilarating, even though Senkoumaru was a brat for much of their training and the genjutsu witch was on her team, she didn't really notice when Lee was around. Showering and then eating breakfast, she puts on her new weapons that her mom got her, smiling at the sharp points at the end of them. Entranced for a few minutes, she opens and closes her hands, thinking about how useful they will be. Waving good-bye to her parents, she sprints towards the academy.

Pleased at how she has progressed under Lee and Naruto, she decides to take the long route to the academy, just for fun and a short amount of training. Once she arrives there, she wonders where everyone is, until she looks up. Noticing Senkoumaru and Naruto arguing, she shakes her head and leaps up to join them.

'So, do we have another mission or is it a day off, so that we can train the entire time.' Her voice leaves little question as to which she would prefer.

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:23 pm

Senkoumaru watches Yami leap up and ponder about training the day away, "You just don't stop do you? Both you and Lee amaze me sometimes..." He looks away and continues with his own thoughts...

"Truley incredible... Yami has become quite the fighting force to be reckoned with. The way she trains is uncanny, there was no way in hell I could keep up. It's no wonder I couldn't learn the Konoha Senpuu... but I will learn it."

He looks up at Naruto for a moment and then back down at the rooftop, "To be a Ninjutsu master... such of which the village of Konoha has never seen before is my dream. I want to be the Kage No Rakurai... The Shadow of the Lightning. And yet... as hard as I trained in Taijutsu, Yami surpassed me."

"You know you're stronger Senkoumaru... but always keep in mind that without a good physical backing, when the Chakra and Jutsu fails you're going to die. You must learn more Taijutsu... but begin building your chakra reserves as well. With the techniques Naurto wants to teach us... we are going to need that Chakra."

"Also... we must work on the Miyaru. If we can successfully manage mixing our little created bloodline limit with -THAT- technique... heh... even the bravest of fools shall break before it. That's the plan then Senkoumaru... Taijutsu backing with strong Ninjutsu, but before the Ninjutsu we must build up our Chakra even more than we have. I must now strive to master Building, Using and Gaining Chakra. If we can take what both Naruto and Lee can teach us... then Kage No Rakurai can become more then a dream."

Senkoumaru grins and looks at Naruto, a kind of insane grin that may make the scroll-nin worry for his immortal soul. "So Sensei!! Just what are we doing today!?" A cheery Senkoumaru is somehow far more disturbing and frightening than a crabby one...

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:35 pm

Naruto smiles a bit nervously at Yami. "Well, the plan was to do another mission. I'm not sure what Tsunade-sama has planned, though..."

Naruto then jumps back as Senkoumaru acts way too happy to be Senkoumaru. "A-a-ano sa... do you mind... acting more like yourself...?"

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:57 pm

Senkoumaru grins, "Oh that depends oh Sensei-San... I have plans for what I wish to learn and they revolve around getting some real damned expericence... So how about a higher class mission neh?" He grins and chuckles at Naruto.

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:00 pm

Yami gives Senk a somewhat irritated, somewhat amused look, 'Why of course we stop, or at least I do. I stop whenever my legs and arms both give out and when I'm asleep, although I'm told I kick in my sleep. Thank you though, you have gotten better as well.' Inner Yami has a stunned look on her face, 'The brat was . . . polite? What are you up to?'

She pauses as Senkoumaru speaks to Naruto, somewhat confussled by the abrupt change, but shrugs and looks at Naruto for the answer.

When she hears Naruto's response, she nods slightly and then looks at Senkoumaru, 'Why are you so happy?' she asks with a slight frown, 'You two perverts, don't think I don't know what skills he is trying to teach you. Besides, I don't know what type of ninja would fall for that perverted trick . . . or create it for that matter,' she finishes with a slight glare at Naruto, 'So you have no idea what type of mission? Pity.'

Inwardly, she imagines four figures; Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, and Senkoumaru each with explosives tied to them with the kanji for 'Pervert'.

Looking down, she wonders where Raven is, and if she can time it to hit her bird with a weight dropped from this height, but dismisses the idea as to childish and contents herself with stretching.

At Senkoumaru's response, she shakes her head minutely and the words sound almost forced, 'For once I agree, a higher class mission would be nice, especially if we aren't going to train today.'

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:26 pm

Well... it seems Senkoumaru can blush. His face turns beat red as he flails his arms about, "GYAAAH!!! Don't think I'd EVER stoop so low as to learn that Henge!!! I know he wants me to learn higher levels of it and that's fine and all... but he won't teach me any of his higher level Jutsu unless I agree to learn THAT one!! Don't think I'd ever use it... far too riduculous for someone like me to use..." His voice calms as his embarasment fades, "Beside, I don't need to transform to stun and confuse my enemies..." His eyes flash a little redder and turn back to normal.

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:09 pm

Yami ignores the protest and merely continues to stretch, seeing his eyes, she whispers loudly enough for him to hear, 'You might want to get those checked on, it might be a disease. Or I can remove them,' as she makes small scratch marks in the roof-top with her gauntlets.

Turning to Naruto, she asks, 'Neh, ero-sensei? Once Raven gets here can you, myself, and the little ero go see Tsunade?' As quickly as the smile that accompanies the tweak appears, it disappears as she focuses entirely on preparing for what might be a long day.

Looking over at Senkoumaru, she whispers soberly as she continues to stretch, 'I had to learn genjutsu in order to graduate, sometimes it takes learning something you despise to achieve your goals. Granted, I will never use it again, if I can help it, but perhaps learning what he wishes may help you. Of course, if you do it in my presence, we will learn what happens when that genjutsu is stabbed.' She ends with a hard look in her eyes.

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:14 pm

Senkoumaru grins at Yami's comment about his eyes and laughs at the thought of her trying to remove them, "Heheheh..." He tenses up with surprise at being called Little Ero and is about to retort when she accually seems to give him some advice.

"She's being... plesant. Maybe the three of us can work together..." Then she mentions never doing it in front of her, "Heh... Don't worry... Mini Lee, I don't intend to ever use if I have to learn it. But you are right... even if something I don't want to know is a step towards higher Ninjutsu... so be it." He looks about at the pathway, "Lazy girl... I bet she's still sleeping..."

Krail

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:37 pm

"GAAAAH!!!! SORRY I'M LATE!!!" Raven shouts as she runs up. She is wearing her typical light brown pants and purple shirt. Her blue jacket is held by the collar in one hand, and she seems to be scanning the sky as she runs. She stops in front of the three of them and straightens up, trying to make the fact that she is very much out of breath not so obvious. "I, uh... Ran into some trouble and lost track of time. Have any of you seen any suspicious flocks of crows around here?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:07 am 
Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:45 pm

Senkoumaru grins, "Nooo... but I did have such a wonderful breakfast this morning! Seems some stupid bird flew into my fire out back and cooked itself... It was so tasty. I love how the wing tips crunch when they get that crispy, you can eat em bone and all."

Krail

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:54 pm

Raven glares at him for a moment, If I tossed it just right into the curl of the leaf there, it would probably stick right in the middle of his forehead.... She removes a kunai from her holster and holds it up in front of her face, "You'd look good as a unicorn."

She then looks over to the roof of the building and another building across the street, looking as if she's ready to throw the kunai at a moment's notice.

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:38 pm

Yami grimaces minutely on seeing Raven, still not entirely trusting someone who uses genjutsu, but thinking to herself, 'If I can work with the brat, I can work with her too.'

Looking her in the eye, she frowns minutely, 'What do you mean suspicious flock of crows? And where is your bird?' Noting Raven's stance, Yami readies herself as well for whatever might come.

Krail

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:52 pm

Raven waits for a moment or two, then slowly says, "Nothing..." She cautiously lowers her arm and puts the kunai away, then puts her jacket back on. "It's nothing. Just a bit of a personal problem. Nothin you should have to worry about." She eventually tears her gaze away from the nearby rooftops and looks expectantly at Naruto. "So, what's our mission today? I hope it's not another trash cleanup or a pet rescue or something..."

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:27 pm

ooc: *pokes the thread* ^_^
Yami looks chillingly at the other three, 'Look, if we are going to do this team thing so that I can progress along the lines I want, we have to be a team. That means anything that affects one, affects all of us. After we reach chuunin level, I don't really care what any of you do, go jump off the Hokage mountain for all I care. However, up until that point, we are a team, so your issues are mine, unless you betray me.'

She pauses for a moment to arch an eyebrow minutely at Senkoumaru and then continues in a slightly lower voice, 'I don't think that Lee-sama would allow anything less, and I do not wish to let him down, ever. Besides, my mom always told me that going off on your own hurts more then it helps.'

She says the last few words begrudgingly, but looks as if she's ready to hammer them into a single whole if necessary.

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:51 am

Senkoumaru looks at Yami at the last few words and mutters under his breath, "You have no idea..."

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:56 pm

Naruto chuckles a bit at Yami. "With the way you guys work it will be years before you reach Chuunin level." As he mentions this, he casts a sideways glance at Senkoumaru. "Forcing yourself into teamwork won't help at all."

He then looks up. "Looks like you guys need a tougher mission in order to understand this, eh? Don't worry, I'm certain Godaime will have something better in mind." He then gives his typical huge grin. "It was around this time that I got my first C-rank mission, but I had to beg for it."

He then jumps off the roof. "Well, waiting around won't do anything. Let's go see Godaime. I want to see what she has planned for today as well."

-----------------------------------------------

As Team 7 enters Godaime's office, after passing Ino and Neji's teams in the hall, to see the woman tossing a scroll labeled C into the air. She grins and then tosses the Scroll incredibly fast at Naruto's head. Naruto chuckles and catches the scroll in the mouth. With an obnoxious tone and amusing facial expression, Naruto exlaims, "STEEERIKE!"

Godaime sighs and says, "Enough Jiraiya emulation, NAruto. THat's your mission for the day." Naruto nods, and opens it up, pulling out a small letter and reading the mission. He then says, "Ice Country? NEver heard of it." Godaime nods. "It's a new country, formed only a few years ago. They approached us earlier this year, asking for an alliance."

She then turns to the students. "Your mission is to deliver that letter to the leader of their village, and also determine if the village has any ill intent towards our village. Konoha has become much more cautious after the Sound Incident 23 years ago. You might want to pack warm; Ice Country lives up to it's name."

Naruto looks at his students, a sarcastic grin on his face. "How 'bout that? Another letter delivery."

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:47 pm

Senkoumaru raises an eyebrow, "Wait a sec... going out of our Country to another? Just what rank mission is this Godaime-san?"

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:50 pm

Godaime chuckles. "It's a C-rank mission. We don't expect any harm to come to you during this mission; the Ice Country wouldn't want to lose an alliance so soon. This is more of a mission to help you guys out."

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:52 pm

Senkoumaru gets a huuuuuge grin on his face and looks as his sensei with bright shining eyes... reminds him of a rabid badger. Senkoumaru cracks his knuckles, "Well... I do hope they have ill intentions. I'd love to try out my new Jutsus..."

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:01 pm

With that, NAruto brings a fist down on Senkoumaru's head, leaving a rather large bump. "Baaaaka. If they have ill intentions, they'd be planning an attack on the scale of the attack Sound did 23 years ago. You know, the one that devastated much of Konoha? You wanna fight off an army like that? If we find that they want to cause us harm, we'll take steps on a higher level than genins to remove the threat."

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:42 am

Yami's eyes narrow slightly at the mention of 'years', 'With them, years before chunninship, with them. . . . I wonder which will be the first to die?' she thinks to herself looking closely at Senkoumaru and Raven.

Once they reach Tsunade's office, her face goes emotionless at seeing Tsunade and even colder after Naruto's antics, inwardly wishing it was an explosive note, just because such antics should have been discouraged.

Once things are explained, her face could do for the snow in the villiage they are assigned to go to, but her eyes are angrier then ever. 'Hokage, will we have any support from others or if they prove hostile are we merely a gambit?' she asks without a trace of emotion in her voice.

Inwardly, she is furious at what she perceives as a suicide mission, thinking 'Stupid slug-witch is always turning a blind eye to something and allowing others to take the pain she should feel.'

Last edited by Tigris Korianthil on Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:26 pm

Tsunade sighs at Yami's assertions. "Yami, I know you don't care for me, but let me say this: if there is any trouble, you have Naruto with you. As unreliable as he seems, he is the village's best overall Ninja. This mission is more to test you three on information gathering. Do whatever you can to find out what you can about the village and it's reasons for wanting an alliance with us, so long as you don't resort to violence."

Naruto turns to Yami, a bit worried. She brings up a good point... if there is trouble, these three might see their first ninja combat... which I doubt they're ready for. However, if I could work something out with the Ice Village head...

Naruto then transforms his face into it's usual happy self and says, "Daijoubu, Yami. I promised to protect you three, remember? I never let any harm come to my comrades."

Krail

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:57 pm

"International travel for just a C-Rank mission?" Raven says with reluctant incredulity. "Is this kind of thing common?"

She stares angrily at Senkoumaru, "You think you can take on a whole town of ninja?"

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:38 am

Yami holds back a cutting remark about his success rate and merely bends her head down in a nod, 'Shall we be off then? I assume that we need to pack food, water, and various equipment as well and that will take a bit of time.'

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:08 am 
Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:06 pm

Senkoumaru grins at Raven's remark, "I'm working on ways to... even the odds."

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:41 pm

Senkoumaru ponders, "The land of Ice? I suppose it's more than just a name... will we be needing warm clothing Sensei?"

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:35 pm

Naruto nods at Raven's question. "My first C-rank mission was an international travel mission. I was actually hired as something of a bodyguard in that mission, too. Since this is a more peaceful mission, I suppose the fact that we're heading to another ninja village balances everything out."

He then says to Senkoumaru and Yami, "That's probably a good idea. I'll head home and get Hinata to make us some Bento for our journey. You guys go home and pack up; make sure you pack relatively light, though. You don't wanna get tired out too easily. And an extra layer would probably be recommended; it WILL be cold there."

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:42 pm

Yami bends herself into a bow and turns to leave. As she does so, she states simply, 'I'll wait at the gates, I'll likely train until everyone gets there if I am not last.'

With that, she begins to run home to pack and say goodbye to her family. Reaching home, she notices that no one is there, so she leaves a note,
'Sent on a mission to the Ice Country by slug-witch, if not back soon avenge death. Love, Yami'

She smiles faintly for an instant as she imagines her mom's reaction to that and is suddenly somewhat pleased to not be anywhere near Konoha soon. Quickly packing a few changes of clothes and extra kunais, she sprints out of her home and towards the gate. Once she arrives, she re-organizes everything and pulls out a few kunai to pratice with, thinking to herself how much she despises the cold, 'It must run in the family, mom the snake and dad the lightning bolt. And I'm sent into the cold, such is duty.'

Krail

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:24 pm

"Eh, rigt then, see you all in a little bit..." Raven says slowly, backing out the door and removing a kunai from her holster again.
_________

She finally arrives at her house, still scanning the rooftops. She gives a sigh of relief and sheaths the knife again as she steps inside and removes her boots. "Home already?" her mother inquires.

Raven looks up, "Oh, hi! Well, y'see... We have a bit of, um... international... travel... as our mission today..."

Her mother's eyes widen, "What!?"

"Oh, giving higher ranked missions to the three of you already?" Raven's grandmother says as she comes out of the kitchen.

"How can you be so calm about that? Sending them to other countries to do battle!?"

"We won't be doing battle, mom, we're just checking the place out," Raven says.

"Don't worry, dear," her grandmother says. "Your father was doing more dangerous missions than that at her age," and she leans in close so Raven won't hear, "and she's a much better fighter than he was then."

Raven manages to escape upstairs while the two of them are talking. Sheesh, why does she have to get so worried about me getting into fights. I am a ninja, after all.... She shakes it off and enters her room.
Throwing open the closet, she quickly locates a fairly large backpack that hasn't seen a lot of use in recent years. Even further back is a simmilar coat. She tries it on, it's a bit too short in the arms, but it'll have to do.

She grabs the coat and a couple of long-sleeved shirts out of the closet and folds them into the bottom of the backpack. That done, she moves over to the dresser and stops, spying a bit of movement underneath a few shirts and pants piled up in the corner. Upon walking over and removing, Raven finds a flurry of black feathers and squaks in the general vicinity of her face, and she reflexively swats at it. Sekkou goes tumbling across the floor and barely stops himself before hitting a desk. "Ahh... you stupid bird." Sekkou squaks while getting back up in his feet. "Well, at least you made it home alright." Another sort of guttural squak. "We're leaving town for a while. Sounds like it's just what you need." Another couple of squaks. "I'll leave the window open then. Grandpa'll close it before going to bed anyway."

Sekkou ruffles his feathers and hops up on top of the desk, watching Raven as she finished packing. She opens the window and goes downstairs, whereupon she is ambushed by her mother's hugs. "You be careful out there, my little raven." Raven rolls her eyes and hugs back.

"Don't worry. I'll be back in a few days." She puts her boots on and slings the loaded backpack up onto her shoulders. With an overexaggerated wave, she if off to the town gates. Her mother waits in the doorway, watching her leave, as she often does, the faint glimmer of tears in her eyes, as they often are.

Several minutes later Sekkou takes of from Raven's bedroom window.

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:13 pm

Senkoumaru nods and then quickly disapears in a small tuft of smoke, showing off a little how much faster he's gotten... even if it's still nothing compared to Yami.

He arrives at his lonley little hut quickly and looks up distainly at the bad patch job he did fixing the hole where his Boomerang struck. He goes inside without much thinking, gathering his warmer outfit, his full stock of Kunai and Shiryuken and of course his prized Boomerang Blade. He works switfy, making... no forcing his mind to stay focused, not to wander into the past...

Being so absent minded would of course not stave off his past for very long, and the present doesn't seem like it wants to be forgiving either. He stumbles on some clutter on the floor, reaches out to cacth himself and pulls down a table with him, knocking a small vase to the floor and shattering it.

The shards drive into his palms with ease... just like the Kunai drove into his Father's chest that day...

Senkoumaru screams...

Senkoumaru looks at his bloody hands, cut and bleeding from the shards...

Senkoumaru looks at his bloody hands, covered in the blood of his dead father...

Senkoumaru screams...

Senkoumaru curls into a corner of his house, pulling his legs up tight to his chest and sobbing into his knees, screaming silently as the memories flood into his mind, forcing him to relive everying sight, smell and taste of that horrible day.

The blood in his mouth is metalic... growing cold...

He pulls the shards out of his hands in an attempt to block the rush of memories with pain... he fails...

His father lies on the floor before him... dead.

His father lies dead on the floor before him... and reaches out for him.

Senkoumaru slams his fists into the side of his head, "IT'S ALL A LIE!!! I DIDN'T DO THAT!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!" But he knows he's just kidding himself...

He shuts his eyes, tries to calm himself down and to no avail... the seisure of memories this time will surely kill him. There's no Naruto around to drive it off... no Akarui to make it go away... no Yami... no Raven... he is alone and he is going to die right here, his dreams shattered like the vase on the hardwood floor...

But there is a different pain in his hand... an old pain... a scar... where a Kunai drove right through his hand... a kunai he planted in there the day he swore an oath to change... to fullfill his dreams...

His vison changes... to one of a happy time with his father... in a different county. He sits outside a hut waiting for him to come back out after loosing all his money gambling. His father comes out as expected and grins at Senkoumaru, a single wheat straw sticking out of his mouth, "Well my boy... looks like we're gonna hunt for dinner tonight!" The younger Senkoumaru grins...

Senkoumaru... smiles.

"You know my boy? Going to another country is like dating a European girl! You know jack about thier customs, most of the times you can't even understand what the hell they are saying... but the fun you can have is immense!! There's so much to DO!! Oh my Boy I tell ya... the first time you go to another country on your own... You will have the time of your life."

A private memory surfaces... one long since forgotten... and it makes Senkoumaru weep as he has never wept before...

"Senkoumaru... you know it's just a front right? The way I act... the way I do things. I want to make things right with your mother some day... I just cant face her yet. But you... you and even your Half Sister Gentobu... the both of you... are worth more than any amount of money and treasure I could ever win in life. You both... are my jackpot."

After about 30 minutes, Senkoumaru's eyes have dried and he has moved back to packing things up quietly and getting out the door. As he goes he turns to face his room and smiles, quietly whispering... "Jackpot..."

Senkoumaru runs up, very late and grins at his waiting comrades. "Sorry I'm late!! I ate a bad mushroom and had to spend a while squating in a bush... man did it ever smell bad. I don't think I'll be able to hunt for a while around my place! Nobody will come near it!" He laughs with both arms behind his head, holding his napsack.

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:49 pm

Yami's eyes twitch minutely before she walks over to Senkoumaru and looks down at him. 'I would much appreciate if you never said such things in my presence again.' She stretches out her left hand towards his head and then suddenly closes the claws to a point a few inches away from his face and then flexes her fingers. 'Understood? And use a toilet next time dobe.' she asks with sickly sweetness that is contrasted sharply by the flickering fire in her eyes.

Inner Yami is speechless as she sits next to three mannequins labeled 'genjutsu witch', 'pervert teacher', and 'uncivilized loudmouth boy', with a sign above them in bright colors "YEARS WITH THEM" They suddenly explode and Inner Yami stands up with a maniacal grin, 'If they die, you don't have to spend time with them, come on kill 'em.'

Yami shakes her head with a faint grimace and turns towards the gate again, more then ready to leave.

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:32 pm

OOC - God I love Inner Yami... it's too perfect.

Senkoumaru grins, "Hey! I was taught to survive in the wild, so I only need to most modest of provisons to get me through. Keep yer fancy toilet, I just need a good bush and a copy of the Daily Nin... not for reading mind you."

He turns towards Naruto, (OOC - Who, I am assuming, is there waiting for them...) "So... how long is this walk gonna take?"

Krail

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:25 pm

"I could have happily lived my entire life without that knowledge," Raven comments.

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:38 pm

"Oh cmon, you know I'm out to make your life a living hell!" He grins again.

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:45 pm

Naruto gives Senkoumaru a light poke to the forehead, knocking the kid down. "I thought you were out to be that Shadow of Lightning thingy you keep rambling about. Making your team miserable doesn't help that."

He then nods. "Anyway, the village is a good distance. It's on an island to the north. If we make good speed, we can make it to a port town within a day." He then looks at Yami and Senkoumaru, a serious look on his face. "No leaving Raven behind."

Krail

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:06 pm

As they get farther from Konoha, Sekkou finally shows up, flittering down from the trees and lighting on Raven's shoulder. He squaks unpleasantly and ruffles his feathers. Raven merely shakes her head and sighs.

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:40 pm

Senkoumaru screams back at Naruto, "THATS THE KAGE NO RAKURAI!!! Get it right or don't say it at all dumbass..." Once they get going, he keeps a pace that Raven can keep up with. He ponders a moment while flying through the air, "Uh... Gen... Raven? Is that bird of yours going to be okay in such a cold place?"

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:05 am

Yami nods at Naruto's comment and then takes up a light jog.

As they run, she thinks about how to deal with the villiage of snow and hopes she brought enough warm clothing, while trying to keep a semi-relaxed watch on the surroundings as she feels the necklace in her shirt feeling slightly heavier from memory.

Krail

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:03 pm

Raven almost starts to answer Senkoumaru before her jaw simply falls open. "Whaaaaat? What the hell's going on? You sound as if you're actually concerned for his well-being."

She waits a couple more seconds before actually answering, "Crows and ravens live all over the world in all kinds of climates. He can stand a little cold for a couple of days, especially since it's summer."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:09 am 
Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:55 pm

Senkoumaru blushes slightly and then looks the other way, "Meh... I wasn't really concerned for the bird per say... it's just you wouldn't be in a proper fighting condidtion if it died... yea. That's what I ment..."

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:05 pm

Naruto pokes Senkoumaru in the head again as he says yells. "Fine, fine, whatever. Kage no rakurai... got it. Still, treat your teammates with respect." He then grins and thinks, His dream is sillier than mine... at least the title I want exists....

As Senkoumaru and Raven talk on the run, Naruto grins. Those two... for all it's worth, they have alot to work out, more than even him and me. But at least they're working on it... Him... It's been twenty years now...

-------------------------------------

The day passes, and by sunset, they have reached the port town to the north. Naruto looks around the marketplace in the town entrance. "Allright, you three, I'm going to go find us an inn for the night. You go look for someplace to eat; I'll find you. This town should be safe, but stick together. You may be Genin, but that doesn't mean that you can't be hurt by thieves." With that, he looks around. Calling back, he says, "Stay in the main market area, too! It will make it easier to find you!"

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:12 pm

Senkoumaru is not all that interested in exploring the new place, as he has been to many places in his younger days. He keeps his senses sharp for pickpockets and searches for a local Ramen house.

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:38 pm

Yami looks around with relative indifference until Senkoumaru starts looking/taking off on his own.

'Hey, little boy, do you need your ears cleaned by my gauntlets? I'd be more then happy to do so. Sensei told us to stick together, which is considerably more difficult if one of us walks off on their own, wouldn't you say? Personally, I wouldn't mind food, but healthy food, not ramen. I also wouldn't mind finding a little fun, like dancing or training. And yourself, witch, how about you?'

When she finishes, she takes her gauntlets off and places them in her bag, as they are a dead give-away about what she is. Reluctantly, she adds her forehead protector and glares at Senkoumaru and Raven as if daring them to say anything. The weights she leaves as there is no easy solution for them, just have to hope that no one kicks her in the ankles or touches her wrist too closely.

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:22 pm

OOC - Oh happy day! Senkoumaru can finally score one on Yami... Danke Tigris! ^_^

Senkoumaru looks back at Yami with mild interest, "He also said that this place should be safe for us save pick pockets and thieves. And I'd like to see one try it on our group, you know we'd tear him apart." As he speaks, she takes off her gauntlets, and then much to his surpise her Hitai-ate.

Senkoumaru gains a small smug smirk on his face, "Dancing? I didn't know someone... like you would even consider doing something as foolish as dancing. Tossing your body this way and that in a vain attempt to show off and impress... how childish of you."

He then brings her attention to her Hitai-ate by pointing at his own forehead, "As for this... Unless someone cuts it from my face I am never going to remove it, it shows just what we are and you shouldn't have to hide just because you don't want to attract extra attention to yourself. You should be proud to be a Leaf Nin, honestly... who do you think a Thief is going to target? Someone who's marked as a Ninja or a young girl who has no such marking? Go eat where you like, I'm getting some Ramen." He turn and continues looking for a Ramen house, "If your so concerned about Naruto's little warning, you'd better tag along."

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:02 pm

ooc: Angering the most homicidal of the genins, . . . *is speechless for a moment before laughing* ^_^, no problem and thanks bunny, been a long last month, I need some release. ^_^ *purrs at the gauntlets* I want some of those, hmmm, a job I did will be getting me close to a thousand, maybe I can get some *-* mew *slash* purrrrrr

Yami merely smiles coldly as Senkoumaru speaks, 'Tell me something, were your parents farmers? That is the only reason I can think of you being so . . . naive when it comes to missions.' Holding up one finger, 'One: we are on a recon mission do you honestly think our enemies will act right beneath our noses? *the second follows* Two: We cannot be certain who is hostile towards us or not. *the third* Three: Anonymity may be the only thing that let's us survive the mission the slug-witch gave us, which we must do in order to complete the mission. *fourth* Four: You're an idiot *fifth* Five: We are genins, knives slip as easily into us as anyone else, trust me on that. *sixth* How do you expect to become anything more then a genin if you cannot follow orders? *seventh and a long measuring look with a slight smirk and tilted head* You're still an idiot.

Shrugging slightly with a short laugh that sounds off coming from her, 'Anyhows, ever single martial art is a dance. The fluidity and control is intoxicating. Why should dancing be anything less? I care nothing about what attention it might bring, it is only for myself and no one else. Of course, one such as you, with no tact, civility, modesty, or any other redeeming qualities would not understand such a simple thing as enjoyment or different methods of training. Even weapons have joys other then feeling the oh so very sweet blood slowly dripping from them, but I suppose that you aren't even a weapon, no matter.' At the mention of blood her eyes light for a moment, but she then controls the emotion sternly.

Her smile turns feral, 'As for thieves targeting a vulnerable, defenseless little girl over someone flashing a Hitati-ate? Perhaps, however, normal thieves do not concern me, rather enemy nins disguised as thieves are a larger concern and would they not target leaf nins?' As her smile broadens to a baring of teeth, 'Go back to your farm boy, perhaps that is your fate in this life, you seem to have no survival instincts, so it would appear your life as a nin would end in an early shallow grave. However, I have no wish to share in your well-deserved fate. Shoo, shoo.'

Inner Yami listens to it all and just laughs, but saddens quickly, 'Why no blood? Cut him up, com'on ye know ye wanna, do it ^_^'

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:22 pm

OOC - Oh yea... I'm gonna love this, 'I'm the better Nin so you can go off and die' relationship Senkou and Yami are developing. I retort against thee!! And No prob back at ya Tigris, I know how fun venting on an RPG can be ^_^

As Yami makes the farmer crack, Senkoumaru raises a single eyebrow. He stands with his arms crossed untill she is finished and then proceeds to retort once again. "One, We are on a recon mission... do you honestly think things are really going to be hostile? Two, if somebody is going to be hostile against us, are you so dull as to think we are going to be attacked while we are still so close to our own country? We aren't even on the boat yet!! If they are going to hit us, they will wait untill they have the home land advantage. Three, your so called, "slug witch" has entrusted us to not let things go bad. You should give her more respect than you do now. Four, In comparison to some, I am a genius. Five, we are GENINS, nobody is going to consider us that big of a threat and even if someone tries to kill us, they are not going to evade MY eyes. Six, how can you expect to become anything more than a Genin if you are more scared of your own shadow then any real enemy and seventh..." He gives her a glowing red glare, "You're nothing but a perminant pre-pubesent girl who seems to be destined to be forever on the rag" He lets his anger show in his voice before calming himself down.

He grins and sighs, "However I must admit you are right about the arts being a form of a dance... it is quite liberating to feel even if you are not fighting anyone." He cracks a grin at her, "My oh my... you certain have a lust for blood in you woman... and you're quite hypocrytical as well, wanting me not to break the rules and trying to shoo me off? One day Yami... I'm going to save your ass when your non-jutsu ways fail and you are going to suffer at being in debt to me for the rest of your life. Go dance and eat your healthy food. I'm going for Ramen." He walks away, but not faster than Yami can move to cacth up if she wishes to continue the arguement.

Krail

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:25 pm

Raven's eyes go wide as Senkourmaru first opens his mouth and she immediately edges her way over to the other side of the street, content to merely watch the fireworks from a distance.

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:01 pm

ooc: Cool ^_^, yeah it's fun to slash at other people ^_^, sides it plays into their characters fairly well. ^_^ (The Night Santa Claus went insane (extra gory version) on my player, late at night and wierd mood) *_* =^_^=

Yami begins to laugh lightly as she lightly follows Senkoumaru, 'It's been a while since anyone not family dared stand up to me, it feels . . . strange, but not unpleasant, farmer. Tell me something fool, do you honestly believe that other countries do not have nins in this area? The snow country may be small, but it most definitely has spies, and don't think for a second that our borders are impenitrable. I prepare for all contingencies, can you say the same? I give the slug witch all the respect she deserves, none. She failed her village and allowed Orichimaru to go free, just as Jiraiya and Sandaime did. They paid the price, she has not. How many suffered because of the myopia of those three?' Her face sneers slightly, 'Oh and just a side note, I'll kill you if I ever think you will betray the Leaf, just so we're clear.'

Yami then smiles faintly, 'Yes I suppose that you are a genius . . . compared to that rock over there. Besides 'geniuses' are trash. They lose touch with reality as much as genjutsu fools and thus need to be put down like the rabid dogs they are, name the missing-nins, how many are geniuses compared to other types of nins? As for other nins tracking/attacking us, we still have knowledge, about our villiage, about the inhabitants, and everything else. How many jounins and chuunins do you know, and their techniques? I know more then a few and wasn't even paying that close of attention. Perhaps you have not been captured before, but I have in Leaf territory, when I was younger then you and I was not even in the academy.'

Rolling her eyes, she continues, 'Your eyes, again. And they worked against Naruto how well again? Oh right, they didn't. And they would work just as well against a knife in the back. And yes I thirst for blood, it's what proves we are alive after all, that, joy, and pain. I love everything about it, it's an inherited trait.' Giving him a glare, 'Don't even think of my ass, you little pervert, don't think I forgot about you grabbing my chest. And I can shoo you off because I doubt your worth as a ninja and think you will get us in more trouble then your worth, thus if you are not one, you are not part the team any longer. Need I explain it again? Fully within the rules.'

Looking over, she sees Raven, 'Fine farmer, we can go to a 'Ramen' place, so long as they have other healthier food, but after that we go where . . . Raven wants and then either to a training place or dancing. Compromise, or likely the best the three of us can do at this point.'

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:17 pm

Senkoumaru growls, "I warned you... you speak of things you do not know!! Godaime has sacrificed more than you can even DREAM of losing for this village!! You prove that you know NOTHING!! And you call ME an idiot?! And you FLATTER yourself thinking that I would ever be interested in a cold hearted BITCH such as yourself!! Ya, you keep thinking I tried to do something like that, whatever helps you sleep at night woman..."

And then it strikes him, "Familly eh? It all makes sense now... the hostile additude, the threats, the lust for blood... it's all compensation. You're the weakest link in your house aren't you? Mommy and Daddy think you'll never amount to anything and I bet your siblings make fun of you behind your back, or maybe even to your face. Poor poor Yami, I'm begining to think that your claim not to use any jutsu is a farse, I'm begining to think you can't use jutsu at all! You're just covering up your flaws and trying to copycat Lee. Well let me tell you something..."

"Lee gave his all to save me from the darkness. Godaime gave her all to save Lee from death! I owe them BOTH my life and I will not stand around to hear Tsunade's good name be trashed by filth such as YOU! That stupid additude of yours... the world hates you and so you hate the world. You will NEVER amount to ANYTHING! You will NEVER be ANYTHING like Rock Lee!! You are nothing but a worthless, no talent, wanna be Ninja who is going to die a horrible death when someone who has RESPECT for the arts they can learn comes along and crushes you like the filth you've made your life out of!!"

He turns and leaps off onto a rooftop, he has had his fill of this argument and he really doesn't want to be there if Yami goes insane from it. Plus deep inside... he knows he took it too far.

OOC - I think Yami struck a nerve ^_^

Krail

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:29 pm

OOC: Hey guys, himijin can't get on the boards for some reason at the moment, but he says he wants you two to stop the arugument for a moment until he can post.

Which is the message I just got, hence editing Senkoumaru dashing off like that.

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:03 pm

Just as Senkoumaru runs off, another group enters the town. The group is obviously a group of Ninja, as seen by their Hitai-ate, and the symbols on the Hitai-Ate give off the impression that they are likely from the country of Ice.

In the front are three genin, around 3 years older than the genin on Naruto's team. On the left wearing a fushia winter outfit is a long brown-haired Kunoichi, who seems to be carrying a deck of cards in her Kunai holster. On the Right wearing a brown winter outfit is a shortly-cut Blond-haired male Ninja with a large staff. In the middle is a forward falling spkiy black haired, sunglasses wearing ninja in a blue outfit with a rather elaborate snow design and a longsword strapped to his back. Behind the three is a Jounin, who looks remarkably like the one in front.

The Blond is the first to speak. "What was that all about? I haven't heard a pair argue like that in ages..."

The female speaks next, observing, "They appear to be genin from Konoha, and younger than us..."

The black haired ninja says quietly, "If I were to guess, I'd say they either were newly formed or one of them got them lost."

The Jounin says, "Hey, now, Konoha is our ally, remember? Don't stand there gawking, go talk to them and learn about them. An alliance is strengthed through interaction."

The Blond says, "Right then! I'll go look for that kid that ran off! He looked like an interesting one!" With that, he runs off after Senkoumaru.

The Female says, "I suppose Ill talk to the one the kid was yelling at... she looks like someone I could relate to..." And walks over to Yami.

The Black haired ninja says, quieter than before, "Well then, I guess I'll talk to the girl with the bird." And walks slowly over to Raven.

The Jounin says, "I don't see a Jounin instructor with them... but I'm sure there's one around here. I'll go look for him." And runs off, seemingly in the same direction Naruto went.

--------------------------------------
As Senkoumaru runs along, he suddenly finds himelf not moving, and his shirt attached to the end of a large staff. As he looks behind him, he sees a grinning short haired ninja with a hitai-ate that probably belongs to the Ice Country glinting in the city lights. The Ninja then laughs. "Hey, kid, you coulda woke up the dead yelling like that! Besides, I wouldn't run off that way if I were you. Lots of bad stuff happens in that part of town. Oh, forgive me for not introducing myself! I'm Tsumeta Janho, the genin taijutsu specialist of the Village of Ice. And you are?" He gives off rather friendly vibes as he grins widely.

Yami senses a person walking up behind her. She quickly reacts as if there was a threat and turns around, only to see the cold face of the brown-haired female ninja behind her. "Sorry if I startled you. My name is Rei Ponzu, a genin of the village of Ice. Pleased to make your aquaintance, Ms..."

---------------------------------------
The black haired genin walks up to Raven, and says, in a reserved fashion, "Good evening. I noticed that you were from our allied village of Konoha. I am Samu Kenji, son of the leader of the village of Ice. Might I inquire your name?"

Inside the Inn, Naruto has just gotten keys to the teams rooms when the Jounin enters the hotel. "I thought I would find a Konoha Jounin here. I am a bit surprised, though: I would think that the Legendary Hero of Konoha Uzumaki Naruto would be more responsible with his Genin." Naruto turns around and says, "I don't know what you're talking about. However, you definitely look familiar. Your picture in the Konoha Dossiers... you're the leader of the Ice Country, Samu Fuumake, aren't you?"

The Jounin smiles. "Indeed. I noticed your Genin arguing at the front gate. Are you that inexperienced as a Jounin that you can't keep an eye on your students for one minute?" Naruto's eye's narrow, an he says, "That's none of your business if they get into a fight. MY genin have only been a team for about 5 days now; it's expected that they not have developed their teamwork yet...

"But, since you're the leader of the village I'm supposed to visit, I guess I'll ignore your comments and just be respectful. How about I treat you to Ramen this evening?"

Fuumake nods. "That sounds good..."

Krail

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:30 pm

Raven glances off to the side as Yami and Senkoumaru fight, and the four shinobi enter the town and she sees the design on their headbands. Three little sweatdrops droop down on her forehead and she poofs out a crow-shaped muffin cloud. (No matter how anime this thing is, I still feel weird typing stuff like that out as part of my role playing.) Sekkou poofs out his own little muffin cloud in kind.
Oh... how great.... absolutely perfect first impression, yes indeed....

She snaps up straight with an "EEP!" as the black haired genin talks to her. She puts a hand behind her head and grins nervously, trying not to blush. "Eh heh... Sorry, I uh... drifted off for a moment there." She puts her hand back to her side and maintains a normal expression, giving him a look at her eyes. "I'm Kurohane Gentobu, of the Akenokoru clan. You can call me Raven." Sekkou squaks. "And this is my partner, Sekkou." She waits for a moment, then gives a hurried bow, and Sekkou lowers his head, "Douzo yoroshiku."

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:38 pm

Senkoumaru is not in the mood to play games...

He swings around and kicks off the staff, flipping to the rooftop and welding his Boomerang. "Ice Country... Perfect. Make that woman right... Mind your own business Tsumeta. I am not in the mood to be screwed with right now. Back off and leave me alone." He turns to walk off, "Just what I need... another Taijutsu freak..."

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:08 am

Yami looks at the Ice nin calmly and notes the thick jacket with a slightly questioning gaze and cards, but says nothing as it could be rude. Inclining her head as a greeting, she smiles very faintly at the ice nin. Taking a moment, she gradually calms herself, soas to be more able to control herself in front of a potential foe.

In a somewhat warm, but very controlled voice, Yami states, 'Yami, Yami Maki. A pleasure. I apologize for what just occured, . . . our 'team' still has quite a bit to hammer out before we will be able to work together. It was a silly argument anyhow, mostly my fault to be honest. I should likely stop taunting him, . . . once he stops being an idiot that is.' She ends with a wry grimace, but then clears her face again.

'Would you like to join us for dinner? We just arrived a short time ago and have not eaten for a while and I would imagine such is the case with you as well.' She includes Raven and the other ice nin in her gaze, as she does not think it wise for the team to be seperated further if possible.

Post subject:
Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:17 am

OOC - I love this anime rule so much that I just have to do it.

Senkoumaru sneezes.

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:27 pm

Kenji chuckles a bit at Raven's response. "I'm sorry if I startled you, Raven." He then thinks for a second and says, "Akenokoru clan? I've heard of them; I enjoy researching other villages in my spare time. Let's see... Akenokoru... I'm not familiar with the details, but the family's specialty is genjutsu, isn't it? And judging by your age, I'd say you only recently became a Genin... but you also seem quite talented at a first glance." He then looks a bit started. "Sorry if I got a bit too personal. In any case, were you looking for a place for your teammates to eat? I can take you to a good Gyuunabe place."

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Ponzu talks with Yami. "It is hard for a person of his age to change the way they are. He only looked about 8; this is only a temper tantrum for a child his age. Strange, though... I didn't think they allowed rookies to become Genin at that age unless they are incredibly talented... but he didn't give the impression of being skilled at all..." She then shakes her head. "But enough about that. Yes, I would enjoy having dinner with you. In fact, our sensei was going to take us to a good Gyuunabe place this evening."

-------------------------------------------

As soon as Senkoumaru sneezes (twice!) he hears Janho's voice behind him. "Hey, now, don't be catching the cold, especially when it seems like you're in the middle of a mission. Don't want your sensei worrying about you. In any case... I'm not trying to screw with you... I'm trying to be a friend here, since neither of your teammates cared enough to act nice, eh?"

-------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the hotel, Naruto and Fuumake are talking. "I just remembered, though... I was going to take my students to Gyuunabe this evening. I guess I'll have to turn you down."

Naruto blinks and says, "Gyuunabe? I haven't tried that in a while, and I suppose even I can get tired of ramen after a while... I guess I'll tag along."

Fuumake grins. "Very well, then. I think you may also find your students there; knowing mine, they more than likely invited them along as well. It's quite alright; I'll pay for them, I get a discount there."

Naruto give a huge grin. "Alright, then. I bet you're just honored be eating with the Future Hokage, huh?

Fuumake shrugs. "Not really. It's more of an honor to eat with a hero than a hokage..."

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:37 pm

Senkoumaru stops and turns around, "Heh... you were watching eh? Well recently Gentobu hasn't been so bad... but that Yami bitch... I thought she'd be easy to get along with but she doens't take me seriously at all. And why the hell am I telling you this? I don't trust easy..."

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:45 pm

Janho chuckles and says, "Well, perhaps it's just because I'm trying to be a nice guy, eh?" With that he gives a thumbs up that looks awfully familiar to Senkoumaru. He then says, "So, anyway... hey, kid, I know of a good place in town with a nice view of the female bathhouse. Wanna come along? I usually go there before dinner after missions... speaking of Dinner, my sensei was gonna treat us to Gyuunabe tonight. If you don't wanna tag along for the entertainment, at least wanna go out for food? I'm sure Fuumake sense will pay for ya..."

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:54 pm

Senkoumaru's right eyebrow twitches and he mutters, "Nice guy pose..." His eyebrow twicthes a few more times through the offer and he clips his boomerang back onto his back, "You remind me of a certian sensei of mine..."

He holds up a finger, "One. Call me kid again and I'll stick a Kunai in your mouth. Two, despite what that idiot Taijutsu woman may have told you and despite who my sensei is, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SEEING ANY WOMAN NAKED GOD DAMNIT!!" He growls a little and then grins, "I bet Naruto put you up to asking that... however.... If it's free and it's food, then I'm there. But if yer sensei doesn't pay my way then I'm sure a nice guy like you will eh Tsumeta?"

Senkoumaru turns to leave... and then remembers something about the training Naruto has told him he needs. He sighs and turns back to Tsumeta, "It... wouldn't be a 'perverted' thing if I just went for the educational value now would it be? Naruto-Sensei has this one jutsu he wants me to learn before he teaches me the good stuff and I don't think he's going to back down on not learning it... much as I'd hate to make that evil woman right... I need to see study subjects." He looks up with a grin and a blush.

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:28 pm

'Gyuunabe,' Yami repeats with a touch of wonder and appreciation in her voice before having a sneezing fit, 'My apologies, a little baka-ero is likely talking about me. It has been a while since I allowed myself such a treat. I would be honored, but I am not certain that I have sufficient funds, perhaps if ero-sensei, erm Naruto-sensei joins us, he could pay for it.'

Yami ponders for a moment before nodding with a slight smile, 'I would enjoy eating with you and your team and will find a way to pay for it. I hope there is no argument about who will get the last few pieces, likely our senseis should as that is most proper, if we find Naruto-sensei.'

Pulling out her Konoha hitai-ate, she carefully wraps it around her forehead. 'I am proud of being a Konoha genin, but thought to draw less attention; however, that point is moot.'

Krail

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:09 pm

Raven smiles and talks quietly, conscious of Yami hearing her. "Yes, well, I did graduate at the top of my class, I think... The Konoha academy tends to emphasize genjutsu a lot, and it is my specialty."

She scratches behind her head, "Sure, I'm not really in the mood for ramen..."

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:25 pm

Janho laughs a bit at Senkoumaru's assessment of the situation. "If you want to call it 'educational,' then call it that." A thought then registers in his head. "Wait, Naruto? Did you mean the legendary hero of Konohagure, Uzumaki Naruto? Is he your Sensei? Incredible! I bet that means you're really strong, if they put you under him, eh?" He then looks around and says, "Alright, let's get going, but we shouldn't spend TOO much time; although Samu-sensei is understanding when I go to peek, he prefers that I'm not too late."

---------------------------------------------

Ponzu nods at Yami, and says, "Well, I expect my sensei will be more than willing to pay for everyone; as for your sensei... I expect Samu-sensei has already found him; he knows this town like the back of his hand. I expect the fastest way to find your sensei is to go to the Gyuunabe restraunt." She then gives an odd low chuckle and comments, "So, you're sensei is Uzumaki Naruto? I must say, that's impressive. Based on the legends, I'd expect they'd only give him the very best in terms of students. Despite your apparent lack of teamwork, you each must be rather good individually." She then shakes her head. "Sorry if I offended you; shall we go?"

----------------------------------------------

Kenji nods. "Genjutsu, eh... I specialize in Ninjutsu, personally; I don't mean to brag, but I'm the best Ninjutsu using Genin in our village, actually. My team is a collection of the top three specialists in the village." He then grins. "But I digress. Shall we be going?"

----------------------------------------------

Kenji and Ponzu take Yami and Raven to a nearby Gyuunabe place, where they find Naruto and Fuumake talking over cups of green tea. Naruto sees his students and grins. "Yami! Raven! Good to see you found your way! This is Samu Fuumake, leader of the Hidden Village of Ice. Sit down, order something to drink! Fuumake-san has offered to pay."

When the students sit down, Fuumake laughs. "I guess that Janho is still out, eh?"

Kenji nods. "Yes, I expect we'll see him eventually, but let's just order now."

About 10 minutes after the order is made, Senkoumaru and Janho walk in the door. Naruto laughs and says, "Oi, Senkoumaru! Sit down, the food's almost here!" while Fuumake gives a sly grin and comments, "Janho, I assume you showed the young one the 'sights' of the town?" Janho laughs, sitting down, and says, "Yeah, we went sightseeing. So, fod's about here, right?"

As he says this, the Beef hot pot is delivered and set in the middle of everyone. Fuumake breaks his set of chopsticks and instructs, "Alright, everyone, dig in."

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:35 pm

Senkoumaru accually blushes at the compliment, "You know... I think that's the first time anyone has ever said that to me. You'll forgive me if I don't trust you fully yet, but I am a very hard sell on the subject of trust. I suppose your at the level of... 'If your a spy, it would be a shame to kill you cause you seem like a good guy.'" He grins and adds, "Not many people I know make it on that list."

As Senkoumaru and Tsumeta walk in, Senkoumaru passes by Yami and doesn't even bother looking at her, it seems he is still quite angry. Senkoumaru makes eye contact with Naruto after the comments about seeing the 'sights' comes up. Knowing what Naruto must be thinking, Senkoumaru simply points to his eyes, points to Naruto and flips him off with a grin. It seems Senkoumaru is taking a liking to Naruto...

Senkoumaru sits down and breaks his chopsticks apart, scooping into the beef pot and digging the contents onto a seperate dish. He then shovels the food in his mouth and grunts and moans about the wonderful taste of it. Every now and then his eyes wander to Naruto and his eyebrow twitches... then a blush and a wide grin reminsant of Jiraya himself appears on his face and he shovels more food into it to cover it up.

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:30 pm

Yami shows a brief moment of surprise at the 'legends' comment, but then recalls that other countries have not had as close of ties with Naruto as those in the leaf. Thinking carefully, she replies to Ponzu.

'Raven specializes in genjutsu and as is likely obvious I tend more towards taijutsu then anything else. As for the boy, I don't know what he specializes in, *her eye twitches slightly*, I should not speak ill of my teammate, my apology.' Nodding in response to her question, she states simply, 'Being honest to me will never offend me, so do not worry, of course it might get me angry, but I'll come around eventually.' She ends with a faint smile at a few scattered memories.

Once they arrive at the Gyuunabe place, Yami is pleased to note that Naruto is not drinking alcohol, but slightly surprised to find the leader of the ice villiage in this town, let alone leading genin. Looking a question towards Ponzu, she sits down and waits quietly and tries to work things out in her head.

Seeing the sink and the final ice-nin walk in, she looks him over closely, ignoring Senkoumaru entirely.

Once the food arrive she whispers a short prayer to the predator gods for killing such good food and wishes them luck with subsequent hunts (ooc: no pity or thanks to the prey =^-^=). Carefully arranging her food, she breaks her chopsticks apart and eats, occasionally asking the genins from the ice if they like it and other chit-chat talk.

Looking over at Ponzu, she says quietly and with a hint of chagrin, but smiling, 'And your team must be quite good to be trained by the leader of your Hidden Villiage. I'm afraid that I know very little about the Hidden Villiage of Ice, my parents are shinobi from the Cloud and Leaf. However, neither has ever told me stories about the ice, I would be interested to hear about it, if you have time and the inclination that is. Perhaps our teams could even train together for a short time.' She bows her head a little lower then a nod, before taking another helping of food.

Inner Yami plays with a few interrogation toys, but then sees the gyuunabe and dives in unabashedly, purring at the meat.

Krail

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:06 pm

OOC: http://www.sluggy.net/modules.php?name= ... &start=165

Not in a position to do a whole lot of RP at the moment due to packing. Don't throw food at Raven or other such things while I'm gone.

Krail

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:34 pm

OOC: Sorry, my RPishness is a bit out of whack at the moment...

Raven looks eagarly at the food as it is set on the table. She hadn't realized how hungry all of that tree jumping on the way here had made her. She glances around at the other people around the table and then digs into the bowl.

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:16 am

Naruto chuckles a bit at Senkoumarus antics while munching on some beef. Fuumake glances sideways under his sunglasses and says nothing.

Ponzu softly smiles as Yami makes her comment. "Oh, no, we only work well as a team. We're each specialized to a fault; Kenji in Ninjutsu, Janho in Taijutsu and myself in Genjutsu. Kenji falters against Taijutsu because a good taijutsu user never lets a ninjutsu user get off any seals, Janho's taijutsu is easily disrupted by genjutsu, and I... a well placed Ninjutsu can easily break my genjutsu. Therefore, when we get into situations, we end up having to rely totally on each other. Otherwise, we can't do much of anything. We each look up to our sensei and leader; he's incredibly balanced, and each of us learned our specialties from him."

She then says, "So, more about the Ice country? Well, we really aren't that old of a village... Sensei founded the village when he was only twenty, 15 years ago, and had just married as well." Naruto blinks. "That so? He's only as old as I am!" Ponzu continues with, "He started training young orphans in the north, providing them with homes and helping them live on their own. Janho and I were among those orphans. We, along with Sensei's son, Kenji, grew up together in the village, and when we came to the age where we could start training to be Ninjas, Sensei agreed, training us. We were the first team of ninjas our village.

"At first, we didn't go on many missions, so much of our time was devoted to training. Eventually, however, more Ninjas began moving from such places as the country of water and the country of lightning. We've now grown into a village with a size that will warrant us hopeffully taking the Chuunin Exam in Konoha this year. We expect to be getting an invitiation from Godaime soon, actually."

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:05 pm

Senkoumaru seems to be enjoying the free feast, ordering more and more and stuffing it down since hes not the one paying. However his focus is on other things besides the food... his hearing is on Ponzu, who seems to be explaining thier weaknesses. "Possibly a ruse to put us at ease in case they are enemies... however she seems genuine. I'll have to remember that... I'll learn my Lightning Ninjutsu damnit..."

Senkoumaru grins as Naruto pipes up about the Kage's age and says though a mouthful of food, "Yet it seems he became the ice-kage and you're stuck training us kids. Poor bastard..." He contiues to eat, chortling and almost choaking once in his own delight... and as he takes a rather large gulp of water, Ponzu lets a little bit of information slip that sends the water all over Naruto's face.

"*COUGH* *HACK* *GASP* BAAAAH!! The Chuunin Exams are THIS YEAR!? IN KONOHA?! Holy crap!! I've got alot of training to do!! NARUTO SENSEI!!! Let's get this mission done with so we can go train for the exams!!"

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:33 pm

As Senkoumaru goes on his little rant, Naruto and Fuumake both get a slightly disturbed look on their face. In fact, it's close to disgusted. Fuumake mutters to Naruto, "Hey, is this kid for real? He really needs to learn what he's talking about..."

Naruto sighs and says, "Senkoumaru, obviously you didn't pay attention to alot of things in class. One such thing is that there are only Five Kages; Hokage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage and Kazekage. There IS no Kage in the smaller ninja villages, especially in new ones like Ice village. And as for me stuck training you kids..." he leaves it at that as he finds his face covered in water.

After Senkoumaru finishes yelling, Naruto sighs. "You... total... IDIOT..." Fuumake chuckles. "Mission? What mission do ninja from the country of fire have in the country of ice? I had assumed you were just sightseeing..." Naruto drops his head, and then reaches across the table, poking Senkoumaru and knocking him backwards to get him to shut up.

"Senkoumaru... first things first... never reveal you are on a mission to anyone, even if they're the head of an allied village. Secondly, the Chuunin exams for us and our allies is ALWAYS held in Konoha, TWICE a year, and you need 8 missions to qualify. The next one is actually only a month away, though, and this is only your 6th mission. You have two more missions after this before the Chuunin exams come up. Consider this mission to be training, and the next two as well. Make EVERYTHING training. That's one of the things Rock Lee taught me."

He then turns to Fuumake and says, "I apologize for Senkoumaru; he's a bit too much like I was as a young genin... As for our mission, I have official business to do with you. Official business that requires us to discuss it in your village, not in a Gyuunabe restraunt. So, shall we do so tomorrow when we take the boat to your village?"

Fuumake nods. "That would be acceptable."

During all this, Janho, Ponzu and Kenji are discussing something in private, keeping their voices down so that none of the leaf nins can hear them.

Post subject:
Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:10 pm

Yami finds her hand bleeding slightly as Ponzu finishes the first part of her explaination. 'Genjutsu? Something to do with the cards I would imagine. Pity, she seems nice enough, but a genjutsu user, *an inner snarl is heard as well as clawed gauntlets being placed on.*'

Carefully tying her hand with a bandage, she apologizes and goes to get another pair of chopsticks.

Looking at the ice-nin and genins with new respect, she nods/bows her head to each. 'It must have been difficult to live without parents and to found your own villiage.' A small smile appears at the mention of training, 'Personally, I love to train and surpass old limits and perhaps I will speak to my father to see if he knows anyone that went to your villiage, it would be interesting.'

She mutes Senkoumaru's antics to null except the final part, sighing she thinks about what Ponzu has said and applies it to her team, thinking, 'Our teamwork is nothing compared to theirs, they would divide and conquer us in a matter of minutes.' The mission comment goes right by her until Naruto comments on it.

She remains mute as Naruto tries to explain away the situation, looking at Raven and the ice-genins occasionally with a slightly miffed look although it is obvious they are not the causes of the irritation. Seeing the ice-genins discussing something, she remains silent as she has no idea what to say after the most recent revelation and just continues to eat a bit, tasting nothing.

Looking at Naruto, she sighs and finally says something, 'Sensei, may I go train? I would like to get a bit of training in prior to the boat trip tomorrow, if for no other reason then I don't like boats.' She shivers slightly at the idea of a boat trip, but is estatic at the idea of training.

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:10 pm

Senkoumaru's happy face droops, "Bah! I didn't sweat the small details of class. Just what I needed to fight and pass. As for making everything training... consider it done." Then Naruto makes the comment Senkoumaru bets the teacher will never tire of making... and Senkou shouts back in anger, "I'M NOTHING LIKE YOU FOX BOY!!!" He then spots the three plotting somthing and his warning signals fly up again. Rudely he raises his voice, "Tsumeta! What are you plotting over there?"

Krail

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:06 pm

Raven sits quietly while they talk, eating her meal slowly and listening closely as Ponzu specifically describes the weaknesses of their group. Something seemed a little odd about that. Either this is a great show of trust, a slipup, or a trick...

She is about to respond to the story of how the village began when Senkoumaru puts in his piece. And she is just about to give her brother the good ol' square-elbowed fist to the crown (A classic anime maneuver to be used in lieu of a baka hammer) when Naruto does the job somewhat more gracefully for her.

She is just nearing the bottom of her bowl when Senkoumaru rudely asks his question. Of course, she is just as curious...

OOC: Not a very verbal dinner for Raven...

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:34 pm

Yami sighs unhappily at Senkoumaru's question and says quietly to the ice-genins, 'My apologies for my team-mate, I trust that you will share whatever you are speaking about with us if need be, if not then there is no need.' She ends with a small smile, 'If anyone needs me I shall be looking for a place to train, I am not in the mood to dance anymore.'

With a bow to the ice-genins and the senseis, she walks towards the exit, intent on finding a place to train.

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:07 pm

The ice nins look up as Yami leaves, and Ponzu asks, confused, "Did I say something to offend her?" Kenji shakes his head. "I really don't know..."

Meanwhile, Janho looks at Senkoumaru and says, "Well, we were thinking, we need to do some training as well if its within a month, and we think that sparring with you guys might be some good practice for the both of our teams." Fuumake looks at Janho and says, "Well, I assume you three will be fine doing that, but what about Naruto and his students?"

Naruto closes his eyes and grins. "Well, I expect Yami would be happy with any kind of training, but I'm not certain how she'll feel on this matter. She might be put off by your talk about your strengths and weaknesses, Ponzu, especially you in particular." He then looks at Raven and Senkoumaru. "But how about you too? Interested? Of course, Fuumake and I will supervise to make sure things don't get out of hand."

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:16 pm

As Yami moves through the villiage, she makes sure to go through the densest groups of people, soas to work on her balance and maneuverability. As she does this, she thinks back to the dinner and the idiot Sink-boy.

'No good little ero-gaki,' she can feel her arms and legs just yearning to be used against something full force as she reminds herself again that she might have to spend years with the little ^()&@!. Far too controlled to let it out consciously, she does note that some people are shying away from her after a single glance, which proceeds to irritate her further as she cannot even train while walking now.

Once she finds the outskirts of the town, she slowly tries to calm herself through breathing excercises and stretches. However, she is once again reminded of her genin group which threatens to disturb her calm. As she pushes those thoughts to the side, her teeth stop lightly grinding against each other and she finds a nice sized tree to practice on. Putting her claws on and readying herself she begins to train. She first sets her limits that she wants to surpass as 5000 punches and if she is not able to do that, then 10000 kicks and if not that, then 2000 sit-ups, . . . . as she slowly gets into her training process, she is finally able to clear her mind and focus on nothing except the feeling of wood against flesh/metal.

Krail

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:46 pm

Raven glances at the three genin. She shurgs a bit and raises her eyebrows, "Sure, what the heck. I'd like the chance to test my skills against another genin who uses genjutsu."

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:54 pm

Senkoumaru grins, "I'm in. What do ya say Tsumeta? Wanna test your skills out on me?"

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:48 pm

As the three accept, Fuumake finishes his meal, saying "poop." He then stands and says, "Well, then, shall we look for your teammate?"

The 7 head outside the village, Naruto leading, as if he has some idea of where to go. They eventually find Yami, doing her training. Naruto calls out to her, "Oi! Yami! We're doing some special training with the Ice nins tonight." When (or if) she comes over, Fuumake and Naruto nod to each other, seeming to understand what each other are thinking.

Naruto then says to his students, "Alright, here's the deal. The Ice nins have proposed a small challenge to you; a mini-match with the intent of training. However, just because this is training doesn't mean you shouldn't take it seriously. This will be your first time sparring with ninja from another village. Consider yourselves lucky; my first such fight was against a Jounin of the Mist."

Fuumake grins and says, "The rules will be simple. This will be a team-style battle, each side supporting the other. Although you may use whatever weapons you like, do not make attempts to actively kill your opponent. This means keeping swords in their sheaths and the like."

Naruto looks at his kids. "That fine with you guys?"

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:10 pm

Senkoumaru grins, "Feh, not a problem. You'll find me somewhat better than last time Raven... I suppose I can work with the woman for the moment, but that doesn't mean I forgive her." He doesn't even look at Yami while speaking. Senkoumaru pulls off his Boomerang and pulls down a thin metal cover, keeping the blade from cutting, but it'll still hurt like hell to be hit with. "Ready when you two are..."

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:25 pm

Yami inclines her head in acceptance and then carefully places her claws behind the tree she was striking.

Ignoring the 'forgive her' comment, she looks at Raven and then at the ice-nins before getting into her stance.

Krail

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:46 pm

"Alright..." Raven says, looking at Senkoumaru and Yami. "Let's go."
She puts her thumb and pinkie together in her mouth to do an odd whistle, then lifts her head to the air as if smelling the wind.

She holds one hand horizontally at waist level and another vertically higher up as if holding a large container of some sort, then moves one foot behind her and bends both knees slightly, turning herself sideways. A somewhat casual looking battle stance, but good for defensive maneuvers and moving into hand seals.

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:02 pm

Senkoumaru takes a step back, letting Gentobu and Yami lead the assault and getting time to take the measure of the foes. Seeing how Senkoumaru is a ranged fighter... for the most part, he grins to himself... he decides to hang back and support the other from the back lines. However, today might be the day to show just how good Senkoumaru can be when it comes to hand to hand combat now... a weakness he has worked hard to rectify.

He takes a horse stance, however he turns his body so his left side is facing the opponents. With his left arm, he grasps the tip of his Blade-Rang and leans the curve along his back. With a simple bend and pull of his back and arm respectivly, he can send the weapon flying with a tremendous amount of force. The boomerang is fun and he is mastering it quickly... however he has something else in mind for his real ranged Melee weapon when he gets better... and he will get better... Better than... Yami. He looks at Yami with a blank expression, reading nither hate nor love for his comrade. It almost seems... curious. He turns back to the opponents, waiting for his comrades to take the lead attack.

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:13 pm

Naruto and Fuumake both look at each other and nod. Naruto then says, "Alright... BEGIN!"

Janho, Kenji and Ponzu each look at the Leaf nins, and size them up. Kenji speaks to them with his assessment. "The strongest of the three physically is the girl Yami. She appears to be training with weights. The other girl looks physically weak, but we must not take her lightly considering her stature as a leaf Genius Ninja. As for the kid... he looks to be better at a distance. You know how to handle this situation, right?" Janho and Ponzu nod.

Janho, Kenji, and Ponzu get into their battle stances. Janho grabs his staff, spins it around behind him and stops it, sticking out his left arm while his right arm holds the staff behind him, Kenji pulls the sword strapped to his back off, leaving it in the sheath, and holds it in front of him, and Ponzu pulls a few cards out of her card pouch. The three then say in unison, "COME!"

----------------------
BATTLE BEGIN!
----------------------

Team 7: Senkoumaru, Yami and Raven vs. Ice Nins Janho, Kenji and Ponzu

-------------
STATS
-------------

Name: Kurohane Gentobu (Raven)
Health: 50/50
Chakra: 150/150
Attack: 9
Defense: 9
Chakra Focus: 2
Actions per round: 2
Condition: Good

(OOC: Krail, I noticed you have 9 points in reserve, and your stats are high enough to purchase Damn Healthy. If you like, I can let you spend some points to gain levels in that or other skills. Also, talk to me on AIM, I have some game related things to talk to you about.)

Name: Maki Yami
Health: 125/125
Chakra: 120/120
Attack: 23
Defense: 19
Chakra focus: 1
Actions per round: 4

Name: Kurohane Senkoumaru
Health: 100/100
Attack: 15
Defense: 12

---------------------
Enemies
---------------------

Tsumeta Janho
Health: 100%

Samu Kenji

Rei Ponzu

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:45 pm

Senkoumaru leaps backwards into the air, letting Yami bear the full on attack with Taijutsu... something he is trying to get better at. However for the moment he forms three familliar seals and opens the battle with demon like glare at Tsumeta. "Shinku Miyaru No Jutsu!" Reguardless of if the glare works or not, he fires two Shiryuken at Tsumeta...

What Tsumeta doesn't know however, is that both of these are Kage Shiryuken, with an extra Shiryuken hidden in the shadow of each of them. But these are not ment to strike like normal Kage Shiryuken... they both have very thin wires connected to them, so that if Tsumeta tries to be cocky like Senkoumaru is hoping... he will try and slap away the visible Shiryuken with his staff. If all goes well, Senkoumaru will pull back on the strings and guide them with a bit of Chakra, trying to make them wrap about Tsumeta's staff, if the hidden Shiryuken can do so, Senkoumaru tries to pull as hard as he can to disarm Tsumeta from his staff.

Thinking ahead however, should Tsumeta mearly dodge the first Shiryukens, Senkoumaru will let the hidden ones fly by Tsumetta, and then charge the strings with Chakra and pull back, making the hidden Shiryuken curve back around to hit Tsumeta in the back from behind.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:10 am 
Krail

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:26 pm

Raven jumps back a couple of steps while drawing out a kunai. She lets out a single, solid whistle and raises one finger into the air as if to test the wind. Then, stepping back and taking another knife in a defensive position, she tosses the first towards a nearby tree where some birds were resting, causing them to scatter.

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:28 pm

'Just lovely,' Yami thinks to herself as everyone leaps into action, 'One ally takes himself out of the action and the other goes on the defensive from the beginning. *sigh* I can't involve myself in a battle with Janho without getting in the way of the faucet, so I may as well that the ice-nins advice, ugh, taking advice from a genjutsu user, but she's right. I can't afford to turn my back on a ninjutsu user while I take care of her, so he needs to be taken care of first.'

Keying in on Kenji, she contemplates removing her weights to gain more speed, but reprimands herself for the thought, 'Just as Lee-sama has his restriction, so do I and it is not met.' Closing her eyes for a moment, she crouches and then attacks, 'Konoho senpuu,' she mouths as she appears to disappear.

Appearing below Kenji, she tries to kick him into the air with her left foot. If that is successful, she follows that with leaping after him and striking twice at his hands to cut down on any possible jutsu/sword usage. Finally she wraps her arms around him pressing his arms to his side and tries to slam him into the ground when they land, before hopefully leaping away. 'I might not know the renge yet, but this should help me prepare for the impact later on,' she thinks with a small smile.

If the kick does not get him into the air, she tries to hit his stomach and neck in quick succession and finishes with a Konoha reppuu to hopefully knock him off of his feet.

All the while, she is purposely avoiding looking at Ponzu as she can ill afford to have any illusion disrupt her patterns.

ooc: I don't like if/then things, blah ;_;

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:09 pm

OOC: *sounds of pummelling froma back alley precede Himijin walking in beaten and bruised* Yeah, sorry bout the delay, folks, Mr. Durden gave me a good talking to.

Senkoumaru opens with his traditional Shinku Miyaru, trying to stun the Janho.

Senkoumaru's Shinku Miyaru: 61
Janho's Resistance: 75

Janho grins. "The kid has a suprise up his sleeve, not bad. Too bad his genjutsu isn't anywhere near the level of Ponzu-chans..."

Senkoumaru throws two Shuriken with one hand, both Kage Shuriken charged.

Senkoumaru's Kage Shuriken toss: 16, 12, 62(72), 34(44)

As they fly towards Janho, he snickers. "Ranged combat won't work on me... TAIJUTSU! FUBUKI!" Thrusting his staff into the snow at high speeds, he kicks up the snow, creating a barrier of snow.

Janho's Fubuki Defense: 83(93), 73(83), 30(40), 15(25)
Janho's reaction: 47, 43
Janho's Defense: 60(91), 58(89)
Senkoumaru's Staff catch attempt: 88
Janho's reaction: 8
Disarm Attempt: 40
Janho's Grip: 69

The two hidden Kunai make themselves appear as they zip through the snow. Janho doesn't react fast enough, and defends himself by raising his staff... and just as Senkoumaru planned, the staff gets caught. However, Sekoumaru finds that he isn't quite strong enough to disarm Janho.

Janho chuckles. "Foolish... Ranged attackers should never give melee attackers such an advantage..." With that, He begins spinning his staff, building up speed until it's a blur in front of him. Senkoumaru finds himself being pulled in at great speeds...

Kenji and Ponzu gaze in curiousity as Raven does something rather peculiar. Kenji blinks and says, "What does she think she's doing? I've never heard of anyone starting a fight in such a manner..."

However, their distraction is broken as Yami leaps towards Kenji. The ice nins yell "SHIMATA!" as Yami gets in the first strike.

Yami's Konoha Senpuu: 41(64)
Kenji's reaction: 27
Kenji's Defense: 51(63)

The hit doesn't launch Kenji, but it does push him backwards and he does sustain damage. However, before she can continue, Ponzu shouts, "BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" and Yami finds herself surrounded by clones. Kenji jumps away as the clones move in to Yami, each taking a card and throwing.

Ponzu's Card Toss: 50(61)
Yami's Genjutsu Recognition: 50 /*fail*\
Yami's Defense: 5(36)

A card zips from behind Yami, and it's sharp edge nicks her side. However, she continues her attack and moves towards Kenji, wading through close that disappear with a touch. She eventually Makes it to Kenji and attempts her combo...

Yami's Genjutsu Recognition: 9 /* Impressive, she made it */
Yami's Combo: 39(70), 36(67), REPPUU: 58(89)
Kenji's Defense: 100(112), 10(22), 99(111)

Kenji dodges the blow to the stomach, but steps into the blow to his neck. The attack hurts, and he's not foolish enough to dodge into the Reppuu. He takes a leap back and then starts forming seals around the hilt of his sword. "SUITON! KOURIJUU NO JUTSU!" Ice begins forming around his blade's scabbard and he looks at Yami with fury behind his sunglasses. He jumps forward and swings the sword twice.

Kenji's Sword Attacks: 69(86), 32(49)
Yami's Defense: 36(67), 67(98)

The first blow connects, and Yami is knocked backwards by the chilled hit.

Kenji takes another step back and says, "Not bad, Yami; your punches hurt about as much as Janho's. However, you won't land another hit on me." Ponzu nods. "I'll be getting serious!" Ponzu draws a card and holds it in front of her.

----------------------------------------

Health: 100/100
Chakra: 121/150

Health: 89/125

-----------------------------------

Tsumeta Janho

Samu Kenji
Health: 43%

Rei Ponzu

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:34 pm

Senkoumaru lurches and tries to keep his feet as he gets pulled in by Tsumeta, but instead of trying to get away, Senkoumaru grin and holds on to his wires for a few extra moments, building up a fast run and momentum.

"All right Tsumeta! It's time I showed everyone my new trick!" As he runs towards Janho, his chakra flares about him and he forms a seal unlike any most people here have seen... sort of a cross with his two first fingers on each hand. With a split second grin at his teacher, he looks back at Tsumeta and rushes up to him... shouting, "KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!"

Instantly, two clones of Senkoumaru blink in into existance on either side of him, all five shouting thier war cries as they run for Tsumeta. The two on the outside of the self-imposed group leap outwards from the fray, both grabbing thier boomerangs and flinging them at Tsumeta from either side of him. The boomerangs were cloned with the blade sheathe on, as per the rules of this match. The two clones closest to Senkoumaru dash forward with a rush of chakra to the feet, one blazing by Tsumeta and one going down and sweeping his legs to try and make Tsumeta fall backwards, right into the Senkoumaru clone behind him who is now trusting both palms upwards aiming for Tsumeta's back. If all goes well, Tsumeta will have his hands full dodging two melee attacks, two ranged attacks, leaving the real Senkoumaru open to leap upwards in front of Tsumeta and aim a hard punch right to his face...

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:00 am

Yami growls slightly under her breath, 'Two hits, they landed two hits on me. I must not be training sufficiently, no matter.'

As Ponzu draws her card, Yami almost smiles. 'The sink is going to get trounched, but he deserves nothing less, goes to show that he shouldn't take on a taijutsu user. Raven should have enough time for her plan if I can keep their attention on me, which should be easy enough,' she thinks.

'Let's test your speed with genjutsu against my speed, it should be interesting to see who is faster,' Yami says coldly.

Konoha senpuu, she thinks as she attempts the same combination against Ponzu as Kenji.

Krail

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:07 pm

Raven is just beginning to form some sort of hand seal, quite dextrously with a kunai in her hand, when Senkoumaru uses kage bunshin.

(OOC: http://www.misc-debris.us/sluggypics/al ... ic_id=1693
Seriously, I did this when he used it.)
Her jaw practically become unhinged in response to this sudden development. "N-naaaaaniiiiii!!??"

Somewhere in Raven's mind, a picture of her shocked face shatters like a mirror, and there is an image drawn in chalk on a black bacground of her in a desolate arctic desert, shivering as a chill breeze blows by, carrying.... an arctic tumbleweed?
And then, a penguin shows up and says "Slide!", completely ruining the mood, but probably for the better.

Raven closes her eyes and grits her teeth. With a firm shake of the head, she catches the kunai in her mouth and preforms a pretty basic hand seal that most are probably familiar with. "Bunshin no jutsu!" With a great poof of smoke there are now ten Ravens. The lot of them twirl their knives and charge towards the group in such a manner that it cannot be determined which of the three the real Raven might be going for. It looks like three to each, though there are four headed for Kenji.

The real Raven is in the lead of the three headed for Ponzu, ready to attack with a good ol' punch right after Yami finishes her combo.

Meanwhile, Kenji is hopefully caught completely off guard as a kunai is flung at him from somewhere behind.

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:23 pm

Janho's eyes go wide as Senkoumaru performs the technique, and then laughs. "Kage Bunshin, eh? I must admit, I'm impressed you can pull that off. However..." The then performs the same maneuver as before, yelling, "Taijutsu! Fubuki!" creating a barrier of snow while sustaining a flurry of strikes.

Senkoumaru's attacks: 59(74), 47(62), 1(16), 61(76), 74(89)
Janho's Fubuki Defense: 44(54), 76(86), 31(41), 77(87), 26(36)
Janho's Reaction: 76, 38
Janho's Defense: 21(52)
Janho's Close Range Fubuki on Two Clones & Senkoumaru: 60(91), 89(120), 19(50)
Clone Defense: 61(73), 73(85)
Senkoumaru's Defense: 36(48)
Damage to Janho: 11
Damage to Senkoumaru: 33

The first cloned boomerang sneaks through the snow and past the staff, but Janho knocks it away quickly with a palm and continues his fubuki. The other boomerang is knocked away, and the two clones that attack Janho are caught in the Flurry, disappearing in puffs of smoke as Senkoumaru flies straight for Janho and connects with Janho's face, just as Janho's stack hits Senkoumaru's back and sends the kid flying back.

Janho has a slight nosebleed from the punch, but he just grins. "Not bad; not many are able to land a hit on me. However, that will be your last one." Pulling the staff back, he shouts "Taijutsu! Nadare!" With a sharp thrust, he jams the staff into the ground at a 45 degree angle, sending a small avalanche of snow at Senkoumaru and his other clones.

Janho's Nadare: 64(95)
Clone Defense: 39(51), 68(80)
Senkoumaru's Reaction: 23
Senkoumaru's Defense: 70(82)
Damage to senkoumaru: 25

Senkoumaru's other clones go pop, and Senkoumaru is knocked back by the rush of snow.

Janho grins. "I gotta give you some credit, kid; you aren't as bad as you look. However, from the looks of it, one more action like that and you'll be down. Your ninjutsu can't break my Taijutsu, and your Genjutsu isn't strong enough to beat me. Sorry, kid. Wanna call the match?"

Yami makes a rush at Ponzu, who is preparing a Genjutsu card but can't quite seem to make it in time. Neither Ponzu nor Kenji can react fast enough and Yami's fists start flying at Ponzu, As this happens, Raven's Bunshin rush Ponzu and Kenji.

Ponzu's Genjutsu Recognition: 9
Kenji's Genjutsu Recognition: 53

Ponzu begins to yell, "KENJI! THERE'S NO-" but is interupted as Yami attacks her.

Yami's combo: 61(84), 53(76)
Ponzu's defense: 70(82), 62(74)
Damage to Ponzu: 38

Ponzu takes two hits, and then activates a Card... and seems to disappear from Yami's and Raven's eyes.

Yami's Genjutsu Recognition: 17 *Fail*
Raven's Genjutsu Recognition: 15 *Success*
Yami: -20 to attack and defense

RAven sees through the Genjutsu easily, but Yami finds herself unable to pinpoint exactly where Ponzu is, her mind seemingly muddled.

Yami's Reppu: 53(56)
Ponzu's Defense: 72(84)
Raven's Punch: 92(99)
Ponzu's Defense: 74(86)
Damage to Ponzu: 15

Ponzu takes the hit from Raven, and jumps back, throwing a card at Raven.

Ponzu's Card: 32(43)
Raven's Defense: 88(97)

Raven easily dodges the card.

Meanwhile, Kenji swings his sword through the approaching Bunshins, instantly noticing their nature. HE starts to form seals around his sword, completely not noticing the Kunai flying behind him... and he takes the hit, it breaking his concentration. HE turns around but fails to see what hit him.

Damage to Kenji: 6

Kenji and Ponzu breathe heavily, but still grin. Kenji chuckles and says, "Impressive... these two rookies have true talent... we may get a run for our money this year if other Genins are as tough as them..." Ponzu nods and says, "However, let's not give up. One more chance..." Kenji nods, replying, "Alright, got it."

-------------
STATS
-------------

Chakra: 142/150

Health: 89/125
Condition: -20 to attack and defense

Health: 42/100
Chakra: 93/150

---------------------
Enemies
---------------------

Tsumeta Janho
Health: 93%

Samu Kenji
Health: 37%

Rei Ponzu
Health: 16%

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:58 pm

Senkoumaru stands up, bleeding and breathing heavilly. "Damnit... I'm just not... fast enough." He wipes his mouth with the back of his sleeve, and despite all the injuries and opressing doom around him, Senkoumaru starts to laugh. "HAHAHAH!! Call it a match Tsumeta?! If anyone should be giving up it's you... I wanted to test my speed against yours, and obviously I need to work on it. However..." His eyes begin to shine red, "One thing I've always been good at in life is finding weakness in other warriors... it's the basis for my Shinku Miyaru jutsu... And you Tsumeta... showed me your weakness today."

Senkoumaru takes a deep calming breath, "Yami is going to kill me for even thinking about this... Damn you Naruto... damn you for showing me this... damn you for making me attempt it before you'd teach me the good stuff... and damn Tsumeta for putting me in a situation where I have to use it..." Senkoumaru shuts his eyes, drowing out the world around him in preperation for his next attack. "Tsumeta... no hard feelings. While our little group certainly isn't the definition of team work... each of us was chosen by Naruto because we each have something that excells about us. My sister is a Genjutsu master like no other, as your other team mates are quickly finding out... Yami is a Taijutsu fighter beyond any level I can ever hope to achive... and myself... I am a Ninjutsu master." He opens his eyes, "You say my Ninjutu can't beat your Taijutsu?! Then try this one on for size!!! KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!"

Instantly, four new Senkoumaru's blink into existance around him, but instead of rushing right away, they begin to walk slowly towards Tsumeta. They all say in unision, "We can guarentee! You won't recover from this next attack!!" They all stop and shut thier eyes, "As much as I'll get screamed at for this... please let me do this right..." Senkoumaru opens his eyes, all 4 clones do the same and they all flare thier chakra up, surrounding Janho with energy and sending snow plumes up into the air. Senkoumaru makes his seal and shouts his attack...

"HENGE!!!"

Instantly all 5 Senkoumaru's are lost in a chakra cloud explosion, and as they blow away...

Tsumeta finds himself surrounded by 5 quite naked sexy girls with long silver hair in pigtails, shining red eyes accenting the sparkling silver hair, and large d cup breasts barely covered by the remains of the chakra smoke.

"UTSSSUUUUUU!!!!!"

"Neh neh! Janho kun!!"

"Janho sempai!!"

"Play with meeeee!"

All 5 Harem no Jutsu Senkoumaru's glomp onto Janho, snuggling against him, "Come play with meeee!!"

"No meee!!"

"Janho sempai!!! Let's take a bath together!!"

"You won't be mean to me will you?"

"I love you sempai!!"

OOC - God help Senkoumaru when Yami gets her claws on him ^_^

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:51 am

ooc: . . . I don't know how Yami would react to this.
One: injured genjutsu witch in front of her-kill.
Two: Strategy to win the battle or
Three: Poke holes in the Sink for using that technique, *ponders* Meh.

ooc2 edit: Changed it, as I think I figured out what Yami would actually do.

Yami allows herself a small smile as Raven gets involved, 'She's actually useful sometimes, for a genjutsu witch,' she thinks to herself. Shaking her head to try and clear her mind, she attempts to focus on Kenji again, unsure if she will be able to, but uncaring. As she begins to run forward, she hears Senkoumaru and stops in her tracks with a clenched jaw and a slight twitch in her eye.

Slowly turning her head towards him, she sees 'that technique'. Unnoticed her teeth cut into her lips and a small amount of blood forms in her mouth, filling it with an taste of iron.

Inner Yami is speechless at that technique, . . . for a moment. 'That . . . little perverted . freak. When we get home, I'm going to burn his house to the ground. I'm sure it's full of Jiraiya items, so it would be a boon to humanity.'

As she slowly turns back to Ponzu and Kenji, a bizarre smile is on her face and her normally unused chakra almost seems visible. Her 'killer intent' clearly visible in her eyes. Wetting her lips, she does not realize that it serves to get blood on them as she says to the two, 'I'm sorry, but could you excuse me for just one second?' Turning towards Senkoumaru and Tsumeta, she takes out two kunais and throws them into the mixture of kage bunshins, Senkoumaru, and Tsumeta, uncaring who/what it hits.

Turning back to face Kenji and Ponzu, she smiles happily (which might be somewhat scary as she doesn't smile happily often) and states coldly, 'My apologies if they hit your team-mate, but if he's a pervert like Senkoumaru, he deserves it.' With that she waits for a moment, so Kenji knows she will attack and then strikes at him twice with her fist towards his midsection and neck.

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:05 pm

OOC: *Gives Krail a Boot to the Head * ddammit, I know I need to get back into my Rythym but POST! >.<;;;

OOC - Dont make me get Senkoumaru to use Harem No Jutsu on ya... cause I will! ^_^ With Fox and cat girls too ^_^

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:21 am

OOC: I'll be away from my computer, the one with all your stats on it, for a week. Krail? If you would post in that time period, it would be muchly appreciated.

Tigris Korianthil

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:13 pm

OOC: New naruto manga is out, *purrs at the Chibi 'I'm a jounin' Kakashi, 'girl-who-is-fated-to-die-horribly' Rin, and Obito 'I'm a bizarre mix of Naruto and Sasuke' Uchiha*
Can we maybe get a OOC thread for the Naruto thread thingies, maybe kinda please? Hope everyone has an interesting night/day/blah.

And what is it with goggles in anime? o_O
Oh and before I go to bed and work tomorrow, thought I would share a link to a good (imo), short fic that I enjoy (have read it 7-8 times) about Anbu.
A Silly Mask
I quite like her work in general, but this is my favorite I think.

Krail

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:25 pm

Raven's eye twitches a bit as Senkoumaru shows off his new jutsu.
Well... I gues.... if he learned.... kage bunshin... that isn't too much of a stretch...

Taking advantage of the potential confusion, Raven does another bunshin, this time making 15 clones. The hoard of Ravens descends upon the henge-ed kage bunshin and Tsumeta, and Raven proceed to give her opponent a good sock in the gut while all the bunsin preform various attacks around him so that he does not know which to strike.

HimizujinEternia

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:48 pm

As Senkoumaru stands back up and prepares a KAge Bunshin, JAnho just laughs. "Oi, kid, seriously now. You know the defininiton of insanity, right? Trying the same thing over again expecting different results?" Senkoumaru performs the Kage Bunshin, and Janho luahgs again. "Kid, didn't you hear me? It takes Genjutsu to fight me! Genjutsu that you don't have!"

"HENGE!"

/*** Senkoumaru gained 4 levels of Henge! -8 pts at next pt gain ***\
/*** Senkoumaru gained 2 levels of Naruto Training Style! -2 pts at next pt gain ***\

Senkoumaru's henge is pulled off successfully, the first time he ever truly got it right, a power awakened through combat... and it works. Janho, being a HUGE pervert, is send flying with a trail of blood, stunned by the horde of sexy senkoumarus rubbing against him.

/* Janho is stunned for 3 rounds! */

Attempting to take advantage of the situation, Yami and Raven make a move to try and finish Janho.

Yami's Kunai Chance Target (Above 50 = Senkoumaru): 2, 10
/*Hey, both hit Janho! Lookit that! ^_^ No, seriously, the dice program doesn't lie */
Yami's Throw: 40(43), 96(99) /* Critical */
(Note: I've decided to start doing critical hits; normally, a critical will occur if the difference between the base rolls is 70; however, for when a person is stunned, a base roll of 90 will be a crit.)
Auto Hit due to Stun!
Damage: 39

Raven's attacks: 26(35), 83(92)
Auto Hit due to Stun!
DAmage: 30

The attacks connect, but Yami and RAven are shortly interrupted; Yami by a sheathed blade wreathed in ice coming from behind, and Raven by a Genjutsu around her.

Kenji's attack: 84(96)
Yami's defense (reduced by 10 for having back turned to opponent): 89(78)
Damage: 34

Ponzu's attacks: 24(35), 59(70)
Raven's defense (reduced by 10 for having back turned to opponent): 11(10), 81(80)
Damage: 22

As the two turn around to see their battered other opponents, who look rather insulted. Kenji speaks first. "Don't you know... it's unwise to turn your back to your opponent in combat?" Ponzu then says, "Don't rule us out... we're your opponents... leave Janho, he's a lost cause... beaten by such a technique..."

After everything is said and done, Naruto grins widely as Fuumake looks at the fight with a cold glare. Turning to him, Naruto says, "Not what you were expecting from my students, eh? Even if I am a legendary hero, my students aren't necessarily exactly like me. However, they all share similarities with me, which is why they were given to me. Yami, with her determined resolve and ever-forward facing ideaology, the next Rock Lee of Konoha, The village's current strongest genin taijutsu specialist. Raven, with her creativity and quick thinking in combat, the inheritor of the Bloodline Limit of the Akenokoru clan, Konoha's greatest Genin Genjutsu specialist. And Senkoumaru, just like me when I became a genin..." he then chuckles, and says just loud enough so Senkoumaru can hear him, "is the villages number one loud mouthed ninja!"

Fuumake looks over, saying nothing. Naruto continues. "This fight will be over soon. Your students experience is nothing compared to mine's versatility." Shouting, cheering them on, he yells, "C'mon, guys, finish it here and now! Senkoumaru! You can use the Rendan you showed me now! Yami! The Ninjutsu user is totally open! Raven! The Genjutsu user can't possibly confound you!"

-------------
STATS
-------------

Health: 28/50
Chakra: 142/150

Health: 55/125
Condition: -20 to attack and defense

Health: 42/100
Chakra: 65/150
Condition: Kage Bunshin, 4 clones, -8 chakra next round for sustaining

---------------------
Enemies
---------------------

Tsumeta Janho
Health: 53%
Condition: Stunned

Samu Kenji
Health: 37%

Rei Ponzu
Health: 16%

Ssj Bunbun

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:09 am

Senkoumaru shouts as his Kage Bunshin transform back into him, "Leave the pervert ego boy to me!! Get the other two!! I don't need your help with Tsumeta damnit!! Pay attention to your OWN FIGHTS OR I'LL KICK BOTH YOUR ASSES!!" All five Senkoumaru's are off in a flash, running after the stunned and falling Tsumeta. "I'll teach all of you to DARE underestimate ME!!"

One of the Bunshin dashes over behind the falling Tsumeta, leaning down and sweeping his leg in a half-flair, half sweep that kicks Janho's legs out from under him...

"KU!!!"

The next Bunshin runs up and leaps off the shoulders of the first Bunshin, spinning into a backwards roundhouse kick that slams into Janho's face. That mixed with the momentum of the kick tilts his body backwards so that he is now flying back with his body paralell to the ground...

"RO!!!"

The third Bunshin appears underneath Tsumeta, jumping up from a squatting position and jamming both palms into the small of Tsumeta's back, sending him higher into the air while keeping the momentum of him flying backwards going...

"HA!!!"

The 4th Bunshin runs in from the sidelines, getting in posistion behind the flying Tsumeta and firing an axe kick from the ground upwards into the space between Janho's shoulder blades, turning his foot so Tsumeta begins to fall towards the ground...

"NE!!!"

Senkoumaru then leaps up from his run, flipping around above Janho untill he comes square above his head. He flips slowly once more, bringing his foot out behind him, flipping it above his head in a back-kick arch that comes down full circle and slams into Tsumeta's nose at point blank range, the force of the kick slamming the back of his head into the ground...

"SENKOU RENDAN!!!!"

Senkoumaru lands from his attack and looks on at the aftermath, "Never... will ANYONE... get away with underestimating me!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:10 am 
OOC: Alrighty, Waiting on Krail and Tigris.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:06 am 
AOL: Krail9
Raven whistles for some reason after being attacked, then spins around on Ponzu and throws a kunai at her, aiming for more of a glancing blow. Hopefully the knife will go past in case anything should want to pick it up... After the knife is thrown, she quickly closes the distance between the two of them and throws a punch at Ponzu's stomach. Raven then moves back into a position ready to parry, or to deliver another attack should the opportunity come, hopefully keeping Ponzu's attention forward, off of the knife headed for her back.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:03 pm 
Yami turns away from Senkoumaru, still unpleased with that technique.

Breathing deeply, she steadies herself and gets ready to attack Kenji. Rushing towards him, she tries to strike at his head and then lower abdomen twice, hoping to finish with a Konoha senpu.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:57 am 
OOC: I will finish up this fight once a few rounds have passed in the other threads; that shouldn't take too long, and then we can get on with the story! Finally, to the part where I have things decently planned!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:49 pm 
OOC: One thread ended their fight quickly, and I expect the other will end shortly as well. I'm ending this fight as well.

I don't think elaboration is needed on the effects of Senkoumaru's Rendan. Janho is currently planted in the ground face first, his butt sticking up.

Raven's combo works well on the already weakened Ponzu, whos reactions have been slowed by her injuries. Kenji, in the meanwhile, is taken down swiftly by Yami's combo.

As their attacks end, NAruto laughs and walks forward. "Not bad you three, not bad. Of course, since you are my students, it was to be expected. Come here, I'll help heal your wounds. Although I'm not a medical specialist, one of the things Sakura and Godaime-sama have taught me was some of the basics. Besides, it comes in useful, what with the orphanage and all."

Meanwhile, Fuumake walks over to his downed students and begins healing them, starting with his son. As he does this, he looks at Naruto's team with a cold face...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:06 pm 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Senkoumaru walks back to Naruto with both arms behind his head and a huge pie eatin grin on his face. "Heheheh... they really thought they had this battle in the bag. We'll be even stronger if we face them in the Chuunin Exam neh?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:45 pm 
OOC: Alright, random post since Krail and Tigris are AWOL. Get back here, please!

Naruto laughs a bit at that, and says, "Don't get too confident. For one, you've essentially revealed here and now all your little tricks. Yami and Raven probably still held back a few. Also, all three of them were holding back alot." He turns and looks at the three being healed. "Especially Fuumake's son... I have a feeling there was alot more behind him than meets the eye. However, their holding back did show good intentions, so..." Turning back, he grins. "If you want to face them on equal terms in the Chuunin exam, you'd better get ALOT stronger, Senkoumaru. And besides... they aren't going to be the only opponents you'd need to worry about."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:19 pm 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
And Senkoumaru's briefly lived good mood goes flying out the window. "FEH!!" He crosses his arms and turns away from Naruto, "The only reason they held back is cause they underestimated us. We showed them what that can cost." He eyeballs his teacher, "And don't you go spouting this nonsense about this being all I can do... I'm not weak damn you..." He sighs and drops his arms, "But I'm still far from strong enough... let's get this misson overwith and get back to training..."

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG