Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:39 pm 
Ikumi blinks. "Well, I'm not really sure... I guess we could start by practicing what we did against the Sound-nin. Bayuka threw out several of his ranged weapons to lower the options the enemy would have when dodging, while Makoto and I came at the target from different sides. Something involving Makoto harming their chakra while I sicken their body could also work, with Bayuka landing the actual blows... hmm..." He goes quiet for a moment, knowing that there's more the three can do together that he just hasn't thought of yet.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:40 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: scygnus_darkhawk
AOL: Scyngus3535
"The best team techniques I've heard of combine the special abilities of each member of the team. Ikumi has his chakra element swords and that little sonar trick, Makoto has the chakra damaging attacks... I, as of yet, have nothing to add..." He closes his eyes and flips a dagger around in the air, a look of concentration on his face, as though thinking.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:46 pm 
Ikumi offers his support, not thinking for a second that Bayuka's comment of his abilities are at all true. "You're better at ranged combat than any of us, Bayuka, and you're good enough at it that it seems it's all you really need. That counts for something, you know."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:50 pm 
"Yes, that's true perhaps, but it's a simple skill that could have been mastered far past anything I can do by any of those among our level. My greatest attributes are stealth and speed, but neither are especially strong... I've been working for the past few weeks, trying to come up with something of my own, but... I've got nothing. Perhaps working with you two more will give me an idea, or perhaps our sensei can inspire me with something out of his past." Bayuka shrugs.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:31 am 
"We all have unique strengths and weaknesses, becoming aware of these is the first step... I think. Then we can begin to use our techniques in a way that complement each other. Ikumi-san has his highly advanced lightning jutsu, Bayuka-san his ranged attacks and stealth, and I have just begun to learn gentle fist Taijutsu, which I hope to improve in the days ahead."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:39 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Neji smiles as the three discuss what they can do. "That's correct, becoming aware of your strengths is part one, but that's the easiest part. The next step is determining which moves flow best into each other. Just as a bit of advice, in a team attack, the strongest attack always is the last one... and Jyuuken works best when you are certain of your ability to hit."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:54 pm 
Bayuka just stands there for the moment, leaning against the tree with his eyes closed, thinking.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:05 am 
"Well... our strongest attack would probably be either my sword jutsu, or just having Makoto shut down their chakra system." Thinking for a moment, he asks, "Well, what do you think Sensei? You've seen what we can do in training, do you have any ideas?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:18 am 
Makoto closes his eyes, replaying the last moments from the battle with the sound-nins in his head.

"We finished that battle with the sound-nins decisively with our team attack... and I'm pretty sure your sword jutsu struck last, Ikumi-san. Bayuka restricted their dodging avenues with his range attack and I... I may have lowered their defense with a Jyuuken strike...

...It makes sense, but does it flow well together?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:33 pm 
"Only against a lone enemy without a second defense will that work again, but it's a good move to use for a coup de grace." Bayuka comments.

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG