Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ] 

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:06 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Thursday morning opens with a rehash of Power Placement for the Sidekicks. This time, Coach Rock doesn't let anyone hold back. Arthur is pushed to his absolute limit, forced to heal himself (and the sidekicks) many times as the Coach pushes them all to their absolute limits. Coach Rock continually reminds them of the robot attacks, and how holding back can lead to more people getting hurt.

Eventually, the Coach is satisfied. Arthur and Kate join Alex, Adam and Will in being reclassified Heroes, while Nancy, Alison and Dave all remain sidekicks.

Friday opens with everyone in Hero class, listening to Mr. Smith. The class has begun to present their homework - what headline could change history - when they are interrupted by an announcement. "We regret to inform you all of the destruction of the Chicago campus of Sky High. Most of the students were evacuated, but the facilities have been completely destroyed. Teachers, please dismiss your classes; we will be making arrangements to accommodate the staff and students here instead."

Classes are dismissed; Friday and the rest of the weekend are free while the teachers confer.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:02 pm 
"What on earth?" asks Al, confused, as he steps out of the classroom. "Hey, whatever happened, I bet there's going to be a story on the news." He looks at the crowds of students in the corridor, leaving from all the classrooms... an ostrich is fast on open ground, but not in this sort of crowd... he could turn into a pigeon, but he's not sure he can take off without a bit of a run-up and there isn't really space in this crowd...

After some thought, Al shifts to an anaconda, and snakes his way past people's feet, heading for the dorm; specifically, for the communal TV set. There has got to be more to this than they were told so far.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:23 pm 
AOL: FritzFrosch85
"Sweet. Now we're twice as big a target."

Jimmy sighs, and rubs his head.

"Super Hero school sucks."

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:23 pm 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
"I guess that means we can be expecting robot attacks twice as frequently or at twice the magnitude, then?"

Will sighs and scratches the back of his head, not really surprised at the news. At Jimmy's comment, he snickers, nods, and says "tell me about it. It makes me wonder why she doesn't just start her own in competition instead of spending all that time and money on robot attacks."

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:48 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"Some people just like violence, I suppose," Adam yawns, standing up from his chair and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. After a second of thought, he adds, "though an entertaining proposition, they seem to be too stupid too realize that violence isn't the best action to take if you want to affect political change."

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:37 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
Gary immediately opens up his Ipad and starts looking for the news.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:45 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: Giltaras
AOL: Giltaras
Rather than following the crowd of students headed for the dorms, Martín heads toward the western edge of the school, peering off into the distance toward Chicago. He says nothing in response to any of the comments made while leaving the room.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:52 am 
Arthur heads to the infirmary, figuring if the other school is sending people here there could be injured among them and that's where he can be the most help.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:03 am 
AOL: [email protected]
"Wait, if we're taking on a student body roughly equivalent to this one..."

Taichi quickly does the math and beams a mischievous grin.

"That means we'll have nearly twice as many bras to steal!"

He then looks around and realizes that he's at a table with a bunch of girls staring at him as if he's the shadiest boy alive.

"Well, not 'we' as in... it's more... geez, I need to keep track of where I speed off to."

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:52 pm 
AOL: FritzFrosch85
"I can't believe they blew up the school. Gary, what does it say about the damage? Where did the campus fall?"

Jimmy gets up to go watch over Gary's shoulder.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:09 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
"Taichi, you idiot," Adam grabs Taichi by the scruff of his shirt and lifts him up out of the chair and away from the girls. "I'm sorry my annoying little friend is bothering you, miladies." Adam stares daggers at Taichi. "Did you go off your ADHD medication or something?"

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:33 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
"I don't know! This school hardly requires studying or homework, so I guess my attention is trying to occupy itself with everythiHEY! You need a hoverboard! I need a hoverboard! That would save so much effort with arial combat!"

Taichi thinks for a moment.

"How do we make hoverboards? I know! That Alex kid!"

He grabs Adam and dashes to Alex.

"Alex! We need hoverboards."

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:49 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
"Gak!" Adam yells as Taichi grabs him by the collar of his shirt and Super Speeds him bodily across the room.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:48 am 
Alex looks like a wreck. He has recently purchased Deus Ex and has been living on less the four hours of sleep per night for the last several days. As Taichi drags Adam over he wakes up from a much needed nap with a start.

"Zzzzzz*! Snorf! Wah? Augments? Sure! I can have that arm off in a jiffy!"

He seems unaware of Taichi's request.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:43 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
Skitzophrenik wrote:
"I can't believe they blew up the school. Gary, what does it say about the damage? Where did the campus fall?"

Jimmy gets up to go watch over Gary's shoulder.
it's not clear.. CNN is swamped. I'm getting a refresh about every other minute. It's almost as bad as 9/11... Really depends on who was there to catch the school as it fell.

OOG: Would 9/11 even have happened? Yes.. just wasn't jumbo jets, it was Islamic Supers.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG