Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:34 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Kip looks over at his fellow adventurers and raises an eyebrow.

"I think this is going to go bad, but I'm up for it. How about the rest of you?"

With a grin he gestures to the door.

"Lead on then!"

Post Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 am 
"Come on!" encourages Lawhinie, leading the whole group.

--------------

Lawhinie's sunset-watching spot is not really all that great for watching the sunset from. The sunset's clearly visible, but it doesn't seem like a better spot to watch from than just about anywhere else. Lawhinie herself nervously glances around every now and then, as if waiting for something; and, shortly, a crowd of about twenty mice can be seen rushing towards them. The two at the front are holding a human-sized sock, and the crowd as a whole is chanting "La-whi-nie! La-whi-nie!" as they jog along.

"And did I mention just how wonderful of you it was to come watch the sunset with me?" asks Lawhinie. She wraps her arms around Ding's neck and gives him a great big kiss, which entirely coincidentally hides her face from any passing crowds of mice while leaving Gadget very visible.

"I wonder what those mice are here for?" says Gadget, looking at the approaching crowd with curiousity.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:34 pm 
Hex notices the sock, and decides something isn't right. He carefully grabs Gadget's hand, pulling her close to him and whispers, "Apologies, Ms. Gadget, but something doesn't add up here, please stay close." He then moves to keep himself between Gadget and the mice with the sock.
"So, Ms. Lawhinie," Hex says (somewhat louder than absolutely necessary) as he taps Lawhinie on the shoulder, while doing his best to keep Gadget hidden from the other mice. (OOC: Hopefully, Hex's deceit skill should help some in directing attention to Lawhinie instead of Gadget.) "I understand that it's a lovely sunset, but I think we should see about Ms. Gadget's fuel before entertaining other pursuits. If you could point us to where we can get the fuel, I can go with her so we don't interrupt you further."

Post Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:50 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Kip steps up next to Hex, adding his body to the shield.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:01 am 
Buck steps forward, whilst desperately raking through his memory, trying to recall if he's ever bumped into this particular tribe before.

"Aloha there, Can we help you with something?"

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:37 am 
Hex: Deceit: +4 Roll: +0 Total: +4
Lawhinie: Deceit: +5 Roll: +1 Total: +6

Between hiding in the Ding's shadow, and hiding her face behind Ding's head, Lawhinie somehow manages to be slightly less conspicuous than Gadget. Now, if only Hex had a minute or two to set it up, he could make Gadget pretty much disappear utterly...

"Fellow called Hubba Hubba has his own still." says Lawhinie, temporarily releasing Ding but not moving far from him. "He's in that crowd." She holds Ding close, hiding behind his wings.

--------------

Buck racks his memory; he isn't immediately sure if he's met this particular tribe of mice before. By and large, though, he knows that the Hawaiian tribes tend to be peaceful and welcoming to tourists; there's no sign to suggest that this group is any different. While he's thinking, he calls out to them.

"Aloha!" calls out the mouse leading the group. "Me, Hubba Hubba. We look for mouse, name Lawhinie. She is to accomplish, tasks!"

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:05 am 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Kip points at the mouse hiding behind Ding.

"She's right there, behind the bat. It looks like she's gotten stuck in his wings. You okay, Lawhinie? Hopefully the advice we gave you will help in your tasks."

Kip pats Trouble on his belt.

"I've had great fun doing 'some tasks' myself. Adventure, excitement and you generally learn something about yourself too."

He offers his hand for Hubba Hubba to shake.

"I'm Kip, and these are my friends. What are these tasks you want Lawhinie to do?"

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:50 am 
Hoping Kips' antics keep everyone's eyes on him, Lawhinie and Ding, Hex will attempt to get Gadget to fade into the background, using his Master of Illusion stunt.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:25 am 
Kip is standing right next to Hex. He's not distracting the attention of the group enough for Hex to be able to set up the 'stage' without being spotted.

Despite her best attempt to hide, Lawhinie's attempts at deceit are swiftly undone with a good dose of easily verified truth. Two of the mice simply untangle her from Ding, and stuff her into the sock. Carrying the sock, most of the crowd of mice runs off, chanting "La-whi-nie! La-whi-nie!"

Buck can still not remember if he's ever met this particular tribe before.

The only mice left from the crowd are Hubba Hubba and a large, muscular fellow with a shocked expression on his face, who stares at Ding as if he's been personally betrayed.

"Is survival test!" says Hubba Hubba. "Is very important! First she must cross Lobster Tank of Terror! Then she must pass over Coals of Catastrophe! Then she must ride Wave of Doom!"

Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 am 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
"WOW! That sounds great! Can I do it too?"

Kip's eyes have lit up and he looks like someone has just offered him the chance of a lifetime.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:19 am 
Hubba Hubba gives Kip a cautious look, like one might give to a person asking to ride over Niagra Falls in a barrel. After a moment's consideration, he says "Not today." and tries to walk off with dignity.

The other mouse who remains - a large, muscular fellow - speaks up. "Dude!" he says to Ding. "You were, like, kissing my girlfriend, dude! That's, like, so not cool, dude!"

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:55 am 
"I mean, dude!" continues the surfer mouse. "And she's probably not going to live til morning. Seriously, not cool, dude!"

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:01 am 
Timeskipping to a new thread over here.

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG