Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:02 pm 
Hitting a stationary target: Difficulty: +0 Great Big Bus: -2 Total: -2
Kip: Guns: +0 Roll: +0 Total: +0
Hex: Guns: +0 Roll: +1 Unstable Firing Platform: -1 Total: +0

Between the two of them, Kip and Hex manage to hit the bus. It shrinks down to approximately the size of a matchbox. Seconds later, the Plane hits the ground slightly harder than it should. Buck does all he can to minimise the impact, but it's too much for the cracked and hastily rewelded left wing; the shock of the rough landing reopened the crack and worsens it. This time, the entire wing comes off; fortunately, the plane is already down by then. But it'll need some proper repair before it flies again.

"Now that's what Oi calls a bonza adventure!" opines Monty, enthusiastically.

"Zzzzzt z bzt dzzzzzzzz tz zz." disagrees Zipper.

"You're not going to believe this," booms a nearby human into a microphone (his face is familiar to anyone who watches the news) "but the alien spaceship has shrunk, yes, ladies and gentlemen, shrunk down to about the size of a matchbox! But the question in everyone's minds right now, was it indeed a ship from beyond the stars or was it all an elaborate hoax, for reason or reasons unknown? This is Stan Blather, on the spot with your news!"

As Stan keeps the outside world informed, police officers Kirby and Muldoon stroll along to below the Professor's parachute and wait for him to touch down.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:15 am 
"Ok, Ding, your turn," Hex announces turning the ray gun back to the bat and setting it back to the middle position. "Let get you zapped back to normal before you start getting too big for yer britches again."

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:24 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Avery, who hasn't been much help lately, checks to see what she can do to assist.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:44 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"Oh, I don't know. It could be fun." Ding looks wistfully up into the sky. "Flying about at night, making random swoops at people driving cars, scaring the living daylights out of them." But he shakes his head wryly. "Nah. I had my fun. Hit me." He stretches out his wings, making himself a nice big target, then checks himself momentarily. "With the ray gun, I mean."

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:51 pm 
Ruan wrote:
"... Hit me." He stretches out his wings, making himself a nice big target, then checks himself momentarily. "With the ray gun, I mean."

Trying hard not to chuckle, Hex pulls the trigger.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:02 am 
Hex, instead of clubbing Ding with the ray gun, merely fires it at him on Middle. Ding's rampant hunger eases (he's still a bit peckish, but it feels like just ordinary peckishness now).

A little light on the back of the gun goes out. This probably means that it's out of power.

"Well," says Monty, "Oi 'ad a bonza toime. Not enough fightin' fer me though. Still, me ship is heading out in a couple of hours, so me an' Zippah should be goin'."

"Bzz-bzz!" says Zipper, waving.

"We'll try ta visit next toime we're in the area." adds Monty.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:07 am 
"I'd give you a lift, but...."

Buck glances sorrowfully at the now thoroughly trashed plane.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:14 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"That's... going to need some repairing." Ding looks over the wreck.

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG