Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:45 pm 
"I don't remember any special landmarks." says Spunky. "Let's go see if there's any."

He heads off down the base of the T-junction, stopping after a moment to check that the others are following.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 am 
"Works for me," Hex replies, chasing after the cat. "Avery, why don't you take Buck and see if you can find someone who might recognize Spunky here. Kip and I will walk him over to the next block so he can have a look around."

Post Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:10 am 
Spunky hurries along the street, looking left and right. He walks past a bus-stop, a park, and a fishmonger, before turning around to ask a question. "What does a landmark look like? We're right outside Elizabeth's house and I don't see anything that looks different about it at all."

Post Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:36 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Avery, fortunately, has not gotten too far away to hear Spunky's comment. "Ta-da!" she yells, scampering up to the group. "Our first satisfied client!"

She stands in front of Spunky and smiles fondly at the kitten. "I am so glad we got you home safe and sound. Now remember, because this is very important: if you ever need help with anything ever again, you can count on--" She looks at the rest of her team. "What ARE we calling ourselves, exactly?"

Post Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 pm 
""You could call yourself the super duper - butterfly!"

Standing up on his rear paws, Spunky attempts and fails to catch a passing butterfly. He lands on his back, and then asks "What was I saying?"

Post Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:56 am 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
"I think you were going to head on up to the door and start meowing loudly. Elizabeth is probably waiting for you, and probably has treats."

Kip, who was still stiff and a little sore from all the acrobatics he'd done over the course of the mission, finally speaks up.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:07 am 
Encouraged, Spunky starts to squeeze under the hedge. But he gets cold feet on the other side. "What if she's forgotten me?" he asks. "I was away for a whole day, I've never been away for that long before. What if she's got another kitten? What if -"

His questions, however, are interrupted by a joyful cry of "SPUNKY!" Anyone peering under the hedge will see a little girl with a big smile picking up Spunky and hugging him.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:54 am 
"Another satisfied customer. That's what I like to see."

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:44 am 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Kip nods.

"I hope all of our cases are as fun as this one. I thought we'd have a lot more lost spectacles or watches and less giant robot dogs and lightening machines."

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG