Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:55 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
As the light clears, you find yourself in a different place entirely than the chamber where the book resides. The sound of the ocean waves is all around, and it's immediately apparently why. Both of you stand on an island no more than 50' in diameter. Crystalline white sand is all around, though a few dark rocks jut the surface here and there. Vegetation is sparse but existant; there are several palm trees near the center of the isle. All around, a half dozen or so similar islands break the surface of the ocean within 100 yards of the one you are currently on. Beyond that, however, the ocean is all that exists.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:05 pm 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
There is a flurry of motion as one of the newcomers instinctively throws the flowing red cloak he is wearing over himself in recoil, then pauses for a few seconds. Gingerly it lowers, with a curious expression, as he peers quizzically upward.

"How interesting. Perhaps a dream, or perhaps a land far far away with a star less antagonistic? Regardless, truly a refreshing change of scenery. I find it enjoyable."

The man is quite tall, with features reminiscent of the classic image of nobility and a build which is clearly powerful without being obviously muscular. His hair is fiery orange, and his skin is within a human level of paleness... his irises, however, are intensely red, and almost seem to glow even on the sunny island. One could still be fooled into thinking he was a human, however... provided that the cloak was still around his body. As it is, however, his elongated, barbed, blood-red forearms and lower legs are a dead giveaway - to say nothing of the saber-like claws each of his fingers forms into.

"What an interesting choice for an arena. Honestly, I feel more like taking a vacation than battling. It has been so long since I have felt the warmth of the sun on my skin, or smelled the sea breeze..."

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:31 pm 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
The red-limbed creature, noticing a complete lack of response from the other party on the island, looks over at him and stares for a few seconds.

"No pulse... lost in transit, perhaps? What a shame... I suppose I'll just have to enjoy my vacation myself. But before I do..."

He then picks up the corpse, and hurls it out into sea, letting the ocean claim it.

"Ah, much better."

He then sits down, cloak billowing and shifting into something vaguely reminiscent of a reclining chair, and kicks out his feet, arms behind its head.

"It's good to be the King."

OOC: Any objections?

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG