Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:53 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
AOL: Kisaimooglet
Kite's sharp eyes go hard and hateful at Kiri's jab. "I could turn into you, if you prefer." He snaps. There is a tone in his voice rarely heard there, anger. It is clear that Kite's pleasant, comfortable smile is his version of a blank face, one that with show nothing. That comment robbed him of it for a moment. "It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about so shut up." He growls and it is no sound that should come out of a hylian throat. "Keton shape shifting is an artform, passed from one generation to the next. It is a sacred, goddess-given talent. I never killed anyone for any of my forms." He stares down at Kiri as they walk, his stride somehow taking on the lope of some large predator.

"And I did work for the witch, but not anymore. Yes I turned traitor on her, and it was my greatest pleasure to do so. I think the fact that she just cursed me is a pretty good indicator that we're not on good terms, hm?" He stares a challenge at Kiri and turns to look over his shoulder at Zarala, but the motion pulls at his wound and he winces, opting to turn more around then crane his neck.

"To answer your question, I turned on her because she broke a promise to me. I agreed to work for her under the promise she could keep my family safe and out of the war. She lied." There was certainly the promise of a story there, but a painful one. "She let Carock burn down a section of forest to flush out some refugees. My mate... she was in our den near where the people were hiding..." His voice holds no trace of anger now, but a hollow, haunted pain. He sounds so very lost. "She tried to escape, but was trapped by the flames and...died. She died and I couldn't save her." His pace slowed as he remembered the smoke, all that black smoke and the blood red flames set by the wizrobe. "I tried. I rushed into the fire, but I couldn't get to her. The hag didn't even know what she had done. She never once cared what she did, so I turned on her. I promised to drag her down. That's why. None of you could hurt me like she has, so you have nothing to fear from me. My only goal is to hurt her and Carock as deeply as possible. I think you all have the best chance to doing just that." He glares a bit fiercely at them as though daring any of them to disagree. However, the hostile, angry effect is ruined by the glittering beginnings of tears in his eyes.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:31 am 
Website: http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/Display.pl?act=gallery&aid=17451
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: lil_washu05
AOL: OoEleruinoO
Location: Where the towels are oh so fluffeh and the air smells like warm root beer
Kiri cowers a little when Kite rounds on him, for all the world a golden werewolf ready to swallow him up in one bite. He skitters and his pace quickens as he tries to maintain a safe distance between him and this vicious, angry beast.

But when Kite turns to address Zarala, he allows himself to relax a little, and as the anger fades from his voice, he straightens, adjusting the strap that holds his guitar to his back as he resumes his defensive posture.

Kyoro's voice whispers in his mind. Don't, Kiri. But the boy can't help himself.

"A witch's assassin would come up with a sob story like that, wouldn't he?" he snarls, in that way that only an eleven-year-old bully who's just found something in his victim that he can keep provoking can do. "If she hurt you that badly when you were working for her, what's a little curse to say you aren't still? You're just trying to get our sympathy so you can lure us into a trap or something, but your stupid story is full of holes." Kyoro hides her face in her hands, hearing his next words form. "And anyway, who'd want to mate with you, anyway?"

Post Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: Krail9
(OOC: For the record, Kiri and Tanari are about the same age. Man.... who are all the NPCs I have now? I think I'll leave the shiekah quiet atm.)

"KIRI!" Shouts from somewhere behind Zarala. It's the kind of tone where one traditionally annunciates a child's first, middle, and last name in sequence, but unfortunately for her, Kokiri only have one name. She marchers forward quickly to catch up with him, and does her best to stand over him, being an inch or so shorter than he is.

"Kiri, I'm disappointed in you! You know better than this. Kite has his crimes to answer for, but throwing around insults isn't going to help anything!"

"That is an awful lot to swallow, especially given recent circumstances," Aiden says, catching up to Kite, the dead distance that's been in his voice since they last saw Roma now with a hint of sour skepticism. "But I guess it sounds like we've got a few things in common. Do you realize you've got an open wound in your shoulder."

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:31 am 
At Kite's heartfelt response, Zarala sighs and lets her head bow slightly. She shoots Kiri a sharp glance at his unkind jibe, but it's unlikely the young Kokiri would notice.

"I don't know whether to beleive you, but you seem genuine. Perhaps..." she glares again at Kiri "Perhaps we can just accept what's been said and get on with the task at hand. After all, does it matter whether Kite is telling the truth or not? Would it make a difference to how everyone will treat him? What it comes to is that we need Kite - we need as many as we can to fight Marla and Shia. If we have to suspend distrust for a short while for that then so be it. I, for one, am willing to forgive and forget."

She smiles at Kite; a sad, understanding smile. She wants him to know that he has at least one companion on his side. She even manages a small chuckle at Tanari's outburst; apparently Kite has more than one supporter.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:12 pm 
Website: http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/Display.pl?act=gallery&aid=17451
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: lil_washu05
AOL: OoEleruinoO
Location: Where the towels are oh so fluffeh and the air smells like warm root beer
Kiri looks a little bit abashed. Tanari was right; that last jab was too much. He struggles to recover himself. "Well... what good is throwing our trust around going to do? Ooh, sure, he's a shapeshifter who 'used to' work for Marla, but it's okay, he helped us out in battle, he must be cool, right? We've done that one before, and look where it got us. I'm just sayin'."

He turns away form Tanari and pouts a little. Kyoro hovers nearby, her arms crossed, wings twitching uneasily. Her glow seems to dim a little, and maybe grow the slightest bit redder.

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG