Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:19 pm 
Koshka looks at her blade for a moment curious about the blood on it before smiling slightly. Focusing, she creates 3 psionic doubles with instructions to attack at the slightest sign of weakness.

Thinking to Yamaharachi, she wonders, 'They are attacking the spirit? Do you know if psionics could be melded with such a tactic?' As she wonders, she tries to find any minds within Akuma that are not his own.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:11 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
OOC - You know, for the sake of game speed Im just going to make single d100 against single d100, screw energy, and just rp damage done. This game still needs a swift kick in the ass, Im about to administer DAS BOOT.

Bran tears off around Akuma, forcing down the power of lightning and thunder, Akuma looks up in terror as a huge bolt of lightning slams down into him, incinerating his body into vapor... The ground tears apart untill there is nothing left but a smouldering crater. Bran is feeling quite winded after all that...

Akuma's body is gone, but they know, they can sense he's far from dead. As they converse they seem to figure out that Riol's ether somehow solidifies Akuma's etherial form on contact, allowing him to be damaged. But it seems damaging him is only half the equation...

Akuma appears then from a swirling mist that was once his body, sweating heavilly and clucthing a burnt bleeding hole in his chest. The Damage is stagering, but it seems to be slowly healing as his body turns back into pure Ether. "You... you damaged me!? YOU HURT ME?! I'm a GHOST!! YOU CANNOT HURT ME!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!" Yama thinks that Psonics cannot effect a spirit form... unless it's solid.

Riol grins and let's fly with a flurry of Ether shots, all pass though Akuma's body without damage... but Riol can see it... and with the others connected to his mind they can see it as well. Everywhere the ether touched, Akuma's form is solid. Jeren can clearly see the sphere of his decendant's soul now, floating in the gaping void left by Bran's attack. It begins glow and the solid parts of his body begin to shrink...

The Time warriors let fly, slashing with Psonics, rending with holy power, pummeling his body with the elements, blasting him with fire... All that's left of Akuma after they are done is a writing mass of a body torn to peaces... any real Mobian would be dead from such massive damage... but Akuma is already dead. A huge black aura flares about the mass of flesh, healing Akuma as his form shifts back to pure Ether. He growls, "You may be able to damage me... but my power is limitless!!! You all have limits!! You all have breaking points... And I'll be DAMNED UNTILL ETERNITY ENDS IF I WALK THE PLANET ALONE AGAIN!!!" And with all his cockyness gone from him, Akuma blasts upwards into the sky and runs.

It takes everyone a moment to realize he's accually RUNNING. Makosan screams as two wings of ether blast out of his body, "I GOT ETHER TOO PAL!! DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY!!!" He's off like a rocket after Akuma, followed quickly by Shiva.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:22 pm 
Koshka wonders for a moment before realizing that Shiva is chasing as well and flies after the three as quikly as she can.

Inwardly, she is focusing much less on Akuma and far more on Shiva and Mako as she tries to create shields around both of them, in case of an attack.

Whispering to Yamaharachi, she asks, 'What now? Can psionics protect against ether if it cannot be used as a weapon?'

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:03 am 
Bran stands, breathing hard, somewhat suprised that akuma managed to take his best shot and still live. Still, he takes comfort in knowing it hurt him, until akuma runs.

He flaps his wings and gives chance before thinking to lumy, Do you think we hurt him? Or would it be better to let riol do his thing first?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:55 am 
AOL: Krail9
"I don't think so," Jeren mutters icily. He blasts off after Akuma and flips Lucid Soul around, pointing its grappling fist towards Akuma. "A dancing dragon waits for no one."

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"Just allow me my slick one-liner and do the attack. FREEZE!!"

The hand fires off from the weapon's bottom, and as it flies an explosion of ice shoots out from Jeren and trails along behind it, enveloping it and taking on the shape of a dragon made of crystal, a stream of mist and snow falling in its wake.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:03 pm 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Yumeken chuckles as Akuma runs. "So, the true colors of the coward appear, do they..." With that, he opens his wings and takes to the sky, using wind to propel him faster. As the wind spirals around him, he thinks about Akuma's words.

Walk the planet alone? But his genocide will cause just that... unless... what if...

Suddenly, a thought bursts into his mind.

Gaia Buster! Is it possible that Akuma's spirit is somehow bound to Mobius? If so, can you find what's binding him?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:15 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Felkin's rocketpack roars into life, as he barrels after the fleeing Akuma.

DB, what's up ahead, do you know?

Broadening his mental voice, Felkin speaks to the rest of the party as well.

Where is he running to? Be wary, this may be a trap.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG