Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:22 am 
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: Obtain+Animus
Strat nods at Sunil's comment.

"The man makes a good point."

He then distances himself from the group, and takes a swig from his flask. A couple of glaring weaknesses became apparent during that fight with Sephiroth, and I need to fix them before we go after... whatever it is we are going after.

Upgrade: Ear Box, Spinning Back Kick, Fire Breath

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:25 pm 
AOL: shroudedtraveler
As Strat opens his flask a black, shadow hand flies out and grabs at his face. It then seemingly slithers back into the flask.

Sunil can be seen a very short distance from Strat, grinning with his hands in his robe.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:34 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
OOC - Elysians are high class robots... I doubt you'd get much of a good/evil feel off of one. If you didn't see the OOC Thread, Upgrades will come shortly after I make a nifty upgrade and stat balancing program in C++ to make my life for upgrades much easier...

Riku smiles, "Radiant Garden is a hell of a place. Very industrial... and well on the planet itself, I guess the leader would be Cid."

Kairi's smile fades as Seijuro warns her, and she suddenly takes out her Keyblade and leans it against her forehead, shutting her eyes and seemingly meditating.

The group relaxes for a few quiet moments... the waves crashing on the shore are quite soothing.

Kairi suddenly gasps and jumps out of her chair. "I don't believe it... Sora..."

Riku sits up, "Sora what?"

"He's been captured."

"WHAT?!" Riku's face is half smiling, "You're kidding. Bad joke Kairi." Riku's smile faces when he sees how pale Kairi is.

"No. The entire group sent from FIWP to Mobius... has been killed. Sora entered that world and was overpowered somehow... he doesn't have Don or Foxyog with him so he doesn't have his Valor or Wisdom Drives." Kairi wrings her Keyblade.

"There's something on there strong enough for Sora to need his Drive forms?! Sheesh... Alright." Riku stands and calls the group over, "I got a job for you... Goto Mobius, make contact with the resistance there and uncover what the hell is going on there. Try and find and free Sora if you can... he's got red-brown spikey hair, you can't miss him. Kairi and I will go and summon some help and back you up later. You guys up for another round of battle?"

Kairi looks at them in desperation, "Do this... and we'll induct you into the Trinity job system... far better than the FWIP, and better pay too. You take jobs from US. Please... do you all accept this job?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:41 am 
Yahoo Messenger: scygnus_darkhawk
AOL: Scyngus3535
"Evil robots? Immortals? Rescuing Heroes? All in a day's work." Raifu comments flippantly. Then cringes, for some reason, digging a pinkie in his ear like something loud was making it ring.

OOC: 20 JP to Fire, 20 JP to Thunder.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:19 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
"I am grateful to you for your assistance in the defense of my world. Further, I will need your assistance in finding and purging the Dragmire virus. As such, it seems only fair that I assist you in recovering your ally."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:22 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: Obtain+Animus
Strat flexes, adjusting his gaze to make sure that his bicep had gotten any smaller. It hadn't, in fact, it had gotten a bit bigger. The Makonian couldn't hold back a smile.

"Well, I've seen Sora before, so I know what to look for. Will be an honor for me to work for the saviors of not only my world, but all worlds."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:25 pm 
AOL: APCauthon
Mist nods at the question. After all, where else does he have to go?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:25 am 
AOL: EagleScout8414
"Of course." Seijuro replies with certainty. Even if he didn't owe Riku for his aid in defending Seijuro's homeworld, someone was in danger...what else is he going to do but help?

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG