Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post subject: KKR - Heart Of Light
 Post Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:35 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
OOC - This is a merged thread. Both the groups from Utopia and Feudal will be meeting here. Since Kairi hasn't opened her Keyhole yet, Riku and that thread's players will be arriving first. Please post here only after you have entered the Keyhole in you respective threads.

A bright white keyhole flares to life in the air, surrounded by what looks like a massive gateway... this must be a special place indeed. A few moments later, exiting from a wormhole of light and sound that probably will make quite a few dizzy to say the least, flies Riku who lands deftly on his feet. "Ahh... so good to be home."

Riku looks out over an expanse of ocean, waves lapping gently on a clean sandy beach. Many islands dot the horizon, and the one Riku stands on isn't all that big... it houses a very large tree house however and Riku begins to walk/climb up it, taking a seat on a fancy purple cushiony beanbag inside it. The front of it is wide open into the warm air and he waves over his allies when they enter the world. He waits for them as the sun sets.

Welcome to The Destiny Islands.

Last edited by Ssj Bunbun on Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:06 am 
AOL: EagleScout8414
Seijuro steps through the keyhole and despite the disorientation manages to land on both feet. He looks out onto the ocean, letting the smell of saltwater fill his nose.

"Hmm, the ocean is the same." Seijuro says contently. "So, tell me more about the guild. Who leads it?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:46 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
An angelic choir sings as a figure lands. What figure it is, it can't be said. The light's too darn bright. All that can be made out is a halo and wings.

##########

[You are not an angel. Not even close to one. Even if we did just defeat a One-Winged one. I will not permit blasphemy.]

... wait, you're religious?

[Catholic, actually.]

[...]

[...]

Catholics in SPAAAAAACE!

[... I hate you so much.]

##########

The lights suddenly shut down and an extraordinarily average looking man stands in its' place. How ordinary? So ordinary that you just want to look straight past him, because he's just that ordinary. Said man follows Riku and stands right behind him. Almost uncomfortably close, in fact.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:26 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: Obtain+Animus
Strat flies out of the keyhole, coming close to landing straight on his head, but springing up at the last moment. He begins to brush himself off, then gasps. The world around him was beautiful. Not an artistic beauty, there were no great buildings or anything of that sort. Instead, it was... simple. A simple beauty that words couldn't describe for him. He made his way slowly over to where the others were gathering, and finally spoke up.

"Oh my god. The Destiny Islands. My mother used to tell me stories about this place when I was young. To tell you the truth... I doubted they ever existed. It's so... damn Riku. I can't believe you actually grew up here."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:38 pm 
AOL: shroudedtraveler
As Sunil comes out of the portal he makes an obvious attempt to land in the most awesome looking pose possible. But his feet catch the ground wrong, causing his to slip and fall flat on his face. He raises up and dusts himself off.

If Riku smirks or laughs, Sunil looks at him with one side of his mouth almost turning up into a smile. He will lightly say, "It's not funny."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:15 pm 
Riku smiles, "We are supposed to... but slowly control has been pulled from our hands into that of the bureaucrats and politicians, and as high as we can see, the person pulling the strings is out of sight... even we don't know quite what's going on and it's worrisome - but we just can't ATTACK Radiant Garden and get to the bottom of it... too many innocents with the corrupt." A swift elbow to MUSE's projection and he goes on, "Yea Strat... this is my home."

And he grins at Sunil, "Graceful."

A second white keyhole spirals into being near the first and from it steps a pretty young woman with shoulder length red-brown hair and a keyblade that looks like its half buster sword, half plant. She brushes her hair out of her eyes and looks up at Riku, who has lept to his feet and is running down the tree at her.

"KAIRI!!"

"Ah! Riku!!"

The two embrace and smile warmly at each other, "How'd it go on Utopia?"

"Ganondorf."

"...what? Damn..."

Kairi grins, "Why so glum?"

"I only got Sephiroth."

"Oh... WHAT?! He's free?!"

Riku nods, "Yep. Couldn't seal him again either... these guys," He motions up the tree, "Helped out a bunch."

"Speaking of... we'd best get out of the way, I had some help I brought home too."

They step out of the way, waiting for the rest of Kairi's crew to arrive.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:06 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: scygnus_darkhawk
AOL: Scyngus3535
Raifu steps through the hole very gingerly, almost like he was making sure there was ground on the other side. Or air. Or time. Or positively charged sub-atomic particles.

Once he's sure he's not stepping into something unpleasant, he straightens up and looks over the new people. He remembers meeting them before, but it seemed like it had been over a year since...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:47 pm 
While Kiari is distracted by Riku, Sunil reaches down and picks up a flower, covering it in his shadows. He walks toward where Riku and Kairi have moved and with his back straight and his chin level, he holds out the 'shadow' flower.

With the twinge of a smile and a softness to his eyes, he hands it to Kiari. "Hello, Kairi."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:45 am 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Yana stepped through the portal directly behind Kairi, so he heard part of the conversation.

A shiver runs through him, though of what would be hard to classify. He steps forward, facing Riku. "WHO did you say you faced?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:57 am 
Kairi smiles at the gift, "Ah Sunil... it's been a while. You've yet to meet my new apprentice, either of you... speaking of here he comes."

As Yana asks his question Kairi waves her arms about behind him, flailing in a 'shut up, SHUT UP!' motion.

Riku smiles at the new dance.

"Sephiroth. Whipped his ass too... but of course seeing he's immortal he got away... Why? Ya heard of him?"

Kairi's face is quiet priceless right now.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:24 pm 
Sunil also watches this 'new dance.' "It seems I am missing something."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:41 pm 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
"Judging by the use of the voiceless dental fricative rather than the voiceless alveolar plosive, I shall presently assume you speak of a different individual than the one I am familiar with. I am not familiar with this other individual, but I wish you luck in his retirement. Do correct me if I am wrong, however."

The Elysian then finishes fully... well, stepping is sort of the right term, but gliding works better, depending on which part of his body you're talking about... let's just use "propelling himself" through the gate.

"Regardless, I bid you greetings, Guardian Riku and/or Sora. I am Megaman Malach, Magister Militum of Elysium and former controller of Utopia."

Malach then extends a hand... or, rather, an entire arm.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:54 pm 
AOL: EagleScout8414
Seijuro jumps down. "You don't need to concern yourself with Sephiroth. Those currently pursuing him will make sure he is dealt with in an appropriate manner."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:23 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Yana quivers again for a second, his face neutral. Then he stills. When he looks up, there is an almost peaceful smile on his face. Although, it seems a bit off.

"So he is still out there. Good to know. Thanks for the information."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:24 pm 
Riku just stares as Mal rambles on. After a moment he replies and shakes his hand... arm, "An Eylisian? Wow Kairi you met some fun fellows. I haven't seen one of you since Juno." He then nods at Yana, "Well he IS an immortal with Cloud dead... you're bound to run into him eventually."

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG