Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:58 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Said new girl feels something squirming underneath her uniform - never a good thing. Meanwhile, Kyoko sits there with a bit of a pained expression on her face. She refuses to say anything about it. Darn tail. Always getting in the way, never under her control.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:43 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Kensakai looks sympathetically towards the obviously-upset Kyoko, not even needing to hear her commentary. But he's not going to talk to her about it in the middle of class and embarrass her. After class, when people aren't around. And then, his attention turns to Yankina-sensei as she slams her palm.

You need never fear that.

I don't.

You know I'll stop you if you ever harm the world, right?

Nope. You'd have to beat me to it.

You're flesh. I'm metal. My mind moves faster.

But you'll like me. You'll hold back.

Perhaps. Just don't rush things once, though. You're not a samurai - the world will always be a better place when people rectify mistakes with their actions, not their intestines.

Promise.

The internal dialogue takes place at the speed of thought, which is easily enough for him to go through it and still hear Yankina-sensei's full statement and question. He just barely opens his mouth to get out the "Sensei, I'd be ha...," hoowever, when a girlnado burts into the classroom.

Energetic, isn't she?

Energy signatures detected, anachronistic in nature... well, that's not unusual here, is it?

Nope. Just let her be.

Kensakai then stands up, holding a hand over for her to shake. The standing up, although innocent-seeming, is designed to get her to stand up as well, so that Kyoko can get her tail out from the girl's rear end. And, of course, to take the lead and get everyone else to introduce themselves as well.

"I'm Masakado Kensakai. Nice to meet you, and I hope you're feeling better. I may or may not be co-vice-representative at this point, but regardless, welcome to our class."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:46 am 
AOL: Krail9
Mori seems a bit shocked by Yankina's decision, and takes a few moments to consider it.

He looks up stares at the frantically awkward new girl, and swiftly steps to the side as she runs over to up her name up on the board. He waits patiently until she has introduced herself and sat down to say anything.

He announces that , yes, it was a tough decision, but in the end he thinks he'd be happier just concentrating on baseball. Maybe next year.

He gives a brief bow and, on his way back to his seat he stops and extends a hand to the new girl and introduces himself. His last name is Mori and... isn't that odd, his first name is the same as yours. Weird.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:58 am 
Eriko bounces up to shake everyone's hand, and follows the swiftly-vanishing cat's tail with her eyes for a second, but pretends not to notice.

"Kensakai-san! Vice Representative! I am honored to meet you!" She shakes his hand vigorously.

"And Mori-San! So modest!"

Eriko seems to have assessed the exact nature of the outcome of the Vice-Representative issue, despite the barest comments regarding it.

She grins.

"What will we be learning today, Sensei?"

She fishes in her bag, spilling papers and pencils on the floor, and finally pulls out the biology textbook. The book is gleaming. Perfect. Not what you'd expect from this dirty book bag at all. Eriko places it reverently on the desk.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:50 am 
Michio stares at the pristine biology book for a long, careful moment.

Then he steps forwad to shake the new girl's hand.

"Greetings, Eriko-san. My name is Watanabe Michio. Tell me - do you have an interest in biology?"

He tries to make the question sound offhand and nonchalant, but only succeeds in drawing further attention to the question. It's pretty evident that there's something important to him involved here.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:11 am 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
By the time all this has taken place, Hawatari has cleaned up the glass, placed it in a bag, and deposited the bag in the class garbage. She gives a wave out the new window, which was replaced comically fast by the school repair guy. Hawatari briefly wonders how often such things happen.

It's at this moment Hawatari spots said small super nova girl. She walks over to her as the girl bounces up and down shaking hands and finds her own clawed away for a moment; it's back under her control before she can blink.

Now Hawatari is by no means slow... however by comparison Hawatari is moving like molasseses.

She kneels down, picks up the dropped pencils and papers for the new girl and places them upon her desk. "It is nice to meet you Eriko-Shi*." Hawatari pulls out a poster, with a picture of 4 overly cute kittens drawn on it and a bigger mama cat above them. "I am currently looking for a home for these lost kitties. If you are interested, we can arrange an interview. I am Hawatari Takumi." She gives a polite little bow and returns to her seat.

(OOC - Since Shar is new...)

Hawatari is a somewhat tall for her age girl with short 'bottom-of-the-ear-ish- lenght green hair, bright yellow eyes and a vacant expression... it's not of disinterest, it's just that she really doesn't show any emotion. The only time one would spot a smile on her face, or what could be construed as a smile, is when she's petting her favorite animal... a cat.

(*OOC - Note for Shar. The 'Shi' suffix is an over the top honorific in Japanase, along the lines of Chan, Kun, Sama and the rest. Shi is normally used amoung people who are CEO's and business associates, in other words for extremely high class business-social interactions. Her using it is strange - she is extremely formal.)

(Also - Here's an avatar of Hawatari.)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:40 am 
AOL: EagleScout8414
Daisuke was thoroughly impressed by the speeches both Mori and Kensekai made, doing what is right and working with other people were both really important. But he seems quite confused at the moment by all the new goings on.

"umm, are we still voting, Yankina-sensei?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:23 pm 
"Yes, Michio-san, I love biology! Do you love it, too? I could be your study partner! In fact, if any person would like to study with me in any subject, I would be more than happy to oblige."

If Eriko had glasses, she would be pushing them up on her nose right now.

"Hawatari...Shi...nice to meet you, too. I read your name on the door across the hall from mine! A kitty? A kitty might be pleasant. I studied the feline digestive system extensively in my free time last year and developed a theoretical new feeding formula which should promote exceptional agility but unfortunately I lacked the ingredients to try it, now that I have a specimen I really should obtain them, maybe I should test it on a nonliving sample first, I -

Voting? Yes, forgive my interruption. Let us finish the voting."

Eriko plops herself down in the chair again.

A generic avatar of Eriko: Image

Fixed your link Shar. ~Bunny

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:26 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
So, Toshio, what do you bet this one is?

Well, judging from the behavior, either a government experiment in ADD intensification, or somebody just gave that girl a shot of pure caffene.

That's not what I;m asking and you know it!

So?

Toshio decides not to introduce himself to someone that dizzyingly hyper. He sits at his desk and concentrates on not being seen. Been lucky so far not getting glomped by girls, hopefully it'll hold out.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:02 am 
Michio's eyes narrow; his right hand moves slightly closer to his pocket, though it seems he hardly realises this on a conscious level. He's not good at disguising his own body language, but he's trying; he attempts a smile, but there are strange emotions behind it, and it looks fake and hollow as a result.

"Not - exactly." he says, taking refuge in literal truth. "But I do have an interest in the subject; I'd like to continue this discussion after class."

And with that, he retreats back to his seat and sits.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:43 pm 
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Kensakai turns to Mori, questioningly. A quick "Mori-san...?" escapes his lips, but then he nods, and clenches his hand into a fist.

"Then I accept your trust in me, Mori-san. And I promise..." as the wind picks up once again, "...not just to you, but to all of you here in this classroom, that I will be the best vice-student representative the school - no, the entire galaxy - has ever seen!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:24 pm 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
With Kensakai's proclimation, Yankina picks up her clipboard and gives a cheerful smile. "And with that, representative nominations are over. Kyoko, by popular mandate, is the Representative, and Kensakai is the Vice Representative."

She looks at the class and says, "Well, Everything I had planned for homeroom period is accounted for. I'll go get Argus-sensei for Science class. Talk amongst yourselves and get to know your new classmate!"

As Yankina skips out, a black haired girl with huge glasses obscuring her eyes who had introduced herself yesterday by saying, "I'm Tenda Saimei, but you all can call me 'Tensai*!'" stands up and says quite loudly, "Alri~ght! Science Class! I've been waiting for this!" It seems the only person that could rival her enthusiasm at this point would be Eriko. And as if responding to that possibility, she gets out of her seat and walks up to Eriko. "So, sick on the first day of school? You serious? You seem like you'd be more serious about your studies than that!"

*Tensai - Japanese for "Genius"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:03 pm 
Michio takes the chance, now that there isn't class for a few minutes, to speak with Eriko again.

"I do have one question that I would be very interested in hearing your answer to, if you don't mind. What do you think would be the most important biological innovation in, say -" he shrugged - "the next twenty years?"

"I'd be interested in your opinion, too." he added to Saimei.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:26 pm 
Ah, anthropology class... how quaint!

Oi, don't tell me you're malfunctioning. She said sci...

Oh, I know what she said. But I can either think of it as anthropology or spend the entire class laughing, and I know how distracting that would be to you.

We cannot POSSIBLY be that amusing.

You still believe in the speed of light. You most certainly can. Oh, don't worry - one day you'll see why that's so funny.

Then don't spoil the joke. Every time you try to explain something like this to me, either my ears start bleeding, or my skull starts trying to crawl its way through my eye sockets.

Ah, if only I could have come out of hibernation sooner - just think of the contributions to Earth science we would have made.

Funny timing. Listen to Michio - he seems to be seriously interested in biology. Wonder if he'll be a doctor. Hey, what do you think our most important biological innovation will be by then?

Well, it's really hard to say. I mean, science still treats harmful bacteriophages as distinct entities in and of themselves, so...

Huh? What SHOULD we be... No, y'know what? You'd give Tensai-san a headache. Just sit back and enjoy your anthropology, OK?

Very well... but you're missing out.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:09 pm 
AOL: Krail9
"Oooh, this should prove interesting," Suki whispers to Mori.

He glances down at his pocket and goes "Hmm?" in disbelief.

"Well, yes, normally I'd take math and science classes as a perfect opportunity to head outside and transfer my logs to the database, but... well, this school is different. You've already seen the unusual abilities of your teachers and classmates. One of your classmates is a Benna Class Artificial Intelligence in a Poui Class robotic body! And I'm sure there's all kinds of other alien inteligences floating around here... Who knows how far their science has gone, or what strange realms they consider science!

"What if they've already discovered the basics of metallic sub-nuclear polymorphisim!? What if they've actually begun to subject the likes of your power to scientific studies! It could save me years of data collection."

Mori shrugs, saying that he can't remember the last time he saw Suki this excited.

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG