Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Suggestions and Comments

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Mods in POOP
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:16 am 
Location: Outta here, this is not a productive place for me to be.
Weremensch needs to be de-op'ed in POOP. He is selectively enforcing the rules.

Love how when a mod makes a ruling, it only applies to certain people, while others can get away with bloody murder

You cannot have a forum for open discussion of hot button issues if some people are going to throw around their POV and weight, selectively enforcing the rules so that their side gets a free pass.

Again I don't refute that I should have had posts deleted, it is when some are punished and others are not, for the same actions, that injustice reigns.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:22 am 
ACME Sales Rep.
ACME Sales Rep.
WLM: DesertSongDog
AOL: DesertSongDog
Most mod actions are run by the other mods in our forums. Other moderators had behind the scenes input into the actions taken in POOP in your case, so it wasn't all one moderators illeged bias.

No one is perfect and sometimes we miss other things that might be problems. That is why we also rely on posters to give us a heads up to possible problems as someone else did when they PM'd Were about the post you complained about here and it was edited while you were posting this complaint.

We have recently allowed all moderators to moderate POOP and GC due to a shortage in moderators, this will not change anytime in the near future. All moderators run their actions by the other moderating staff to avoid the possible appearance of bias.

Quote:
Again I don't refute that I should have had posts deleted, it is when some are punished and others are not, for the same actions, that injustice reigns.

Since this seems to be the point of your complaint and the post you complained about was dealt with, then I feel this topic is moot and I am locking this thread.

If you see any posts you feel need moderation then you should PM the moderators about the post. If you feel that any moderators have overstepped their authority then you should PM myself or one of the Senior Staff, dotwarner or drummer_dude.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Chat Forums » Suggestions and Comments