Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Suggestions and Comments

Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:47 pm 
I have a question/problem that comes up when I try to buy the new Sluggy book from Indy Planet. I have been trying to buy the book since it first came out and I still have not been able to. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem:

I can get to the confirmation stage just fine, I finish up at Paypal and click "Confirm Order" I get sent back to the delivery information section with this error message: "The field Shipping Address State is required"
From what I can tell, Paypal sets the delivery address to "Alberta" and I guess the Indy Planet system wants it as "AB" but there is no way to make Paypal stop doing that and I cannot change it back in the system without starting all over again which will just result in Paypal changing it again. I tried for nearly an hour but I could not figure out how to make it work.

Does anyone else have this problem? More importantly, does anyone know how to get around it so I can buy the new book? Indyplanet is useless, I email them and email them and nothing short of being outright rude and demanding ever gets any sort of response from them. So far no response I have gotten has been anything useful except stating the obvious like: "you can purchase things without an Indyplanet account" or "go back and change it back after paypal changes it" which shows that they didn't even read my problem. Can anyone here help me? Someone else in Canada must have bought the book.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:24 am 
Nifty Admin of Doom
Nifty Admin of Doom
I'm so sorry you're having this problem! I'd think someone from Canada would have done this before.

Try emailing [email protected] with your problem to escalate it.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:34 pm 
Thanks for the advice. I have gotten some help getting the order to work so it is alright now.

Board index » Chat Forums » Suggestions and Comments